setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Work and play - Page 3

[Private] Work and play

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Work and play

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 pm

No plan in the history of anything was ever perfect. No plain was ever certain, but even if this plan failed I couldn’t help to be excited about the fun we’d have trying. I’m so glad you’re on the same page. This had been my plan for a few months, and while simple I still had more details to give to Noelle. I felt I had waited too long; for I was excited now about the beginning, about pushing the “go” button, and she was only just learning about it. I wanted to wait now, perhaps. She was new and while with age came wisdom, new blood was also important. She was a child of this time. She understood what it was like to be born into this time as if it was her beginning. I saw the evolution and the background of it. Her thought processes were so different in such a beautiful way. She might be spared some of my flaws which were so prevalent it was even easy for me to see. And some were counter intuitive, for example, I might have understood the implications of literally having all the time in the world, but I was extremely impatient.

I scooted closer to Noelle, resting a hand on her thigh and my head on her shoulder, taking in her scent and even the smell of her blood behind her golden skin. There are a few beautiful parts of the plan. The first thing is that in a way, we might not stop the Supremacy. I’m not a fool and I don’t plan on being overconfident. I pushed her hair away from her shoulder and to her back. I wasn’t attempting to request anything with my posture or body language. Nothing other than her presence. Even though we were speaking business, I could still find enjoyment in the presence of my progeny. But you know this has been our agenda for a long time. This kickstarts it and it’s all but impossible for them to stomp out at least that goal. The other positive is the fun we’ll have doing it. I haven’t even told you how it begins. I wasn’t ready yet - her anticipation, her excitement, I was reveling in it like a parent teasing about Christmas presents. My lips were permanently spread in a smile. I would love to stay with you, dear, I think I will take you up on that.

Oh, how I hated to let her down, but I made mental notes of her suggestions and would make it up to her, hopefully ten fold. I would take her to both of those places and bring the rest of the world to her while she was there - but for now, I was working literally around the clock. My control issues had gotten the worst of me, and this was actually the largest “break” I had allowed myself. While I didn’t plan to travel, I was set on making it special for her. Of course, after business.

I shifted back in my seat and watched her basically open the largest present. The diamond ring, the keys to the sixteen year old’s car. I wasn’t disappointed and neither was she, it was clear. Lilah is complicated. She’s shy and yet a force at the same time. Have you met her behind closed doors? My grin turned… mischievous, and my brows raised. To put it bluntly she likes to fuck. She isn’t shy about that, and yet will do anything in her power to avoid a security camera. I brought my index finger to my cheek and rested my chin on the rest of my fingers for once not imitating or exaggerating my level of thought. There was still so much I didn’t know about Noelle and it suddenly struck me and bothered me that I knew more nuances of Lilah’s personality than my own progeny. Sure, I had known Lilah for decades longer than Noelle. Just how gluttonous with her sex did Noelle like to be? It wasn’t as if we had never been there, but we had so many other things to experience together. Was it intimate for her? Or would she love to have pleasure come at her from all angles? I had one more important part - the initiation of the plan, and then - dinner. And for dinner I wanted to celebrate. I wanted gluttony in every form.

Of course, I said, moving myself against her again, pushing her hair behind her again, I want you to be a part of this as much as possible. I want your input. The back of my hand moved across her cheek memorizing the feeling. The plan is just a baby, ready to be molded and shaped by those with better ideas. I want your honest opinion on the initiation, because - well. This idea while fun, isn’t the way we typically work. I cocked my head to the side, wanting to soak every bit of body language she would give me. I wanted to know her true opinion. The first step I have planned is to send people to the emergency rooms in masses. I want them torn and tattered but not killed because they need to live to tell the story. They can’t be compelled to forget. It has to be a substantial number, something the public cannot ignore. Then what happens? What is it they call it? Good cop, bad cop? And that was where I was… unsure. A part of it even for me felt like I was betraying myself. We come in and advocate their “safety”. We’re the worst of hypocrites and introduce a blood substitute we wouldn’t bother to touch a drop of. They no longer ask if we exist. We skip that question and go to, what do they plan to do about us?

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics