setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Report - Page 3

[Private] Report

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Report

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue May 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Oooooh, I'm trembling.. I laughed, teasing and taunting her shouldn't have made me as happy as it did. And that laughter continued as I slipped through the opening in the window to get out of the car NASCAR style. Aye Joshy, you better be careful, I saw you nearly hit that bunny rabbit. Wouldn't want you to hit something that delicate and your cammy fall apart in front of everyone. I stuck out my tongue and proceeded to laugh fakely and dramatically while it hung out of my mouth. Oh, ha ha. Big talker for a guy ridin' passenger. My jaw dropped, You guys hearin' this shit talker? I wasn't talking to anyone in particular, but I caught Tori rolling her eyes playfully.

Wait what? My ears perked up and I ran by Tori, doing a spin as I snatched that seven layer dip from her hands, and I didn't stop moving until i'd put some distance between myself and everyone else. I just wanted the first look, that was all. I peeled up the foil, Logan don't you dare put that finger of yours in that dip! She didn't even see me, her back had been turned, but this chick had eyes on the back of her head. I'd even be willing to testify in a court of law I believed it so definitely.

So, I slowly walked back, passing it back to Tori with a sad look in my eyes. But Claire doesn't feed me. Tori I'm so hungry. I lied dramatically, well half lied... I ate plenty, but I was also suddenly starving. Luckily Claire distracted me long enough for me to take the chair out of her hands. I propped it up right in front of the Nova and started looking around for something that wasn't there. That was when I realized what was missing, because Kyle was holding a beer right in front of my face. Beer fairy? He laughed as I twisted off the top and took my first drink.

As Claire's chair was propped up, I quite obviously lifted my ass to scoot it right up to hers, so close the arms of our chairs were overlapping. I held the bottle in front of her, Wanna try some raging bitch IPA? I offered, spinning the bottle around so she could see the label. It's pretty stout, you think you can handle it babe? I grinned, narrowing my eyes on her as if it was a challenge she needed to overcome. My eyes locked on Tori's for a minute, and she had a look of mild surprise on her face, for what, I had no idea.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu May 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Watch it, servant, I said, giving him (a slightly hammed up) unamused look. Don’t forget our deal. Now I couldn’t help but to laugh, and as much as I wanted it to be an evil laugh it just wasn’t. I was just laughing, and that always seemed to be the case with Logan around. This language was probably cheesy and overused, but I felt high as a kite around him. Did he do that to everyone else? I let the guys banter, sitting in my chair after Logan happily placed it, adjusting the blanket perfectly over my legs. Good boy, I said, grinning widely and winking. Immediately I regretted my words and I could feel my face burning and it was probably the color of my lips. Inside joke, I muttered.

Tori, does that boy look like he’s starving? Tori sat the bag of tortilla chips on the chair in front of us that we used as a makeshift table and almost taking a cue from Logan I snatched the bag and opened it, not being one bit ashamed about being the one to break the seal. I replaced the back but not before taking a handful, eyeing the dish hungrily as she peeled back the foil. I scooped up a heaping pile of dip and leaned back, starting to take a bite but my chair shifted and caused me to smear the nacho across my face. My eyes widened, and my face turned to his while I wiped the dip from my cheek, hoping it hadn’t taken my lipstick with it. Otherwise I was going to look like the joker all night. Before I could say anything, hamm up the whole “servant” thing just like he would have, I was met with a sweaty bottle of beer in my face. I almost spoke, I almost missed it. Babe. And then, like a comedy of errors, I reacted way too quickly to think about it and I looked at Tori with a look of question. Like, my brain was screaming, “did I hear that right?” And I knew there was definitely going to be a text session about it later once we were all home. But just as soon as I’d looked at her I looked back at him, luckily a witty response had by that time climbed down from my head. I mean, I can handle you, so sure, I said, snatching the bottle from him and chugging half of it down. Almost completely forgetting to pull of the camera on my phone to check out the damage from the wayward nacho.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 12, 2017 10:13 am

Damn did this girl know how to keep character! That alone made me want to plant her cute little ass back in the front seat of the Nova so we could go park somewhere discreet. Sweet, with the perfect splash of humor and playfulness. The perfect woman when you got right down to it and you realized she was fucking beautiful and also happened to work on cars. Don't even get my ass started on the nurse bit, being nurturing only put her about fifty ticks past perfect and I was already sweatin'. And I followed after her too like a horny lost puppy, after she made her comment, keeping so perfectly in character that it took everything inside me to remind myself that my character wouldn't dare put his filthy paws on her without an order to do so.

I spun around again, being distracted by another beer called ''Lucky SOB''. These fools brought an arsenal with them, and I already knew I was going to be drunk before our ride back home. With Claire being an ultimate tease... I already knew that was a recipe for disaster. Maybe not, maybe things would go well, but damn if I wasn't worried about it. Who was I kidding... I wasn't worried about it at all.

Tori gave me a look over, and I sucked in my gut and tried my best to look as frail as possible. She gave me a pat on the stomach, Nah... She scrunched up her nose, and smiled, her eyes darting between myself and Claire for some reason. It was no secret Tori liked her men husky, a little flab, a little muscle, but that didn't stop her from trying with me the first few times we'd met. That had mysteriously stopped though, too bad too, it'd be a fun way to make Claire jealous. There was nothing hotter than a woman jealous and ready to claim what was hers. Not that Claire needed any more marks in that column as far as I was concerned.

I grinned as cheesy as I possibly could as I watched Claire make a mess of herself, and I followed her lead, reaching for a chip and digging it in for the biggest heaping pile of delicious dip possible. It wasn't even intentional, but I made a mess too, and a blob of beans slid down my chin and to the ground. I shrugged, wiping the mess from my face with my fingers and licking it right off. I didn't even want the bit that fell to the ground to go to waste, but picking it off the ground with a chip was a step too far, and I wasn't that drunk yet. Oh but I would be... I definitely would be.

My jaw dropped dramatically, a smile spread across my face at the same time as I stared at Claire. OOOOHHWHEEEE I leaned back in my chair, still looking at her in complete shock, My girl is spicy tonight! I grinned even wider, rubbing my hands together like I was the member of an evil corporate council. I stuck out my tongue, Josh sitting opposite us grinning and laughing at the show with his cola dangling from his finger tips.

My arm stretched out, as if I was trying to reach for something behind her, just enough so my face could get close to her ear. Prove it. I whispered before pulling away, a fresh beer in my hand. Damn was I lucky that a small cooler was placed behind her chair. I didn't even look at her after, and instead exchanged some more trash talk with Josh, which was a perfect distraction. I wanted her to sit on that comment for as long as necessary. But when our conversation fell silent, his eyes narrowed on Claire, then on Tori. Claire, Tori, you ladies are lookin' mighty pretty tonight. He grinned, and I caught it, I didn't know if anyone else did, but I definitely caught it. There was a moment, when his eyes flicked from them, to me, and it was very brief. But I knew that this kid was doing. That sneaky little bastard. I smirked, grazing my hand over Claire's thigh as if to ''claim her'' in front of him.

And he simply nodded in response.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue May 16, 2017 4:48 pm

I didn’t know if he was doing it for my sake, but it made me grin and I wiped a tiny bean chunk from his chin with my finger before anyone else could notice it was there. I leaned back, almost mirroring him, a quizzical look playing out on my face. And you’re surprised why? I grinned, but it hadn’t gotten past me - my girl. It didn’t feel like when “bros” said “my man”, but it could have been. But paired along with the other slip… or slips? I had to talk to Tori away from the boys as soon as possible. Although if I was honest with myself, if she told me to be wary, like I thought she might, I wasn’t sure I could even bother listening. The truth of the matter was that I wanted to ask her if she thought he was trying to make something of us, or if it was just flirting.

It absolutely was not just flirting, I realized, I’d had part of an answer when I felt his breath on my ear. I tensed for a split second, only noticeable to myself, and maybe him, but I played it off as if he hadn’t said anything at all. Now the question was something I had trouble wording in my mind because maybe I wouldn’t have liked the answer any way I tried to word it. He wanted me, I wanted him. At this point there was absolutely no denying that. But did he want more? Did he even want to try being with one person? And what would I do if he didn’t?

So I didn’t reply, I didn’t return a glance to him, I just turned my focus to Tori. That shirt is actually adorable, where did you get it? Even as we spoke, I realized she was pulling her phone from her pocket, her thumbs moving faster than the speed of light. Oh, Walmart, would you believe that? It was a simple plaid button up short sleeve, a little tailored. The colors reminded me of sherbet: orange, pink, a little yellow and a little lime. But paired with her white cat eye glasses, high waters, bouncy ponytail and heels, it was perfect. My phone dinged and she grinned. My eyes widened. Crap, I knew exactly what this text would be about, and he was right beside me.

I started to pull my phone from the small purse I’d placed under my chair, when I heard my name and I looked to find Josh eyeing both me and Tori. Glad someone noticed, I said, and I started to nudge Logan’s arm but feeling his hand on my thigh had stopped me. It was almost subtle, almost second nature to him, and whether it was his game or not, everything he was doing this evening felt like, he’d “forgotten” that we weren’t together. But it couldn’t have been, just like the whisper in my ear, just like the little things he did when we worked on my car. He was planting seeds. I quickly bent over to pick up my phone, thankful for the sun beginning to set so that I could actually read the thing, but almost wishing it hadn’t in hopes that Logan wouldn’t be able to from where he was.

Claire T
Why didn’t you tell me you two were steady now?
7:23 PM

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened right after my head shot in her direction. This was awkward, and I needed… I needed for this not to be the Claire and Logan show until, well, until we could address the elephant in the room.

Tori Fraley
We’re not :o
7:24 PM

And then I sat the phone down under my chair with my bag. My lipstick okay, Tori? Your lips are fine, Clairebear, she said, a knowing grin on her lips. I gave her a dirty look just before noticing something from the clouds and the wet speck I just felt land on my forehead. Index's rain had caught up with us. Under the canopy, guys? If Kyle didn't chicken out, maybe I could park beside Tori. I had to make things less awkward until we could get back in the car. Then I would take all the awkward I could get.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 17, 2017 1:23 am

I cocked a brow, a confident smirk on my face. Surprised? No Clairebear, appreciative. But don't fret, you still surprise me plenty. My smirk morphed into a cheesy grin and I plopped another chip into my mouth, crunching it obnoxiously loud on purpose. I quickly grew bored, though. Girl talk wasn't fun unless I was taking on that kind of character. And after my... I tried to count them off on my fingers, but couldn't... countless attempts to appear ''macho man claiming the hottie in lawn chair number 1'', I wasn't exactly feelin' the role of Lola tonight. So I hung up her wig, and found myself in a conversation with Josh about tires. Which ended in a playful argument, as it always did. It wasn't that I actually cared that much about which tread was superior, I just liked fuckin' with the kid. He hadn't gotten riled up yet, but hell he would. Then we'd laugh about it later. It's just the way things went and I liked them that way. He did too.

What would you even know about tires? You don't even race the impala. 'Just drive around on bald ass rubber to the supermarket and what? The gym. Gimme a break. 'You even pushed that car past twenty? My jaw dropped, there it was, he was gettin' worked up. I started laughing, no, I started really laughing. It took him a minute to wipe off that sour ass look on his face, but he eventually started laughing too. The laughter died out, and my eyes narrowed on Claire. Tori was now giving me an accusatory look, too. Her hands planted on her hips and glasses tilted down her nose so I could really see the daggers she was staring at me. What?! Oh come on! I leaned back in my chair, hands pointed up to the sky like I was in church and really feelin' the spirit. I didn't want her to get cold! Pffft. My hands dropped, She knows she's fine as hell. Yeah Lo, good save. Really good save.

I squinted in the direction of Claire and Tori. Leave it to women to go out for a good time, just so they can pull out their phones. Damn, they were nearly as bad as Debo. So I copied, pulling out my phone so I could make a joke of it all, but I couldn't even manage that. Funny... That, that's where I drew my line. I really had my priorities straight, didn't I? I glanced at the time anyway, noticing a message from a number I didn't recognize. I ignored it and shoved my phone back into my pocket. Why did I always forget to charge that damned thing?

I had no idea what had everyone in a frenzy all of a sudden either. Not until I noticed my sweater being dotted with rain. I stood up and stuck out my tongue, tilting my head back while everyone scrambled about like it was raining flesh melting acid. It was just a little water... Damn. I finally dropped my hands and started helping where I could, saving the dip first because it was clearly the most important. After that had been taken care of, I became one of the headless chickens, running about in an attempt to be helpful, and I was, until Josh had pulled me off to the side. He pulled a small bag from his car and passed it over discreetly. Thanks man. I muttered, examining the pills inside before shoving them into my pocket. How bad is it? I just shrugged. I don't know, it comes and goes. You know how it is... He nodded and gave me a slap on the shoulder. You know the- I started, but he interrupted. Not a word from me. I nodded this time, and started walking back towards Claire. I flashed her a big smile and got into the passenger side.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics