setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Will You Cry for Me? - Page 4

[Private] Will You Cry for Me?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Will You Cry for Me?

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Clued into the life by yours truly and an experience with shady people, perhaps I shouldn’t be too surprised at her flippant attitude about these things, but she made her own challenge compared to Laurel. What would she be like now? Given these circumstances, this was proving to be an argument against being a “one woman man”. Would anyone in my position resign himself to that? Nothing was predictable, at least not yet. The blood I’d smeared on her chin made my mind run wild and I wanted to see her wearing nothing but a mess of it. Did that mean mine? Or hers? Or someone else’s? Did it matter? Could she stomach it? Would I push her far enough to change her mind? I wanted her splitting the line, one foot unable to leave and the other wanting to run far away. That was exactly how I liked it. I didn’t speak, I just smiled, clearly looking down and picturing the trail of the red stuff dripping down her chin, imagining she’d be either ravenous for me, or for blood. Or both.

I should have asked the question before I’d given her my blood, just out of curiosity but I knew there was something beneath it, she wouldn’t have been so willing otherwise. There would have been a fight, at least before the dreams set it. Some things didn’t change, some old flames didn’t burn out. Again, it was something I wanted to push, or someone. That depends, Ebony, I seem to remember you enjoying games, but the games I play now aren’t for the weak. I traced her chin again, to prove my point.

A laugh erupted from my chest as I felt the crash of the object on my face and immediately I searched hers for that perfect oh shit moment. The question, why had she done what she’d just done? In a flash I pulled her to the closest wall, pinning her against it but being more careful than I had to be with another vampire. I grabbed her left thigh and hiked it up and around my waist and pressed myself into her and left my lips close but not touching hers. My thumb and index finger braced her chin and I half growled, half whispered, Don’t stop now, I don’t mind a little bite. And I closed the gap with my tongue in her mouth and my hand gripping under her thigh.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:58 am

Perhaps to him I was weak, after all he was a fucking vampire. I liked putting up a fight, but I wasn’t sure what my true odds were in this situation. I felt different, I felt the urge to just keep going with everything that he did. “I’m not weak.” I growled a little under my breath. Yet before I could react I was up against the wall, his mouth oh so close to me that I wanted my knees to buckle under his grip and just cave into him. Good hell Ebony get yourself under control girl. My breath hitched as his thumb traced around my chin, his fingers digging into my thigh made my heart hammer in my chest as if it wanted to escape and run away.

I lost myself within his kiss, my mind rolled with questions and the many memories of each time out lips collided in the past. It never ended up ending at just that either. My fingers traced along his shirt gripping at it, and wanting nothing more than to rip it off his body.  Part of me wanted to hesitate, yet the other part easily took over. Who cares if he wasn’t human anymore. I don’t think that would make me into necrophilia, would it? He really wasn’t dead though so probably, not right? Fuck it who cares. He wanted me to bite back, but just what could I do that might catch him off guard. His reflexes were probably fast, but I might get a little bit of advantage if I get clever.

This fucking shirt of his was pissing me off though. My tongue eagerly intertwined with his, my hands moved around ripping the shirt right open. Ah that was much better. The palms of my hands found their way to his shoulders, I made it seem like I was going to hug him closer. Instead I broke the kiss and shoved him back. “You want me to bite back huh?” I tried my best to give a sultry look as I spoke. I closed the gap as quickly as I could my fingers tracing his now bare shoulders. I remembered at one point in time I wanted to dig my very nails into his back, but I always hesitated but I just couldn’t hold back anymore.

My fingers danced along his shoulders and found their way around to his back. My lips found his jaw line trailing light feathery kisses then trailed down to his shoulder. He might not have meant a literal bite, but fuck it I wanted to. Biting down into his skin my finger nails accompanied with the movement as I racked them down his back. I pulled away, shoving lightly before turning around and jogged down the hall. “Catch me.” Fuck I knew he would, but I wanted him to work for whatever it was that he was seeking. I wanted to just lay there on the ground and let him have his way with me, but he wanted games, so he was going to get them first.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:36 pm

My lips drew back at the protest, oh, how fun it would be to show her just how weak she was. It was harder for her to understand, wasn’t it? Because she knew me, or she thought she did. She knew the me who wouldn’t make her bleed. She knew the me who would take care not to hurt her. The me who wasn’t really trying to fuck with her. No, she wasn’t exactly just another girl, but she’d already gotten her rewards for that - she wasn’t dead. Every one of her reactions both aroused me and made me want to prove even more that she was in over her head. I knew I would get that moment, too, and the only way I’d lose is if I didn’t get to see her face when it happened. When she realized that I was actually dangerous.

I felt a rush of air as my shirt was torn open. Would have been pissed if I didn’t know the shirt would be stained by blood before the night was over no matter what. Claws, huh? I said as my gaze was up at the ceiling, allowing her “cute” soft kisses and grinning madly when it turned into a bite, which I hadn’t actually expected. My shirt had fallen to the ground at this point. I gripped the back of her head, and was going to push her into the bite when this woman actually surprised me again.

Fine, Ebony, I yelled down the hallway, I’ll even give you a head start. If she wanted to be prey then we could definitely work that one out. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. And I appeared behind her, grabbing her and throwing her down without letting go of her, rolling as my back hit the floor, my arms wrapped around her. Her back was toward me so I rolled so that she was face to face with the floor. I acted fast, pinning both of her arms to the small of her own back. I leaned down, to half whisper half growl into her ear, You might not be weak, but I’m very strong. I laughed, just a little. Fuck, I meant for you to be naked for this part. Easier that way. I let go and rolled her over, ripping apart the zipper of her pants, then lifting her hip and tugging them down  to her knees in one quick motion. Good enough. I pushed her back over and moved one leg to the other side of hers, my palms on the floor beside her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics