setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[PRIVATE] Fido - Page 3

[PRIVATE] Fido

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [PRIVATE] Fido

Giovanni Michael Reyes | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:51 pm

I was getting under her skin and I low-key loved it. Now she was trying to threaten me and regain her dignity and authority. After all these months you’d think she knew me by now. Guess not. “Yes ma’am.” I mocked in an almost southern accent. Sometimes I think about what my life would be like if I was born Asian and a genius, would I be chillin’ in fuckin’ Narita Tokyo befriending Shinigamis and eating sushi all day or am I just a racist bastard? I’d opt for the latter. I don’t want to be Asian anyways, what use would a small dick be for me?

I missed just about every insult she must have said. I knew it was all insulting because the tone of her voice was more than unpleasant. God I must have fucking ADHD! I snorted at her suggestive comment about my meeting with Onyx, never going to happen. I wasn’t going to willing actually hangout with the guy. Not even if he was the last guy on earth and I know that sounds vastly fucking melodramatic but it was true.

Now that Gayle connected the dots, the shocked look on her face was pleasing. “You right.” I nodded with a laugh at her comment about having nothing better to do but fuck each other. Michelle and I did live together once upon a time. Hey what ever happened to my fuckin’ cat…

“Oh, no, I don’t hate you, Michelle. Hating you would mean I actually give three fucks about you and seeing as that isn’t the case here…” I was not being modest with my sarcasm. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked her dead in the eyes before locking eyes with Gayle. “Yes ma’am” I replied in the same tone as earlier, my eyes following her as she trailed out.

The door shut and I didn’t dare look away. Some awkward silence passed and I just stood there against the wall with my arms crossed. I had nothing to say and I didn’t want her fucking company.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:19 am

It would be enough to know that he was okay, as okay as could be locked up in some vampire's research lab. What kind of experiments did she do with him? He didn't seem too hurt. He seemed perfectly fine, other than his anger with me. It was almost as if he believed I was the one who brought him here. As if I was the cause for all the misery in his life. I could leave, knowing he was safe in relative terms, but I couldn't understand how we went from what we had to this. There was a huge gaping puzzle piece missing and now I was insistent upon finding it - no, taking it - from him.

It wouldn't have even mattered, I had this strange feeling like I wasn't allowed to leave. It was different than being under her compulsion. Doing Gayle's bidding had begun to feel normal to me, okay even. I almost felt as if I would disappoint her if I just walked out. If only I could talk to Lilah. Maybe she'd tell me exactly what I was expected to do here, if anything. Instead, I sat utterly confused, attempting to ignore his words as if you could ignore a stab wound. And yet all I could think of was that crooked smile when I tugged on his shirt, the way his bed smelled when I snuck naps when he was gone. God, how much simpler was life then?

I should at least get an answer. What on earth I could have actually done to you. I'll leave you the fuck alone if I get an actual answer that makes fucking sense, Gio. I still couldn't look at him, for fucks' sake he didn't look like the same person to me. Same facial features, same eyes, same skin, but the Gio I knew never looked like this. He always looked different when he looked at me. And in here in this room with him was an actual hellish nightmare. I finally saw the one person who I thought could fill the hole in my heart but he'd been replaced by the bizarro evil version. Was this a goddamn TV show?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

It was quiet for a while, she must have been in her own head and I was in mine. Thank fucking God. Right now I couldn’t stand the sound of her voice. It was always like this with her, it was always going to come back to this with us. We were so fucking destructive.  I swear ever since I met this fucking girl my life has been fuckin’ horrible. If I felt alone then I can’t imagine or even put into words what I feel now.

Just when I thought I’d shut her up for good, she speaks. For once I was going to be honest, I don’t care if it makes me look like a pussy or not. I never got my closure and now’s the time so I could move the fuck on with my life. “Okay you want to know what you did?” I paused waiting for her to look at me because my eyes were staring straight at her now.

“From the beginning of this fucked up relationship you were always playing games with me. You were never sure of what you wanted, it was always something.” I thought back to the last time we truly talked outside of her apartment that one night…

“You know what, you just do way more harm for me than good. You’ve always been fucking with my feelings and I hate to talk about my emotions and shit…but I’m fucking sick and tired of the drama. If you can’t tell me that you love me too, then I’m leaving…” There, I gave her an ultimatum. Fuck, I wasn’t even sure I wanted to be disappointed by her again.

I wanted to fucking jump ship right now, but I had already fucking said what I had to say. I’m not even sure how I felt anymore. I just knew that after all this time I still couldn’t get her off my mind. She was always there in the back of my mind even when I left Index. She was the one thing I traced back to home and I desperately tried to change my perspective on her and fucking demonize her as much as I could. At the end of the day, I realized I still loved her. Shit, I love her…

Instantly, fear rushed over my body and my palms began to sweat. My body temperature was feeling abnormal. "Michelle" I paused for a second. “I fucking love you.” I spoke with the most serious of voices I think I’d ever spoken in, it was usually hard for me to be serious and up front with my emotions, but it just sort of needed to come out. I had to leave.

Almost a year later and It was still here. This problem. It’s like every time I think I’ve forgotten for good, she pops right back into my life like “surprise bitch”. This endless cycle had to fucking end. I’ve had enough. “You know what I don’t have to explain anything to you. I’m done, I’ve been done, Michelle.”

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:51 am

I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready to hear the one person I could never scrape from my mind tell me just how much he hated me - and why. Yes, I had asked him to, didn't I? It was all timing. It was all the fact that I had to grow up instantly, to learn what the fuck I was, who the fuck I was without having a life of memories and experiences to fill me in. I didn't fucking know what love was when he wanted me to tell him. And he was too fucking thick headed to understand, no matter what I told him. Would he even believe it? Fuck, it just. didn't. matter. He could know my life fucking story and he would be too fucking stupid to understand what that meant for me, what I had to go through.

There is no way you would understand, Gio. There is no way for you to understand or even believe - None of this was going to make any sense. I was how old? Mid twenties? And didn't know what love was when he asked? And then a realization hit me - What even was there to lose? This was the now or never moment. It was the obligatory bottle neck episode where we were trapped together and had nothing better to do than to throw everything on the table and let the cards land where they did. Whether I liked the results or not, maybe I'd have some closure.

You can't blame a fish if it doesn't know how to climb a tree. What the fuck just came out of my mouth? I knew where I was going and still I was just furious with myself and him that no analogy would get him to understand. I mean, what I'm trying to say, is I didn't know what to do with the feelings I had for you, fuck I didn't even know what they were. I finally stood up, still, completely unable to look at him. Do you remember anything about me? Do you remember I was trying to figure out what the fuck even life was? I never told you about all the things I was struggling with, let alone knowing what to do with you. Shitty wording again. When the coworker says to me, just stay friends, don't fuck it up, that's all I know. I had nothing to base my experience on. So when I fell in love with you- Oh, fuck. I glanced at him, through the corner of my eye. No taking it back now, I didn't even know that's what it was.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:20 pm

The fuck did a fish have anything to do with this? I get it, she was badly making an attempt to use a metaphor. Dude did this girl only know how to make matters worse? I remember that one time I had to save her from a fuckin’ fight so that answers my question. I just remember how bad it fuckin’ felt to be hurt by her and I honestly did want to let it go, the hatred that I had developed it just stemmed inside of me…I couldn’t let go.

We could never be friends. We could never be anything. I never begged her for anything. I wasn’t going to run from her anymore, she could do as she pleases just not with me. I stood there silently as she spoke staring into her eyes. I felt nothing now, just total and complete fucking emptiness.

There was a time when she was all I had, but she let me down. She let it all fucking burn. I should have expected it though; she was so fucking self-destructive.

In my eyes all the bits she was spewing out of her mouth right now we’re all just fuckin’ excuses. Maybe we can pretend to be strangers and one-day meet again. Maybe we could never see each other again. All I fucking knew was that I no longer gave a fuck. I rose an eyebrow when she mentioned she didn’t know what to do with me. I swear it hadn’t been fucking rocket science.

What she said next kind of had my heart racing as if it was gonna’ jump out of my chest any minute now and It hadn’t done that in a while. I started thinking about all that could have been…would have been. Fuck. I never got my closure and her saying that to me right now…

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, Michelle.” I cursed out loud as I put both arms above my head and looked up at the ceiling. I started pacing because I didn’t want to let my guard down and give in to her. God, imagine hearing the fucking sweet words you’ve always wanted to hear from the girl that broke your heart. Sounds cliché but not gonna’ lie this takes me back to college days being depressed and listening to Morrissey in my dorm.

I’m better off alone, I’m better off alone. “You expect me to believe you were ever in love with me?” I whispered because depending on her response it was about to get real loud in here. Fuck. I didn’t have a damn thing to say…

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics