setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Spike In My Veins - Page 2

[Private] Spike In My Veins

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Spike In My Veins

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Tue May 16, 2017 6:50 pm

I cocked my head to the side with a cheesy smile; body language that would have been perfected with a wink but I left that part out. No, it sure isn’t. Curiosity had driven me there. It looked high end enough inside but perhaps in an attempt to placate every “genre” of vampire the place felt nothing akin to exclusive. The feeling I had tonight, about being another brick in the wall - it was amplified there. There’s a dress code, but if I find you interesting enough I might make an exception. In fact, I was pretty sure I would, if I had a yacht. Did I want a yacht? Because that was something I could easily take, even if it would always feel borrowed. I have a feeling they won’t last long tonight. I gazed toward the wagon, knowing he could sense it too; the blood. Easy pickings, though. Of course, something in me wanted to see who was inside, if they were hanging on by a thread. A part of me wanted to make someone. But I remembered again, that I heard no heart rhythms.

I’ll take your word for it, Maybe it was a hint that I hadn’t really listened to his music; I didn’t mean it to be, but I really hadn’t. I’d heard some songs, before his gala, even. But none of them were on any playlist I had. No, I was thinking that piercing wasn’t usually the adjective you wanted to use when complimenting someone’s voice. Perhaps that was why I lacked in interest.

I sighed, brows raised, looking into the ground, then I shrugged. I suppose I’m not short on time to start over. Something else about him, whether it was posturing or if I was simply witnessing a lovers’ quarrel. It was another thing that felt lacked class, and I was again reminded that the amount of money didn’t always matter. I was reminded of my human days, quarrels with Ebony in public, how different I was then and the parts of me that I didn’t miss. Shame I’m not, then, was it a scoff or a chuckle? Or some kind of mixture.

My lips curled up, wondering just how much I wanted to give him a show, hell, them a show. Apart from the tacky, over the top appearance, he might have something interesting to show for it. Besides, in the back of my mind I wondered, knowing it wouldn’t happen, what would happen if Noelle would come across the two of us. Would I be punished? I didn’t hide the hard-on I was now sporting, in fact, I flipped the position around and had him pinned. Good, I like an audience. Didn’t think you could advertise without delivering did you? Fangs had already been out, but I made sure to give a toothy grin, almost a silent growl as my knee pressed between his legs just under. My thumb and index finger lifted his chin as I studied his face, particularly his lips.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Mon May 22, 2017 4:06 am

Had to appreciate the contradiction that was a Vampire that made an attempt to maintain a classy appearance. When our species was anything but. I could play that game too. We all could. It was a choice to not do so. I didn’t like being pegged into one thing or another. Being a chameleon was far more chaotic for the senses. Both mine and everyone elses. I believed it was only a matter of time before all the masks were stripped away anyway. Revealing the creatures who wore them. What was amusing was to find that trigger that made Vampires like this one spoil their pristine whites in favor of what was in our true nature. Everything of late had been turning into games. Whether that was a reflection of Noelle or just something she had reminded me was an integral part of my life, I didn’t dwell on. Influence of any kind was a method of control and the beautiful little infant didn’t have that kind of hold. Though I wanted her to think she did. When in her presence I did find myself losing grip. That’s what made her intoxicating. A form of walking, talking chaos. Just like many figures my mind occasionally lingered upon. I’d barely gotten to see the obvious signs of arousal in my new friend before roles were reversed. Hadn’t been expecting this. A wicked grin turned my lips. I did like surprises.

“Is this any indication of finding me interesting?” Didn’t care currently either way but I had to admit I was even more intrigued about this individual. Meeting expectations of a stray Vampire wasn’t a goal of mine. Though I did like to test the waters to see if there were any merits behind getting to know deeply any fanged stranger. Bonds were far too easy with progeny. Dictated and manipulated by the blood. Run of the mill. Store bought. Lacking any semblance of a challenge. What was shocking about this was obvious to me. In a short time period, I was aware that we may have revealed more about ourselves that would normally be allowed. Not that I especially went out of my way to hide anything. If he registered the situation he would put two and two together that my progeny and I had a very tumultuous relationship. Though there was nothing to suggest that it extend to all of my offspring, it was potentially an assumption that could be made. One I wouldn’t bother denying. He had after all appeared to compliment my parenting techniques. He knew who I was and now could see that I was anything but the usual Vampire I’d stumbled across here. The type that always hid behind theatrical curtains. I would willingly cause an accident for amusement. No one would likely believe that I had simply lost control of my own vehicle.

Likewise, I could make assumptions abut him. The long incubation period in choosing a progeny whether or not it was important suggested an interest in them that went beyond just locating tools. Being young would explain it. As I’d gotten older the time I spent on grooming was briefer. Not that I especially thought that was the norm. I had no idea actually. A hunger for dominance. An overly voracious sexual appetite. Was I pinned against a car getting a hard on from a baby vampire? Or just seeing a reflection of myself when I was a babe because I wanted to? So many questions. None that really needed to be answered. Though I could. Living with a little mystery for the moment was far more captivating. Not to mention I was getting a better, close-up view of his face. Certainly, could use to this particular game of cat and mouse. It was no secret that I didn’t mind playing the role of the prey for a while. Until they got too comfortable. Growling under my breath I twisted my face in his grip. “Very rarely do I offer something I don’t intend on presenting in some fashion.” I listened for movement from within the vehicle. None. Like Alyssa was staying as still as a statue to work out whether I had indeed be telling the truth.

Shoving a hand firmly in between us, I left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Grasping a handful of his crotch. Running my thumb definitively to indicate that I indeed hadn’t been joking in the slightest. As a mortal, I would have categorized myself as straight. That word itself now just didn’t sit well with me. I’d completely missed the point of true chaos as a human. Toted around ideals but had never gone the full hog. “How attached to these pants would you say you are?” I punctuated the question by twisting the fabric, hearing a strained ripping sound. Threads beginning to protest. “Actually, you know what? I’m being far too polite. I think the whole ensemble is making me forget that its what’s underneath that counts.” Fine clothes bringing out some kind of gentleman in me. How hilarious. Contorting a leg around his, grabbing his shirt, I trashed him immediately onto his back. Making sure to lay my own body completely into him. Not at all bothering to cushion the fall to the tarmac. Tearing a hole in his pants large enough to shove my hand inside.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Wed May 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Aw, what is it? Do you want me to tell you you’re pretty? I knew the difference in what he was saying, I just enjoyed milking any little thing I could. I didn’t care enough to question why I loved the idea of insulting the man and still fucking him. Really, it was easy anyway and it came down to two words: Power trip. How many of his fans could do that? Even the ones with big tits and a perfectly sculpted ass, could they insult him and manage to even live? I couldn’t see him putting up with this kind of lip from a human.

I’m glad to hear that, because I’m not above taking. Just what had I insinuated? If I could take it from Noelle, my maker, then I could take it from anyone. Did that mean I would? Noelle was the only one I’d had to, and even then, she had pushed me to do so.

My I smiled, my eyes darted down and I shifted my back, leaning into what his hand was doing. A smug grin, as I thought about just how easy it had been for me, and how difficult it probably was for anyone else. He asked about my pants - clothing was easy to come by, as most things I wore ended up covered in blood before the night was over. Nothing worn twice but not for the same reason as my maker. You’ll like what you see, but I have to wonder, are you compensating? For what’s underneath? Always grinning, especially now with my challenge.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:43 am

Liked to hear the sound of his own voice. I could relate. Nothing but my own music played in my vehicle. The sassy quips barely scratch the surface but I believe that was the point. They wouldn’t. The pure freedom of not being tied to someone else against your will. Words couldn’t stab. An individual so choosing to sink weight onto another's opinion. Without a royal title he could lash that tongue as much as he liked it did nothing but fuel a strange desire for more. There felt like there was purpose behind Noelle's venom. To reiterate what she knew about herself and her maker to solidify its realism. Gayle of course always spoke with intention. Why waste her breath otherwise. This man. Now I felt something completely different from him. A reckless abandonment. Devil may care. Was definitely making connections to a someone I had been. A vampire I tried to remain as I got older. All the while still trying to incorporate aspects of age that were shown to be important. What was this? Anything it could be. Drunk on options. The beauty of having them. Now I just wanted to do them all. Run through the endless possibilities. Every bottle on the wall. See if he could take every version from the sugary lick of Sex on the fucking Beach to the near death experience of true Absinthe. “Attachment to pants?” Everything came out in a groan. Totally wrapped up in the idea that I’d found a new player to add to a game that literally made no sense and had no rules. The tearing of fabric a sound my ears could deeply appreciate. My fingernails grating into the tarmac. Snapping one. Ruining the others. “That's hilarious” To have attachments to anything was to allow them to have control. Objects shouldn’t have power. Neither should people for any unnecessary length of time but…we could play that game.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics