setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Immersion

[Private] Immersion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

[Private] Immersion

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Thread Details
Convention center ⋅ Light drizzle ⋅ 10-11pmish

This thread is late spring/early summer 2017.  Outfit minus the hat.

If you're going to a concert for the buffet, don't bring a date. People love to take in "loners" like temporary adopted children at concerts. I almost get it - an automatic bond with a stranger over music. To me, music was something to have in the background, to set the mood. Until now, I never quite listened to it just to hear it. For obvious reasons, I was finding something new about it all the time. Concerts were almost overwhelming in an orgasmic way. Something I would have noticed at the Laudanum party had I not been so... preoccupied. Sounds, sights, smells, vibrations - not to mention the tastes. A buffet of people, with a mix of happiness and adrenaline in their veins. Sometimes drugs - almost always alcohol. It was the only downside but it was barely noticeable with everything else coming at you. Once you had gained mastery over your senses, I would recommend it highly.

I found myself in a group of three, probably pretty happy to find someone to match up with their third wheel. A girl, mid 20s, dirty blonde shoulder length hair, wore an olive colored cami and too many bracelets. Her boyfriend, husband, whatever, wore a red tee and Ray-bans on his head. He seemed about eight hundred percent less interested than his girlfriend and her friend. Parachute pants? No, shit, what were they calling them now? Harem pants. Right. Tight white tee, and this one too many necklaces. Dark brown hair in a top knot. Judging from the looks she was giving the other girl, maybe the third wheel was a little more involved than usual. But she was the one that practically dragged me into their posse. Hey! C’mere! Look at you all alone! Come groove with us! I did, and managed to taste all three of them at some point. I kept it quiet, healed up their wounds and made them forget almost everything about me. Had to, had to keep a low profile. Maybe it had to do with spending more time with Gayle. I craved seeing the aftermath of careless actions but I kept myself in check.

It wasn’t until I was coming out that I spotted her, even though I knew she was here. I pushed through the crowds of people racing to cars or merch stands until I stood about five feet in front of her.

Hi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Immersion

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 am

I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I was a bit hesitant to head out and about, but I wasn’t about to let fear drive me into becoming a hermit. Plus, I was itching to get out and enjoy myself for whatever amount I could, so of course I had taken the opportunity to grab concert tickets for the music festival just outside of town. A few underground bands, but I had looked them up and frankly their music was right up my alley. I don’t think I would have cared either way at this point, I wanted to feel civilized and like I belonged in some degree.

I had been a bit of a loner so to speak for years now, that sometimes it seemed like I had forgotten what it was like to be around normal people. It was such a breath of fresh air too. Once I had arrived the music was already thrumming throughout the air, throngs of people were dancing to the beat, beer sloshing in cups and couples dry humping each other. Or maybe not couples? Fuck it I didn’t care. Wiggling my way into a group of people I joined them in their drunken dance. I had rejected the thought of drinking, as much as I would have enjoyed it, I didn’t want a single moment to be dulled and hazed out from drinking.

I felt hands touch me from behind and a voice ring out in my ears snapping me from the trance I was in. Lovely. I had really hoped that I wouldn’t have to deal with a creep. That’s a real nice oufit. I would look even better on my bedroom floor. I could hear his drunken slur as his grip tightened on my hips. Wow, I think that would have been the cheesiest ass pick-up line in my life. Right to it though wasn’t it? Now the question remains. Do I suggestively go with it then slam him down? Or just slam him down? Naw what fun would that be?  Grinding my ass into his crotch I bent my head back onto his shoulder.  Letting him think he might just get a score for a second or too. He was about to get a surprise that I wasn't some drunken hussy though. Ah sweetie, I think it would look pretty fabulous jammed into your windpipe too.

His eyes were closed, and I felt something poking me. Fucking gross. I immediately pulled away, because I don’t think what I had said registered, and if it had he wasn’t responding jut yet. I don’t think you’d want to shove it down my windpipe. But you’ve got such a beautiful body, hold it against me again. Good hell, you know he wasn’t a bad looking guy, he didn’t need these cheesy ass pick-up lines. I placed my hands on my hips and looked him square in the eyes. The music was dying down and the band was saying their good-byes as they exited the stage. If I said I wanted to check out your ass, would you turn around and walk away? He shook his head and started walking away. Wait did that really work? I watched him stop  knowing very well he was going to turn around and I quickly slipped in between a few people that were leaving. Hopefully he wouldn’t find me because seriously that guy was a fucking idiot.

It wasn’t until I almost walked into someone that I realized just who it was. Ben. I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about him for some time. Each time I closed my eyes he would be behind them, and we would be doing some rather…fun things. Such as we had that night in the abandoned hospital wing. Hello Ben. My heart leapt in my chest from excitement, and confusion. I was surprised to see him out here, but then again, I could see why he would be. With the large volumes of people, I’m sure it was pretty damn easy to sate that hunger of his. I pushed my hair from my face and scanned the crowd. You’re a man of so many words. A smirk spread across my lips wondering if this run in was intentional or not.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:04 pm

I had kept my distance at first and watched the scene play out with her and fuckboy 2.0 before I said anything. I wondered if he had persisted, if he’d been just a little bit smoother, would he have had success? Had my success with Ebony been because I had a chance to get to know her at work first? That she knew me, my status? It didn’t matter, I still soaked up every bit of confidence I could from it. The guy wasn’t bad looking, but maybe that had been the issue. He’d spent too long relying on looks and alcohol. Rookie mistake.

But there was a flip-side. What had me interested in Ebony? Some would consider me a man-slut but even I had my standards. I didn’t come home with a different person every night, or even month. I also never promised an actual relationship outside of the bedroom. It took a lot for there to be more, and it was taking much more for my current search. There was a commitment I was looking for, one more intrusive and permanent than marriage. One I didn’t know what to expect from. One I was hoping to mold to something different than any of my experiences. Tricky balance - You wanted thorough vetting, without letting them age too far. I had some time invested in Ebony, it worked out well knowing her even before my turning, doing recon without knowing I was doing recon. I knew in the back of my mind there was an out. I was certainly considering her as a candidate for my first and I would have to realize this could be trial and error. Does Noelle think she fucked up with me?

I formed a sly smile for her and moved closer, turning around so that I was walking in stride with her. It’s me. Do I need words? I directed our path to an exit, forming a question albeit I didn’t give two fucks about the answer. Are you here with anyone?

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:38 am

Hmm I suppose not. I shot a small look his way as we began to walk towards the exit. It seemed as the crowd around us had died down, even though it truly wasn’t, it just seemed easier now to tune out things I didn’t care to see or hear lately. Perhaps it was from all the…organ harvesting I had done over the years. You just learned to tune out muffled screams, and turn off all sense in your body. Blood didn’t faze me, the warmth of my gloved hands being inside someone’s body really tends to do that to you. I don’t know why I had thought that I would get anywhere with that I don’t know? Running from it was my only option and I had crossed the wrong person. Of course, I could go and flap my gums and tell the nearest cop, but I’m pretty the cops were in their right pant pocket. How else would they have been able to smuggle organs and dispose of bodies? Yay…black market organ dealers.

I almost shuddered from the thought, and I was glad that Ben had pulled me from my them with such a trivial question.  Why the hell would he care if I was here with someone? Was there something beneath that hard exterior that I didn’t quite see? Was it because we had had a past before he had been turned? I tried to stifle a laugh, but failed greatly at it. Fuck no. I couldn’t see myself being with anyone. I liked to keep my distance from people, and I think I had every single good reason for that if you asked me. Frankly I have no desire for human companionship at this point in time. I had to say my tastes had altered, and sure the man who had tried dried humping might have gotten lucky back in the day, fuck that makes me sound like an old hag doesn’t it? Plus, I had a taste for something that was so much more appealing that I couldn’t get out of the back of my mind.

I smirked, shoving my hands into my pockets and a light breeze rustled through the air. The spatter from the light drizzling finally getting to me as it splashed across my exposed skin. I hadn’t realized it, and I cursed myself for not dressing just a little warmer than I had. Sometimes looking good and dressing up had its sacrifices, but damn I did rock it if I did say so myself. Wow…conceited much? I didn’t think this would be your kind of thing. What brings you out here? Part of me had an idea, and the other part wasn’t so sure. I didn’t think Ben would be into this kind of stuff, but then again I didn’t know much about him anymore now did I?

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Human? I was stuck a little on her choice of words, but then I’d never had the luxury of stepping stones. Meaning, I’d never simply been fed blood and had the resulting high. I doubt popping a few Mollies at a party was equivalent and not to mention - it was definitely a longer high than any drug you’d find. So yeah, I think it would be more than reasonable to feel more than human. I was honestly jealous. If no humans, who’s your crowd now? Did you beat your pursuers or did you join them? One hundred percent interested in the answer to that. That little trickster that had evolved in me wanted so badly for something dramatic - to find them dead in her basement with their hands all cut off. Something fun. I caught sight of Ebony’s reaction to the cold, but I didn’t feel chivalrous enough to offer anything even if I had something. I took note of the feeling on my own skin, millions of little fingertips brushing against me. I’d finally learned to tune it out - when I wanted to.

I stopped in my tracks, my head leaning back and my expression “agasp”. What, I’m not allowed to like music? Sure, I had figured out how to blend in like a chameleon, but it really wasn’t one hundred percent on the mark my scene. Would have been a smoother transition with someone by my side, but that also wiped out my “adoption” scheme. I’m not as stuffy as you think - besides the buffet is killer. I said it without any excitement or raise in my cadence - nothing to indicate I’d said anything out of the ordinary. I just continued walking, almost tempted to wrap my arm around her waist. Something territorial rising up inside myself, so I did it, my hand resting on the bare spot underneath her shirt. You should spend some time with me, unless you have plans. And no, I don’t mean a booty call. I didn’t appear to give her an option, although I would have let her go if she decided to part. Just heavily suggesting she follow to my car. What did I want? An interview? Yeah, fuck it. That’s what I wanted. She was applying for a position she didn’t know about.  

You ever going to tell me about the henchmen that had it out for you? I want to compel you to kill them and watch every bit of it. God, I really did, though. I wanted to step up my game with my other projects, too. Just what could I make my little dolls do?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics