setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Deeznuts - Page 2

[Private] Deeznuts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Deeznuts

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:13 pm

You’re blunt for someone who should be terrified. Someone who claims to be terrified. Minor changes, everything I said was calculated. No smile with this line, just a slight subtraction of humor. The cocaine assumption was horribly wrong, but I liked the idea of letting her imagination run wild rather than compelling her to forget that notion. I hated drug addicts, something that hadn’t changed, but I’d take the hit of being labeled a crackhead if it meant fucking with her head.

I wasn’t going to go there, but you seem a little preoccupied with my… pixi stick. You trying to get a second look? Wasn’t offering, not yet anyway. Loved the idea of confusion. A suggestion that I could be trusted with a reason that I shouldn’t. That was an art form especially with someone as unpredictable as… How old are you, anyway? That was it, wasn’t it? Quickly, I repeated the question, this time my eyes locked on hers. Fuck, I was abusing it but only for minor things. Calm down, Scrappy Doo, I don’t need your kidney, I said, shaking my head. How this girl was still alive eluded me, even without the presence of creatures like me. Did she go into the weeds taunting snakes?

Murderer? Rapist? Labels, labels, I smiled, fangs still in hiding and now I listened intently to her heart. I’d made it sound like a joke, would she believe it? I wouldn’t say I’m trying to get your clothes off, but I’d like to see you try to rape me. Absolute truth, but the second challenge was even more tempting and would provide more of a laugh than this entire evening to begin with. My head cocked to the side as the pure genius of the idea soaked in. I took another step closer and my eyes met hers once again locking in and I made one hundred percent sure I made that connection. Do it, girl, try to kill me.

Back to top Go down

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Well shit dude, I'm not terrified of words. Are you? He didn't exactly look provoked, which made sense, since I wasn't trying to provoke dick guy. We were just talking, right? Maybe I was working my way towards the really stupid plan of letting him drive me home because... Oh fuck I forgot to send those messages. No wonder no one had replied. Welp, help me dicky wan Kenicky, you're my only hope. Which was sad. Bro was good looking, yeah, but he was lacking in a few really important details. Tattoos and piercings primarily. He wasn't edgy enough to get in my wedgy, if you know what I'm sayin'.

What if I am? I could be a rapist so don't tempt me with your... My finger shook around his junk area. ...Yanno... Cervix crusader. Talk about your fucked situations. I wasn't trying to come onto him, but now that I thought about it, it made tons of sense. No wonder dudes thought I was easy, I talked about dick so much they probably thought I worshiped theirs. Seventeen. I replied casually, twirling my fingers around my hair as I stared at his junk area for a little longer. Plus ten years. What a weird question. I didn't even have dick guys name and he was prodding for my birth certificate. Twenty-Seven. So should I keep calling you dick guy or do you have a name? And how old are you? Yeah, take that. See how you like it. How old are you? I made a weirdly intense eye contact as I repeated the question just like he had. God he had to have been high. This guy was fucking strange. Wasn't he just the luckiest crack addict with a dick ever? With me, the stranger the better. Stranger danger meant literally nothing.

It's for the best. It's probably garbage anyway. Yanno... Glug, glug, glug. I pretended to hold an invisible beer, then tossed that invisible beer into the bushes. I did drink a lot, not like alcoholic levels but... Oh god he was a ''label'' guy. I rolled my eyes. I hated label people. Luckily, thinking back to the Obama joke saved him from being painted in a really douchey light. That's some fucked up shit. I'm not gonna rape you like let's be real. Would it even be rape? I wasn't full of myself, not at all actually. I just had to consider the facts. Guy stripped down for some crack... He didn't seem the type to say ''no''.

Oh god, here comes the weirdly intense eye contact again. If I was gonna fuck him, which I wasn't going to, but if I was, I'd have to sit him down for a talk first. Set some rules... Such as ''no weirdo eye contact''. The words that came out of his mouth were fucking weird. But that wasn't even the weirdest part. The weirdest part was the fact that I was kneeling down. Challenge accepted. How the hell did I know that there was a two by four laying on the ground? Rusty nails were sticking out of the ends and for some really fucked reason I didn't even care that they were digging into my palms.

I winced as I flung my body around, then back again, the end whacking him hard in the skull. I could see the nails embedded into his neck and the side of his head. I dropped my end and looked at my palms. Well fuck... If this wasn't the most fucked stigmata I'd ever seen. There were clear holes in the center of each palm from those goddamned rusty nails, and my eyes were filling with tears as I looked at him. What the fuck?! I could feel them rolling down my cheeks. Are you... Oh my god... What did I just do...

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 pm

You should be, I said even though the more accurate wording was you will be. Couldn’t have asked for this night to go any better. I was getting high on this; even without the usual fear and apprehension I was high from the challenge. (Didn’t mean the fear and apprehension weren’t there, just meant they weren’t the usual kind.) Wondered how she’d take my wording so I decided to give her explanations that were not exactly my intentions just to prove a point. Of course it depends on how strong you are. I’ve seen people be coerced into suicide. Coerced into murder. Coerced into lots of things by simple words.

She was still here, wasn’t she? Wasn’t surprising, wasn’t the only time I had a human intrigued enough to stay when anyone normal would have ran. Even trying to convince me that she was the one to be feared which was, more than a refreshing reaction and made it all the more tempting to show her how wrong she was. But I’d already skipped the desire to inflict fear with pain and violence. Was part of my personality to avoid the easy road, wasn’t it? Refused to even spit out the cliche remark of rape being impossible with the willing. Wasn’t planning on denying it, but wouldn’t plant the bug unless she asked.

Was exactly why I’d asked the question again with compulsion. Knew she could lie, and with her young appearance, she could get by with it. I’m thirty-four, and you should call me Dr. Reese. Saw no reason to lie about my age, and I’d brilliantly thought of the name at the last minute. I knew I’d see this woman again, I’d make sure of it. I knew as I said the name she was going to be my pet. She was too much fun. She was too entertaining to feed and throw away. Too much of a challenge to even create a blood bond yet. Was loving the banter, loving the way she stayed, threatened me in her own little weird way. Loved the way I was already fucking with her without an immediate need to get my dick out. Not that I didn’t see it going there eventually.

Who isn’t a high functioning alcoholic in this town? The one bit of casual conversation we’d likely have for the night, the one thing that wasn’t posturing and my attempt at mind games. Of course it wouldn’t be rape, I said bluntly, but kept my manners about it. No eyeing her tits, no evidence that I could easily be picturing those thighs revealed by her shorts wrapped around my waist. Took the bait and locked eyes with her once more. And you? Would it be rape for you? If I took you right here? Prepared myself for either answer, yes being the likely and almost hoped for the reaction she had when her lips betrayed whatever hardass thing she would want to say.

What had I expected? For her to come flailing at me, beating my chest with her little fists? No, and this was ten times better. Although my fangs intuitively pushed through my gums at the smell of her blood. Actually winced at the pain but quickly after I was laughing. Always laughing with pain. It made me high. Had me pitching a tent too which after my experiences with Noelle and Daron wasn’t one bit of a surprise. Actually regretted my previous question for her, because I actually had no sexual intentions with her but couldn’t resist the idea of planting the seed. Started toward her, pulling out the board and casually throwing it to the side. Blood pumped out of the holes but only for a moment before the small holes closed up. Couldn’t hide the grin, couldn’t hide the fangs. When I got close, my fingertips rested on her chin and I backed her up against the facade of the building. I lifted her chin and shoved my tongue in her mouth, my fingers not leaving her chin but almost creeping up against her lip. I pulled away, but my fingers teased moving up slightly then pulling down on her lip and the simplest movement of her lip sent a chill through me. Would have already fucked her, admittedly, if I was still human, or would have at least gave it the college try. I backed away, licking my lips unintentionally and fighting to resist her temptation. I’m not a crack addict, I’ll should clarify that.

Back to top Go down

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:49 am

Well if that wasn't a legit creeper thing to say I didn't know what was. My face distorted up in a look of ''whatever scrub''. Run girl, run far, far away. But I couldn't, could I? Really... I didn't actually believe he was weird. The way he dressed gave him away. He was a tryhard weirdo. I was just waiting for the right moment to call him on it. Like 'look at me I'm some slick looking mother fucker and I do weird ass shit for drugs in dodgy areas. I'm so eccentric. Accept me! But also don't! Please, society needs to see how unusual I am.'. Well maybe not exactly like that but that was totally kinda the vibe I was getting.

What the fuck bro?! I pulled my head back, probably pushin' out a double chin but I didn't care. You talkin' about movies and shit? I mean don't get me wrong you're- you got- I mean... Words. You have them. And they're really just... I gave him the symbol for ''okay'' with my fingers. But I'd like to see you try to talk me into something like that. You might be able to talk me into a titty flash, but beyond that... Good luck bro because I live for life.

Thirty-Four? Shit you got a skincare routine or... I mean whats the story with that? Not saying you look twelve, but I'd have guessed twenty-five. You look like a quarter, a shiny one. A super shiny one, too shiny if you know what I'm sayin'. I liked 'em a little more worn, but hey, I could experiment... I mean... If he wasn't saying the creepiest shit anyone could possibly say to a solo chick in the middle of abandoned territory in the dark, then maybe I'd get his number or something... But who was I to judge? I'd done nothing but talk about Dr. Reese's dick all night and I didn't even know his first name so... Clearly I didn't really have preferences I just liked to pretend.

Hey, you suckling on that teet too? Not gonna lie bro, I was a little ''meh'' about the crack thing but if you drink too I might be able to put up with your other addictions, and yanno, the dick thing. A drinker was totally my type. Strip away the physical preferences, if a guy could drink, then that's all a girl needed, right? Well shit you got lines too? That's sweet as fuck- Nope... It fell back into creeper territory real quick. Yeah I kinda think it would be rape. I mean don't get me wrong, but at least take me to the movies first. Or buy me a drink, shit. But it's cool because totally not possible. I'd fuck you up dude. Don't think I wouldn't. Scrappy was back and she was out for blood.

What the fuck had I just done? I was pretty much fucking sobbing at this point, like... Was I going to go to jail? Was he going to die? Oh my god... Why did I do this? How?! I asked, but of course he didn't have the answer. But... Something wasn't right... He was... Was he laughing? With the board still nailed to his head? What the fuck are you?! This mother fucker had smoked way too much crack. He legit just pulled that shit out of his head like no big deal. I don't know what the fuck you're on dude but this isn't fucking funny! My hands violently wiped away my tears and I just glared at him so hard I felt like if I was going to discover I had the power to explode brains at any time, now would be it.

I took a step back. No, stay away from me dude I have no idea what the fuck just happened but I know for one, you should be scared of me, and for two, I'm definitely scared of your creeper ass so don't even! I was just fucking scared. And... What the fuck was wrong with his teeth. What was happening right now was I really gonna die?! Your teeth what the fuck?! I stumbled back but managed to stay on my feet. He needed a doctor, I needed a fucking strait-jacket, but no... Dr. Reese if that was even psychos name was now shoving his tongue in my mouth. I tried to push him off but I could feel my hand slipping in the blood on his neck which made shit so much worse I actually started screaming.

When he pulled away, instinct took over, and I girl I didn't give a shit. I kneed him hard in his nuts and I just ran.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics