setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Report - Page 5

[Private] Report

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Report

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun May 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Don't think for a second I hadn't recognized what she'd just done. A woman that took what she wanted could be a nightmare, or a dream. I had a hard time imagining her as anything but the latter, but that thought wasn't one that would get lost somewhere along the way. Nope, I'd make sure to remind myself, and if I didn't, I knew Claire would without even knowing she was doing it. In fact, I got a reminder far sooner than I thought I would. My jaw stretched down, eyes wide for a moment, holy fuck, when the hell did Claire get so fiery? Claire... I... I said in complete surprise, scanning my mind for an excuse as I placed my hand on my burning cheek... Or wait, no, something I'd thought of earlier... Something that had to do with it being just as much her fault as it was my own... I couldn't remember the exact details anymore. Shit.

Then she kissed me again. Now this was a trip. Was she mad? Horny? Happy? I mean something had to feel good, otherwise she wouldn't keep coming back for more. Maybe she didn't know what she felt. That made more sense. But I didn't know what I felt either. The queen of mixed signals was straddling me and slapping me. Both of which meant nothing to Logan Jr. who stayed just as alert as he had been since she climbed on top of me. The little guy didn't know the difference, and he wasn't taking any hints from my brain either. All he needed was the feel of her rubbing up on him and he was ready to snake her drain pipe.

Unfortunately I had a hard time learning my lesson. Hell if she wanted to slap me again I might even like it. Who was I kidding, of course I would. What could I do to make Goddess angry again? I squeezed her ass even tighter, groaning as I leaned in with a burst of hungry energy. Tongue to tongue, lips to lips, her chest against mine. But we weren't completely connected, were we? That was a challenge that I happily accepted. The movies made it look so easy. Like fucking in the car was as easy as taking a breath of air. But that wasn't true, because I was faced with the challenge of getting her shorts off without pulling a muscle. And considering the muscle between my legs was flexing like he was starring in a body builder contest with a crowd full of women to impress... I really didn't want to pull a muscle. Specifically, that one.

Speaking of flexing, I definitely did. When she unzipped my sweater I made sure to tense up and give my pecs a little dance. My eyebrows threatened to do the same, but held it back. No, not with this girl, not right now. That level of cheese was reserved for one too many beers and fucking in a broom closet, not a car after nearly being killed. As much as I wanted to stop the pec dance, it became involuntary as I reached the last few buttons of her shorts. My hand had even slipped in, and I could feel it... I came a centimeter from gold when she spoke. C'mon Logan, you have about three-million-six-hundred-thirty-seven answers to that question that could easily satisfy her and you can pick up where you left off. But instead my hand slipped out, and I exhaled, looking at her like you would a child when they'd done something bad but you didn't feel right scolding them.

This is when things started to go really fucking bad. Because I knew how I wanted to answer that question. But old habits die hard. It was almost like a gut instinct, coming out like it was pre-programmed into my brain. Do we need to be?

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue May 23, 2017 2:31 am

I made the mistake of glancing down, and seeing that he was, well, excited, sent a rush through me. A very, very small part of me trying to talk myself out of this. Might have even heard something about how bad the aftermath could be, since neither of us could necessarily hide afterwards, not without one of us leaving home. Why did that one act make it so different? I wasn’t saying it didn’t, I was asking myself, why? But that didn’t matter, not now, what mattered was me getting his clothes off, and how it made me feel that he wanted me like this.

My hands gripped his chest and everything that wasn’t sexual became so, like how warm his body felt against the cool air of the car. I braced myself for his hand, I could feel my own heat, my own spot between my legs basically begging for him. But no, I’d asked the question, and I’d have to deal with the answer. I almost winced as his hand left. His expression, his body language had completely shut me down. He’d shut me down a second time.

I lifted my leg, awkwardly moving back to the driver’s seat, not even realizing that my hand was resting between my shorts - I was still aroused, but my body and my mind were fighting each other. I stared straight ahead, jerking my hand back when I realized where my hand had been, just sitting right there like a perverted old man. It felt like half an hour, but by what the clock said, it had only been two minutes. I wish we didn’t, I said, my head falling slightly to the side. My body was still cooling down, and it even had my head spinning. Wondering if it was too late to change my mind. That terrible mentality that let so many men be promiscuous but not women, “Getting something is better than nothing.”

But my heart felt differently. My mind raced between all the signals he’d given me, none of them feeling mixed. Was I stupid? Another large difference, right? At least usually. It wasn’t as separate for us, was it? So, I’d just assumed that was the same for his advances, his flirting. But for them, oh, god, it just stung, the idea that maybe it was true. Even with our history, even the idea that we seemed compelled to each other, to me in another life, it seemed so… romantic. The butterflies turned into rocks and I felt sick. Sick, stupid and angry. Without even thinking, I opened my door and stepped out, the heels of my shoes sinking into the mud, my hair instantly clinging to my head. I slammed the door behind me, and leaned against the door, breathing for a second before redoing the buttons on my shorts.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue May 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Caly wasn’t home and it was one of the rare times when I was glad. I’d landed on my doorstep, opened the door, closed it behind me, then transformed again, fluttering up the steps to my bedroom. God, however I’d gotten this ring it had been my actual saving grace. I landed on the floor, shifting, laying my legs stretched out in front of me. Goddammit why hadn’t I stopped in the kitchen first? No, wait, there was something, maybe the cheap rum sitting on my nightstand. I crawled to it, holding most of my weight on my right leg. I reached up and grabbed the bottle opening it, shifting around so that my back rested against the side of my bed, and I chugged as much Cruzan as I could, wiped my mouth, and replaced the bottle, not even fucking with the cap.

I sat there staring blankly out my window, and for fucks’ sake even seeing his building was fucking me up. The rapid breathing started again, the tears started flowing as I couldn’t shake the thought - I’d said it myself. We wouldn’t see each other again. He hated me, he needed to. I didn’t want to use him. I didn’t want any thought of me to be a burden. I had this stupid hope that I’d been just the opposite but now any idea that was even remotely possible had been torn to shreds and burned. I’d completely wrecked it with the one person who saw me.

As the rum started working, my mind was finally able to drift a little from the pain and not it was Kai who I thought of. The feel of sunburn on my neck was nothing compared to this, but I was full of shit if the idea of it didn’t excite me, enough that I was even sending him pics. Those kinds of pics. Hoping the next time we met, he wouldn’t be able to resist. They immediately had to stop. And for fucks’ sake, Gio? Wasn’t even touching that. Was best if he hated me too. I suddenly felt an emptiness that I hadn’t felt before. Not the weird call, the call to the void I’d began calling it to myself, like it was some fucking wow spell. No, for once, I realized in the last few hours I’d completely fucked up any chance at being happy with someone. I reached the bottle of rum again, finished it, then hurled it to my window. I winced as it crashed through the window, like I’d assumed it would just land in the throw pillows of the loveseat. Yeah, wasn’t that the way it went? I’d thrown a dagger and expected it not to hurt anyone.

I had my WRX up to one-twenty on Index-Galena road just last month.

She was still here, fuck she was going to school, she seemed to have her shit together. Why couldn’t I? What did she know? I rolled over in the floor, grabbing my leggings, slowly dressing enough to cover my bottom. She was going to help me, somehow. That, or I’d die. Either one seemed okay. I shifted, only transforming back one time, to open and close my apartment door. I’d been to her house once, overnight right after the hospital visit, but I thought I could find it again. I knew I could, because I’d found the birdbath in the middle of her yard really fucking funny.

I landed on the banister railing of her porch, hopped off and landed in human form. Fuck. No lights, what the hell? I knocked, I rang the doorbell, rinse and repeat several times, my clothes getting soaked with the almost horizontal rain that just wouldn’t fucking let up. I gave up, nothing good was going to come of this night, so I plopped down into one of the wicker chairs near her door and let the white take over.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed May 24, 2017 8:15 pm

This was the power outage just when you were about to find out if he was the father. The basketball that circled the rim, but just refused to go through the hoop. This was the fucking I in Tetris that refused to fall into the perfect empty column. Did I know, that saying what I said would result in her climbing off and leaving me face to face with the awkward boner in my pants that I couldn't do anything with? Maybe on some level I knew it was a possibility? But I figured she wouldn't care, I mean I thought her engine was revved just as loudly as my own, but maybe I was wrong. Or maybe I wasn't... In fact, I didn't understand at all why she needed to know this right here and now, but didn't care about it at all when we'd nearly fucked in the garage.

I just groaned, pulling the lever on my seat which made it spring forward far more loudly than I'd intended. And I'd heard what she said, I just didn't know what to say in response. I just zipped up my sweater and shifted in my seat while I waited for the dumb fuck between my legs to go back into hibernation. Are you- I was cut off by the sound of her door opening, and then slamming shut, leaving me alone inside. ...mad... I finished, but she couldn't hear me. Now I felt like a dick, again. And this time, I wasn't going to make a joke to make it all go away, I wasn't going to kiss her feet while my head said all of the things I wanted to but refused. Not this time.

I opened the door and marched to her side of the car. My shoes slipped in the mud nearly sending me into sack tearing splits, but I kept moving. When I reached the other side, I placed my arms on either side of her waist, hands planted on the car. I didn't want her to escape. I just don't see why we needed to talk about that in the middle of us trying to screw in your car, Claire! I huffed, my feet sliding backwards in the mud, forcing me to keep walking forward just to stay in one place. I've wanted to ask you out every single day since I first showed up on your doorstep with my suitcase, but I also didn't think that was a good idea while we're living together! I fiddled in my pocket for my phone, and tried to unlock it, but it was dead. I showed the screen to her anyway, even though there was nothing but blackness on it. Well my phone is dead, and I don't really know why I'm talking so loud, but if it wasn't dead, you'd see all of the apartments I have scheduled to check out so that I can feel right about asking you to be my girl! My feet kept moving forward to compensate for the way they were slipping back. I also feel like I'm walking on a treadmill so can we please get back in the car because it's ruining the dramatic mood I'm trying to set... And also, I'm sorry for yelling at you! I even yelled that, I couldn't help it, my volume knob was broken and I was still horny, forced to walk on this muddy treadmill with a Claire tied to the end of a string as motivation. Awesome.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 am

I think I was more upset with myself than him, and him towering over me did nothing to fix what I was feeling downstairs. It didn’t matter that we were arguing, that I’d probably killed the mood - just the way he stood had my heart racing. Again. But I tried to make my brain remember the point my heart apparently just had to make. I could make the point in memories, but not in words, certainly not quick words. Not quick words that got us back into the car out of the rain and the mud. I’m just.. I’m just an idiot. My heart fluttered and I almost wished I could believe not what he was saying, but that he was trying to backtrack. Wish I could be mad at him still, because it was almost easier now that I heard the words coming from his lips. Maybe I didn’t want to hear them like this. But then again maybe I did. I wiped rain from my brow, wondering if it was ever going to let up.

Why? Do you think I’m some kind of prude, Logan? This isn’t about me not wanting to screw without us being a thing. This is… I sighed, looking to the side, almost embarrassed and not wanting to say it, though I had to. My heart was screaming in a good way. My heart was saying just… kiss him. Like some scene from a movie. But it wasn’t happening. This is about you and your mixed signals. All day, All… ever. Logan I- I couldn’t finish because I knew what was about to come out. I knew it, and I couldn’t figure out if I was saying it thanks to the heat of the moment or because i meant it. But what he said next had me terrified, for reasons I couldn’t even begin to explain to him. Please don’t leave me alone! My eyes widened and I couldn’t believe it had came out like that, pleading. I mean, you don’t have to leave for this to work.

My girl. That’s all I wanted, and when it came down to it, that’s what it was about today. It felt like that’s what he’d been trying to do. To claim me as “his girl”, and it was all I wanted. The idea of being his girl, him blocking my escape, so that I could be all his, coupled with the idea that I’d never fully recovered from a few moments ago in the car, and the rain crawling down his face, his neck. I was done talking. I turned around, almost slipping as I did, cursing the movies for not being a little more realistic about scenes like this. I opened the door, pushed the lever to move the seat forward, quickly unbuttoned what I could of my shorts, and climbed in the backseat, flipping over to my back as quickly as I could. Get in before I change my mind, I said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics