setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Right-hand Side of the Left-hand Path - Page 2

[Private] Right-hand Side of the Left-hand Path

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Right-hand Side of the Left-hand Path

Blake Vancel | Vampire; Young

Posted on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Who the fuck is this guy? The face he had the gall to call me rude was quite surprising. I did almost a full 180 on my heel once I heard the words come out of his mouth. I'm the rude one? One, how dare you, two I'm not the one who is clearly interrupting. At this point I felt more irritated than anything. I'm sorry, but excuse you? It was clear he was nervous and afraid of me. I could probably easily dominate this situation, but I didn't want to spend too much time in case more wolf-pigs showed up. The thought of that possibility disgusted me. I already wasn't a fan of police, always making my job harder or just being a nuisance, but adding a werewolf into it was just adding more wood to the fire.

How are you supposed to plan for a werewolf cop that enjoys to dance with Mary Jane, who just so happened to be smoking where you were stealing? Easy, you can't. Of all the things that could have went wrong tonight, the possibility of this happening was virtually nothing. My typical run-ins had been either police or werewolf, never both that I was aware of. In the end I guess it was my own fault for not looking into the police force and who's-who of the town before I settled in.

I raised my brow in confusion as I tried to calm myself down. I could feel the aggravation growing in me and I didn't want it to cause my focus and attentiveness to fall short in case I needed it. What did he want me to do? I'll gladly leave and pretend none of this happened, if he was so scared of me, why did he keep trying to talk to me? Just let me be on my way. I blinked hard realizing I had been staring him down this whole time. I don't this that's how it works. I smiled, flashing my fangs enough to be visible.Besides, I hate hotdogs.

I almost forgot I was carrying a giant painting on my back. It wasn't that heavy, mostly awkward if anything. I shifted it on my back a little, the tarp making a crinkling noise as it moved. I could always burn it. I thought to myself. As much as it would break my heart to see the piece go, I would never have to deal with another soul seeing it and figuring out who I am. Would today's modern humans even figure it out? I could probably try shipping it off to another museum in another state and try my best to never go there ever. Though, that would leave too many foot prints. I'm sure they would pull out all the stops to see where it shipped from and who sent it. It would be too much effort to deal with covering that up, plus the shipping charges for this awkward size would be outrageous. Burning it would really be my best bet. Worse comes to worst, that would be my best case of action. Did I even remember to bring a lighter or a match?

I looked down for a second biting the inside of my cheek slightly as I tried to remember if I brought anything I could use to set ablaze the painting.
What are you doing out here in the alley so late anyway? Shouldn't you be helping some granny get her cat or something? I said as I reached my hand to feel one of my back pockets for a lighter or something. I was hoping the conversation would make me look less suspicious. I didn't want to use the lighter immediately of course, but just wanted to see if I even had the possibility of using it as a back up plan. Empty. Great.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics