setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:17 pm

Thread Details
Clear but cold. Ample covering of Snow outside from overnight | 9am

Outfit

Snow. Nothing puts a smile on my face quite like it. Not even my favorite song popping on a random radio station while I’m surfing for something to dance to. Not even the taste of expensive Russian vodka straight from the freezer. Even a beautifully clear night at my favorite spot in the forest, overlooking a sprawling valley. Most of the other patrons at Play had been mighty pissed off that a freak arrival of early snow had meant they had been forced to spend the night at the nightclub. I had been in fucking heaven. If my liver had a voice it would not be thanking me but I was fucking trashed and had been for a fair number of hours. Actually days. I’d been pretty maggot at the Bonfire but what had happened there had elevated my drinking to whole new level of destructive.

Stumbling in the front door after struggling for an eternity with my keys, giggling at my stupidity the whole time. Kicking off snow encased high heels I made a beeline for the shower. The clock on the stereo registered nine in the morning but my brain didn’t connect any dots when my eyes fell on it. Shower. I needed a shower. Fuck everything else I smelt like a walking brewery. Bowling into the bathroom, I slammed into the door. Wrestling with removing clothes and trying to shut the fucking door was a clusterfuck of hilarious which made me giggle more. Not even waiting for the water to properly heat up I stripped off my dress and pushed my face up into the stream. Anything was technically warmer than the chill from outside.

Quickly blow drying my hair I paused smearing the condensation off the mirror to get a look at my face. My eyes were beginning to develop dark circles underneath them. I had clearly lost weight. Skin a bit paler than usual. Shrugging I applied some black smoky eye makeup to cover the fatigue. Getting dressed was the next mission. Walking out naked into the living room I grabbed what was at hand, my gaze constantly getting pulled to my red hooded coat hanging over the back of a chair. Fuck I wanted to get back out in it. So fucking badly.

Underwear was easy. Bra got me frustrated. Thigh high stocking socks…now that was the point where any fucks I’d had for building a decent outfit went out the fucking window. The effort required was lost on me, my mind wandering to other more important things. Scarlet had bought me this weird white skirt with a lace overlay, it hung over the couch. So I slid that on. Next to it was a black shirt…which I realized wasn’t mine but Onyx’s after I put it on. Fuck it. Giggling I bounced over to the stereo. This house was far too quiet.

A bizarre song ripped through the speakers, volume control still set for a later time of day. YES. I needed something ridiculously perky today. Marching with the beat through the living room to the kitchen I opened the freezer and pulled out a bottle of vodka, shaking my hips in time with the music as my arse pointed up in the air. Once I had a frosty neck in my hand I slid on my socks across the linoleum almost smashing into the opposite wall. Barrelling into another slide back I snatched at the upper level’s support pillar and swung myself around. Performing some mock scandalous pole dancing I unscrewed the cap with my teeth. Throwing myself with abandon back into the living area still sliding about on my socks, my curls shook about my head as I jammed along with the music. Placing the lid on the side table I leapt up onto the couch and used the vodka as a microphone lip syncing to the music. Bouncing up and down I straddled the back of the piece of furniture, taking a deep swig from the bottle before promptly falling off the back of it. Loud laughter jingled out of my mouth as I lay flat on my back. Instincts had saved me from losing a single drop of vodka, the bottle held proudly above my head, unscathed.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Snowball Bumblebee Bazooka

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 pm

I didn't know what came first in my half asleep state. Was it the jingling and jabbing of the doorknob, or the icy cold blast of air that rushed against my bare legs? I wasn't sure, but I knew the clanking of heels on the floor and seemingly everywhere else was what set my eyes to open wide. I pulled the blanket over my head, it's twisted state exposing my legs all over again. My face buried into the pillow and I growled as the noise seemed to continue, until the sound of running water behind the closed bathroom door started, and everything seemed to fall quiet. I pulled the blanket off of my head, the sound of static electricity clinging to my hair as I stared up at the ceiling, where I waited for about thirty seconds before dozing off again.

I shot straight up, a strange sound coming out of me simultaneously, heart pounding out of my chest, and hands firmly placed over my ears. What the fuck was happening?! I angrily attempted to kick the blanket off of my feet so I could stand up, but it was twisted around my leg and I growled in frustration as I reached down to violently rip it free of my calf. I peeked my head over the railing, already knowing who was being an inconsiderate fuck, but wanting to see anyway. I sneered down as I watched her slip and slide across the floor like she owned the damn place. I pulled on a hoodie, and sweats, snatched up my cigarettes, and climbed down the ladder, not even looking over when I heard a thud against the floor. No, I was too busy heading straight for the fridge.

I casually opened the door and pulled three eggs out with one hand. Turning just short of the back entrance I tossed the first one in her direction. Overshot. The second one hit near her feet. Not quite where I wanted. The last one hit against the edge of the couch, some of it's remnants splattering against her arm. My eyes locked on hers long enough to make sure she could see how fucking pissed I was before opening the door and slamming it closed. My jaw fucking dropped, toes curled in, and a loud and forceful growl escaped me as I realized how fucking balls cold it was. A neighborhood cat looking at me from the bottom steps. I stomped forward, growling louder in it's direction and it booked it across the street. And I reluctantly opened the door again to get back inside, tossing my smokes across the counter before heading straight for the stereo. I didn't just shut it off, I reached behind to yank the cord completely out of the wall and turned around.

How do you wanna die today?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:31 am

There was only one way to describe my taste in music. Fucked. No genre boundaries, dipping into the cultures of different countries, sounds and lyrics having no relationship from one song to the next. I liked what I liked and I gave no fucks about how other people thought about it. I did feel a little bad as the scent of Alpha got stronger. Shit, that was why the clock time seemed important. The whole damn house smelt like him so I hadn’t even clicked he would have been asleep. Squealing with a huge grin on my face I scrambled on the floor as he actually threw eggs at me. The fact he looked dead pissed off didn’t sink through the liquor, though I did notice that he looked adorable with bedhead. Some extra real life fuel for future nightmares probably. Pushing away thoughts of something I wanted to forget about I rolled awkwardly onto my stomach, pushing myself up off the floor. Holding out my arm like it was covered in something much worse than raw chicken embryo I had barely gotten my feet steady when he reappeared. “That was a quick smoke, feeling extra sucky today roomie?”

He looked fucking murderous in fact but it didn’t at all affect the smile on my face. The snow, the liquor it was all helping. I’d avoided him for so fucking long because it felt far too….I didn’t even have the word for how it felt. Right now, right now it was easy. Even if those blue eyes made my stomach perform a full show-stopping acrobatic routine. “My bad, I’m sure that’s not the best song to wake up to….I’ll find something better. Is 9am too early for Bloodshot Dawn?” Having to sometimes listen to the constant heavy metal that blighted the stereo, had lead me to finding all kinds of obscure bands who lingered in the same genre. Staying away from him physically didn’t mean that I wasn’t affected by the living situation. Walking past him I turned on the kitchen faucet and pushed my eggy arm underneath it, pulling up the sleeve of his shirt so I didn’t get it wet. Slouching over the sink, in my head I looked like I was coolly, casually leaning up against it. Sipping from my ice cold vodka bottle I looked him up and down.

“I get to choose? This day gets better and better” Drying my arm on a towel that had seen better days itself I tried to think of the best way to die. Was he really that annoyed at being woken up that he would threaten my life? Man liked his sleep obviously. “Man, this is fucking hard because we both know how I’m going to die….wait, buried alive in snow?....Or may….be…I can slip over that egg and crack my skull open. Oh I know!…you can strangle me with the stereo cord.” Feeling very satisfied with my selection I took another mouthful from the bottle. “You can do me however you want Onyx.” Soon as the words had left my lips I blushed and swigged from my liquor immediately. Wow fuck. Laughing at myself out-loud I gestured with the bottle to the fridge. “Did you leave any fucking eggs? Want breakfast?” 

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:30 am

If smoking wasn't an option, then there was only one other thing on my mind after waking up, and that was a cup of black coffee. Ignoring her presence was priority number one as I pulled the coffee from the cupboard and put enough scoops into the maker to give an elephant a heart attack. I detached the faucet and yawned as I started filling up the back, my face relaxed until my eyes landed on hers and a heaviness above my eyes settled in. Feeling extra fucky today roomie? I mocked. Sliding around this place and jumping on furniture like you're fucking Tom Cruise. - You're insane. I muttered in disdain as I shut off the faucet and pressed the start button.

I moved to the living room and laid down on the couch, hugging a pillow with my eyes staring directly into the kitchen, watching the coffee maker take it's sweet ass time to start brewing. No, 9am is too early for Luxx... And her shenanigans... And the volume past the middle of the volume bar. I glared, realizing how fucking bizarre this was in an instant. Are you drunk? I asked, my sudden realization leaking into my tone. I sniffed the air, Jesus, and people talk about my drinking habits. What time did you start? Eight a.m.? Seven a.m.?

I didn't expect my murder comment to get such a long winded response. And I rolled my eyes before closing them, keeping them that way and almost smiling as I heard the coffee start leaking into the pot. The last one. I said through another yawn. Options one sucks because I don't get to see you struggle for something as simple as air. Number two sucks because that's not murder, that's just an accident. Number three is the best. I spoke through closed eyes, taking in a deep breath as the smell of coffee started to fill the room. If that's the case I prefer you gagged and on all fours. I said quietly, almost a whisper at this point. Fuck I could have easily fallen back asleep. She was the worst fucking alarm I'd ever experienced, even worse than those brutally loud siren belch sounding alarms.

I finally pulled myself up, heading over to fill my cup, and stopped just short of the fridge to look up at the liquor at the top. For once, I actually felt I needed it. I pulled a bottle down and splashed some into my cup, then moved back to the couch. Eggs, bacon, it's all in there. Feel free to put a little extra rat poison on yours. I took a sip and sat back down, wrapping myself up tight in the blanket before throwing my head back and closing my eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:15 am

A wave of very uncommon embarrassment washed over me and a new type of blush rose on my cheeks. Rubbing the back of my neck, pushing blond curls around I tried to see what was really wrong with expressing joy. “I was dancing…I think...I mean socks Onyx, amazing.” Performing a very fast pirouette on the spot with aide of the ability to slide on the floor I almost lost my hold on my bottle, fumbling dramatically so I didn’t drop it. “And I’m happy, not insane.” Actually, I was that too but that without statement. How could I not be overjoyed to be alive today? Liquor had almost completely made me forget everything that had been haunting me and it was fucking snowing. It was fucking snowing.

“Oh yeah, I’m not normally here yet, because you’re here.” Sliding back and forth still marveling at the beauty of socks on floorboards I hid the vodka bottle behind my back, opening my mouth to make up some story about why he could smell liquor. I couldn’t find any lies to tell, even taking a sip of vodka didn’t help spark my dark imagination. “Ummmm, yesterday…I think, it was, maybe..” I had no idea actually. I think I had slept yesterday, so that had to mean I had sobered up at some point. “Around….one in the arvo yesterday.” Really pleased with myself for answering such a difficult question I rewarded myself with another mouthful from now what was a half-filled bottle. “I’ll let you in on a little secret…I’m always drunk now, it’s just better that way.” Hiding my lips with the vodka bottle from the prying ears of the fridge I grinned like I was telling him where the fairies could be found at the bottom of the fucking garden or something. I’m sure there was actually a reason why I didn’t want him knowing that I was now in a serious committed relationship with alcohol. But for the life of me, right now I couldn’t remember what it was.

My eyes widened with a tinge of real disbelief and a bucket load of mock shock. “I don’t know how I feel about the fact you have obviously thought about this at length.” What was strange is that it didn’t bother me. Well, in some ways it did. Was my company actually that shitty? Was it meant to be? I’d forgotten. No. No I didn’t want to be that person did I? Conflicted I stood there like a muppet as he got himself a coffee, though I did have awareness enough to notice he added a little something extra to it. “Though your suggestion….., are we still talking about murdering me?” Smirking I slid back into the kitchen now entertaining lurid thoughts about bondage.

Opening the fridge I did indeed find eggs and bacon and set myself the task of making breakfast. Cooking was not at all one of my strong points. Suzy homemaker I was not. It was the least I could do since I had woken him up right? “You know, if you hate me so much you could just kick me out.” I didn’t actually want to leave. This house was nice and for some reason I liked knowing that if I wanted, I could come back to a place that wasn’t empty. Putting a pan on an element I stood there puzzled at the knobs on the stove for a while before my brain clicked as to which one I needed to turn on. “In fact you could just stop talking to me altogether, chase me out of town….I’d leave if you asked me to.” Even as I was saying it I knew somehow that wasn’t actually true. Couldn’t remember why.

Holding my hand over the pan I decided it was hot enough and dumped as many rashers of bacon as I could stuff onto the thing before spinning around on my socks again. “Fuck, Onyx…” Grinning from ear to ear I bounded over to the couch and giggled down at him. “You look like a wolf burrito….can I turn the stereo back on? Middle of the volume bar and no Operator Please…I promise.” This house always had music playing, well, almost always.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics