setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] My name is human. - Page 2

[Private] My name is human.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] My name is human.

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed May 17, 2017 2:17 am

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 am

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 20, 2017 1:23 am

I hadn't blacked out, but I wished I had. The first time around, it'd been fun. I'd discovered she enjoyed it rough, not to any alarming extent. It was sexy as fuck, actually. Just enough taunting the wolf within, but not so much that I lost the man. Maybe it wasn't her fault at all. I was a weak minded piece of shit, I always had been. The kind of prick that would shoot another in the head because someone else did it first. Maybe I just didn't want to admit that I wanted a reason to give into it. Give me the sight of a little blood and a moan of pleasure when I dangled her life-force over the proverbial cliff, and I gave into it like I was an addict and the wolf was cocaine. Morality be damned.

I remembered the way she'd screamed in terror, and I pulled her back anyway. She didn't need to say ''no'', her body had said it for her, the horrific scream from her throat said it for her, but I did it anyway. God I couldn't even fucking look at her. Did I just... Did I just fucking rape her? Oh god... I shot up, sitting with a straight back as if it was my turn to run away. But I couldn't, could I? No, Byrne, you'd tried to run from yourself before, remember? Not even a bullet to the skull could stop your cockroach ass from coming back for more. You're in hell, remember? Immortal in hell. I could practically hear Lilith cackling in my head. She was probably eating it up, my dismay and fear fueling more of her twisted nightmares. Bring it on Bitch. I'll fucking love every minute of it.

My stomach twisted when she finally said something. My brows lowered and I glared straight ahead. I remembered what the Ancient had said about Raven. Another thing I wished I'd blacked out. Unfortunately memories needed to reach hellish levels before my brain would allow me to repress them anymore. I still found breath in short supply when I thought back to the tube those fanger fucks had shoved into my mouth, the feeling of lukewarm poison being pumped into me by the gallon. If that didn't get blocked out, then this sure as fuck wouldn't either. Remembering what Raven did with leeches in her free time normally wouldn't make a dent, but this time around it did. I fucking deserved to be categorized right along with them, didn't I?

No, I wasn't perfect. I wasn't even flawed. I was just a tangled fucking mess of good and bad intentions. A vessel carrying the nuke that would bring armageddon. A fucking tornado made of chaos and death. And Michelle was trying to get swept up in it. God damn her... She didn't know how strong those winds were. She's human. She didn't stand a fucking chance.

I pulled myself to my feet, still unable to look at her. The words coming out of her mouth completely contradictory to the beyond fucked compliment she'd given me. When I finally turned to look at her, my hands met my forehead and slid to the back of my head, a look of pain and anger on my face. Aw fuck... It sounded pained, almost even whiny, my voice cracking as my tone went to levels my vocal chords couldn't handle. That look of pain was still taking over my face as I eyed the markings that would soon turn to bruising, the streaks of blood, the claw marks, the dark ring forming around her neck...

I didn't know when I'd begun pacing, but my eyes stayed glued on those marks. And then I just... Flipped. I gripped her by the shoulders, eyes going wide, What the fuck are you doing?! I pleaded, directing all of the blame on her in an instant. I could have fucking killed you! Now I was really yelling, my eyes still wide as they scanned hers one by one, darting side to side looking for any indication of fear. I have killed people before. I have killed people. Do you get that?! My eyes flashed, and I knew I'd just compelled her. I didn't know what effect that would have, all I knew was I wanted to really fucking make sure she remembered it.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics