setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Report - Page 4

[Private] Report

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claire Trevino

Re: [Private] Report

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed May 17, 2017 7:37 pm

I’ll show you surprise, was the immediate thought in my mind, but I wasn’t saying it out loud. I wasn’t even sure what I meant by it but I knew how everyone else would take it. Luckily, we were both distracted, with the actual purpose of the evening. More talk with Tori about where to find cute (cheap) clothing with a vintage look. I always wanted to try putting makeup on her, but I never asked. The one time I remembered trying it on someone else, it was a completely different ballgame. Dealing with a completely different face shape, eyelid shape, etc presented a bigger challenge than I’d even suspected. I wondered if I actually had muscle memory to know how to do my own eyeliner. It had taken me enough times I should have been able to do it in my sleep but I still struggled.

I was used to him being over the top, hamming everything up. I loved it, actually. But why did this make me feel so… awkward? Because I wasn’t used to him hamming it over me like this, at all. Not at home, other than that day in the garage, which had already been flooding my mind since the ride here. Would anything have been different if we hadn’t been stopped? That should have been your first answer, I’m pretty sure both Kyle and Josh will tell you that. I was surprised I could get anything out at all. I didn’t know what had changed, my confidence was shaken, when it should have been built up with all of his - whatever it was. Maybe it wasn’t my confidence, no. The one thing he’d said that no one else heard, a challenge was what had me uneasy. What was I going to do once we were home? Would I go back to studying, him casually listening to music? Was it just going to flip off like a switch? Or would I cave?

The rain wasn’t that heavy, and maybe I was nervous, but I’d hoped everyone would just move under the canopy of the old drive in. Maybe that was where we were headed, at least where Kyle was, and I started to follow him with my own chair until the rain was almost horizontal. I sighed, quickly seeking out Tori before I was left to my own devices.

What’s going on with you two?!
I don’t know! I mean, you know him, he’s flirty but… Tori.. I don’t…
I turned around, and it was almost perfect timing. He smiled at me before popping into the passenger seat, and the rain really started to pour.
Claire, c’mon, don’t play innocent, how have you two lived together and not? There’s a ton of chemistry there.
I would have asked, even though I knew him better than she did but I knew I couldn’t see the picture from the outside looking in, what she thought he wanted. But I changed my mind. I didn’t want advice, I didn’t want to know how I should or shouldn’t. I grabbed my bag, not even hearing my phone fall to the ground as I ran to the car.

I fell into the seat and slammed the door shut, wiping the beads of rain from my forehead, making a point not to look at him, but I could swear I smelled him, his cologne or the soap he used. It was whatever I could smell just after he showered. I turned on the car, the wipers, and stared ahead.
I don’t wanna go home. A mix between a smile and a smirk as my tires squealed - cheating because the ground was slippery anyway. Instead of the right turn it took to get home, I turned left. Without any cars in front of me, there was nothing to stop the pedal from edging closer and closer to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm

She was right, and I knew it. It wasn't unusual for me to put my foot in my mouth, especially around women. What was unusual was when I couldn't invent a quip or joke to salvage the moment. Which I had of course done. But clearly she wasn't going to let me live this one down. Unfortunately, she was the only woman that could make me feel like shit about it. That's about the time I realized we had a problem. Right then, when that thought entered my head, I knew it. I didn't ease into the realization, I didn't take my time with it, it hit me like lightening. Like Grease lightening? Oh shit, that joke was too easy.

I didn't know what was going on. If we were moving under the canopy, I was cool with that. A little rain didn't bother me. Hell a lot of rain didn't bother me unless it was threatening me with a cold. I just wanted to slip into the car for a moment so I could take a chill pill, literally. Luckily I'd plopped the thing into my mouth just before Claire turned. There was no point in worrying her. There was nothing wrong with me. My body was just having a hard time adjusting was all. I constantly felt like my skin was detached, or tense... or Something to that effect. It was really hard to explain. Which was reason number two why Claire didn't need to know a damned thing. The chick had been through enough anyway. Plus what the hell was a couple Oxys going to do to me? They just helped.

The second her door opened I opened my mouth. So what are we doin'? Moving under cover? Going home? I asked, already clicking in my seat belt as if I already had an answer. But once it was clicked into place, I had nothing to distract me from her anymore. Man being around other people really did help, a shit load actually. Now it was just the two of us again, only this time the skin on her legs was shiny from rain water. And fuck did I like looking at shiny things... Claire... She'd provided me with one hell of a distraction almost instantly. I even rolled down the window and gave the kids a show, yelling out a wild ''YEEEEEHAW'' as the tires squealed.

When we hit the road I was fucking pumped. It was adrenaline, because I knew she was accepting the challenge I'd provided her earlier. And what was adrenaline if not half excitement, and half fear? I guess I should have felt more fear, it was raining, and one wrong move would likely send us both into the hospital. The thing was... The woman could drive... And I mean drive. It was hard to worry about a little rain when she was putting the petal to the metal...

My head turned to look at her as the speedometer climbed higher and higher. If we die, there's something I want you to know. I unclicked my seatbelt and leaned across, my hand not grazing her thigh this time but resting on top of it. My eyes looked quickly towards the road, nothing but empty stretch, and I just fucking kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Posted on Sat May 20, 2017 8:40 pm

I looked quickly from my soaked clothing back to him with a matter-of-fact expression on my face. This is from being under the canopy. Time to call it quits. But it wasn’t exactly. Once I’d started on the road, something told me this evening was just beginning. The “get together” had been uncomfortable for me, which was unusual, but I was never uncomfortable here. I let off the gas going into curves, only to slam it again before I was out of it. Who needed roller coasters? It was almost a shame I knew this road so well. The first big straight stretch I made it up to 85, and that was only because it was raining. I was bored. I glanced at him, wide eyed smile when I’d felt the car skid a little on the next curve but I turned into it and my skin crawled in the best way when I heard the engine respond to my foot once again pushing the pedal. It sounded so strange, but this car felt to me like it had life, like it loved when I told it what to do. It was a strange little box inside which I felt like I had some control.

The next straight stretch was my favorite, longer than you could ask for on a winding road by the Washington mountains. Perhaps I should have talked, but that’s not where my mind was. That was the whole point of this, right? No, not proving a point to Logan. I wanted to have my heart racing because I made it race. I wanted a few moments where my mind could be blissful before I had to address the elephant in the… car.

I made it halfway through the curve before flooring the pedal, wanting this time to make it into triple digits, the rain not making me apprehensive but craving the challenge even more. I hadn’t even expected any words halfway through - if he was going to say anything about my driving I had expected him to say something now. So mid gear shift when I heard his voice I almost jumped. I couldn’t help but to look right at him, my eyes wide. Had I really scared him that mu-

Apparently not. The normal thing to do would have been to jerk my head back to the road and let him have it for being such an imbecile. But no, that moment, I almost could feel his breath on my ear, I could almost hear it again: Prove it.

My lips didn’t leave his but my eyes darted to the road as I gripped the wheel tight with my left hand, and lifted my left thigh to brace it on the bottom. My right hand automatically not only touched his cheek but held onto it for dear life. It felt like the moment lasted an hour. I didn’t want to die but I just knew we would. It was an actual miracle that I came to my senses enough to pull away before the straight stretch was over, almost slamming the brake before the sharp oncoming curve.

I. Knew. Better. The back of the car started to swing around to the right, and even before I could start steering into it, I felt the car lean knowing both left wheels were off the ground. The sound of the car hitting the road again was almost terrifying. A crunch, an intense short rattle? There was no description. The wheels locked but the car skidded forward who knows how many more feet because I surely wasn’t measuring.

Fuck! I covered my mouth as I said it, my eyes wide as if that word escaping my lips was the strangest thing that had just happened. I looked around, checked the mirror, a red car coming up on us, luckily not as fast as we’d been taking it. I couldn’t just keep driving, I couldn’t. To the left of us was a small ditch followed by a steep bank. To the right, a driveway leading to a white house. I pulled onto the rocky, muddy road looking for signs of life, praying in my head that there wasn’t some man inside just waiting with a shotgun for someone to trespass. The way this evening was going, it wouldn’t have surprised me in the least. The house looked like there hadn’t been any upkeep in at least five years. White siding that was actually gray with dinge, grass higher than the half-rusted chain link fence. No lights, no sound. I slumped back into the seat and glared at him. What the hell are you doing? But then before I even knew what I was doing, I shifted onto my side, hiked my left leg over the shift and had my thighs beside his, hunching my back a little before reaching down for the lever to recline his seat. It practically fell with the both of us and immediately as we landed I gripped his face on both sides and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat May 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Time to call it quits. Why did those words sting? Oh right, because I'd used them before on the hottie that did karate. And when I say sting, I mean it really stung. She'd popped me in the nose after I'd ended it. Nearly broke it too, but mostly, the sting came from the giant ring she always wore on her middle finger. I think I'd ended up with stitches... But I couldn't remember how many. It was a battle wound, one that most didn't even notice.

If you'd never ridden in a car that pushed past seventy, you were missing out. It wasn't just the feeling of going fast, which was fun as fuck on it's own. No, it was the sound of the engine, too. The butterflies you got in your stomach like you were on a ride at a theme park. The sound the tires made. There was a powerful feeling to it that just couldn't be described. And yeah, of course there was a little fear. It wouldn't have been the same without that fear... The problem was, I'd always got the feeling it meant more to Claire. She almost scared me more than the violent turns. It was complicated as fuck, because the smile on her face made me smile just as wide. Seeing how much fun she was having, how happy she was, that was a really good fucking feeling. But, it was also scary as shit, too. I couldn't describe it. She had the skill to drive the way she did, but I guess I just didn't like the idea of something going wrong. I'd imagined it before, not because I wanted to. No, the thoughts had entered my mind without my permission. The idea of answering a call, and showing up to her burning car. I didn't know what I'd do.

I had started to laugh, sometimes you couldn't avoid it. Fun and fear collide and sometimes you just laugh. It was when that laughter faded when the thought had entered my mind. The thought that maybe I wouldn't be called to put out her burning car, but I'd be in it with her. It was when I realized I only wanted one thing. Which was right about the time I'd kissed her. Not a thought had entered my mind except how soft her lips were, and the skin of her thigh, and of course, the fact that she let me. When she pulled away, I guess I just thought she was coming up for air. Until I felt everything. The wheels leaving the concrete, the sharp turn, the skidding. I'd braced myself for it, but I also didn't have a seat belt on anymore. Fuck it. If I died, kissing her was worth it. Completely worth it.

It was funny... It wasn't her losing control of the turn that had made my eyes wide. No, it was that word that came out of her mouth after. I looked at her like she'd just farted for the first time in front of me. I couldn't believe it, in fact, I was almost pissed I hadn't recorded it just in case she wanted to deny it later. How many ''fucks'' would I get out of Claire in total? Actually... That was a really good question, though the meaning had definitely changed.

My eyes had caught the house, but only for a moment. My heart was pounding in my chest and I could already feel that Oxy kicking in. Everything was starting to feel better, and that was a weird feeling when combined with the fear of what had just happened. I guess it got even more complicated because I'd started remembering the feel of her thigh, and now I was not only feeling the effects of the Oxy, the fear of our near-accident, but horny too. How great was that? My brain and body were full of surprises! Who needed a fast car when they could just hitch a ride on Logan?

You alright? I finally asked, but her question had overpowered mine. I recoiled. This chick was gonna beat the shit out of me I knew it. And maybe on some level I deserved it. But hey, it took two sets of lips to cause that accident! I'd happily remind her of that too, if I needed to. But no, she wasn't hitting... I wasn't feeling any pain... Oh hell no, I was feeling the exact opposite. I grunted when the seat fell back, but she shut me right up. I kissed her back, probably more enthusiastically than I needed to, and there were many reasons for that. Not least of which was the pure joy I felt at the fact that she wasn't beating me senseless for nearly sending us to the morgue.

I wrapped my arms tight around her, forcing her closer to me and let my hands slide down to squeeze her ass. Maybe it was stupid, but I was still surprised. I hadn't seen this coming at all. I guess I should have, if it hadn't been her climbing onto me, it would have been me climbing onto her. Which admittedly wouldn't have worked out too well for many obvious reasons. I laughed, mid kiss, and I laughed at the thought, then broke away. What the hell are you doing. I echoed, smiling back at her like I was a six year old and Gran had just given me a crisp fifty in my birthday card. Oh fuck Logan... Don't think about Gran at a time like this you twat...

My eyes took her in, taking mental snapshots of her on top of me was going to work wonders later. And I meant that exactly how it sounded. My hands slid up either side of her legs, teasing as they barely slipped under the fabric of her shorts. My head was filled with flashes of her face grinning as she sped down the road. She didn't seem it, most people probably wouldn't know, but she was just as nuts as I was. I think you might be the perfect woman. Maybe I was trying to distract her while I started unsnapping the buttons on her shorts. Surely she could feel it, and so far, she hadn't stopped me. And I went back in to distract her even more, this time my lips on her neck.

Why the fuck... Were there so many... Buttons...

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Posted on Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm

I didn’t think my heart would ever slow down. Ever. My mind flip flopping between a multitude of things as if my brain was channel surfing. From the day in the garage, to the moment his lips hit mine a few moments ago when the needle was approaching 90, to him kissing my feet at the house, to the random moments of me watching him through an open door, his eyes closed, playing the cello like it was an extension of himself. The next flash was one more distant, the surrounding scenery fuzzy but the gist was there - him smiling at me, and we were at the top of a ferris wheel. I pulled back, just as he laughed and pulled away to speak, what the hell are you doing?, I caught my breath and I slapped him on his left cheek. You could have killed us!

But I couldn’t stand it, and now for completely different reasons my lips were on his again. It was absolutely cliche, and the thought that was in my head wasn’t even made up of the words to say it, just the general idea: that life was too short, too unpredictable to resist what you wanted, to be afraid of it. I pressed my hips into his, pulling my lips just far enough away to catch a voiced breath, then my lips met his again, nothing even nearly methodical about my kiss other than my right hand clinging to the back of his head like he was going to run away, and my left fighting to unzip his shirt. I managed to expose just enough of his chest to slip my hand into the opening and grip his shoulder.

I wasn’t even thinking about the goal of this, strangely, until his hand was into my shorts. If I was already nervous, this certainly exacerbated it - but that only made it better. It only kept my heart racing. I arched my back, my waist and chest moving into his abdomen and my behind pushing into his grip. Now all I could think about was touch - how could I get more of me, to touch more of him.

His words, at a moment like this, were the last thing I’d expected. Maybe I was reading too far into it, and I didn’t even have the concentration for the debate on whether or not that even hinted at exclusivity. I thought I would care before the next time something like this happened, I tried to care, but there was a point of no return and I’d crossed it. All I could do was look at him, lips slightly parted, eyes pinned open but not wide. I tried not to take my eyes from his as I zipped his jacket the rest of the way down. The view was better than I’d remembered from the day in my garage, and I fell back onto him, my hands starting to attempt to reach in and help him with my now regrettable choice of shorts, but I stopped, the words repeating in my head. The question had been sitting in my mind since before this, since before we had even left the house. His comment had only unlocked the fence and now it was ready to escape. I pushed myself up, my right hand holding me up so that I could see every bit of him, see every bit of his response.

Are we…. I swallowed, something?

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics