setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Will You Cry for Me? - Page 3

[Private] Will You Cry for Me?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Will You Cry for Me?

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:25 am

He was right I would figure it out eventually, but I just couldn’t wrap my head around it. It didn’t seem logical, but fuck what was logical anymore. Next thing I know werewolves, fairies, and the loch ness monster are real too. Yeah right, but should I scratch out the possibility. Why the fuck was I thinking this to begin with. I gave Ben a small look. I don’t know if I should be alarmed or not with his remark. “I’m not even going to ask.” I didn’t want to know, and ignorance could be quite blissful. I wonder though if someone had bled out in here or something. Yet I didn’t want to know that now did I?

He had a right to be questionable on why I wasn’t all eww that’s so gross I don’t want to do that. I wasn’t some prissy ball baby. I was a big girl, and if he had known half the shit I had done over the years drinking blood wasn’t going to be the worst of it. “Come on, don’t you remember I liked to bite?” I laughed a little and shook my head. “Let’s just say that I’ve done some shit that doesn’t compare to drinking your blood. A story I’ll have tell you some other time.” I wonder if I did tell him if it would be something that would be a turn on for him? Not like I could just nonchalantly tell him I use to dig organs out of bodies, then take said body and organs to someone.

“I don’t understand most of it. Only what you have told me when you were first turned.” At least I think it was when he was first turned. That seemed like so long ago didn’t it?  I hadn’t even realized where Ben had been driving.  My mind was absorbed within itself and found ourselves out side of Index general. What an odd place to be taking us. I wonder if this was just his thing or something. Climbing from the car I smirked at his little crooked grin. Now that was the grin that I remembered. “Well that’s a relief.”  I’m just glad he had developed some self-control. I don’t remember him bugging out much the last time I had saw him, but then again, I don’t remember much anymore.

Raising a brow at the way that Ben spoke to the security guard, I found it very interesting that he didn’t say anything and he just opened the door and stepped aside. Okay, now that was cool to see. Fuck I wish had that kind of power to make someone do something without thinking. Almost as if they were a little mindless puppet. It wasn’t until we were in the elevator that my breath hitched into the back of my throat. “How could I forget?” I breathlessly spoke staring up at him. Those dark eyes, that smirk across his daring lips. I remembered all the times we would share a passionate moment or two in the elevator. I wondered if he still felt the same, I wanted to reach up with my good hand and run it across those lips of his and across his strong jawline, but I stopped myself not wanting to get attached all over again. Especially to him.

Clearing my throat once he stepped away and pointed to the now opened elevator door I nodded. When did that open? “So why Index General? Planning on doing surgery?” I joked while I looked down the vacant halls. I would have to admit I was slightly nervous, but I just learned to jump and ask questions later. Live life to the fucking fullest right?

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:48 am

I shot her a look of unamused confusion, if that was possible. You shouldn’t have to ask. I’m a messy eater, I said and I couldn’t help but grin at the thought. When I could let that monster loose it was the only time I lost any sense of dignity or propriety. Well, I didn’t lose dignity it simply changed forms. Wondered what this would be like if I could have at least a tiny sense of fear, if I could get any rush from driving this fast while having a very distracting conversation.

I had a realization, which, didn’t surprise me and it was probably there all along: I wanted to fuck her. I actually planned on it and I realized then where I’d absent mindedly chosen to go. I wanted to fuck a human girl who thought she could bite back and so far, Ebony was the closest I was going to get to that. Would I end up laughing the whole time and pissing her off? It could go either way. Yeah, no idea what I told you. Actually a lot of my earliest days were a blur, glazed over by feeding and confusion and anger and that was about all I remembered. It was lucky for her I’d recently fed before running into her.

I turned around to face her, walking backwards and her reaction had me standing a little taller. Pay attention, Ebony. Memories. It was one of my favorite places to go with her. I stopped when we reached the desk, ready to recreate them, until I realized I hadn’t even held up my end of the bargain, which was actually going to be my favorite part of the evening. It was almost like I remembered I was in the mood for a drunk fuck and forgot the drunk part. Almost forgot. People come here to get healed, don’t they? Learned from one mistake with Laurel. I’d make sure she got plenty. I bit right into my radial and immediately pushed the wound against her lips.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Oh, shit how could I forget what place this was. It was the closed off Cardiology wing.  I’m surprised that they hadn’t done something with this place yet. It had been what three or four years? Ben and I had snuck off up here whenever we had matching breaks just to give us some stress relief of a hectic work day. Those were the days, weren’t they? Of all places to come he had to bring me here. I still remembered the last time we even messed around up here. This desk was our favorite starting point of our little games. A smile slid across my lips and I couldn’t contain my thoughts much longer. I had almost forgotten the throbbing in my arm.

“I would suppose that they do.” I murmured almost in a slight haze from the realization of everything colliding together. It wasn’t until he bit into his arm, right where his radial vein would be, and blood gushed from the wound instantly. Fuck did I really need that much? Without a word, he raised the wound right to my lips and I didn’t hesitate. My lips greeted the wound curiously at first, the metallic liquid rushed down my throat. My fingers from my good arm found their way grasping at his arm. His skin was cool to the touch, but not as cold as I thought it would have been.

Once I had gotten confident enough I sucked a little harder taking in more of his blood. I could feel something within me that I couldn’t explain. It wasn’t extremely painful, but it wasn’t pleasant either. Was this how it worked? I honestly expected to be crying out in agony right now. I pulled away from his arm hesitantly after a minute or two, not sure if I should continue or not. His blood ran from the corner of my mouth and I glanced up at his dark eyes then down to my arm. I wonder how long it would take for it to mend itself.

Fuck there was just something about him right now that just…I don’t know I wanted to ravage him in every way possible. Yet, I knew that probably wasn’t possible. “That…is…just…amazing.” Wiping at the corner of my mouth I looked at the fresh glistening blood spread across my fingertips. My gaze drifted for a moment looking at his lips. Oh, how I wondered how those felt now. “I think I owe my end of the deal now.” Biting at my lip the thrumming pain in my arm slowly diminished, I pushed some of my hair out of the way from around my neck. “Pick a spot, any spot.” I smirked gesturing along my body. My mind was now racing with the possibilities of what was just to come. Everything that had happened previously disappearing from my thoughts completely.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:10 am

What else should I have expected? She was the polar opposite of Laurel, in my opinion Laurel completely hesitant to be opened up to a new world and I wish I knew what had made her so easily resistant to me but I wasn't interested enough to keep going with it. Yet, I found I wanted a little bit of a challenge. I wanted to make things interesting. I didn't take my eyes off of her while she drank and I couldn't stop the smile seeing how much she took. Even before the blood I didn't feel like she had much resistance. She wasn't afraid of me even if I wanted her to be, at least a little. But Ebony was different, enough that I had the idea to create an entirely different game for her. I chuckled under my breath as she didn't just take what came, she was pulling what she could get. You sure you haven't done this before? When she stopped I took a moment to admire the look of her unblemished face with the trail of blood from her lips. It's a good look on you, I said before purposefully smearing it across her chin. She'd maybe think I was wiping it off, but no, I was painting a picture.

Is it, now? It should go without saying, I rarely used compulsion for the easy things. I didn't want to bend will except for a few fun exceptions. I wanted them to say truths buried in their minds they wouldn't admit even to themselves. I wouldn't compel sex, and it wasn't about the morality of rape but the lack of challenge. Hell, it wasn't even always about sex anymore - I craved the confusion, apprehension, fear even more. I met her eyes feeling almost an invisible path between hers and mine, and I spoke. Tell me what you want most in the world, Ebony, at this very moment. Describe it. I remembered games we had played and it only made sense that we could start again, even if the playing field wasn't on equal footing I didn't care.

I turned resting my back on the corner of the desk and gripped the edges, looking at her with just a casual glance. Woah, now, Suzie, be careful what you're asking for, I said, finally raising my hand to lazily trace my finger down the path her carotid artery made. Besides, no one said I had to collect now. Not when you're so ready and willing. Maybe I want a little fight. Almost growled with that last word and it was said through gritted teeth and yet a smile. Cocked my head to the side as I pondered just how to get that from her. Wouldn't force sex but I would force something like that. Pushed myself off the desk once again, looking her up and down. You're all healed up, your senses should be in overdrive. Might even the playing field a little bit. Before I finished, I met eyes with her again for the second act of compulsion. Fight me.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:39 pm

“Not the drinking of blood part no.” I shook my head at his question. “I must confess it’s something I’ve been curious about.” What can I say? I have dove into so many other things head first why not this too? “Well thank you. I’d like to think I sport the bloody look oh so nicely.” I teased a little while he wiped some of his blood from around my lip. I had a few moments back then that I would end up covered in blood. Of course, it was unwillingly, especially while working as an ER nurse. You were bound to get a few sets of scrubs ruined from time to time. That…and well my most recent escapade of organ snatching. Yet after that, I honestly must say getting blood on myself didn’t faze me in the least anymore.

“Mmmhmmm.” I agreed with a nod of my head. My entire body seemed to be thrumming with the new-found source of energy. Like holy fuck if it weren’t for the sudden urge to just want to rip the clothes right off Ben I would probably want to run laps around this abandoned wing. Tilting my head to the side I rose an eyebrow. What did I most desire right now in this very moment.  “I desire so much Ben. Like I would just love to see what’s underneath those clothes of yours. What you really feel like now, and if you’re even better than you were beforehand.” Oh, fuck was I really just that blunt? Word vomit much Ebony? But hey I really did want to know, I couldn’t lie about that, now could I?

Watching him curiously as he leaned up against the desk. I suppose I shouldn’t just expect to him have lunged at the opportunity? What if he had just recently fed or something and wasn’t overly in need of my blood at this particular moment in time. His growl made me a little iffy though, but at the same time something else just kept building up within me. Why was this happening? Did his blood have some other effects besides just healing me. Of course, it did didn’t it. It wasn’t until he had mentioned something about my senses in over drive that I finally realized it. The corners of every angle seemed sharper, the hallways weren’t nearly as dark, and there was a smell there that I hadn’t noticed before. Wow.

It took me a minute to register the next few words that spilled from those sexy lips of his. Fight him. “Fight you!?” I was a little alarmed at the thought of it. Not sure how me having this tiny bit of extra senses would make it even, but I would be lying if I said I never wanted to punch him in the face from time to time. Hell, even growing up on a military base and learning how to defend myself probably wouldn’t help. Fuck it. I grabbed a dusty ass clipboard and smacked it into that pretty face. Oh, fuck what did I just do. My heart picked up pace and shit I had to admit I was a little afraid of what I just did, but at the same time I wanted to screw his brains out. What the flying fuck was happening to me?

I began to back up fully aware of every sound that was now being made. Maybe the clipboard wasn’t a smart idea, but something told me that maybe I should prepare myself for his next move. I wasn’t sure if I just angered him more, or if he was looking to scare the shit out of me. I wasn’t sure anymore. My emotions and thoughts were going haywire.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics