setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] My name is human.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun May 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Thread Details
Begins at Michelle's condo ⋅ Cool, drizzle ⋅ 10p

Hair. Shirt which is oversized and does (barely) cover her ass. Socks. Michelle is literally wearing nothing else >.> Except in the beginning of the thread, she's wearing leggings instead of the socks.

The dishwasher was making that goddamn grinding noise again. As much as I could do at work with 12 year olds beating on drums and 17 year olds thinking they were going to impress someone by playing simple Nirvana chords, for some reason the broken dishwasher sound was what was pissing me off. Even when I was doing something fun, the gear grinding noise hurt my teeth more than it should, and I couldn't wait for the cycle to be over. The fucking shitty thing about owning as opposed to renting, that shit was up to me to fix. New dishwasher? New part? How the fuck should I know how to do this stuff? But now, I wasn't even doing something fun to pass the time - I was doing fucking books. Admittedly, I had a new income - however fucking skeevy the source was, it was income and I was able to invest it in the store and it seemed to help sales. It was also why I was able to hire Paul.

The grinding sound got louder and the machine stopped all together. I got up from my desk and immediately went to the kitchen and kicked the thing, stubbing my toe in the process. FOR FUCKS' SAKE! I screamed, hopping around. I'd had my shoulder practically torn off by a vampire and this had me screaming and cussing. Suddenly, I heard music coming from next door. It made me smile. Someone was actually home. I listened, thankful that even if it was completely broken, that the dishwasher had stopped. I felt like I had a knack for this, for figuring out which song or at least artist was playing either within two seconds of the song beginning, or if the song was muffled, quiet or distant. Oh my fucking god yes, it was Man in the box, by Alice in Chains. A smirk spread across my lips. Fuck, I didn't know why he'd been gone so much, and I hated to take up what little time he had left but - fuck. An idea crawled into my brain and I found a notepad and scribbled a flow chart, snorting at how fucking cheese I was being as I did it. I removed my phone from the dining room table. Why did I always keep it there instead of my fucking desk? I laid the note down and took a pic with my phone and sent the text, almost instantly regretting it.
Joe Dirt
You should follow these instructions.
10:13 PM

The thought immediately after was that he might take it seriously, and if he did, fuck yes but I had to do something. Girls didn't just accidentally look hot. I ran to the bedroom and pulled off my leggings, underwear coming with and pulled open the sock drawer and found the gray thigh high tights. I pulled the beanie from the top of the dresser and pulled it over my head, pulling my bangs out and trying to adjust them in the mirror, intently listening for the phone while I slipped the socks on, adjusted my shirt, and ran out the door, throwing it back behind me hoping it shut. It was colder out than I remembered, and fucking misting and now my hair was gonna get all fucked up. I ran down my steps, looking side to side hoping no one would see, and ran up the steps, opening the door (thanking a nonexistent god that he must have gotten the text, slipped inside and closed the door behind me. I rested my back against the door still holding on to the handle.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] My name is human.

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Mon May 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Dark grey joggers & Plain black pullover hoodie. <3

It'd been a long fucking day. And if I'd known what was coming, I might have seen the irony in my hot water heater being broken, leading to me taking a cold as fuck shower when my phone buzzed on the counter. My entire body was covered in goosebumps when I stepped out, reaching for a towel that wasn't there as water began to pool onto the floor. Fuck... I tried to dry off with a hand towel, but my soaking wet hair made the entire process redundant when I realized every place I'd dried had been re-soaked from the water dripping down my neck. Fuck it... I growled angrily and shook my head like a dog does their body after a bath. Water went flying in all directions. Water damage didn't matter, I planned on redoing the bathroom anyway... I didn't know what idiot thought it'd be smart to avoid tile in a damned bathroom but their ass needed fired.

I'd gotten dressed, and was staring at my phone as I stepped out of my bathroom. I'd expected it to be Saturn, or Runner, or fuck, even Louisiana, I'd skipped three training days this week, and today made number four. In fact, the last name I expected to see on my screen was Raven. My pace slowed as I opened up the image and zoomed in, finding an even bigger surprise waiting for me... At first I'd scanned the image, assuming it was some random forwarded message, until I saw the words "take off your clothes", then I decided to go back to the top and started reading it more thoroughly. I hadn't even realized how big my smile had became. One of those goofy as fuck but genuine smiles that stick to your face like glue. Like jokes that stay funny for hours and keep you laughing randomly as you think back to the punchline.

Was this real? It was my first thought, and like I was living in a scene from a movie or series, my question was answered with the sound of my doorknob turning. The timing couldn't have been more perfect, and instead of looking up, I just stood there, staring at my phone. My first instinct disappeared as I started to convince myself it wasn't even her at the door and probably some random neighbor looking for their dog, or a random wolf looking to crash on my couch after having one too many drinks at the bar several blocks down. People had been rude enough to just enter my home without an invitation before, and it would likely happen again.

I didn't raise my head, I simply raised my brows and moved my eyes upwards when I heard my door latch shut. This was a fucking dream. This wasn't real. Could it have been another hallucination? It'd been so long since I'd had one it was hard to tell the difference... But no... My hallucinations always came with a dark feeling... And the feeling I was having now... My eyes traveling from her feet all the way to the top of her head, in nothing but a big tee shirt and socks that stretched up her legs... Nothing about this feeling was dark. I immediately thought back to the girl next door. One of the worst movies I'd ever been forced to sit through, but clearly a teenage boys dream made real through the beauty of cinema. I appreciated it for what it was, a fantasy, something that wouldn't happen in a million years... Or at least I thought...

I flicked my wrist, my phone landing on the back of my couch and disappearing into the cushions as I walked forward with purpose. I didn't even say a word. She fucking knew she was hot. She knew the shit she just pulled was insanely hot. We both knew where this was going. Words weren't necessary. I just lifted her up, forcing her legs to wrap around me and pressed her against the door, lips locking with a hungry growl, and my hands slipping under her tee to run up her bare sides.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 09, 2017 7:05 pm

I had actually wanted this with every time one of us killed the other in Warframe and the trash talk followed. I wanted this every time we re-watched a Tarantino movie, and every time he came to the store when I was working. But I didn’t want to start or ask - a small sense of guilt? A fear of what we had falling apart for whatever reason? But this time, the instant my mind was brought to him the consequences were really fuckin far from my mind. Apparently they were far from his too, if they were something he thought about at all.

Motherfuck I’d hit the perfect time, just out of the shower - he felt almost cool, but he way he smelled, god damn wasn’t that when a dude smelled the best? And yet here he was, still with clothes on. I wouldn’t complain too much seeing as it was fun to watch them come off. It was something I always had thought, clothes could be fucking hot. They could highlight things and draw your eye to other things. Fuck, why do you think I did this outfit the way I did? Because of where it brought your eyes. The place where clothing was missing and that part was now wrapped around him and I could feel him through his thin layers. This was exactly what I hoped he’d be, hungry.

I backed away from his lips, just long enough to get out whatever words I could, a brief smile as I said them, You dint… Lips locked again, my hands pulling up the back of his shirt and then pushing through the band of his pants trying to get them down. When I failed, I simply slid my hands further and clawed at his ass. follow… Another tug at his pants so he knew just what I meant. directions. But it was obvious I wasn’t going to punish him for it. I wanted that all to myself. My teeth grazed his bottom lip and my legs locked tighter and my right hand changed and I wove my fingers through his hair, gripping now and practically pulling him into me. My mind searched for a way to provoke him, but my head was cloudy because I was already feelin’ it between my legs. He could shove it in and fuck me right against the door and that would be enough, but a part of me wanted it to be memorable for him, too. And, yeah, there was that other part.

My eyes darted to the windows, there were so many and it did nothing to shy me away. Fuck yeah, I was proud. Motherfuckers could line up and watch the show and it wouldn’t phase me, not now. What little fingertips I had grazed his back, the other hand his neck, clawing but nothing like he could do to me. Finally I turned his head to the side with the hand woven through his hair and I hissed into his ear, You know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed May 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics