setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Negative Space - Page 3

[Private] Negative Space

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Negative Space

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu May 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri May 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 pm

It was there, but only to an insignificant extent. That whole, shtick about dreams weren’t dreams anymore once they’d came true. What did you do, when your goals were completed, that kind of bullshit. Would it ever be this intense with her again? Actually, I didn’t doubt it. Perhaps I was naive, but I felt I had the luxury of both. The completion of the challenge, the barrier knocked out of the way, and yet it was only the next chapter of a long, complex book. How was I so confident? All it took was looking at her. Dress torn, covered in blood and my filth, and she was still untouchable. The untouchable thing I’d dared to touch. She could tear me down and build my confidence back up in a single evening, and seeing the way “Mr. Harrison” was treated, I felt nine feet tall.

I stepped behind Noelle and the mirror, still looking at her rather than my reflection at first. I didn’t want to clean up, not yet. I let my lower lip fall open, staring at my reflection taking in just how much I looked like a beast from hell, a stark contrast from my appearance only hours ago when I’d entered this building. It was a contrast I ate up. I loved it, the Jekyll and Hyde dichotomy of my pristine, meticulous, polished appearance with the actual monster inside. I smiled, now smearing blood across my upper chest. I turned around, licking my lips and now they were the only part from nose to chest not covered in red. Will you watch?

Finally, I followed suit, removing a tablecloth and using it to wipe myself, but it was pointless. A few clotted chunks but I remained pinkish red. I wonder if our host thought to offer complimentary showers. Dinner does get messy sometimes.

I found my pants, pulled them up, not bothering with the underwear. I refused to ask, what now?, Where do we go from here? etc. I was fucking part of that decision. And yet, not knowing what else to do, I did manage to find a decanter, Scotch inside. I dabbed it on the table cloth, knelt down in front of her and began cleaning her face, but not before admiring the monster inside her too. I want to watch you, I said, I mean all of it. I want to watch you fuck, I want to watch you feed. I meant it, you’re fucking beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri May 19, 2017 8:40 pm

I smiled, the smirk on my face mischievous and promising all at the same time. I'd much rather record it. My smirk grew wider and wider, my head tilted to the side but eyes looking nowhere. Unlike his, which had been on me as was expected. In fact, if they hadn't been on me, I'd have been insulted because mine were most definitely on him. My perfect beast, a complete mess in our blood but absolutely mental with accomplishment. I let him be too, with no intention of ruining it for him. Not now anyway. There would be plenty of opportunities for that, and that was a promise.

Our host is my date, Benjamin. If you want a shower, take it. I grinned, happy that I could finally reveal the arm I'd agreed to cling to for the evening. I let a moment pass, allowing that thought to really stick before speaking again. I wonder how he's doing, actually. Poor thing... I left him on the floor somewhere in this ridiculous home writhing in pain. That man really can't handle his silver. I giggled uncontrollably at the thought of him laying beside his heartless Sheriff. Perhaps I had earned my title of black widow. That thought had brought my giggles to a complete stop, and that mischievous smirk crept it's way back.

I began feeling frustrated, unfortunately. My appearance meant a great deal to me. Being perceived a certain way was incredibly important. The way I looked now? I felt like an uncontrollable infant that didn't know how to fuck and feed and do so with a little bit of class. How ironic it was, truly, because Benjamin hardly looked any better than he did when I first saw him this evening, yet I found myself appreciating the monster before me. There was nothing quite like befriending that monster, seeing him, knowing what he was likely now capable of, and here he was, cleaning me like a kitten grooming its mother.

Can you appreciate it now? I asked, cocking my head to the side. It was hard, as much as I'd reminded myself that he did feel and seem truly different tonight, it was still incredibly hard to not think of him like that pathetic pile that I'd visited on the roof. He couldn't blame me for asking, not that he'd dare anyway. I'll let you choose. Another wicked grin from my wicked lips. Anyone, anytime. I gripped his wrist, holding it in place above my face before dragging it down, forcing his hand down the skin of my chest. If I'm beautiful, does that make you my beast? I forced his hand lower, and lower, and lower. How is this? I rolled my eyes, releasing Benjamin from my grip and turning to look at the human Mr. Harrison had returned with. That's fine, love. Remove the gown, kill her, fuck her, feed from her, I don't care. Her dress was good enough. Basic, but... I had to laugh at the thought. It wouldn't be quite so basic on me, now would it?

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 am

Yes, record it. Record me plowing his face into the wall as I plowed something else. Record me inflicting wounds while I did it, too, only to do it again once they healed. Fuck, jealousy was the perfect color on me. Only it was red, not green. I didn’t doubt I could eventually have a bond with Mr. Harrison, but only once he knew his place in the line.

Oh, right, the rock star? Forgive me, I can’t even remember his name. I could have continued, but I didn’t. I was swollen with pride, for her. For my relationship to her. I was thrilled, relieved, that our chance to fuck as humans had been snatched away. It had been with good reason. She was so much more formidable now. And that thought reached its claws into several aspects of my mind. She’d easily, happily, destroyed who was probably some overconfident basket case who made his millions pretending to be angry with the world. I fucking hated metal for that reason. And yet, here I stood - no. You could practically hear the lightbulb pop and the lights go dark in my mind as I made the connection, as I asked myself the question I wouldn’t ask her, I wouldn’t want the answer to: Did she know Gayle had given me the silver treatments too?

All I could do was let my eyes burn through hers and let my lips curl in a smirk as she moved my hand like it was her own little toy - but I made sure I gripped as my hand moved over her body, my nails eventually digging but I didn’t flinch, and my eyes didn’t move from hers. Not a gentle one. But I suppose you knew- My free hand had already began pushing up her chest and started to wrap around her neck when we were interrupted. I turned, shooting him daggers, and not changing that expression to ask, Don’t suppose you can have him grab a suit first? I dashed and appeared behind him, my hips pressing into his ass, the fingers of my left hand just teasing themselves into the front of his pants. My right index finger grazing over his lips. Does he talk? Tell me, Noelle? Maybe he tells jokes. I decided I liked this, asking her questions about the man standing right before me. Of course he was capable of speech, but she had him trained so well.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics