setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Work and play - Page 3

[Private] Work and play

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Work and play

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:42 pm

No plan in the history of anything was ever perfect. No plain was ever certain, but even if this plan failed I couldn’t help to be excited about the fun we’d have trying. I’m so glad you’re on the same page. This had been my plan for a few months, and while simple I still had more details to give to Noelle. I felt I had waited too long; for I was excited now about the beginning, about pushing the “go” button, and she was only just learning about it. I wanted to wait now, perhaps. She was new and while with age came wisdom, new blood was also important. She was a child of this time. She understood what it was like to be born into this time as if it was her beginning. I saw the evolution and the background of it. Her thought processes were so different in such a beautiful way. She might be spared some of my flaws which were so prevalent it was even easy for me to see. And some were counter intuitive, for example, I might have understood the implications of literally having all the time in the world, but I was extremely impatient.

I scooted closer to Noelle, resting a hand on her thigh and my head on her shoulder, taking in her scent and even the smell of her blood behind her golden skin. There are a few beautiful parts of the plan. The first thing is that in a way, we might not stop the Supremacy. I’m not a fool and I don’t plan on being overconfident. I pushed her hair away from her shoulder and to her back. I wasn’t attempting to request anything with my posture or body language. Nothing other than her presence. Even though we were speaking business, I could still find enjoyment in the presence of my progeny. But you know this has been our agenda for a long time. This kickstarts it and it’s all but impossible for them to stomp out at least that goal. The other positive is the fun we’ll have doing it. I haven’t even told you how it begins. I wasn’t ready yet - her anticipation, her excitement, I was reveling in it like a parent teasing about Christmas presents. My lips were permanently spread in a smile. I would love to stay with you, dear, I think I will take you up on that.

Oh, how I hated to let her down, but I made mental notes of her suggestions and would make it up to her, hopefully ten fold. I would take her to both of those places and bring the rest of the world to her while she was there - but for now, I was working literally around the clock. My control issues had gotten the worst of me, and this was actually the largest “break” I had allowed myself. While I didn’t plan to travel, I was set on making it special for her. Of course, after business.

I shifted back in my seat and watched her basically open the largest present. The diamond ring, the keys to the sixteen year old’s car. I wasn’t disappointed and neither was she, it was clear. Lilah is complicated. She’s shy and yet a force at the same time. Have you met her behind closed doors? My grin turned… mischievous, and my brows raised. To put it bluntly she likes to fuck. She isn’t shy about that, and yet will do anything in her power to avoid a security camera. I brought my index finger to my cheek and rested my chin on the rest of my fingers for once not imitating or exaggerating my level of thought. There was still so much I didn’t know about Noelle and it suddenly struck me and bothered me that I knew more nuances of Lilah’s personality than my own progeny. Sure, I had known Lilah for decades longer than Noelle. Just how gluttonous with her sex did Noelle like to be? It wasn’t as if we had never been there, but we had so many other things to experience together. Was it intimate for her? Or would she love to have pleasure come at her from all angles? I had one more important part - the initiation of the plan, and then - dinner. And for dinner I wanted to celebrate. I wanted gluttony in every form.

Of course, I said, moving myself against her again, pushing her hair behind her again, I want you to be a part of this as much as possible. I want your input. The back of my hand moved across her cheek memorizing the feeling. The plan is just a baby, ready to be molded and shaped by those with better ideas. I want your honest opinion on the initiation, because - well. This idea while fun, isn’t the way we typically work. I cocked my head to the side, wanting to soak every bit of body language she would give me. I wanted to know her true opinion. The first step I have planned is to send people to the emergency rooms in masses. I want them torn and tattered but not killed because they need to live to tell the story. They can’t be compelled to forget. It has to be a substantial number, something the public cannot ignore. Then what happens? What is it they call it? Good cop, bad cop? And that was where I was… unsure. A part of it even for me felt like I was betraying myself. We come in and advocate their “safety”. We’re the worst of hypocrites and introduce a blood substitute we wouldn’t bother to touch a drop of. They no longer ask if we exist. We skip that question and go to, what do they plan to do about us?

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:16 am

On the same page? We're on the same letter, of the same word, of the same sentence, of the same paragraph of the same book, Solnste. I followed you into the light, and I'll happily follow you into the dark, around the world, and into the public too. I smiled at the thought. I'd follow her through fire too, and something told me that's exactly where she was taking me. Maybe I was entirely dependent on her for survival, maybe I did blindly follow her through chaos, maybe I was undoubtedly loyal and in love with her in every way imaginable. But... Who wouldn't? For me especially, at her and Benjamin's side is exactly where I wanted to be. I didn't care of the world was burning around us, I'd still stand tall beside them completely in love with them and my life.

Funny, most considered our kind cold. I'd been called soulless, heartless, demented... evil. I ate up every one as if it was as delicious as a compliment. And I genuinely had no problem with being evil if I truly was. I still enjoyed my life and those in it. What did it matter what label people decided to attach? But... If I was evil, then why did I get butterflies when Gayle touched me? Why did my heart jump in my throat? Why did I hold my breath like it was my way of pausing time so I could make that feeling last for as long as possible? The feeling of her head on my shoulder even made me quietly gasp. She was a force, she truly was, but moments like this, no one could ever possibly know how gentle she could be.

Mmhmm.. My voice shook. And I looked up to the ceiling, my own way of regaining my ability to listen and not just feel. I'm inclined to believe there's very little they could stop us doing. But I suppose that's why you're the maker, and I'm the progeny. I laughed, but it was true. She was the wisdom, the brain, the beauty, the power, I was just the face of the campaign. And she was the only one I'd willingly lower myself for in that sense. She was above me, and I knew it... And I loved it. I wrapped my arm around her and stroked her hair, feeling... Pure bliss. How could I not? Moments like this, when her beautiful mind was shared with me, together, at the top of the damn world? I didn't even know if I could get any higher than this.

I hadn't seen what was coming next... I genuinely didn't even think she'd consider it, and admittedly, my own place in Index stuck out like a sore thumb. It was far too grand for the small city nestled in the mountains. But that's what I loved about it. Who said being the big fish in a small pond was bad? I'd happily take the role of big fish anywhere, small pond or grand ocean. It was a stupid saying, really... I just smiled, not wanting to push the subject, for fear she was just entertaining the idea for my sake... No, I wanted to just sit here in the ''maybe'', imagining ridiculous scenarios of us swimming in my pool in summer, dinner parties, lazy nights like this...

My eyes even lit up as Gayle explained Lilah. But dimmed when the conversation ended. No, I wouldn't dare dream of intruding on my makers business relationships and bonds with others... Of course I wouldn't... Well, I wouldn't do it publicly anyway. Everyone had their secrets, and defying Gayle, while I never did on a grand scale, did add a spice that I craved. And fucking Lilah was the spice I was craving now, secretly recording it for my own pleasure even sounded better. I made a mental note to do just that, one I would likely forget. I simply sighed, tilting my head to the side as I examined my nails. Well, naturally, I have no problem with either. Even better when I can achieve both at the same time. I smiled, fangs emerged at the thought. How scandalous.

If you truly want my input, Solnste... My mind had been a blank, admittedly I've been overwhelmed. Of course I've been maintaining a level of civility for your sake, but I'm exploding inside. My ideas would hardly have a positive impact on the plan... But if this was up to me, I'd out everything. I wouldn't hold a single thing back. I can't imagine the human public would take too kindly to the fact that The Supremacy has been erasing their memory, cleaning up vampire messes with minimal consequences for the offenders. Not all at once of course, outing vampires as a species would come first. If I'm overwhelmed, then naturally you can imagine everyone else will be as well. But I think everything needs to come to light. Two fronts is delicious, but three is a feast. The Supremacy versus solves, versus us, versus the human public. I want to spread those bible thumping fucks thin. And of course it'd take a plan, a meticulous one, one that doesn't make us public enemy number one as a species... But makes them public enemy number one as a dictatorship. What gives them their power exactly? Their secrecy, their scare tactics, I want to strip both away, like ripping the rug from under their feet. With as much class as one would expect from the daughter of someone as divine as you, of course. I grinned wickedly at the thought. It had me practically salivating.

What came out of my makers mouth next did nothing to dry up that excitement in my mouth. I watched her with wide eyes. My smile growing, and growing, until it couldn't grow any wider. I hadn't realized I was now on the floor, both my my hands gently scratching my nails up her arms, then my palms stroking back down. Such a pity we can't be involved in the dirty work. We couldn't, not if my face was going to be the face of the campaign. It's absolutely masterful. I exhaled the breath I had been holding in my chest. Who isn't a hypocrite anymore anyway?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 03, 2017 3:18 am

This could get so very weird, so at any time feel free to FTB xD

The words I wanted to hear, but I’ll admit, I wanted to hear them at the very end of the conversation. I wanted to hear them when she knew of both my favors and my betrayals. I wanted to hear them when when the storm was at its worst. But it still bolstered my pride, my confidence to hear it now. If it didn’t, that would mean that I didn’t trust her. And I did, implicitly. Not only because our bond but because of the things she had already done for both of us. I had heard humans boast of their love for their parents, their children, their grandchildren, their significant other, or a best friend. I recognize that I’m not the person to say this, as many of those relationships I’ve never had, and the ones I’d experienced I barely could recall. But a good sire bond, one where there is so much more respect than that simple bond, was something different and so unimaginable that I almost pitied humans that they’d never get a chance to experience it. My fingers moved through her hair and I could swear that I could feel every strand. I was memorizing every strand. This being before me would be my replacement, I knew it and wanted it, and instead of jealousy, I felt love. There’s going to come a time, I cannot tell you when, because even I don’t know, but when you will lead and I will follow. It wasn’t the time to say any more about it than that.

Noelle, they may be foolish at times, they surely make mistakes, and no, they’re not us. But they’re not to be underestimated. I made care not to sound reproachful, more simply stating a fact for her knowledge. And yet it would only be moments before I realized I’d underestimated Noelle herself. My head nodded down, eyes up at her and a toothless, knowing smile painted my face. This was certainly a conversation we would have later, perhaps with Lilah present. There were things I imagined doing for Noelle, to Noelle, but even I feared things - small things. Everything for her had to be right. But even I wouldn’t know without trying, and perhaps the thing on my mind would be just the right way to celebrate. But, for something this important, I wanted pleasure to be saved for after business. Both were so incalculably important and both deserved their own undivided attention. Noelle, and this time, there was a chastising tone, but only as much as I could muster because it wasn’t in me to do anything but spoil her, I like Lilah, and you can fuck her in any way you want, and it could happen sooner than later, but I would prefer to keep her favor. Camera’s off. I smiled, but I didn’t stop touching her, whatever way I deemed appropriate for that exact moment. Tracing her fingers with mine, brushing my thumb over her lips, running my finger through her hair. It would have looked silly, absolutely absurd from an outsider’s perspective. Two schoolgirls crushing on each other at a sleepover. But it was everything. I listened, proudly, as absolute beauty spilled from between her lips.

I couldn’t have said any of it better myself, love, and yes to all of it. And you’re at the top of it all, Noelle, standing with the soles of your Giuseppe Zanotti heels on their neck. I sat back, looking down at her on the floor, knowing she was ready now for the next part of the evening. Just when I think I couldn’t be more proud…

I take it you’re ready for the pleasure part of the evening. I was smiling at her, as I had for the entire night, as a parent would if they were able to give their kid a Masarati. But this was much more. I stood up, stepping over her, my walk almost giddy as I searched the nearest table for my phone. I quickly picked it up once in view and found Lilah’s number, not even bothering with a text. I also knew Noelle would be able to hear her end of the line, so I would have to be careful with my wording.

Lilah! Great news!
I take it you’re ready? I could hear the excitement in her voice as well. Thirty minutes, if you don’t care. You did say you wanted to get this right? I looked at Noelle, and my smile was so great that it would be a fright to look in a mirror. Absolutely. I’ll get her dressed. I didn’t even think to end the call, I simply replaced the phone on the table and appeared in front of Noelle, closing the space. I hope you don’t mind. I’ll have some instructions for you. For now, I want you to stand in front of the window and get undressed. I know, I know, it sounds… well it sounds as if it lacks spontaneity, but you’ll understand soon.

Could you believe that even I got nervous? I was killing the mood, and I would need a drink, STAT in order to bring myself back from the clouds. This was going to be up there in one of the most heavenly nights in my existence. I fetched myself a gin and knocked it back in a single drink, then disappeared into my bedroom to find the necessary….garments.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sun May 07, 2017 7:25 pm

I looked at her curiously, only showing a flash of despair at her comment before hiding it with more curiosity. In truth, her comment should have made me feel ten million feet tall, but instead, I felt no bigger than a fly. I never wanted to think of anyone replacing her, even if that someone was me. Standing beside her I could do, standing beside her I would do, and I would feel ten million feet tall doing it, I couldn't imagine being any happier. But... replacing her... I would never want that. I liked her exactly where she was, above me, because in more ways than one, she was above me.

Too much had been said, too much had been brought into the light for me to dwell on something that was probably nothing. And it was easy for me to look at her with a smile again. Focusing on not only the beauty of her face, but the beauty of her mind. I simply nodded, but in the back of my mind, I was inclined to believe my maker was overestimating their power. Admittedly she would know more about them. While I kept myself in their circle, I had only scratched the surface, and I'd only imagined what the gears behind the big bad machine looked like. She herself had first hand experience, the kind I couldn't even begin to know about.

I grinned wickedly, fluttering my eyelashes, not over dramatically, but naturally as I pondered the idea of taking Lilah to bed. Would she expect dinner first? More importantly, if I had permission to do so, what on earth would I get out of the experience? And what about you? I asked, knowing just how bold the question was. Cameras on... Or off? I smirked, indicating playfulness, but if she felt inclined to answer, then I was far more serious than my expression was leading on.

What a beautiful detail. I'm inclined to wear Giuseppe Zanotti for every encounter with them now. I giggled, an inside joke only my maker and myself could appreciate. In fact, I wondered if I could get custom wooden heels... Nothing would make me happier than taking out whatever worthless pile they decide to make Sheriff in our territory with a quick stomp to the chest. I was two down, it was practically a ritual at this point, it was practically expected of me... And I hated to disappoint.

I attempted to crack my knuckles as if I was preparing to work with my hands, which I likely was. But no cracking sounds followed, only the sound of my voice. Ready and willing if you are, Solnste. Was it delivery this evening? Or were we going old school and hunting and killing the cow ourselves? Or was it something better? I had no idea, but any surprise that was titled as ''pleasure'' was a good surprise in my book.

I grinned... Then curled my eyebrows into another curious glare, then proceeded to cock my head like a curious puppy before pulling myself to my feet and straightening out my gown as I listened in. My eyes narrowed on my maker as she appeared before me, the words coming out of her mouth I hadn't expected. But I obeyed, maybe not exactly as she had suggested... But close enough. I shimmied out of my dress directly in front of her, shoving my hair back behind me, my eyes on hers the entire time. What on earth are you up to? I asked, standing in front of her in nothing but my heels.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 pm

My smile widened and while sex wasn’t something I’d given myself time for, I felt like it was something I really was beginning to want to explore with Noelle. Not just for her, but a part of our bond. Something that could grow to be different as we did over time. But I knew exactly what I wanted with her now even if it meant me simply watching. I was too addicted to the pleasure and happiness of my progeny. I needed to see it.

On, I raised a brow and made a mental note and my fingers actually dug into my palms, excited about something that hadn’t even grazed my mind. I used sex, if it could be considered that, from time to time with my prey. I had certainly used it with progenies before, but it had been so long since I’ve had one, especially one who I felt so in tune with. Even with the bond, it didn’t always click like this. And I’ll make sure you’ll have a new pair for each occasion.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics