setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Report

[Private] Report

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Report

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Thread Details
Home ⋅ Raining ⋅ Evening? Yeah let's make this evening. :D

Lolo is wearing a somewhat fitted, black, Adidas, zip up, turtleneck sweater, zipped all the way up, with white stripes down the sleeves, and dark grey joggers.

Report # 013:
Report # 0013

Topics of her past have grown fuzzy, and I no longer feel comfortable bringing them up. I'm not sure if it's a coping mechanism, or if she's truly become Claire. I'm not sure how much of ''Eva'' is left, if any at all. There are moments, when I see her as both, but as time goes on, it's apparent she's taking to her new identity like a fish does to water. There was maybe a time when she was both Eva, and Claire, but I feel that time has either come to an end, or is coming to one soon.

As for past skills, I can't say for certain if she still possesses her musical abilities. Her passions have changed, so sitting her down in front of a piano isn't something I can accomplish casually without question. Ultimately, I believe her body and identity as Claire have become dominant, overpowering whatever parts of "Eva" may have been left.

I'll report again when I have more information.

One leg was stretched out over the length of the couch, my head resting comfortably on a pillow, while my other leg sat bent over the side of the couch. Both hands were deep in the pockets of my sweater, and my eyes were closed, one headphone in, one headphone out listening to Bach Suite Minuet, and about twenty million recordings from ThePianoGuys. I'd already dozed off at least twice, and had no idea how long I'd been taking on the personality of a sloth, but I did know it had been raining nonstop all day. Today was meant to be a lazy day, but my morning jog had been interrupted by the storm, and I just didn't care enough to change out of my jogging outfit.

Most of the day had been spent listening to music, and responding to drunk texts from Debo. He was in Seattle for the weekend, visiting some guy they called ''Mayo'', which is right about the time when I checked out of the conversation and took back my R.S.V.P. I was a good sport, and I was sure Mayo was a great guy when he was drunk and you didn't actually have to listen to him talk about tinfoil hats and the time he disappeared for six months and had a probe jammed up his asshole. Frankly, I was partied out. The only thing missing was a giant, stuffed, fuzzy, teddy bear to hug and snuggle, but like I'd said, Debo was out for the weekend. He was a shitty snuggler anyway, always smelled like peppermint schnapps and baby wipes. I couldn't get into it.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Re: [Private] Report

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Hair. Clothing. Makeup.

Logan!? I yelled from the hallway. I need to ask you something, but you have to promise not to laugh. I was still yelling, because I wasn't 100% sure where he was in the house. I bent over and put on the second shoe, then stepped into the living room. He wouldn't have heard me, because, and I should have suspected, he was listening to music. I snuck in and sat on the floor in front of the couch cross-legged. I stole one of the ear buds and put it in my ear. This kind of music always reminded me of her, or me, or however that should be said. But especially with him around, it was less painful. I felt less alone when I remembered that I had another life. So, instead of pulling away, I closed my eyes and listened.

You going to play this for me? I finally looked up to him and smiled, tapping his forehead to get his attention. I pretended to take a deep breath in, but in reality I was taking in his scent. He was always so... clean, especially for a guy. Something I wasn't used to at the track. Even when he was covered in oil and dirt from the garage, I could still smell him along with the grunge.

I waited until I knew I he heard me then spoke again. Cruise tonight. This is too much, isn't it? Or too little, when you considered the weather. It wasn't freezing out, but not quite warm enough for this.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:30 pm

My hands had raised at some point, holding an invisible viola and bow as I played along to the song, pulling one of those ''I smell shit'' faces people do when they're playing really hard. My eyes remained closed, and any concern I had for my hearing went out the window as I turned the volume up. My head nodded with every note change, and toes wiggled along with the sound. Was there anything better in life? Maybe, but this moment right now was definitely on my top five.

Even with eyes closed, most people could sense that feeling, the one you get when without even knowing for certain, you can just tell when someone is behind you, or someone is staring at you from across the room. I wouldn't say the feeling was a superpower, I had heard Claire, but was simply too lazy to answer. I popped open one eye when I felt something pop me on my forehead. Is that your question? I hate to break it to you Claire, but that wouldn't make me laugh in a million years. I teased, flashing her a smile as I finally opened my second eye, the rest of me still frozen solid and comfortable on the couch, except my head which was now turned to face her. My eyes however were like those googly eyes kids liked to stick on things. They were moving over every inch of her.

It became less creepy when she finally voiced her question, making my look-over of her appearance completely justified. When I reached the top again, my eyes locked on hers. Yes. I said bluntly. What was she tryin' to do? Pick up guys? You meetin' someone? I asked, immediately shutting my mouth after feeling like an idiot for asking. It was none of my business. I mean if you are you should put on a sweater, or um... A trench coat... A baggy one, so you can wear a sweater underneath. It's cold Clairebear. And if you get sick, I get sick. It wasn't that cold, but I was just lookin' out for her, I think... Maybe I was lookin' out for me. It wasn't exactly common practice for men to put their label on women, I had to work with what I had.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Men could look hot, they could sound sexy, they could be downright seductive, but at least to me there was nothing more desirable than a man who was actually passionate about something. It wasn't the music itself, not necessarily. When I saw him play, or moments like this (which I now regretted interrupting), that's when the obligatory butterflies filled my stomach. Since he'd moved in, I'd been honestly too busy to consider Logan as anything romantic, even after, maybe especially after the incident in the garage. But every single time I saw him play or saw him really submersing himself in music there was no taming my heart. It was currently almost enough to make me stay home and simply watch. But this cruise had been planned for ages, and I felt a partial responsibility to be there to keep the culture, the group together when it wasn't racing season.

I swallowed hard. His answer was the last thing I'd expected. I knew it had to be annoying when a woman asked a question when she didn't apparently want a truthful answer, but it was more complicated than that. Ever heard the expression, "beauty is pain"? It was pain and it was also a lot of work. I'd done my makeup and completely screwed it up just to start all over. My hair was another trial by fire - I had a nice new burn on the back of my neck, and while the clothing didn't physically pain me it still took me at least 45 minutes to pick this outfit and find just the right pair of shoes. Like a kid busting tail to clean house before the parents got home from work, only to be told they missed a spot on the countertop. The rest ignored. That's exactly how it felt, so as much as I tried, as much as I didn't want to be the stereotypical girl who only asked in order to fish for complements, there was definitely an expression of hurt on my face.

The usual gang - Kyle, Tori and Josh. I'd wanted to invite Logan, but now I just felt... deflated. And the more he spoke the more confused I was. But even in moments like this, I always felt something when he called me Clairebear. Geeze, Logan, it's not that cold out. I unnecessarily gripped the edge of the couch and pulled myself up, walking around the coffee table and slowly started back toward my bedroom to find something else to wear - or pajamas to stay in. I shook my head, completely frustrated with the fact that all it took was a few words to ruin my enthusiasm. Was going to ask if you wanted to come, but... I don't know. Since it's so cold I guess I'll just stay in, I said, shooting him a glare that hopefully made it plainly clear I was being sarcastic.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 am

How did she look?

Fine, with a capital F. That was the problem. I knew how men think. They wouldn't be looking at the way her dark hair perfectly framed her face. Or the way her shorts made her legs look a mile long in the right way. They wouldn't look at the bright red color on her lips while anxiously waiting for the riveting words that passed through them. No, they'd look at her hair and imagine how far down it sat when against her bare back. They'd look at her legs and picture them wrapped around their own. They'd look at her lips and picture them wrapped around something else too. She wanted my opinion? I gave it. Was I worked up about it? Not at all, and I guess maybe the casual tone I'd chosen for the conversation was part of the problem. I'd tried to dress it up so I didn't have to admit that she'd be turning heads, and raising smaller heads that were attached a bit further south.

Oh... I broke eye contact. Waiting for the full story was always wise. Damn, if I had another day with my kid... Or uh... Kids, that would be the only good advice I'd pass on. Now my brain was working overtime, trying to find a way to backtrack without admitting I was wrong. It was tough work, and frankly, if I pulled it off, I deserved a medal. Did that mean I liked the idea of her, a free woman, trotting around in short, shorts and red lips, stealing hearts and giving away her phone number to idiots that would ultimately hit it and quit it? No. But, I hardly considered Kyle, Tori, and Josh a threat.

And there it was, the tone. All women had it, all women could produce it. It was a superpower, the kind that could take an innocent conversation and in a second flat, turn you into a giant, walking, talking jackass. Hell, it worked even if you hadn't done anything wrong. I cringed the second it hit my ears, like a note falling flat in the middle of a ballad. I rushed to my feet, running to stand in front of her, between her and her bedroom, my arm pressed up against the door frame completely casual as I gripped my chin with my index finger and thumb; Like I was inspecting a piece of art, trying to decide if I wanted to fork over the grand in cash or not. My eyes traveled from her feet, all the way to the top. Hmmm... My eyes narrowed when I reached hers, but went back to normal as I let them start traveling down to her feet again, and back up. My arms crossed, my shoulder now pressed up against the door frame, and silence filled the space between us. I just smiled, wider and wider, letting the silence linger for far longer than necessary.

Now that you're standing... I grabbed her by her hand and spun her around, getting a full 360 view. All I gotta say, Claire... I smiled again, no longer inspecting her, but blatantly checking her out. Bring on the pneumonia, it's worth it. I grabbed the handle to her bedroom door and pulled it closed, taking on the role of a bouncer. I can't let you go in there ma'am. I put my hand out in front of my chest, palm facing her. If you put on pajamas, I'm putting on what you're wearing now. If you stay in, I'll go sit on the front porch for the world to see. I can't imagine Mrs. Reynolds next door would be able to resist lecturing you for letting a cross dresser into your home.

I smiled again, wrapping my earbuds around my phone before shoving it into my pocket. Am I still invited? I asked, a sad puppy dog look on my face as I fell to the floor on my knees. Please Goddess, I'll behave! I pleaded, kissing her feet while I gripped the back of her calves.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics