setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Will You Cry for Me? - Page 2

[Private] Will You Cry for Me?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Will You Cry for Me?

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sun May 28, 2017 8:26 pm

You don’t? Oh, right, I forgot it was commonplace for people to disappear from their life for months at a time. There was a hint of anger behind it because I was angry. It was impossible for me to speak for my past self, but I wanted the chance to know what would have happened. If I had a tangible fucking kid to come back home to, would I have jumped in the river? Would I have accepted that cookie cutter path every other human seemed to mindlessly follow? The thought now disgusted me, but it wasn’t like the road I’d been pushed on was easy. Not sure it would have been my first choice but I was adapting and I was growing to love it. And if it had to be at the cost of the people who pushed me here, then so be it.

What would be wrong with that? No idea what always had her running from the pond scum of a ghetto mud puddle. There were no tell-tale signs of her being a drug addict, and especially now I could spot them from a mile away. As much as I should have realized it was possible it wasn’t any of her fault, I never could understand (or put up with) victim mentality. I came from nothing, I created the life I had before I was turned. Now, here I am and I plan to start all over again. To start from the bottom, being on the bottom rung and I wasn’t discouraged. No one was going to lift you to the top. I couldn’t shake the feeling that she could get out of these circumstances if she wanted to.

Not trying to fuck you, Ebony, if that’s what you’re wondering. I looked at my finger realizing it was completely clean of blood and shoved my hands in my pockets, already growing slightly bored with the situation, but I could feel her fear. How big the world must still seem to her? These men who were approaching us were bugs. Easily squashed, and I would, whether she knew it or not, just to continue fucking with her. Regard for the lives of human strangers was nonexistent in my book.

That’s not even the beginning of my deal, Ebony, but we can discuss in the car. Wasn’t even going to bother with the men, not yet anyway. I wanted Ebony for a night. Did I want to fuck her? It wasn’t first on my priority list. I’d had my appetite fully sated for a while with that after Noelle. Any other encounter I imagined myself just becoming bored and restless halfway through. I didn’t want to fuck her. I couldn’t even describe what I wanted or why. I wanted to intimidate her, and the only reason I could imagine that desire was almost payback. What had she even done? That I wouldn’t have fucked up myself eventually? Only one brief memory with her was in my current form. I had a strange feeling when I remembered her, especially memories at work both innocent and not.
I picked her up like a groom would carry a bride, although my speed and rough path erased any element of romance there was to it. I dropped her off immediately next to the passenger door, my pace now in less of a hurry knowing I had a complete head start against any thugs on our tail. Get in and we’ll talk.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Wed May 31, 2017 9:39 am

I could tell he was angry, and I knew it would be thrown in my face. I had my reasons on why I ran away so to speak. I knew he would want nothing to do with me after I had told him I was pregnant. He had made it clear he wasn’t a man to have children, and I knew that I had no other choice then just to pick up and leave. Relieve him of the responsibility, and yet I felt slightly responsible for how he turned out. I wanted to snap back, but I kept my mouth shut. It worked out two different ways, he could have called, not like I had changed my phone number.

I didn’t see a point in arguing though at this lovely moment in time. I raised my brow a little bit of relief washed over me. At least I knew I wouldn’t up splattered against the wall or something. I would have to admit I was slightly curious on what it was like to screw around with a vampire, oh the power he must desire. Okay, better stop thinking about that right now before I ended up in more shit that was already piled up to the top of my head. I breathed in heavily, what was I getting myself into now? I liked playing with fire, but shit I was done with just throwing myself around. Yet, right now I just didn’t have a choice. Fuck my life was a pathetic hell hole, wasn’t it?

“Okay.” Biting my lip, I wasn’t expecting to hoist me up like some sort of cheesy ass princess movie. It was sure happening though, but with the speed we were moving through the forest and the ache in my arm diminished the thought quickly. Holy shit he could move, wait what was that? Oh, damn did a bug just smack into my face or was that rain? I sure hope it was rain. Before I knew it we were at his car. I guess it’s good to know not everything changed. He had the same old car I remembered all those years ago.

I wiped at my face, ah yup it was a bug. I ran my hand and bug guts along the side of his car with my good hand before climbing in. Somehow, I had a sinking feeling that even though I was safe for the time being I wouldn’t be for much longer. After all I was sitting in the car with a man who obviously was holding some type of grudge, and probably wanted to suck the life out of me? Maybe throw me like a rag doll, who fucking knew. I waited until he got into the car before speaking up. “So, what’s this deal Ben?” I wanted to know what I had just gotten myself into.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:48 am

I started the car and didn’t reply until we were on the road. At first I was just driving, until I realized exactly where I was going. You’re hurt. I can fix that, easily. I just, need something small in return. I drove like there was no one else in the car, letting my reflexes take over as the speed climbed as we headed back into town. There was almost no traffic which made it easier to focus more on our little chit chat. The only, tiny reason, I was hesitant to even say anything was that I’d already heard the overreaction of the idea from Laurel. Not that I really needed to ask, and there had been girls I hadn’t - but there had been a difference with girls I knew from my previous life. Maybe I wanted that contract, I wanted to watch them agree to the downward descent they’re about to face.

I know you’re injured. I can smell it, oh, god can I smell it. I looked to the side just long enough to show her my fanged smile. So you’re going to be grossed out when I tell you what needs to happen, and, I’m just… I’m just gonna find that really fucking annoying. I passed a sedan, and the car skidded as I made a turn onto one of the main streets in Index. Basically, Ebony, it’s my blood for yours. You drink mine, it heals you. I drink yours, I’m not hungry. She was the last person I’d expected to run into tonight, I didn’t have a plan for this. Was I hearing myself right? I didn’t have a plan for exactly how I wanted to manipulate her. It was fine, wouldn’t it be just the right way for it to play out? Just let it happen, it’s what we did as humans.

I’m not as much of a monster as you think I am, I’m not planning on killing you. I didn’t, actually. If I killed her after I gave my blood, that would open up a can of worms I wasn’t ready for. If I killed her before, well, I’d be going back on my part of the deal. I think I was okay with that, but, it felt boring and anticlimactic. So, fuck it, I wasn’t going to kill her.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:46 am

Oh, great was Ben wanting to play doctor and bandage me up? What made me more curious was what he wanted in return for helping me and fixing said broken bone. “What exactly is this small little thing in return Ben?”  Good hell he was driving like a bat out of hell. No pun intended there either. I wonder if he could transform into a bat? For some reason, the thought of him fluttering at night with tiny bat wings made me want to laugh. The pure amusement of it made me want to ask but I bit my tongue, I didn’t want to sound to ridiculous now did I? I’m sure it didn’t work like that, not everything was like the movies.

“Well, there is a bit of a mess on your upholstery already.” I shrugged taking in that fanged smile of his. Part of me wanted to smush myself against the side of the car, but the other part of me found that pretty damn hot. I had seen the vampire wannabes before. You know the ones that file out their teeth so they can look ‘badass’. Seeing the real deal was just, damn I don’t know. It boggled my mind a little. I watched as a sedan fly by as Ben wrenched the car around the corner without a car. Good hell if he rolled this fucking thing with me in here he wouldn’t have to worry much about fixing me up. It put a whole new meaning to meals on wheels.

Raising my brow at his next words though made me wonder just how the hell that would work. “Please Ben you think that grosses me out?” Snorting I shook my head again. Sure, it was a bit disgusting, but I had done so much worse. “I don’t understand how me drinking your blood would mend me though?” Seriously how the hell did that work? I suppose I could see to some degree how that would work, but it’s not like I possessed whatever power was within him. “And if that means you drinking from me, I’m fine with that.” I honestly wanted to know what it felt like, I’m sure it wouldn’t be all passionate and shit, but I’m willing and I think that’s all that should matter right?

“Who said I thought you were a monster?” I looked out the window and watched the buildings blur by. Could he read my mind? I suppose I shouldn’t just jump to conclusions that he would want to suck me dry. It just seems like it just was on my plate lately. I put myself into it, it was only right that I accepted whatever fate I had created for myself. “I can say this, even though you aren’t going to kill me. I would rather it be by your hands then someone else’s if it were to happen.” Sighing heavily, I glanced his way momentarily. Man, that sounded more pathetic than I thought it would. It’s not like I could take it back now either.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Shouldn’t be a big leap for you, Ebony, you’re a smart cookie. At least, smarter than most, and, at least a little different. Maybe hardened by what those cronies had done to her. It was probably a fucked up thought, but in a way, I felt she should be grateful. Most people were just so fucking weak, victimized when they could be using shit like this to fuel them, to make them stronger. She might be just the type to do that. Killing her actually would be a a little bit of a waste. It’ll wipe off. It’s had worse. Never buying a car without leather… actually never buying a car. Only had kept this one because of my attachment to it. Even before I’d turned it had felt like an extension of me. Part of what I earned, and now it was the one thing I would allow to be constant.

The car skidded a little on the current curve, but that wasn’t why my eyes widened. That’d been happening the entire drive. That’s… refreshing. Wait, had she already been someone else’s blood bag? Her attitude suggested being in the know, but her words didn’t. The woman actually had me confused. Was she playing dumb? What do you know, Ebony? Not sure why you’d have any reason to lie, but… I just find it strange how nonchalant you are with all this. There was an actually jarring contrast between her and Laurel and as fun as I found the idea of staining Laurel’s white bones I found her attitude towards me uninspiring. Maybe I was an egomaniac. Maybe I wanted to see a little more of my influence. I should have wanted to work for it but the repetitive questions with Laurel only had me bored. Ebony had me at least curious, and at least wanting the challenge of turning that slight vibe of apathy into fear.

If that’s the only part of vampirism you don’t understand then I envy you. I smiled and chuffed. I finally at this point turned into the backside parking of Index General, opening the door then appearing around to the passenger side and opening hers. I wasn’t going to carry her again, we weren’t in a hurry and she wasn’t that injured, but I wanted to avoid anyone I could. I couldn’t help but to turn my head to her with a crooked grin. I’m not going to kill you. I’ve actually developed some self control. Should I have been flattered? Confused? Curious? Fuck I actually was. What was it about me that had her so okay with this? So calm about what I could do to hurt her.

Let us in, I said, after locking eyes with the elderly security guard before he entered a punch code and the doors opened. I knew the code, but he stood in the way, and again, I didn’t want any unnecessary attention. I guided her straight to the elevators, backing her up against the wall, leaning onto her, my head lifted up, but eyes looking down on her. Feel anything? I smirked, Any fond memories? My hands were rested on either side of her as the door opened to the third floor, the closed wing of noninvasive cardiology. I stepped back and gestured toward the dark desk and the hallway beside it. After you.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics