setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Report - Page 6

[Private] Report

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Report

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon May 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon May 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:57 am

It wasn't sweat... but it felt like sweat. The lingering moisture from the rain was heated to body temperature now, and everything felt sticky. My head had fallen to her chest, and it rested there all cozy in between two, squishy, happy lumps. It was the perfect place to rest after finishing. Who was I kidding? It was the perfect place to rest your head anytime. Not just after sex, though that was definitely a better time to do it, and I showed it by rubbing my face between them and grinning like a kid on Christmas morning, even groaning... Which made me sound more like a dog when they rubbed their faces against the carpet aggressively while making that weird throat sound. It was okay... I was a dog. A dog with a bone for Clairebear. Why did that sound like a title to a best selling kids book?

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:47 pm

The lie most women told ourselves was that it meant the same thing. The lie was that there were several layers of it for them like it was us. That this explosion of need was more than sexual, it was weeks, months of tension of feelings and finally caving that had us both ravenous for each other. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. Maybe it was true just in a different proportion. Somehow, as my back and head hit the upholstery of the backseat, I didn’t expect it to be true, I didn’t need it to be true until we got home and maybe slept together in the same bed just to feel each other's’ presence. I’d be lying if I said I’d be heartbroken if I didn’t get that. But today, he won and I was more than happy to lose, even giddy as he treated my breasts like he was getting a lap dance in some titty bar. You’re such an idiot, I said, grinning down at him, my fingers grazing his scalp, my other hand doing the same to his back. Not that I’m complaining. I wasn’t comfortable and it had to be worse for him, but I still didn’t want to move. I didn’t mean it either, always felt like he was suppressing something more to him deep under his surface. It became obvious when he played and maybe that’s what I liked about him. Most people masked ignorance, he was masking his intelligence. I wanted to eventually be the one to open the doors and sneak inside, even if he never let it out.

A glance outside revealed the afterglow of a setting sun, the sky looking like a color I couldn’t explain - a dark blue with a glow. The rain had stopped, at least slowed. Maybe we should get home. The statement reminded me of a topic I didn’t want to broach, but would eventually have to - did he really want to move out? Would I really have to explain why I wanted to keep him there? Why I felt safe with him there? Only once incident since he moved in. Only one attempt. What a push and pull, a compromise I didn’t know the consequences of. I’d have him, I’d claim him and he could claim me, but with a distance. I pushed it away, because there was no way I was going to ruin this moment before I made my mental snapshot and ended it by attempting to put my wet clothes back on.

The rain began again only minutes before we reached the house and I just knew parts of the yard would be flooded by now. We pulled into the house but I stopped the car before even opening the garage door, almost slamming the break. My foot pressed down on the brake pedal my mind not even thinking to shift the car into park. My heart was stopped as I noticed a dark figure slumped over on the chair closest to the door. Logan, I breathed, my fingers growing white from my grip around the steering wheel. Get the gun. Glove box. Do you see it? A thousand possibilities raced through my mind, from someone just waiting to take us hostage, to an addict who'd rampaged the house then overdosed. Finally I shifted the car into park. I was even afraid to pull into the garage because the door between the garage and the house didn't properly lock. I couldn't move, much less get out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:41 pm

I just smiled. Insults from Claire came with a delicate touch. The queen of mixed signals, which I wasn't about to bring up again. Instead I just laid there listening to her heartbeat, fighting the urge to pass out. Why the fuck was I a post sex sleeper? I could go for a morning jog, hit the gym for a couple of hours, take another jog, and still feel perfectly awake. But sex? Hell no, apparently that was where my body drew the line. Even as uncomfortable as I was, I still could have slept. You're right. I whined, pulling myself up with a wide grin as more and more of her came into view. Just appreciating the art before was put away again.

I'd gotten past the need to sleep, and found myself wide awake the whole drive home. And if I wasn't, I sure as fuck was the moment Claire slammed on her breaks. What the fuck Cl- I glared, what the hell was she... When I finally looked up, I realized what had her so spooked. Her paranoia was infectious, even I felt the hair on my arms stand up.

I reached forward for the gun, checked to make sure it was loaded, and chambered a round before passing it to her carefully. You don't get out of this car, you hear me? Not until I give you the go ahead. I looked her right in the eyes, refusing to pass her the gun until she agreed. I wasn't going to take it, in fact, I only passed it to her to make her feel safe. She wouldn't get a chance to use it, I'd make sure of it. It's probably nothing. Just... Just chill. I said before exiting the car.

My walk was casual, but there was one person in particular on my mind. And this person... I didn't even know... Maybe he could fucking dodge bullets. But why would he be here? Damn... I wish I would have told Claire to pull out and leave if something happened. Now who was starting to sound paranoid?

When I neared, I spoke up. No reason not to, really. Hey? I got closer, recognizing that the body at the very least belonged to a female. I only saw long black hair at first, but when I got closer, I realized this wasn't who I thought it was... It was someone much more terrifying. Michelle? I raised my hand, motioning for Claire to get out of the car. Even if this wasn't someone dangerous (Not in one sense of the word, anyway...) This was still weird as fuck. Are you okay?

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics