setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[PRIVATE] Fido - Page 4

[PRIVATE] Fido

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [PRIVATE] Fido

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:18 pm

I knew I wasn't perfect. I knew I'd done a few things Gio still didn't know about. But I was young, and in more ways than one. He had some right to be pissed with me, but I felt like he was overreacting. I understood that basically life had taken an enormous shit in his general direction but if he would let me, I would do anything and everything in my power to be there for him. I was hurting not only because of how much hate I felt from him, but how cold and alone this place had to be for him. He didn't seem threatened, he didn't look hurt at least not physically, but there was just something entirely strange about this situation. I knew the scene in his "window" wasn't real, as much as it looked like it. How long could someone go without seeing the sun and stay... sane? Maybe.... maybe he would let me be there for him in some way, and if I could get him to just wedge the door open, I could push in through.

Was it strange that I heard a glimmer of hope in his reaction? The fact that there was a reaction, not just a cold shove, and the fact that he wasn't completely ignoring me. The fact that he sounded more frustrated than angry, as if he was fighting something. This was good, right? This was a slit of an opening and I would carefully open the door. And then it slammed back shut. No, this couldn't be the end of it. Seriously? Not this way. Not this fucking way, dude. No, if he wasn't going to believe my words he was going to see it in my actions.

I forced myself to look at him, which felt like purposefully looking into a knife. I picked up one foot in front of another and brought myself closer and closer to him. To me, it felt like an hour to bridge the gap between us, even though I was walking just, fucking normally. Maybe if words didn't work, maybe something I did would make him remember, maybe I could do something to jar his memory of what the good times between us felt like. I wanted to speak, I wanted to catch his eyes, I had hoped that just being physically close, would prompt something. Fuck, it did in me. I could smell him, I could feel my heart trying to claw itself out of my chest. I couldn't speak, but instead I did something that even surprised myself. No, for fucks' sake, I didn't kiss him, but I caught his eyes and I tugged down on his shirt. Fuck, if only I was a little bit taller. Come on, meet me halfway, you motherfucker.

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Michael Reyes | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 pm

We just stood there in silence for what felt like forever. I knew she wasn’t going to answer my fucking question. Classic Michelle, I don’t know why these habits catch me by surprise every damn time. All I was completely certain about was the fact that ever since I knew her it had been me doing the “doing” and me doing the “talking”. When was it going to be her turn to actually be real with me? 

I averted my eyes to the window now, I never in my life wanted to jump out a window more than I do now and it wasn’t even fuckin’ real. You know why I hated this fuckin’ chick? It was because she always brought the worst out of me. I always feel like shit around her.

I hadn’t even realized her walking towards me until she was right in front of me, our bodies inches away from one another. Well this was different. My stomach turned and I couldn’t comprehend why her being so close to me made me feel this fucking way.

when I fell in love with you- The words still resonating in my head. God, I still felt so empty and numb towards her. Now our bodies were touching. Now I could smell her and I don’t think I’ve ever desired her more than I did right about fuckin’ now. Our eyes were glued to each other.

She seemed to tiptoe towards my face as she tugged on my shirt, I let my face fall towards hers and stopped to a point where our noses were grazing each other’s. I can’t give in, don’t fucking fall for it, Gio…

I shut my eyes as inhaling her scent, it must be the wolf-ness because I don’t remember Michelle smelling this way before. Fuck. I balled up my hand into a hard fist and then slowly let it go. I was hesitant before bringing my hand up to her face, but eventually I placed my hand on her cheek and cupped the side of her face.

Still I didn’t wanna’ fucking look at her, yet I could claim my defeat already... You win Michelle. “I don’t know why…I can’t let you go.” I whispered now opening my eyes, my hand still on her cheek and our noses still grazing. My eyes bore into the floor and they began to close again as I exhaled deeply. “I don’t think I will ever stop loving you…” Fuck. Our lips were so close.

If gayle could just bail me out right about now that would be fuckin' great...leave it to the vamp to come in all slutty and announced when I didn't need assistance, but now when I need her she leaves me fuckin' stranded. So much for being homies. 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:11 am

I just knew I would wake up at any moment. Hadn't I had this dream before? Actually, similar. But for some reason Gio was always silent in my dreams. He always either gave me the cold shoulder and wouldn't speak or look at me no matter what I said or did, or he would see me and just pull me to him and kiss him. But he was always a ghost of himself and I blamed the time apart for that. The pieces of him had faded from my memory enough that I couldn't remember just exactly how his voice sounded or how he felt or even sometimes his face. Maybe that's why I began to think he was dead - strange dreams where I could never quite see his face.

But this had to be real. I opened my eyes to find his looking back at me. I could smell him and I could feel him and there was no one else in the world, not even that black demon that had me slowly crawling toward death. At least for a moment, that desire was gone. My lips formed a smile next to his. I'm glad you haven't. I really never thought I'd see you again. I tilted my head slightly into his touch and my eyes closed. I didn't want to rip off his clothes. I wasn't trying to seduce him. Right now I just wanted to feel him there. If it came to something more - well shit I wouldn't complain about that either. I let my lips brush against his, I smelled his breath. I let the warm air touch my mouth, and finally I pushed myself up on my toes and kissed him. I stopped, backed up, licking his taste from my lips, and looked up at him, with probably the cheesiest puppy dog eyes ever.

Is there somewhere - can we just be together?

I remembered his bed, in our old apartment, me, in pajamas, and who the fuck was I kidding? That day I totally wanted him to find me in his bed. My god, how didn't I know? How didn't I know how much I loved him?

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Michael Reyes | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:45 am

Gayle’s godly powers were definitely restricted. Fuck. It’s that or she really could read minds and just thoroughly enjoyed tormenting me. The last thing I wanted to do in this god damn world right now was talk about us or my feelings…since it’s apparent that I did have some human in me left.

I sighed. I didn’t know what to say, I never did with her. Every single time I tried to get her out of my head she’d pop right back up again and there we were starting all over again. I was fucking sick of it. A minute ago I practically told her that I hated her guts and now I’m balls deep into her fuckin’ death trap. It’s fuckin’ like I’ve heard myself tell myself this shit over and over again and somehow…

I had been so lost in my damn thoughts that I didn’t even realize when she pressed her lips against mine. Well, that was new. I was usually the one to make the first move. I kissed her back hungrily, placing my hands on both sides of her face. God fuckin’ dammit. Here we go again.

In a perfect world I would have been like, “Yes, of course I’ll take you and all your bullshit and drama back. Yes, why wouldn’t I?” I stepped away, my eyes diverted to the window that was now displaying artificial rain. How cinematic. “I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t think we should be friends again or whatever the fuck we were.” I shrugged. “Not to mention Gayle probably won’t let me out and you’re a bird…can’t you fly out?” I turned around to face her once again. I probably had a cheesy ass grin spread across my face by now.

She was still fucking beautiful and that would never change. I never really wanted to be her friend. I always wanted more so I’m not sure what she meant by “be together”. What? Did she want to take a walk out at the artificial park and have a picnic whilst we drank vamp blood? “What do you want, Michelle?” I just blatantly asked. I wanted to know why she was here and what she wanted to do with me.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:13 am

What happened to I don’t think I’ll ever stop loving you? What the FUCK happened to that? This was some serious whiplash shit for me right now, and I was starting to think he knew it. Fuck, I thought it was supposed to be women who played fucking headgames. I was pissed, I was hurt, I was in love, and now - really fucking confused. All I could do was step back and glare at him, shaking my head. Friends? Do I look like I’m trying to be friends? Well, shit. I really was kind of putting my foot in my mouth, but this was different. My early days were already blurry to me, and maybe it would be hard to stomach, but I knew it would be a learning experience for me to be able to see myself and how I treated people. How did I treat Gio and -what did I say to him? In my mind, I painted this picture that I had set clear like… emotional limits. The way I saw it, he had pressured me into doing something that I knew would ruin what we could have as friends. But fuck, there were two sides to every story and shit right now I couldn’t claim to be an innocent person. I was an actual complete fuckup. Could I even lie to myself and say that only started after Gio disappeared?
`
Shit. I’m sorry. My eyes fell to the floor but a smile crept on my face and I shook my head. You don’t stop bein’ a dick I’ll make sure to shit all over that gorgeous car you have… bird form or not. I sighed as if I’d been holding my breath for ten fucking years and backed up and fell onto the couch.

What do I want now? Or what do I want? I hoped he meant the first question because the more I thought about it, the more I wasn’t sure about the answer to the second. I mean, I knew, but I knew also that I couldn’t count on getting what I wanted. Not now. I wanted to have a purpose, and he could be it. He could be the reason I stop fucking trying to walk off a goddamn cliff into oblivion. I wanted him to hold me and tell me we were going to be okay. Can you at least come here and pretend not to hate me? Hold me and all that bullshit?

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics