setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Report - Page 2

[Private] Report

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claire Trevino

Re: [Private] Report

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:00 am

Should I be flattered? Should I be upset? Why couldn’t I pause time and think this over? (Of course, if you only got one chance to do that, this wasn’t the time to waste it on.) The only thing I knew for sure is that I felt foolish for not realizing earlier why he shot me down. I didn’t know if jealousy was particularly the right word - well - no it absolutely was the right word. My eyes widened, catching my bearings after he spun me and thanking my stars that I wasn’t yet in heels. My jaw hung in a loose smile, my eyes still wide as I looked at him. Should I say it? Or would that ruin the moment? Oh, my - was there a moment? Compromise it was.

Logan Byrne are you… jealous? I kept the smile and raised my brows, making the statement sound as much like poking fun as possible. I straightened up my back, crossed my arms, and raised a brow all while showing my teeth through the pulled corners of my red lips. I’ve never cared about Mrs. Reynolds’ opinion. He’d weaseled his way out of the doghouse, if there was one to put him in. I was already smiling and laughing and the butterflies, as cliche as it sounds, were going back and forth from my stomach to my chest. We could have just as much fun staying in if you’d just - Nope. Nope nope. Wasn’t going there. I was going out. We were going out, even if I was willing to let him beg and grovel first.

A goddess? Oh, my, maybe I should ask my other subjects if you’re deserving, I said unable to stop the slight giggle that followed because me being a goddess was just as absurd as having loyal subjects - well apart from Logan. I looked at my nails, hamming it up just as much as he was, frowning and pretending to be taking my time musing on his worthiness. Finally, I let my stiff posture loose, I bent down and pried his hand from my leg then used it to pull him up. You know just as well as I do that behaving’s no fun. But you can be my servant for the evening. Fetch me my keys. Nova, of course. And you’ll have to let me into my bedroom because I will need at least a cardigan. I went directly to the closet and found the black knit waist length cardigan, then to look for the red pumps where I’d left them - by the front door. I shuffled them onto my feet and headed for the garage.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:21 pm

There wasn't enough time to decide how I wanted to react to her question. In all reality, I probably had a less stupid reaction somewhere in my back pocket, but instead I just pressed my fingertips against my chest and dropped my jaw. Me? I asked. Jealous? I glared with a cocked brow, and pushed my lips out, making a fart sound as my lips vibrated against one another. I broke eye contact and looked off to the side. Of course I'm not jealous, Clairebear. Why would I be? You're not my girl. I'm seein' someone anyway, it'd be morally wrong to have any feelings of jealousy. Shit, no, no, no. What the hell was I doing? Fucking up, that's what I was doing. I wasn't even seeing anyone, and considering this was the first time I'd brought up miss imaginary hottie with double D's, it was likely Claire knew I was full of shit too. Which only further made her ''jealousy'' observation all the more true.

The look on her face, the crossed arms, fuck me... Really, I meant it, I wanted her to fuck me, but that wasn't likely to happen now, was it? Wait no, it was fine, I could just dump imaginary chick and all would be well, right? Claire, when'd you get so wicked? Faker, you only don't care about Miss Reynolds opinion because it's your kink isn't it? Girl you can be real with me, I'll wear ladies clothes all day if it makes you happy. I'd do just about anything if it makes you happy.

Now I could get into this. If she was willing to roleplay now... C'mon Goddess! Please, I'll be good, I'll be good! I pleaded, bowing my head in shame. I tugged at her clothes, hoping she'd punish me for putting my peasant hands on her superior garments. When she pulled me up, I struggled breaking character. I wanted to play this shit out, see where it lead us. I had to wonder... Would she let me get her in costume? Yes, Goddess... I said, still hanging my head in shame, afraid to make eye contact. But I obeyed, rushing to fetch the keys, and waited for her in the garage. Fuck I loved the smell in the garage... When she appeared I dangled the keys in front of her, then plopped them into her hands and pulled out my earbuds before getting in the passenger side. By the way, I was completely jealous. I smiled and immediately put in my ear buds for the ride.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Posted on Wed May 03, 2017 12:00 am

He was doing it to me and in a small way I hated him for it. What was it? It was that stupid grin that wouldn’t go away, and it wasn’t even a pretty smile. The corners of my mouth pulled as far apart as humanly possible, so much it hurt and it just wouldn’t go away. Like a laugh that couldn’t stop. Okay, well it easily stopped once he mentioned another girl. He wasn’t serious, was he? It wasn’t like I’d had a lot of time to see him, but I felt like I would have known. He would have told me, right? Wouldn’t she be awful jealous of me right now? I cocked my head to the side with a raised brow. My fingers simply gripped my arms since my crossed-arm pose clearly wasn’t going anywhere. Wicked?! Oh, that’s the first time I’ve been called that. I think I like it. I finally let my arms fall as my eyes looked him up and down and the grin was slowly returning. My left index finger touched my lips as I pretended to be in deep thought.

Shabby chic your style? Thin little wire framed glasses? Floral dress with super poofy shoulders? I nodded my head slowly. Mid calf socks with little mary-janes. The last word was broken up with laughter. But in my head, immediately after picturing the ridiculous image of Logan in a floral dress, my mind immediately wandered to what he’d said before. Whether he was joking or not about having a girl - I really didn’t like the thought. I wanted to tell myself I’d been careful about this whole thing but I really hadn’t. Have a crush on a guy? Move him in! Secretly watch him play classical instruments! Good job, Claire, good job.

Woah, there, hoss, I laughed, For someone who promises to behave you’re awfully forward, aren’t you? And I was left again with my thoughts as he went to fetch the keys. It would be okay, less temptation to screw things up when there were more people around, right? He beat me to the garage - I wasn’t an amateur in these shoes but I wasn’t quick either and that black cardigan wasn’t easy to find in my dark closet. I fell into the car, legs still hanging out and reached up to the visor hitting the button for the garage door opener before I turned on the car. I definitely needed a little more armor if I was going to spend more time with him. I side eyed him after swinging my legs around and closing the door to the car and backed out of the garage.

We met with the others at a gas station at the edge of Index, none of us getting out of our cars yet. We lined up, Josh first in his Camaro, Tori in an old Cadillac, us, then Kyle in a red GTO. I didn’t try to chide Logan into talking, that wasn’t exactly what this was about. Instead I cracked the little front part of my window just enough to hear the engine of my car and I watched the trees and scene ahead of us on the winding road to Gold Bar. Today was a day that I could be relieved I wasn’t the one setting the pace. The urge wasn’t terribly strong to push my foot to the floor. Not with someone beside me, not with him beside me. I didn’t need the radio either, because the smooth sound of my engine was enough - it reminded me of the work actually both of us had put into the car.

Every time we did this cruise, it felt like it took less and less time to get to the abandoned drive-in in Gold Bar, which made me sad. I parked beside Josh and before turning off the engine I revved it up a couple times. It was almost customary for one of us to do it. It wasn’t usually me, but I was feeling a certain spunk. I grinned at my passenger and finally turned off the car. You gonna keep those on all day?

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun May 07, 2017 9:10 pm

What was it about smiles? They were the treasure to a pirate, the holy grail to Harrison Ford, the crown on a queens head. That's exactly what they were to me. They weren't small victories, they were huge. Why the hell else would I work so hard to earn them? Claire's in particular came with something extra, that tickling feeling you get in your stomach when the roller coaster takes it's first big dip down. Seeing those ruby red lips part and spread into a grin the size of Texas... I couldn't describe it, I could probably whip it up into a melody that would probably get the point across better than my words ever could. But describe it? Hell no.

She'd be jealous of you all of the time. I muttered, talking about the imaginary woman as if she was real. For a minute, I almost believed she was. Funny, she was imaginary, and not even the perfection my mind could conjure could steal my attention away from Claire right now. She had me all the way fucked up.

My brows curled up into a confused glare, my own lips spreading into a slow smile but not parting as I tried to avoid laughing. Well then, wicked you are. Just don't go growing green patches of skin and wearing pointy hats. That's where I draw the line. Come to think of it, that could be kinky as hell. I'd happily play the role of flying monkey if she wanted, too.

Oh girl... I raised the pitch of my voice as I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows, slowly blinking and pushing my lips out, I even added in a little neck movement for effect. I don't fuck with poofs... I'm all about... I ran my hands down my body as femininely as I possibly could, ...skin tight numbers. But you can bet your cute lil' ass I'd be all up in some mid calf socks and mary-janes. Did I know what the hell mary-janes were? Hells no, but they sounded hot.

Pffft. I laughed. You haven't seen forward yet. I narrowed my eyes as I thought back to our moment in the garage, as I often did... Or maybe you have. I laughed again, giving her a look so she knew exactly what I was referencing. Damn... Come to think of it, she wasn't the only fool here, I was the fool that still moved in after that incident. Clearly neither of us knew shit about the dos and don'ts of un-relationships.

You can bet your ass I looked at every inch of her as she got into the car, and had to occupy myself with giving names to the passing trees just so I could keep from staring at her for the whole drive. My music wasn't even on for the trip, it had stopped and I'd been so intent on giving the damn trees names I didn't even notice. So when the car stopped, while it probably wasn't awkward for her since she assumed I was listening to something, the silence got really damn awkward. Or maybe that's just because naming the trees didn't really work, and I found myself glancing over at her randomly. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd noticed, and if she had... If she thought it was sweet, or if I'd done it so much I'd become a creeper. Fuck it, who cared, I had the potential to be both.

When she started revving the engine, I couldn't help but smile. Something that, luckily, she'd missed, otherwise she would have known I just had the damn headphones in my ears to ''look cool'' or whatever reason people wore headphones without music for... I finally pulled them out and started wrapping them around my phone, putting it into my pocket as I finally looked at her intentionally. Gettin' lonely without anyone to talk to? I asked as I pushed up my sleeves. I followed by rolling down the window so I could let my arm hang out. Why you drivin' like a gramma today? Both of us knew she didn't drive like an old lady. In fact, a car was her instrument. She could drive like I could play, and as much as it hurt my ego, I could admit she was a far superior driver than me. But there was a purpose to asking the playful question I'd asked her, so she'd prove just how well she could drive.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Posted on Tue May 09, 2017 7:01 am

Throughout the drive, the memory he'd planted kept trying to surface. How far would we have gotten? What would things be like after? I had more questions, but I stopped myself. Instead I'd focus on the curves, wishing I could plant my foot down to the floor. An attempt to drive away from a feeling with him in the car with me. Smart. If I would have ever let myself get there in my argument with myself, I might have had trouble coming up a reason not to... not to what? There weren't any labels for us that I liked. Why? Because our past was complicated? That felt more like a good thing - he was someone who knew, not someone I had to show or convince or hide. I started to open the door but turned to him quickly, with a gasp. I hammed it up, although nowhere near as good at hamming as he was, my jaw dropping and shaking my head. My eyes broke character as they darted to his arms wondering if guys had things they knew to do just like girls. Like pushing up sleeves, showing arms even though arms weren't typically revealing but when shown in the right way it made your mind go places. Just wait, Byrne, I'll show you how this grandma drives on the way home. I wasn't kidding, either. I didn't wouldn't go as dangerously as I did when I was alone.

I pushed the door open, finally tearing my eyes away from him, Tori stepping out of her car and reaching into the backseat to remove who knows what she'd decided to cook for the week. She turned around, one small dish in hand and a bag of tortilla chips. I didn't have a lot of time so I made seven layer dip. I knew things like that weren't jabs, but really? You make seven layer dip when you have no time? I barely made anything with one layer. Sounds amazing! I reached into the car and popped my own trunk, getting out the two folding chairs, handing one to Logan. Underneath was a blanket, which I hadn't seen in ages and forgot that I'd left it in the trunk. Perfect, since he really was right and it was a little too early for the shorts.

Car sounds good, Claire, you and Logan been doin' some fine tunin'? I shot him a cheesy, nervous grin knowing my mind was taking that question more places than it was meant to go. Seriously?! Logan was definitely rubbing off on me. I try to take care of her, I said, folding out my chair and placing it in front of the cars, in a half circle with everyone else's chairs. We were missing one thing, according to Kyle. The Strip, Kyle called it. He talked about it when he lived in Tennessee and would go to Pigeon Forge. He said certain times there were, I forgot what he called them but I liked to think of them as Rallies. Lots of cars would make it to the area, there were car shows and people literally lined up with chairs on the streets to watch the cars drive by. I'd never been out that way, at least not what I remembered, but I thought there had to be something like that that wasn't literally across the country. We had no cars to watch drive by, none that were what we wanted to see, but it was still fun to hang out with friends. Maybe one day....

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics