setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[MEMBER PAGE] Jasumi

[MEMBER PAGE] Jasumi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[MEMBER PAGE] Jasumi

Jasumi | Out of Character Account; Member

Posted on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:54 am

Hello!
Posting Preferences:

I tend to prefer Open Threads with 3-4 characters involved. I struggle most in 1-on-1 threads (but I do enjoy them as well). Plotting is my Achilles’ Heel – I am almost guaranteed to spin a thread into something nobody had intended for. If I am fortunate enough to share a plot with you please be open to surprises! I will try my best to stay on topic and not derail a hospital waiting room into an impromptu strip club ^-^ (that is a gross exaggeration btw)

I am open to any and all types of plots! I will admit to a bias towards more group-oriented plots (factions versus factions, groups of characters versus another group, etc). I just seem to be very group-oriented overall with regards to RP. But more personal plots are surely welcome too. Please don’t feel discouraged to share any ideas with me.

Activity:

A bit of a warning – I will admit to having a hectic life OOC. Though matters have calmed significantly having relocated to another state / moving away from my loco cousins to be honest. Long story short: I'm not interested in listing “accomplice to embezzlement” under my life’s accomplishments x_x I have an unfortunate history of poofing randomly so I really should play an insignificant character on the site for right now. A human most certainly, though I wouldn’t mind playing a minor part in any of the plots unfolding on Index. If anyone’s interested in having a certain role filled in their personal plots do know I’m interested ^^

PM is always welcome. I currently have an account on Discord (Vegas#3884). I can not for the life of me remember my Skype password but if anyone prefers to contact me that way I can always create a new account ^^

Thanks for reading  

Back to top Go down

Britney Miami Spears

Jasumi | Out of Character Account; Member

Posted on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:16 am

Britney Miami Spears
Traits: Rude, Flirtatious, Unpredictable, Conniving, Rugged

Fun Facts About Brett
—Tells minorities he loves their food when they accuse him of being racist
—After his Remington 700, his second favorite weapon is his daughters’ period blood. Throwing buckets of “baby juice” onto the homes of rival families and angry drunks down by the backwoods watering hole is a beloved family pastime.
—Stopped wearing his wedding ring five years ago as it tends to give off the wrong impression
—Has excellent gaydar apparently and realizes he’s the only straight man left in Index
—Used to rock out in an underground metal band back in the day. Nowadays he’s too drunk to tune a guitar without popping all the strings off.
—According to his tinder profile he is the splitting image of David Beckham (only less gay of course)

Biography:
It’s not every day a woman decides to name her newborn son after a pilgrim woman who died over 200 years ago. Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Granmama Spears was as consumed by her “magic powers” as she was her own ego and will literally watch over anyone who carries her name, according to mama at least. As it turns out Mama Spears was none other than cursed by a nasty bayou witch that forbade her womb from pushing out a male child. Mama Spears made the terrible mistake of laying with a man that had given his heart over to a voodoo priestess, one who did not take kind to becoming the “side bitch” as Terry Lyn Spears so eloquently put. Turns out the old hag was barren and her husband was out chasing every skirt that could give him the son he always wanted. Well if she couldn’t give him a son no woman would.

Mama Spears found out she was pregnant with a son and she did the only thing she could do – raise the little bastard as a girl until the age of six. She had good sense to home school the boy to avoid confusion, well other than the demons who have been thoroughly confused by this mess and can’t seem to find the little boy. They still give the Spears family a good scare every now and then when the deer heads on the walls start talking. Brett dismisses it as just another day in the life of a drunk but his wife floods the house with ghost hunters every other week in fear her babies have been targeted by evil spirits. Brett can only hope the “ghost hunters” end up banishing her instead. He doesn’t take kind to strangers stomping around his castle or mouthy women who think they know better than he does. Ain’t nothing wrong with that house.

Britney—Brett as he is better known—is currently stationed at Index to assist in a wildlife restoration program along the West Coast. He’s soaked up more sun out in these woods than any tree could and has become a right expert at identifying any bush, berry, or beetle that comes his way. However, Brett was also forced to give tour rides on an old shitified army bus that smells like the men who rode it. He drives a 100 miles through the backwoods of Washington from one attraction to the next and like hell does he put up with these loudmouthed passengers without getting into a verbal altercation over the loud speaker. Only reason he still has his job is because nobody wants it (and it’s as good an excuse as any to get away from his crazy family). He also enjoys making homosexuals touch their toes at gun point after hours. A man like Brett wears police authority like a whip, and doesn’t believe for one second he’s not above the very law he swore to protect.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics