setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka - Page 4

[Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Jesus! The word was long and drawn out, extending loudly over the end of her statement. Being around you is like walking on fucking eggshells. Stop being so sensitive. There isn't ill intent behind everything I fucking say, if I wanted to insult you or hurt you or piss you the fuck off I'd be far more fucking direct. Here's an idea, take that pen and paper you love to write reminders on and make me a list of what I'm not allowed to fucking say, or better yet, what I'm allowed to say, that list'll be shorter anyway. I couldn't fucking believe this.

I glared ahead, what the fuck was that supposed to mean? How the fuck does ones eyelashes make them a fucking princess? My glare went from angry to just fucking confused. Then it went back to angry again, which didn't take long. I was beginning to associate the sound of her voice with that emotion in particular, magically fucking conditioned to feel pissed when she opened her mouth. People don't always need a damn reason to speak Luxx. Not every fucking word needs to have meaning or intent or I don't know, fucking purpose. So no, I wasn't trying to be funny. And what in the fuck? I didn't even fucking say her name stop pulling shit outta yer ass. If one thing is fucking obvious, it's that I don't know a damn fucking thing about you, but I know enough. You don't need all two-hundred puzzle pieces to know the end result is a picture of a pile of shit. I tossed the remote across the room in frustration, no longer caught off guard by her outburst, but now building up an outburst of my own.

You think THIS is me ripping out your insides? Do you see how fucking irrational you're being? Like I fucking said, if I wanted to really fucking hurt you, and I mean really fucking hurt you, I have more than enough fucking dirt on you to do it, and I'd do it in a far more fucking direct way. You think I just let you stay here so I have someone fucking smaller and more fucking damaged than myself to pick at? I'm not the fucking schemer and plotter Luxx, remember? That's your job..

Why the fuck did everything with her have to be a million times harder than it needed to be? She was a walking, talking, open fucking wound, one that could be torn open if you said the wrong thing. But the wrong fucking thing was this obscure and harmless, elusive... I don't fucking know, word. Like mentioning the fucking weather or announcing you have to take a piss. Be careful what you say around this one, you might mention you want a glass of fucking water and she'll start breaking shit and flipping the fuck out as if you'd reached into her chest and ripped out her beating fucking heart.

I looked down at the piece of paper, my upper lip twitching and jaw grinding. Is this a fucking joke? Awesome, a fucking doodle. My insides twisted, as if referencing the symbol as a doodle was some deadly fucking sin, and I'd just broken the rules. It's a fucking miracle, I'm not tossing shit and breaking shit and screaming at you. Why? Because it's just a fucking doodle. Just like what I said was just fucking words. Your hide is as thin as fucking paper Luxx. If anyone needs fucking training, it's you, and it's fucking mental training you need, not physical. I crumpled up the paper and let it fall to the floor, eyes dead on hers the entire time, and a laugh building up in my throat before finally bursting out of me. Fuck you, you're not going anywhere. You're gonna stay here and be fucking miserable. I want you to sit on this fucking couch day after day and listen to me talk about random fucking shit so i can watch you squirm every time I mention a fucking soda or a raincoat and you get triggered over random and innocent fucking shit. I'd stood up at some point, and I could feel it in my fucking bones. My words weren't digging in deep enough. Before I could even exhale the air that was caught in my lungs I reached for my mug and tossed it towards the window, the sound of shattered glass only calmed me long enough to feel a twinge of regret.

You're fuckin' mouth is gonna get you knocked out. I swear to fuckin-

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:30 am

My eyes. They felt like they were on fire. Ablaze with the fury of the fucking sun. Were they even gold right now? Or just blood red? because fuck my life. Why did he make me so fucking angry? I wasn’t sensitive. Fuck him. He had no idea. No fucking idea. “OOOoooo I’m so fucking ashamed right now being upfront about what I don’t want to talk about.” I should be, fucking ashamed for the outburst. The rage was taking over, deleting any semblance of self-preservation. Removing any realisation of what it was I was doing without even thinking about it. “There’s no other way you could stab me harder, than trying to make it seem like my lack of a home is something I can change. You may have felt it for an instant. A fucking split second. Try living it for a lifetime and get back to me as to whether you want someone to chat away like its fucking nothing!” Tossing the brush and shovel having only barely filled it with broken crockery I got up in his face. Glaring at him my fists clenching at my sides. “Instinct tells me I should be in a pack, but I can’t be. How do you pull back against something that’s natural to want huh? You fucking don’t that’s how!” My mouth was completely running away from me right now and it was slowly dawning on me….what was happening.

“By direct you mean stating ‘Oh Luxx by the way, you’re not going to be part of this pack either because you’re a fucking bitch and we all hate you’.” I put on my best impression of his voice. Something I had tried to pull out often when thinking back to the things he had said to me. Reliving them in that way for some reason made them all the more funny, rather than anything else. “News flash Alpha, I already know. I’m just a tool to be used and thrown away. I’m fine with it. It doesn’t hurt” Lie. In my intoxicated state I knew it was. It hurt more than fucking anything. That was just the way things were. Way they had always been. Uncontrollably thick white wolf hairs began to sprout on my arms. What the fuck was happening? It was the liquor and the blood, the lack of sleep, lack of food. Everything was too fucking much. I knew I had been losing it. Slowly but surely everything that had been happening lately was just becoming too intense. I’d told myself I could handle it, that I was strong enough. Onyx was opening my eyes in my drunken state to the fact that wasn’t true and everything about this reeked of that fact. The Bonfire. The Scrying Bowl. I just couldn’t do it anymore. Being unable to control my own transformation was now just another glaring fact. “Bullshit, that’s a fucking load of bullshit. No-one says anything just for the fucking hell of it.” Everything I was saying was for a reason too. That reason revealing itself the more I spoke.

“It is! You don’t even understand, you don’t get it. I don’t know why they showed you. Maybe they thought you would, but they underestimated how fucking stupid you are.” Goddamn now I understood why they had shown him. Was this some way to help me with what I was meant to do? To be Open, to be kind, to protect him. Somehow trying to make him see that I wasn’t the big bad wolf that I tried to make myself to be. That inside I was fucked up beyond recognition. God that made me angrier. The thought made my teeth begin to sharpen, claws begin to replace the fingernails in my hands. “Oh for fuck sake bringing up old shit. I apologised for that fuckery. I said I was sorry for fucking making you think I was your friend and having it all be for the fact I wanted to take your pack. How many fucking times do I have to say it before it sinks in. I regret it. Get it? I should have stopped spending time with you when your eyes turned white but I couldn’t.” What the fuck was I saying? Now I didn’t even know now. Everything was becoming burred and then suddenly it no longer was. The turn began to recess backward. First the claws retracted. Then the hair and teeth. Finally my eyes flickered out like dying lightbulbs.

More Damaged than him.

It’s like everything I had experienced on that cliff came rushing back to me at full force. I actually stumbled slightly on my feet. My mouth slowly dropped open as he made it even worse. I remembered every little detail of every single emotion I had experienced. That he experienced. Even when faced with a symbol I knew had so much of that wrapped around it. That it was emblazoned on his shoulder. That something dark and sinister hung around him. He… “Holy shit…you are stronger than I am.” I actually fell to my knees. Face twisting in confusion. How could he bare all of that and still act as if it meant nothing? I had done exactly what the ancestors had told me to. Be Open, bare my soul. I hadn’t done it fast enough for them. Always trying to hold back and hide myself. That was why they had done this. To force me into submission. To realise that I wasn’t just being told that he was more important than I was. But that he was. As strong as I thought I was. He was stronger. Smiling I shook my head in disbelief. Okay. This was…interesting. Now all his venom filled words took on a whole new meaning. The smile getting larger I got to my feet.

“Okay Onyx, fair enough. I’ll take your advice, and train harder. Bring up my insecurities as much as you like, I won’t bite anymore. Promise.” Most wolves wouldn’t have the balls or the reason to ever tell me I needed to improve myself. Not that I would probably listen when it would usually be about my general disposition. That was never going to change no matter how often someone poked and prodded me. This felt, different. I didn’t want to actually stand here and have to admit that he could handle more than I could. Even if I was aware that what I was experiencing eclipsed his. Having something to work on actually felt….good. “You obviously need a cigarette, how about you do that, I’ll clean this and get you a drink. I suspect you need one more than I do right now.” Grabbing the brush and shovel the grin got even wider, if that was even possible. Something that pulled some sparkle into my eyes because shit, I felt better now than I had in….months. Would just make me look even crazier to him than ever but I didn’t care. Didn’t care at all. Once the liquor drained away then maybe I would but right now I felt. Happy. “Thanks, really, thank you.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 am

Then why the fuck are you talking about it? I blurted out. I hardly considered that fighting back against her fucking insanity made me the guilty fucking party here. She was the one that started this shit with her infantile tantrum. ONE SENTENCE! It was ONE fucking sentence Luxx! "Chat away like it's nothing", give me a fucking break. Sticks and fucking stones. I naturally want to give you a black eye the second you open your mouth, but I fight that shit every time. And look, you're physically fucking unscathed, I achieved something. Echoes hit the ceiling and bounced back as I applauded myself, the scowl on my face contradicting the motions of my hands. I didn't even move back, uncomfortably close to her face as her turn started. The last thing I needed was more scars for little screaming shits to ask their parents about.

What the fuck? Where the fuck did that come from?! And what's this we shit?! You are a fucking bitch, and I do fucking hate you. But you're a damn fucking fool if you think that's why you're not going to be a part of this pack. You're not going to be a part of this fucking pack because you haven't fucking proved yourself to be worthy. Sorry little wolf, you ain't gettin' in on a bitching attitude, someone else has already claimed the asshole crown. And it's fucking me. My eyes flashed white and nostrils flared as I forced a burst of air out of my nose. You are a fucking tool. A massive fucking tool. Whether you're going to be tossed out, that depends, doesn't it? I leaned forward, as if moving forward would cause the words to come out more harshly.

My jaw dropped. Of all the things she'd said, this was the one thing that was a flat out fucking lie. What kind of fucking world did she live in? People said shit all of the fucking time, shit without meaning, shit just to hear the sound of their own fucking voice. I mean fucking fuck! Babies fucking cried half the time to hear the sound of their own squeals! I threw myself back in my chair, putting distance between her and I as I tried to relax. Fuck her, getting in my face and getting all 'big bad wolf' on my ass wasn't gonna do shit. She was as threatening as a white fucking rabbit to me right now. Cool, I'm fucking stupid, I'm a fucking killjoy, keep 'em coming. I've heard far fucking worse, you're preteen insults don't even measure up. It's almost cute, like watching a puppy growl. My eyes narrowed on hers and slowly became wider and wider. You're a fucking basket case. In what fucking reality does an apology fix broken trust? You're fucking high. Oh here, lemme try... I cleared my throat and curled my eyebrows up as sincerely as I could possibly fake it. I'm sorry I said the H word. I leaned back again, looking at her with a smug smirk. Is it all better now? You wanna kiss and make up and bake a fucking cherry pie?!

Of all the things I'd expected to come out of her mouth next, of all the things I expected to happen, this wasn't even in the same fucking realm. What? I glared, lip curled up and mouth agape, hands frozen in place. The only part of me that could move was my eyes as I watched her fall to her knees like it was Sunday and she was really fucking feeling the gospel. And then... A smile... What the fuck is happening? Not much frightened me anymore. Not much the human world could throw at me anyway. But this was fucking terrifying. I leaned back further, looking at her like she was an alien as foreign words came out of her mouth out of nowhere. Are you fucking with me? I pushed my head forward, as if getting closer would reveal some kind of expression on her face that would prove my suspicions to be true. What... WHY? I stood up abruptly, my eyes getting wider and the rest of my confused and shocked and what-the-fuck expression growing more intense.

I swallowed. It felt like I was shrinking in, I felt lightheaded. Those last four words sent my eyes into a bright glowing white as I spun around to look at her. FUCK YOU I'M STILL PISSED! I kicked the chair as a long winded growl started vibrating my vocal chords, growing increasingly louder the longer it went on. My finger tips pressed against the sides of my forehead, stretching the my skin upwards and making my eyes appear even wider before plopping to my sides as I stared at her in disbelief. This is a fucking nightmare. I'm still asleep. This is a fucking nightmare. A laugh bounced through my high pitched tone as I took aimless steps in either direction. This was a nightmare. Either that or I was in hell, forced to live through the mood swings in particularly bitter flavor that was Luxx.

I violently reached for my smokes and plopped one in my mouth, marching towards the window. My fist swung hard against the frame and a second later pain started pulsing up my arm. I'm awake... Somehow, that wasn't even fucking comforting.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:01 am

He was running his mouth saying a bunch of shit just to twist my words around like I did his. Fuck sake this was…funny. It was fucking hilarious. Shit I couldn’t have predicted this morning for anything. Here I was sweeping up broken plates and discarded food that I had fucking cooked, when I didn’t even know the first thing about fucking kitchens. Mental. Everything was mental and so was I because I was so fucking happy. I had thought it was the liquor and all the other shit that was making me insane but when an alarm rang out in the room after Onyx punched the window frame I raised my eyebrows in shock. Blood time. Fuck. Was that why I’d just…well, it’s not like it fucking mattered anyway. Onyx had ranted and raved like he always did whenever I opened my mouth. Like words from my lips just made him want to be a total and utter prick. Sounds like I could tell him anything and everything and he would find some way of making it seem like I was just saying it to be some kind of dramatic asshole. “Calm down, fuck…” I laughed and kept cleaning. Yeah. I didn’t blame him. Without an insight into my head he had no clue what was going on and that was definitely for the best. As far as I was concerned I’d been open enough. All out in one session of madness the Ancestors would be proud. Wasn’t going to go explaining myself. “Remember, I got a glimpse into your head too. It’s a fucking scary place would not recommend on Tripadvisor.” Yet he seemed to be dealing with it all perfectly fine, at least on the outside. That thought twisted my insides a little. Sure I’d gotten my drama llama’s out but he still had his locked in the stables. Was that a problem? Maybe? “You’re dealing, I’m not. I see that now.”

Even though all of the crazy rage was gone, the liquor couldn’t bubble up to replace it. Back to the regular routine. Though I said everything with a slight smile on my face, it was in the usual, toxic get fucked tone. Easier. It was just easier. Plus it felt right. Was right. “I don’t want to be in the pack so it’s a moot point. I don’t have to prove anything to you other than the fact I’m here to fight but fuck I could kill a hundred Fangers and dance an irish jig on their remains and you still wouldn’t believe me so I’ve given up trying. You can see what you want to because Alpha knows best right? Fucking muppet.” No point in words. Obviously they meant nothing and that was almost a comfort given what had just happened. I could talk shit or truth and it wouldn’t matter because he would paint it all in the same brown and flush it out with the rest of the refuse. Fine then. “As long as you let me do what I do best and be a fucking Warlord then I couldn’t care less. I don’t care about anyone and clearly that feeling is mutual. So let’s get on with our lives.” Actions would speak louder and that’s what I’d always intended. Words would confuse actions and even if it looked as if I was helping, that I was there for them. There would always be that doubt. There always had to be.

“And that was ‘we’, as in the pack.” Since as far as I was concerned their opinions should always matter. A good Alpha, a great one took into account the words of their wolves in my mind. It was one of those things that Dominion had fallen short on. Everything had to be taken with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila of course. “Since when did you ever trust me anyway? Why the fuck would anyone trust a lone. I meant you’re pretty fucking dense but that takes the fucking cake.” Was this why he was always so fucking angry with me? Sure we hadn’t been cast in fluffy Pound Puppy animation before but he’d also never hit me, which he had on the Cliffs. Nor did any of our arguments escalate to the degree they did now. My smile took a sinister turn as I continued to clear up the messed I’d made. Was so not going to sort that fucking window out, he’d done that, it was his to remedy. “Is that why my very presence just sets you off Onyx? Why you’re so desperate to shove your ears full of cotton wool every time I say I’m not here to fuck you over.” Fuck and that wasn’t even true now. Fuck. That alarm. I needed to find out where my phone was. Maybe I’d missed a text message. X would be mighty pissed and I had no idea what I was going to do with that can of worms. I’d almost clear forgotten. Fuck if Onyx only knew how I danced that fine line between being in his corner and being on the opposing side. He would murder me in his living room right now. I’d let him too, which was even more fucked.

“What about my explanation for leaving do you not like? And why the fuck did you believe me when I said my previous reason for being here was to nom that heart of yours when everything else I say is just shit?” Finishing what was a decent, though not stellar clean up job I went over to the liquor selection, working my way through bottles until I came to one. Grabbing it I got a glass, already knowing where those were kept, and filled it. “I respect the fact that it’s expected that everything I say is a lie but fuck…” I walked over holding out the glass to him while looking around the room with a frown on my face. The alarm wasn’t one I actually…needed. Not straight away anyway. Give or take an hour and then the sweats would start. I’d start to feel sick. Walking his drink over to him, my eyes flickered down to his arm wondering if that hurt. Meh. I’m sure he was fine.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:01 pm

She made the world around me spin around, everything turning a deeper and deeper shade of red. Her mood swings were so fucking violent I was feeling sea sick from how hard she rocked the boat. She was the worst kind of fucking empath, a gift she probably didn't even know she possessed. I could fucking swear to God her pores secreted some kind of demonic pheromone that could make Mr. Fucking Rogers shoot up a shopping mall. I was starting to get it. It was infuriating how much it was beginning to make sense. Random words sent her into a rampage, the starting point of this marathon of rage, the main reason why I'd gone from zero to sixty on the highway to violent anger. But I finally fucking got it, maybe it wasn't identical, but just as a word had turned her into demon spawn, the sound of her voice was making my blood fucking boil.

If it's so fucking scary why in the fuck would you poke the bear? I snapped back, fumbling with the smoke in my mouth before giving up entirely, crumpling it up in my fist, and tossing it to the floor. What the fuck is that noise?! I yelled out, distracting myself from the anticipation of an answer as twisted my feet around to avoid the broken glass on the floor. Fucking awesome. You're a shitty liar. Doesn't matter, we don't have room for quitters anyway. I kept my eyes down at the glass, sighing angrily while I tried to think of the least ghetto way to patch up the broken window. Jesus fucking Christ you're depressing. I muttered as I knelt down to pick up the bigger pieces. It took everything I had to keep from tossing them in her general direction. Even worse than a shitty attitude was one dipped in self fucking loathing and sprinkled with whine.

What is it that you do best exactly? Or did you intentionally leave that statement open for me to list all of the shitty things you excel at? I don't think we have enough time if you wanna be outta here before nightfall. - And don't fucking bunch us up. Our opinions rarely reach a silver fucking lining. I stacked the broken glass onto the coffee table and inspected my hands for glass shards. I don't fucking trust lones, not anymore thanks to you. So fucking good job at living up to a lones reputation. Really, well done. I was new when we'd met. New enough to not know the moral difference between a lone and a pack. And she was the sole fucking reason I'd finally begun to understand why lones were met with distrust and disdain. Lesson fucking learned.

Actions speak louder than words, Luxx. Until this fight is done, and I've seen you be a part of it, trust is a big fucking ask. - And what the fuck is that fucking noise!? I yelled louder this time as I ripped the cushions and pillows off the couch and tossed them to the floor in search of the sound. I stopped mid-hunt, holding a cushion in my hand by the corner. Because generally liars don't fucking lie to make themselves look worse, that's why. Because I'm an expert on being fucking betrayed, that's why. Because your chummy fucking bullshit last time around doesn't make any damn sense without it, that's why. No one is goes above and fucking beyond or out of their way to be around me without a reason. It's fucking perfect, actually. Makes it easier to weed out the scum. I tossed the pillow down and felt a rush of anger as I took the glass from her hand, not wanting her to think I was happy with her delivery. I took an extra minute to glare at her just to make sure the message was sent. What kinda poison you put in this? Rat poison? Arsenic?

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics