setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Closed] Happy Birthday Onyx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Word of mouth was an interesting thing. Boom and Scarlet had been trying to find a way to approach Onyx. I had no idea why they didn’t just come to the fucking front door and knock but that was lead to me finding out that it was the Pack Masters birthday. Ozra had been offering up increasingly stupid ideas of how the remaining members of the Black Powder Pack could introduce themselves to their new Alpha. Of course I hadn’t actually been there at the time, I was told later by Scarlet while I was trying to build snow mounds in the front yard. I intended to shove glow sticks in them to freak the neighbourhood out. Fluorescent eyes staring from emerging snow creatures. So much fucking yes. The idea apparently had been that Boom and Scarlet were going to send him a birthday present in the form of a bottle of whiskey. What was the bad part of the plan, is that Scarlet had decided she wanted me to deliver it….and include a gift of my own. What the fucking fuck? I didn’t know what was worse. That I’d instantly rolled my eyes at purchasing Oynx a pair of socks or the fact I’d for a moment considered it. In the end I had compromised. I’d take their fucking gift and leave it in the house somewhere he would find it and I would bake a fucking cake. HA. That’s right I decided to once again cause havoc in the kitchen.

Picking a time of day I knew Onyx was going to be out during I stripped down naked and began to bake. Birthday Suit, get it? I completely wasted an entire bag of flour as I had it perched on the side of the countertop, while it was open. Of course I had music blaring and was lip syncing along while using a spoon as a microphone and knocked it clean over. Flour had poured all over the floor, big puffy clouds of it coating everything. My bare feet had padded footprints of it all over the place. Eggs were my nemesis, beating me once again. Two cupboards had yoke still stuck to them. The oven, speckled with fragments of shell. I made far too much pink icing, which was probably for the best because much of it had ended up all over the facet and somehow the coffee pot. The finished product I was pretty fucking proud of. Even though I wasn’t even entirely sure it was cooked all the way through. I’d had a few glasses before tackling the task. Quite a few during. Once I’d written in the lame card Scarlet had picked out, I put the cake and whiskey with it on a square section of clean bench I’d purposefully cleared.

Intending to sit down for a moment, finish off my bottle of vodka and then go have a shower, put some clothes on, my head had other plans. I’d learned that even though it may not seem I was tired, that the Fanger blood was disguising the fact that I needed more sleep than I was getting. Suddenly the couch bed seemed awfully comfortable. Before I knew what was what, my fingers were spiraling around in a curl, twirling it around as my eyelids began to close. Passing out covered in flour and pink icing...sounded about right.

Inside handwritten in one lot of crooked blue ball point pen.
Happy Birthday Onyx
Ozra told us what whiskey to buy. Hope you like it.
- Boom and Scarlet of the Black Powder Pack

Underneath this is black vivid marker
The cake is from me
xoxox Luxx

Tragic Cake

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics