setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Cheap Thrils - Page 6

[Private] Cheap Thrils

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Cheap Thrils

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:24 am

“Wait, Wait.” Fuck. Was this what it was like to tell a human that you’re a Wolf? Had to assume that some of this whacked out parallel universe shit had to do with the fact Onyx had already gotten there before me. But shit. Really? Was almost insulted by the casual reaction. What did Michelle think? That we turned into big cute dogs and played fucking fetch? My hands clenched into little fists. Couldn’t help myself, I was annoyed. With the vodka having had more than enough time to filter through my jacked up liver it wasn’t so easy to throw anger to the side. “How the fuck can you assume if its hard for you to see me as a Wolf?” She was getting a watered down fast-food beverage version of what I wanted to snarl. My voice just tinged with red. Barely there flavoring. “Why is it even difficult to see me as one?” I knew why before I’d even asked the question so that helped with keeping my tone to a soft throttle rather than full-blown fury. I’d heard the shit before about how I looked like a little pixie or some shit. Nothing worse than comparing a Wolf to a fucking fairy. “Whatever, don’t answer that. Led light shoes, pigtails, I get it you’re comparing me to that poser Vincent who is the stereotypical personification of Werewolf right? Well just for your information I’m better at this than he is.” Onyx didn’t even love what he was for crying out loud. Treated all of this like some kind of curse. Made my chest ache, but also made me unbelievably angry at how blind he could be.

“Yeah, exactly that. He has all these rules, I have to prove I can follow them.” I waved a hand in the air to mime the universal symbol for etc etc even though she couldn’t see from behind the stall door. “Kinda need to stay here so being told to get the fuck out doesn’t help me. Half the time I don’t even know whats a no no and what's totally okay so I’m not taking any chances.” Fuck this actually felt abnormally good. Whenever I said anything to any Wolf about their leader it was met with a scowl. Even if they themselves talked shit about him behind his back, I wasn’t aloud to say a fucking thing. When I did that’s when it became a travesty. Didn’t get to have a middle ground. It was either being egged on by Vilks or told to shut my fucking trap by everybody else. “Though I’m sure he’s a charming motherfucker with you. Once upon a time, I got somewhat of that treatment but when it didn’t make my knickers disappear….oh well, that and I did something pretty shitty…” Not caving to the dopey drunken pickup lines and that grin had not been the reason I had been permanently scratched off the fuckable list.

Eww why did she want to know if we got diseases? Oh, hang on one minute. “No you can’t catch anything from Vincent. Cross-species barriers probably. Now you’re making me wonder if he’s got Wolf crabs though.” A short jangle of giggles left my lips as I turned towards the mirror and began fluffing up my pigtails, running my fingertips under my eyes to shave away any shadow from my eyeliner and checking my teeth very thoroughly for any signs of Vampire blood clots. “Now. Are you down with being a total bitch and just walking right past them? Or are we looking at trying to shove ourselves through the bathroom window? I have no preference really, both sound like fun.” Whatever led to me not having to deal with male human flesh being paraded right in front of my face. I’d literally dance my way through the restaurant singing a commercial jingle if I had to. “Got any more annoying questions? Ones that don’t involve sexually transmitted diseases would be great. I think I might now have to think twice about fucking Vincent after that last one.” Dreams were safer. In many different ways. Fuck, why had I even been considering it anyway? Liquor made me stupid it really did.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Context clues and the fact that I think I know more…. What was a good word to be all-encompassing? Non-humans? Yeah, more than humans. Shit, I’d kinda pissed her off, hadn’t I? Ran my mouth a lot without thinking but usually my thoughts were harmless. This was new and my heart had started to quicken. Not quite pounding yet but certainly alert with apprehension. And, I don’t mean insult by that - I just mean, you don’t seem brighter? Than the ones I know. A fucked explanation but.. I trailed off because my foot was going deeper and deeper in my mouth. The possible reason behind my reaction began to seep in. People shouldn’t be this, chill with this kind of thing. But what I said wasn’t a lie. I’ve existed for what, five? Six years? And almost every goddamn person I knew that was more than a customer or a business acquaintance ended up being a creature of some sort. Maybe she’d understand if I explained my situation, but god I’d told enough people and had been lucky to this point that I wasn’t in a straight jacket yet. Sometimes I thought I needed to be.

You’re not wrong, it’s a side of him I don’t know. Didn’t mind her knowing we’d fucked, but felt really shitty about the idea of giving details. Even then, I’d only seen specs of his “wolf”. The next closest thing was the Halloween party, and, well shit I’d just connected what I’d seen Gio go through with him. The fact that the gruesome looking shift was something he probably had to experience. Oh, god, that’s fucking hilarious. I was shaking my head and rolling my eyes at myself. Sorry, kind of a dumb shit question and I wouldn’t have asked if I wasn’t still a little buzzed. Probably wouldn’t have left the house, either, without booze. Maybe it was best that I stick to being a fucking shut-in.

I say the blatant ditch. Nerd-snobs deserve that shit, dude. I ran my fingers through my scalp pushing my hair from my face, looking at the mirror wishing I’d stopped to throw on at least some mascara but I really couldn’t give a shit. Taking makeup off was more annoying, at least to me, than putting it back on. This way I got to skip that step.

Should I have felt that pang of jealousy? I mean it was easily pushed away. Wasn’t like I was holding out for him and him alone. Saw where that got me with Gio, even if I wasn’t the one to push that shit. Probably a lot more fun to fuck other wolves anyway, since he probably wouldn’t have to hold back. God, was it everyone though? That had that little nagging territorial part inside? Not that I can think of, kinda, used up the privilege with that one anyway. I stepped out of the bathroom and into the store, wishing I had enough of a spine to flip the bird or something, or even fucking look at the guys. The more I’d talked to them the more bad vibes I got from them anyway. Like they were superior somehow because their hobbies were more intelligent or something. Fuck that. Pushed the door open and waited on the passing by car to step to my own ride. Waited until she caught up before realizing I did have one last question. Wait, I got one more. Can you um… give a little more detail as to what fucking up means? I mean, you can be candid with me. I’ve seen shit. Been fucking held hostage by vampires and some other guy who could control them and saw my ex turn wolf. I’m not kidding, I’ve seen shit. I opened the car door and realized that answer, and the shit I was saying weren’t exactly good things to say out in the open so I hurriedly plopped into my seat before getting an answer.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Anywhere else and that comment would have surprised me. Shit it should have done a number on me anyway because I’d always thought most Supernatural Creatures were fucking masters at keeping their identities under wraps. I hadn’t even clicked on for months that Dominion and the others who frequented and ran The Highway, the very pub I worked and lived at, hadn’t been human. Index just felt too crowded with energy. Near impossible to even spit without hitting the shoes of someone of an unseen species. My eyes widen in surprise. I blinked a few times. I’d heard many words to describe me as a Wolf, how I differed to others. Never before did I think I had ever been deemed brighter. “Wow…I don’t even know what to say to that.” I knew it probably just had relevance to the shoes on my feet. My hairstyle. The fact I had to cut shapes before leaving the house but shit. Still made me feel like a million dollars. I dumbly just nodded and weakly smiled at everything else she said. In a state of shock. Didn’t even look at the table we passed even though I did hear my name being called as we hit the double doors of the restaurant. Brighter. Was this why Onyx enjoyed her company? When the cool night air hit my face and I followed Michelle to her vehicle I knew what I had to do.

“What?” Her question was not the one I really wanted to hear considering she could tag on my own Wolf onto those of others. At this stage I didn’t actually want her to have any other reason to avoid Onyx. I constantly carried around with me his fucking sorrow. His misery directed primarily at himself. It was actually fucking unbearable but since I was used to those same feelings I just dealt with it. Had to. Vincent did. I knew there was no way someone who suffered from the same affliction was going to help him. Maybe Michelle was one piece in a patchwork blanket that I could attempt to wrap around the Alpha. Woven in with his pack. With other humans, I had seen frequent the house. “Holy shit. Fangers and seen a full shift?” Heres me thinking some of my fuck ups were pretty fantastical. Her ex, Onyx, whatever fucking Fangers had captured her and then let her go free. Left their brains at home. Not that I could talk now. At least they probably had been better showstopping scenes than the bathroom of a fucking Chipotle.

Opening the passenger side door slowly I glanced upwards to the sky briefly before getting in. I certainly couldn’t answer her question with truth. Even though all Wolves clearly had the capacity to see all living things as potential nommable treats I knew that the Pacific Wolves had never seemed that way inclined. Didn’t want Michelle associating my urges with Onyx’s. I also didn’t really want to tell someone who had just complimented me moments before that I ate her species. That I enjoyed it. As natural as adding ketchup to French fries. “Let me just say this. You should avoid Wolves in full form. Don’t go out on full moons.” Even though I didn’t want her avoiding Onyx if she had the potential to make him feel better about himself, I also wasn’t going to send her into the Wolfs den in a red hooded cloak either. “We might appear human but we’re not.” I turned in my seat towards her. “And some of us are more Wolf than others.” As much as I had wanted to go to MonkeyFeather, to dance away my troubles, drink to excess and actually do all of that with company, I knew that I couldn’t take her from Vincent. He hated me so much that maybe just the thought of Michelle and I bonding in any way shape of form might make him turn a full one-eighty away from someone who could be a counselor for his issues.

“Don’t know how Vincent and your ex felt when they discovered you knew what they were but telling you has kinda sucked the wind from my sails. I’ve been partying a lot lately. Tonight I should give it a miss. It would be great if you could drop me off near the forest.” Head to my rock. Try for the hundredth time to sort my head out. Remember this. Remember her. What she had said. What I had decided. I was loosing so much I needed to hire a fucking personal assistant just to act as additional memory storage.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics