setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka - Page 3

[Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:18 am

English Translation “I warn you this is going to be bad, but it’s the thought that counts right?”

Holy fuck. Was it possible? I was so fucking drunk that he was speaking in tongues. I was pretty sure even in my inebriated state that I had previously wondered if Onyx spoke any other languages. In fact I’d asked him, but in French. Drunk me was trying to communicate with a drunk me of a previous time period. Straight up time warp shit. For some damn reason I was sure I’d heard something similar from him before. Maybe he had said something lewd about my chest in another dialect, fucking couldn’t remember shit, especially when if he had spoken in Spanish???? I’d been drunk at the time. “I feel like I should be writing that down, and googling it later, but even if I could spell it, I’d just get distracted by music videos so..” I shrugged my shoulders peering at the spatula. Totally should have scraped the burn bits out of the pan before cracking the eggs. Oh well, too late for regrets now. Ponding his question I almost tapped my lip with the kitchen utensil, just at the last moment remembering that it was covered in bacon fat. “Call it PTSD, Wolves like to tag on shitty character traits onto me. I’m a lot of things but Racist I am not.” It was a crazy notion in my head considering my ideal Utopia for Wolves. Region of birth shouldn’t ever matter.

He was not at all taking my questions seriously, which didn’t really bother me, or maybe it did? Who actually cared how Onyx felt about any of those things? Even though they were extremely high, if not the top of Luxx’s Best of album. Sticking to the list I’d written for myself was probably smarter than trying to find out how Onyx felt about…anything. Looking longingly out of the window I tried to remember details of drunken nights in the snow at the skatepark. Was a shame when you wanted to recall something it just wouldn’t come. Ah Fuck it. Using the spatula I tried to get rid of the shell that had fallen into the egg. I made a meal of it, fucking up what was going to be fried eggs. Scrambled. That’s what you’re getting Alpha. Luxx’s specialty. Turning down the heat, since I’m sure I’d heard that on television somewhere, as a thing cooks did, I returned to the living room.

Having him actually study me, like my response mattered, made me uncomfortable. I couldn’t remember why I was staying. Just liking the house obviously wasn’t enough as it felt wrong to say. Blinking my expression furrowed ever so slightly, wide eyes openly puzzled. “Does it really matter if I bail?” I knew it did as soon as I said it. I was meant to be doing something and wasn’t? or was I? Fuck this was why I’d written myself reminders. Alcohol had a soothing dulling effect because it made me forget shit. Medicated to the eyeballs. “Never said I wanted to leave did I? I asked you if you wanted me to.” Fuck this conversation why did I get myself wrapped up in this? Why was drinking constantly making me question fucking everything? Oh yeah...brain mush. “Vilks would love me to join him in the forest freezing my tits off, but I’d never impose on the others.” But I was willing to squat on his doorstep. That sounded lovely. “Dirty Lone under the watchful eye of the Pack Master and all that shit.” Grinning I bounced back into the kitchen. I needed an express way, all this sliding around was probably wrecking my socks.

Sighing with relief over the disaster that was my scrambled eggs, it felt like a weight I didn’t know I was carrying had been lifted. Ouray, I had to force myself to use that name. He needed to fit into the pack. The last thing I needed was him giving Onyx any reason to suspect something was fucked. My past betrayals bled into my current ones. I just needed to balance them all perfectly until I could…do whatever it was I was meant to be doing. Then crap could blow up in my face like a shit volcano for all I cared. No…no that wasn’t true. Was it wrong to hope I might not have to completely reveal some of my secrets? “Ozra said he was bringing around ten Pacific with him, but I’m sure you know those exact numbers over me.” I’d seen them around, a few vaguely familiar faces. “Kidd will bring who he can, send other messengers when possible.” I’d loaded him up like a soldier. Fuck I was worried about the little sonofabitch. “You’ll have your rag tag mini army.” Giggling I loaded up the plates with the rest of the trainwreck of a breakfast, coating mine in what looked like the hottest condiment of the bunch. Had the face of Satan on it so I couldn’t go wrong. “I was trying to get those chickens to talk to you themselves, but fuck me, how hard could it be to understand that being seen with me is not best for them.” All the stuff I’d said about a new start. It was coming back to bite me in the arse. New start for them…not for me…fuck my life.

“Tastebuds need to be woken up, yanno everyone sings highly of wolf hearing but our tongues are pretty damn exceptional.” That came out far more suggestive than I had meant it. I was almost getting used to it. Something fucked inside of me sending messages I hadn’t okayed at the control tower. Screw it. The firelight dancing over one side of Onyx’s jaw warranted a little appreciation. “Je vous préviens que cela va être mauvais, mais c'est la pensée qui compte à droite?” That was a genius plan. When I wanted to say something I shouldn’t, then I’d just speak in French. Fuck I was on to it when I wanted to be. Holding his plate out for him I waited till he took it before I put mine down and curled up on the couch again to read the next bullet point on my list to myself. There had to be something in here about what the fuck I was meant to be doing. “Convince Onyx to instate a compulsory training schedule with me for every single wolf. Each individual will need to count on the battlefield. Ranked preferably one on one. If possible make it seem like it was his idea….” I paused for a long time staring at the paper, a sheepish grin reaching my lips. “Well…fucked that up. What’s the next one….Training will begin Sunday evening for you. In my few lucid moments I’ve organized a training ground….cool and I remember where it is too, that’s a fucking bonus.” Grinning for a moment my expression dropped when I realized I’d gotten comfortable, and had forgotten a fork.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:35 am

Writing shit down wasn’t a terrible idea. Starting with the shit that came out of her mouth. Maybe I could scribble the important crap down on my forearm. A gold mine of facts right there on my skin to amp up my retorts. A trash talk failsafe. Not a racist… Superbly gifted at blaming an entire group of individuals for the shitty actions of specific individuals such as… I don’t know, blaming wolves in general for those that have tagged shitty character traits onto you, but yeah, you’re definitely not a racist. Would she connect the dots? I’d made it blatantly obvious, but probably not. Fuck I could barely connect my phone charger to my phone while intoxicated, I didn’t expect much coordination from her right now, physical or mental.

In fact, I didn't expect much of anything from her. Which was why her desire for a deep conversation about her presence puzzled me. In-fucking fact, it angered me. She was full of surprises, and not the good kind that come with cake and expensive gifts from best buy either. Her surprises were more akin to finding corn in your shit when you didn't even remember eating corn to begin with. Surprising, but far from pleasant. And I was speechless. I couldn't even form a coherent thought let alone voice a word that wasn't some fucked combination of cuss words. So I sat silent, staring at her as I awaited her admission of a joke or... Something similar.

How long had I been punishing her exactly? And what was I punishing her for? Any idiot with a pair of ears and eyes in their skull would know I had a million reasons to not trust her, and a million more to stay pissed for shit she pulled in the past. Both feelings of distrust and hatred seemed to have two sources, and only two sources. Her attempts to usurp me were obviously the source of my distrust. But primarily, her vanishing act in our time of need was what had kept that disdainful flame burning inside. And she had the nerve to ask me if it would matter if she bailed. Fuck even a toddler knows a verbal agreement is a commitment that you're expected to uphold. Just ask any young kid sitting on the sidewalk with their suitcase, waiting for their father's monthly visit only to discover he isn't gonna show up. Jesus fucking Christ.

Does it really matter if I want you to? I asked, echoing her previous question, genuinely. My eyes only tore away long enough to flick the ashes of my cigarette out the window, and I waited for an answer I didn't expect to come. What she said next had me chewing on my lip to keep from saying something that could easily be taken out of context. Nice was a trait I possessed, but when it wasn't a trait I wanted to share, the last thing I wanted was for it to be interpreted as anything other than cruel. When I feel you're trustworthy, you can stay in a box for all I care. Until then, I'd prefer you stay here. And that's the only time I'll say that. It's not my job to reassure you and make you feel welcome, that's your job.

I flicked my smoke outside, and it carried the end of the conversation with it as I closed the window and stood in front of the wood burner, rotating like a chicken on a rod. I'm not exactly in the mood to have a conversation with that idiot. Not until I decide how to deal with his unwarranted 'demands'. In fact, I'm still on the fence about whether it's a good idea for him to be around at all. We need wolves that understand the weight of the situation right now, not fucking Ozra, who only wants to come back to scrub the counters and pour drinks twelve hours a day for cash. The more I think about it, the more I wanna bust a hole into that tunnel his vision seems to be stuck lookin' down. How do you send a message to someone like that anyway? Fuck if the brutal deaths of our spiritual leaders and potentials wasn't enough to get his nose out of his miniature vault of cash then there was no hope for that man.

You're painting quite a picture Luxx. I glared, crossing my arms over my chest. I might be inclined to think you take Joan Jett lyrics as gospel. Either that or you genuinely don't give a damn about your reputation. For someone that wants a home, you sure are willing to rollover and take it as it is. Pushing people away because you're a shitty lone only encourages that perception that... Well... You're shitty and alone. Maybe try changing that rep instead of promoting it, then you won't have to be either. Unless that's what you want. I mean fuck, it's nice to have something to blame when you fuck up. Maybe being alone is your go to excuse. What do I know? A lot actually, a lot. That was the problem, one I didn't realize until the words came out of my mouth. What I needed to do was get the word ''home'' to the level of caution the N word spawned when around black people... Or... African American people, or whatever the fuck was the politically correct way to say it. It changed so often it was hard to keep track.

I ignored the tongue comment, aside from a few mental flashes of her tongue doing something pleasurable for once instead of flopping around in her mouth spewing bullshit. Uh, I don't know what the fuck that means. But... I took the plate from her hand and stared down at the pile of... Well it sure as fuck wasn't food, that's all I knew. I took a bite anyway, curling my eyebrows up into a confused expression as I tried to figure out if it was under-cooked or overcooked. Wasn't I saying something? Fuck I'd already forgotten. And I almost choked as I laughed at the fucking idea of what she said next. Okay, not gonna work, but okay. I had many reasons to be skeptical. Where is this magical mystery place exactly? And wouldn't it make more sense for all of us to do this together? Saving time by forcing everyone to train on the same days at the same time? Seems like a waste of time to do me separately. I glared at my plate, wishing I hadn't worded it the way I had.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:22 am

Huh?

Lost. Super fucking lost. Which was not a feeling I enjoyed because for some reason every single time I felt like that I got an image of a white mouse in a lab, running a pointless maze. One filled with electrocution traps at every turn, which would buzz the shit out of it for not remembering important details. Fuck I hated white mice. They gave me the fucking willies. More than just a mild wiggle of discomfort. Much, much more. Since I had no idea how to respond to what he’d said about racism. Something that was reaching way too far above my head at this point in time. I just deleted it. Along with the pictures of creepy fucking rodents and their sick little white bodies. Before I puked everywhere. That’s just how much I couldn’t stand the thought of them.

One could only wish that the next string of words would make some fucking sense. That I would be able to actually say something, anything, even if it was silly. Thinking about mice had a way of sobering a girl to the point she would need a vodka with her breakfast. Wash away that with everything else and go right back down the rabbit hole to the place where socks sliding on the floor were the most delicious feeling in the world. But no. Looking over at my vodka bottle forlornly it seemed so far away for someone who was in so desperately in need. Didn’t know why the conversation about me remaining in his house seemed so….shit. Couldn’t remember why I was staying here and thought I was okay with why it was he was letting me. Hearing it actually said aloud though. Well fuck. If I had balls, that would have been a punch to them. Normally I don’t think I would have given a shit. Just flick him the finger and sneer like it didn’t hurt. However, liquor had a way of not only making me deliriously happy and generally nice but it also reminded me of why it made me feel that way. It’s what made me act differently. Knowing and feeling that loneliness because alcohol had stripped back the armour. Changing myself so I could find a way to fight back the darkness with company.

Awwwww man. Where was the Onyx of the skate park who would fucking play stupid drunken games with me and take pictures of his arse with my phone? Wait! Oh shit I remembered some stuff. Dumbly grinning at the playbys running through my head I completely forgot the shitty feeling that buzz kill Onyx had offered up. Rather spending time with goofball Onyx who actually let me ride him…..ahhhh good times. Ride him….that was an interesting but fucked thought.

“You don’t know Ozra like I do then.” Coming back from my pleasant trip down memory lane I looked at Onyx curiously. It wasn’t a hard pill to swallow that everybody got a different taste of everyone else’s pie. Sure, Ozra did have a bit of a one track mind but I guess it took a Lone to see how much he loved his pack. He just had a different way of showing that love. Much like myself really. I guess that’s why he and I, understood one another. Even though he wasn’t a hundred per cent on board with the idea that I gave any fucks about anybody but myself. He obviously didn’t know that his Pack Master thought the same about him. Ha. How funny that Onyx just gave me some ammunition to use against the old dick. “Don’t know about you but would rather see One Shot return to its former glory over the fuckery it is right now and what better way to bond like one big happy family than to get stupid fuck sideways drunk?”

What came next was a fuck and a half. I sat literally stunned for what seemed like forever. My mouth hanging slightly open. The plate in my hand just hovering, still no fork to eat the food with. Liquor helping to muddle a whole collection of emotions that fought for dominance in my brain. As he continued on, finally one line, one fucking innocent line made everything become clear. Instantly sobered. The ultimate buzz kill. They should just put his fucking god awful sexy face on a can of anti-fun spray and be done with it. Corporate would make billions.

Words slipped out of my mouth before I had a chance to really register them in my head. “I don’t see doing you as a waste of time.” I didn’t really have a chance to be mortified by what I had just said either, because it was as if just getting it out was enough for the other two dominant emotions to stand proud and tall. That retarded, utterly retarded feeling of lust was overwhelmed by a fury that intermingled with shame. “What……the fuck….did you….just…say?” Clenching my teeth in between each cluster of words my eyes short-circuited into vibrant yellow. My fingers had wanted to drop the plate in despair but I grabbed hold of the other feeling, the anger, something I was more comfortable with and ran with it.

Launching the plate across the room I snatched his from his hands and threw it in the same direction. Both smashed as they hit the floor, food splattering everywhere and I gave no fucks about any of it. It was hard, so fucking hard to actually keep hold of that rage. Smashing things had a way of actually removing frustration and I actually needed it, so desperately needed it so nothing else came pushing its way to the surface. “Don’t talk like you know a fucking thing about me! Giving me advice like you give a fuck!” No. No! This wasn’t working. Fuck the liquor. It had once been my savior and now it was working against me. “I am shitty because I have to be alone! Why would I broadcast how great being a fucking Lone is huh!? So dick fucks like you can try to come in and save the fucking sad lonely little white wolf to make themselves feel better! Fuck you, just honestly fuck you!” Even though everything started out filled with utter hatred it began dissolving into something that sounded….pained, by the time I got to the fuck you. “Don’t try to deflect your feelings of self-hatred onto me! Because you can come back from your pain, I can’t, ever! I’ll be there for you but I don’t want the same in return so leave the fucking pep talks for the mirror!” My eyes flickered out of yellow, revealing mine wide with horror at what I’d just said. Snatching the vodka bottle I tipped it back and just drank, drank until there was nothing left.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:09 am

Something about her word choice had me seething. I don't know Ozra like she does. I knew him better than most, which was exactly why I knew about the closet full of shitty personality traits he kept hidden behind that father figure demeanor. Everything with that fucking man came with a price, not just his liquor. His latest deal was only one example. It was funny, I'd always seen the man as well... More man than wolf. It was actually what enabled me to bond with him so early on. Until I started seeing more and more of those shitty personality traits peeking out from under that closet. When I realized he was nothing but a shitty human with glowing eyes and sharp teeth I found it hard to consider him as anything other than a bartender. I guess. But I don't need One shot to get stupid sideways drunk.

I glared at my plate again, confused and trying to figure out if I'd heard that right. And I continued repeating what she'd said over and over in my mind until she spoke up again. It was then when I started repeating what I'd said in my mind over and over again; Trying to figure out what the fuck I'd said that was so bad. I  just didn't expect a response like that. Maybe an insult or a ''mind your business'' retort in a typical colorful way that was signature to Luxx. But she was acting like I'd just verbalized hell and insults and cruelty and all other shitty things in one fucking sentence in such a masterfully evil way, the universe was going to implode in three seconds.

I threw my hands up, jaw dropped, and eyes wide under a firm glare, watching as plates and food went flying across the room. Are you fucking mental?! I sat frozen in the same position, until she started freaking the fuck out and I finally rolled my eyes and dropped my hands to my face, sliding them down slowly and pulling my lower eyelids and jaw down with them. You're a fucking psychopath. And emotional. And fucking dramatic! I do know a fucking thing or two about you thanks to your inability to breathe without prophecy that is so fucking strong you have to drag my ass into some hell cave in the woods to drink your blood out of a fucking rock bowl! And I wasn't trying to fucking save you Jesus fucking Christ you just hear what you wanna hear don't you? We were just talking, bride of satan. GOD, you're so infuriatingly- A weird combination of discombobulated sounds came out of me as I gripped my hair in frustration. All of the sounds merged into one deep growl as I let my hands go to my sides in tightly balled fists. You're cleanin' that shit up. I pointed to the mess she'd made, a moment of silence making the sound of a chunk of egg sliding off the wall and plopping to the floor disgustingly obvious.

My mouth tensed and fists tightened further as I tried to refrain from busting something myself. All of that fury transferred into my hands as I punched the button on the stereo violently to switch to disc, and with a flick of my fingers I twisted up the volume as I marched into the kitchen to grab the broom and dustpan. When I returned I tossed both at her, then turned my chair around so I could fucking watch her clean up her fucking mess. You suck at fucking cooking anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Some people pissed me off. Actually, most people pissed me off. They were ungrateful, or stupid, or overly sentimental or any other number of things that just managed to get under my skin. What fucked me off the most about Onyx, is that he was an asshole. Tried to be an even bigger one that I was. It was a challenge, a sick, disturbing challenge. He was also a fucking hypocrite.

He was turning on some music to watch me clean by? Oh hell the fuck no. Letting the broom and brush pan literally just hit me, rather than catch them I glared at him. Having most wolves throw back in my face a perfect tirade of shit personality traits like that, should have just warranted a smoldering look, maybe a punch in the face, something that didn’t look like I was completely accepting of the insults but also wasn’t going to protest. “If only everyone would hate me as much as you do.” Muttering to myself while arrogantly turning down his music, I held up the now empty vodka bottle and dropped it, letting it crack onto the floor.

“To save anyone you’d have to be a knight and you’re more like the fucking Princess with those eyelashes. But really? So if you weren’t trying to be the voice of reason to deliver me from my apparently self-imposed damnation then why even open your fucking mouth hm? Just thought it would be funny? Advice from you is pretty fucking hilarious so I’ll give you that.” Just leave it. Just stop. Walk away. Come back and clean up this mess when I wasn’t as drunk and unable to really filter my brain, let alone my mouth. Nope. As I looked into his eyes I had two very conflicting desires. One was to punch him in the jaw and storm out in a flurry of expected Lone wolf, crazy bitch fuckery. The other wanted to move closer. What the fuck was wrong with me? He was fucking right. I was mental.

“I’m actually not surprised that whatever you were shown about me didn’t sink in the fucking way it was meant to. So I just look like a lunatic for reacting to something you think you understand about me. Not that I want to discuss why the fuck you know Sona’s name.” He was talking about home like it was like any old topic. That it didn’t hold fuck all significance. How cruel that the ancestors would show me something with so much agonizing clarity and not do the same for him. Fuck. Now I was remembering why it was I had been getting murder drunk in the first place. If all the shit I’d had to live through wasn’t enough the Ancestors would have to up the anty. I could do this, I could handle it. They were just testing me to make sure I really was a Warlord. “The difference between you and I is that I was never going to be as cruel as to just rip out your insides and show you them but fine, I can handle all the hate you want to throw at me, go nuts Onyx, really get it all out. Call me every fucking name under the sun, go for it.”

This was how it had to be. One part of me was so fucking satisfied that he despised me so much that even having seen Sona, knowing about my desire for a home, that he didn’t give a shit. Why the fuck the Ancestors had shown him it all I had no idea. What he had actually seen, or felt, or whatever the hell he had witnessed. Another part of me was distraught, that was the only word to describe it. That fucking section of my brain actually wanted Onyx to like me. Fuck I was messed up. Too drunk to understand what was even going on in my own head.

“Before you do, just so you know I’m not rolling over.” I sneered and reached into my bag that sat propped up against the side of the couch. A sickening feeling rose up in my stomach but I pretended it just had something to do with the half bottle of Vodka I had just skulled back. Pulling out a piece of paper I dropped it in his lap. Upon it was an intricately drawn symbol. The one he had shown me had been crude. A roughly drawn representation of the thing. I still didn’t know what it meant, I didn’t really want to. It haunted me. My art was deliberate, it went far beyond the scrap he had offered me when I’d arrived back in Index. This was from his head, from the walls of that cell I had been locked in to watch him be tortured. Every slide of the black marker precise, every detail burned into my subconscious.

“Just a little jab of my own, nothing compared to what you just did of course because I’m not that cold hearted. Maybe the fact I know about that and yet I’m not going to bring it up when we’re just talking is actually an indication of how trustworthy I can be..... not to mention fucking kind. So you can feel unburdened by my existence now and kick me the fuck out.” Picking up the brush and shovel I sighed and began angrily sweeping up the mess at my feet still glaring at him the whole time. "And fuck you, so I'm a bad cook, it's better than being a fucking killjoy you miserable piece of shit." My insides started to feel uncomfortable. That sickening feeling getting stronger by the minute.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics