setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Closed] The kind of olive branch only a raven would carry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Thread Details
An empty condo | 50F, dry | evening

This post is backdated a bit :3

I only had the bare necessities here, but the rest would come soon. The distance between Seattle and Index was negligible, but the repetition was becoming more than inconvenient. As of late, I was in this small town more often than not, including now, when my goal was to befriend the alpha of the local kennel. I sat down at my desk, found some old letterhead, and wrote a letter to an old friend.

Lilah, is the songbird here yet?
"Yes," she responded, and promptly opened the window to let in the patient black raven. Turn, I commanded. The girl stood before me, and I smirked as I realized my style, even if it was a cheap imitation, might have been rubbing off on her. She enjoyed this, didn't she? Maybe I would stop erasing the memory, just for a bit. Just to see if the loyalty was still there. I would ponder it, because it was always more fun when there was something left to chance. But now was a time for diligence.

This one is a little different. I couldn't help but to smile as I began to explain her task. I was excited, and honestly had no idea what the outcome would be. Would I be dining alone at Carmello's? Of course I didn't need company to buffer my pride, but I didn't want the inconvenience of having him not show. I got what I wanted, so the alpha would eventually see the benefits of working with me, whatever it took.

I have a letter, and a gift. I don't think they're too heavy for you. Just make sure he gets them. It's alright if he sees you. I waited for her almost vacant nod of understanding, and then I instructed her to shift. Lilah attached the letter and the vial to the bird, and through the window she went.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] The kind of olive branch only a raven would carry

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:21 am

It took some time for me to decide whether or not I wanted the rogue as well. The blonde, who, funnily enough was called Lilith. She'd proven herself once, a long time ago, surviving my whim of brutality. From the information I gathered, while she wasn't an official part of the Pacific pack, she was their only chance of giving the Supremacy any resistance at all. Cocky, but what wolf wasn't? So, with my little birdie was sent another note, and another vial of my precious gift. With Lilith, I could count on her to eventually consume my gift - and that wouldn't come without a price.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics