setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Report - Page 7

[Private] Report

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Report

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:18 pm

I had already tried to shift, hadn’t ever been a problem before but I felt too exhausted to hold up my fucking head, so I wasn’t surprised. She wasn’t home, and it was getting late and I didn’t know much about Claire but she didn’t seem the type to stay out late. So I resigned myself to sleeping in that fucking wicker chair. Well, half sleep, half something else. Expecting to wake up in the morning, sore as fuck, I almost jumped when I heard the voice of a man. A man? I grimaced when I “landed” back on my hip, but finally looked up to see the last person I expected towering over me. Quickly I looked to the side, sloppily trying to adjust my drenched hair so that it covered my neck. I’m fine, I was um.. I was hoping to see C-Claire. Couldn’t help the shaking, was fucking freezing, and for the love of god this was the last person I wanted to see me like this. Fuck, second to last. My eyes finally roamed away from the flooring of the porch and up to the car where I saw Claire cautiously walking, gun in hand which actually made me fucking laugh. Her hand dropped to her side and her step quickened once she recognized my face.

Logan, get her inside, she said, practically scolding. No, man, I’m fine I just need a ride home. Thought it was all cool, until Claire was in my face pulling away at the hair, and she jumped back as fast as she’d come. Michelle, what… No, you’re coming inside. My eyes darted to Logan, dad apparently. How fucking strange, I felt connected to Claire, but just drowning with awkwardness when I looked at him. But a huge fucking part was that I didn’t want him knowing about this shit. Did he know about Claire?

She pulled on my hand and I shrieked, grabbing my thigh with instinct. Fuck, no more faking now, huh? Fine! Just go easy. I kept my weight on my right leg, and half hopped into the house after Claire opened the door.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 pm

I guess when you looked at your kid you were supposed to feel something. Maybe I did... But fuck if I knew what it was I felt. In fact, I actually hated whatever that feeling was so much, I tried everything I could to not look at her. Jesus... I wiped the rain from my face as I spun on my feet. This wasn't normal. This wasn't... No, this was really fucking weird. I tried, really hard to not feel weird about this but I couldn't. And I didn't mean her, I meant her being here, something just felt really damn wrong.

What the fuck? My eyes had landed on it. I saw it. I saw it. What the fuck is going on? I glared, groaning as I watched her ''hop'' her way inside. I bent my knees, lowering myself so I could tuck my shoulder under her arm and doppelganger as a human crutch the rest of the way inside. She was freezing. Claire, the heat. Turn on the heat, she's freezing. I placed my hand gently at her back which felt really wrong, so I pulled it away after directing her towards the couch.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and my bag of pills fell to the floor by Michelle's feet. Claire's back was turned so I quickly picked them up and shoved them back in. Damnit, I forgot the damned thing was dead. I tossed it onto the chair and reached for the blanket draped over the back of the couch and wrapped it around her. What happened? I asked, my eyes on her for only a few seconds and it still felt wrong... Focusing on the marks around her neck made it feel less weird which made me feel like a piece of shit. So I just stopped looking all together.

I'm gonna... I didn't finish, I just reached for my phone and carried it towards the kitchen so I could plug it in, passing Claire on the way. Something's not right, Claire. I whispered, pausing for a minute to give her a serious look before hitting the kitchen. Yeah... Something was really fucking off here.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Below the line break is Michelle.

I didn’t know the details but I knew exactly what had happened and I felt pulled in two directions. I knew her secret, I understood why this had happened, and yet, to be perfectly honest I needed Logan’s help because I knew Michelle. I needed someone more assertive than myself because the fact that she was here meant she wasn’t about to go to the hospital. But knowing what had happened didn’t make her injuries any easier to see. I knew he’d only noticed the bruising on her neck. I didn’t think he’d seen just how misshapen her left thigh was. I hadn’t even noticed until she’d reached the light of our living room and I felt a sick feeling. Don’t get up, Michelle. It came out like a casual suggestion, to the point that I was shocked at how it sounded. No fear behind it but none of the authority I needed. I nodded, even though I didn’t want to leave her. I reached the thermostat and upped it, but headed across the room where I had a wicker basket filled with thicker blankets than the throw that had been draped over the couch. I draped it over her and gave her the most stern look I could. Don’t get too comfy, Michelle. You know where we’re going. And she actually laughed at me.

Oh, I knew something wasn’t right. And I knew exactly what was wrong. I’d never expected this situation to land here, to be revealed to Logan in this way. It hadn’t needed to and I suppose, well I guess I had assumed her last stay in the hospital had scared Michelle strait. What was different with me? Would I be the same if I’d gotten as close to death as she had? I hadn’t even made the entire connection until I saw her, until I felt the slightest pang of jealousy. I even felt it now, but it was buried under layers of fear, unease, and… helplessness. I know, I whispered. It was all I could get out. Logan, can you um… hang out in the kitchen a bit? I stepped over to him, pulling him away from the living room and walking with him into the kitchen. I need to look at her leg, so.. I paused, pursing my lips together. Did you see it? She’s gotta go to the ER.

I walked briskly back to the living room, pausing but looking directly at her face. She looked exhausted, sad, confused. She didn’t even have the arrogant nonchalant front she’d had as soon as she’d woken up before. Was it because she wasn’t satisfied this time? Oh god.

Take off your pants.

I wasn’t stupid, but I was desperate, and I saw the goldmine of little white disks. This shit would be easier to play off without this god-forsaking pain and I took the bait. Can I have one? I whispered, an urgency in my voice and for the first time my eyes met his. I didn’t even have to fake just how fucking pitiful I was and that was what I needed to change. I was shivering and I hadn’t felt the pressure of my hip until I’d woken up. Hadn’t even seen it until I got inside and I felt the shit like the skin of my leg was going to fucking burst open. It was a nauseating pain and I felt like I could easily pass out again but I fought to keep my eyes open because I knew as soon as they closed I’d be on my way to goddamn Index Gen. But it didn’t matter, my vision had almost filled with white and sound drowned out before I heard his reply. It couldn’t have been long, because I opened my eyes again and there was Claire standing before me, demanding that I undress.

Buy me dinn furr.. the words came out slow, and there was a weak smile on my lips that was meant to be cheeky. She ripped off the blanket and pulled down the pants, showing my fucking cooch and everything because I hadn’t even bothered with underwear. Fuck, the claw marks. Fuck!

Shit! Michelle?! What the hell? She covered her mouth and stood there, almost locked. When she finished freaking out she quickly took the blanket and covered my crotch but letting my thighs, blood and all, air out in the open. God, she wanted him to see. I wasn’t getting out of this.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:14 pm

My eyes stayed on Claire. My fucking beacon, my happy place, my ''if I stare at her I don't have to feel awkward'' woman that made everything less... Well... Awkward. My eyes were glued on her, only tearing away in brief one second moments to look at Michelle. My stomach twisted up every time I saw her too. It wasn't just the situation, which was beyond fucked, and definitely played a part in my discomfort, it was something else too. Something I didn't even want to bring up in my head let alone aloud.

I glared at her, I actually glared at this chick that looked beyond fucked up, this girl that was sitting on my couch and somehow connected to me in ways I didn't even understand... I glared at her. Almost pissed that she was laughing while Claire was clearly not in a laughing mood. While Claire was trying to help. Help she clearly needed otherwise she wouldn't have taken up napping outside the house in the middle of a damned rain storm after dark.

What? I asked, my glare now directed to Claire, but it had morphed into a confused version. I followed, though hesitantly. What, no I didn't see. What the fuck is going on Claire? I could see it in her face, that apparently now wasn't the time for that discussion, so I sighed and reached for my phone. It felt like it took an eternity to boot up, but that was likely because I was trying to eavesdrop. That idea turned out to be a bad one... Because I was feeling really fucked up at the sound of Claire telling another woman to take her pants off. I couldn't tell if it was arousing or twisted... It felt like both.

I instantly pulled up my voicemail, greeted with the usual idiot spam caller first, and then a message from Vin, second. What the fuck... Was he drunk again? Probably. I didn't even finish listening, and didn't give a fuck about Claire getting pissed at me for leaving the kitchen. Her reaction didn't just have me curious, it had me damned worried. I rushed to her side, my eyes instantly greeted with the cold truth of the matter. The truth no one was spilling, and didn't need to now...

My eyes went wide, and I glared between both of them before spinning around and reaching for the keys. Get her in the car. Right now Claire. - And you. I finally looked at Michelle. Quiet, you're going. I'll carry your damned ass if I have to. You don't get a fucking choice. I didn't know what the hell I just saw. I didn't know what this was, what kinda shit she had gotten herself into, or why the hell her stupid ass didn't call nine-one-one but I didn't have the patience Claire did. So I moved to open the door, and found my way back to help Michelle out of her seat.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 am

I’m sorry, I said, and it was a whisper I felt only I could hear as his eyes met mine. I was sorry that this wasn’t his burden to carry and yet here he was in the thick of it and I was dropping the ball. I wanted to shield him from this. From that side of me and from her. He seemed to cast a light on mine and make all the shadows disappear, well, almost, anyway.  Suddenly the world seemed to shift, and it wasn’t - to explain would be, it would sound differently than I meant it but a different side of Logan came out and although it was exactly what I needed I felt the strange need to guard Michelle, to shield her. I saw his reaction to her laugh, something I hadn’t even taken seriously because I could see she was delirious. Go easy on her, Lo, she isn’t really in her right mind. Hushed tones, like I was scared and I didn’t know if it was him or the situation in general. Both? It wasn’t like he was going to hurt me, I was just… it was jarring and I still couldn’t shake the guilt that I’d brought this out.

I don’t know, I don’t know what happened. I just know she’s hurt. A lie. I was lying to him. I didn’t mind telling the truth but I wasn’t ready yet so I was quickly back in the living room with Michelle. I hadn’t even thought about the fact that Michelle hadn’t expected anyone to be here but me until this moment. I obviously wasn’t thinking clearly because I would have called EMS by now but I was too busy worrying about... everything.

Finally I stopped, recognizing that I was almost walking in circles. I should have insisted on an ambulance but I knew I couldn't be with her and despite the risk I knew the different things at play and because of that I decided then I absolutely was not leaving her side. So the car it was, but it was going to be work.  Alright, fine, we just.. she can't put any weight on her leg. I'll get the door open then I'll come back and help, okay? Michelle didn't protest and I knew it was only because she couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics