setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Cheap Thrils

[Private] Cheap Thrils

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Cheap Thrils

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:23 am

Thread Details
Townhomes | 50F | Sunset

Michelle is wearing this with no makeup. Hair is exactly as in avi.

Mother FUCK! I yelled. No, I screamed. I slammed the controller down, watching it bounce off the carpet and I took my headphones off and threw them at the tv. Luckily, it was a shit throw and they barely tapped the screen. These fuckers were completely kicking my ass in Battlefield 1. I know I'd just gotten it but for fucks' sake it wasn't like I'd never played a shooter before. It had been like a year but was I really this shitty at it? So, I legit rage quit and didn't even bother to turn the thing off. I stomped off, realizing I needed to get out tonight even if it was for a Taco Bell run. I wasn't going in to the store tomorrow, so I kind of wanted something heavily caffeinated. Maybe Baja Blast to keep me going for a while. I stepped over one of my own t-shirts and a black pair of sweats I had for some fucking reason left in the living room. Fuck you, laundry. Shit, though, I was going to have to keep the place at least a little cleaner. I was starting to actually have some friends and the potential for company and some of them I actually gave a shit what they thought about the place. I took them to the bathroom and threw them in the hamper then headed back to the living room where I looked for my little black bag that held my car keys and my cell. I saw it sitting on the small table beside the front door and started for it when I heard the muffled music coming from next door. Neighbors? Surely not Vincent's place, I mean for fucks' sake that was not his show. But the closer I got to the door, the more it seemed like it had to have been coming from that direction. Maybe a car parked on the street.

I'm heading out! I yelled, hoping Caly would hear, Text if you want some tacos or something! I grabbed black hoodie hanging by the door and opened the door, and now it was louder than ever. Holy shit if that's coming from Vincent's place I'm giving him so much shit. I closed the door behind me, and looked around for an unfamiliar car or something but nothing, and then I noticed the door to his place was wide open. I grinned and was unable to wipe it away as I hopped down the steps and up his, waltzing into his place with my hoodie now on and little bag hung around me like a goddamn seat belt.

Joe Vincent Byrne Dirt you should be ashamed of yourself! I called, standing right by the front door. The hell is this shit?

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Cheap Thrils

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Avoiding Onyx had become an art form. A performance piece that actually took some skill. He was not the kind of wolf who kept the same timetable. I’d almost been caught out twice in the past week. Actually being home and in bed on the couch when he drunkenly stumbled into the place. Playing statues as a kid had its benefits as an adult. The second time I’d almost strolled right in the fucking back door before hearing video game noises and the voice of a woman. Spinning around I’d flipped the door the finger, annoyed that he was fucking home at 3pm. I hadn’t slept that day. While it seemed like hanging out after our prophecy acid trip would have been weird, it would be much weirder now. Time had allowed some shit to sink in and had also opened the door for me to constantly dream about fucking his eyeballs out. Shit was fucked. My shit was already fucked enough so I was making it less fucked by not having to see him.

X
He has lots of friends. Wtf do u want me 2 do? Stalk them all. Then I’d have no time for him.

Lying to X about keeping an eye on Onyx was dangerous but I was walking a fine line with everything now. Finding Wolves, figuring out what the fuck it was we were even going to do, training Onyx, collecting intel for X, getting off the Fanger Juice….all of it had taken a back seat to drinking and dancing. For someone so miserable Onyx sure was a social butterfly but maybe I was just saying that in comparison to my own life. A pang of loneliness twanged in my chest but I smothered it with a mouthful of Vodka and Redbull. Running a finger lightly under my lower lashes to tidy my makeup it wasn’t long before a reply pinged through, bouncing off the tiles in the bathroom.

X
Sometimes I think, that you think, that im a magician. I’ve told u keeping him alone is not that easy. The pack is reforming.

I almost felt smug when I sent the next message. Fuck him. Bounding out to the living room I noticed I’d left the front door open but I just shrugged and turned the stereo on. Normally I would have done it as soon as I’d walked in the door but a really good song had been playing on my ipod. The houses sound system was mixed bag of candy. Both mine and Onyx’s music mashed in together depending on who had used it last, whether they had just had the radio blaring or our playlists blasting. Turning it on I got a momentary slam of a heavy metal song I’d heard a lot lately. Fuck he was just as bad as I was getting hooked on a song and playing it till everyone else knew it too. As I read the follow-up text while flicking through my own playlist my fingers froze. Sean Paul’s voice filled the empty void of the lounge. Walking like a zombie back to the bathroom I grabbed a vial of blood I’d had stashed in my makeup bag. Shit had gotten worse on that front. What had been approximately a twenty-four hour timer had turned into….no alarm at all. I was just drinking the shit whenever Liquor and Music didn’t hit the spot. When the sweats started to come on. Downing the whole vial I sneered with blood covered teeth, sucking it off like the fucking junkie I was. Playing the text over and over in my head I almost smashed the mirror.

You have two choices then. Destroy the pack. Or get closer to him.

WHAT THE FUCK?! If fucking shit wasn’t fucked enough?! Why was it that every goal in my life had to contradict another? Forever fucking cursed. Seriously, what the fucking fuck of all fucking fucks? Finishing off the glass of my favorite drink to wash down the Fanger blood I shook my head. Fuck this. Fuck all of it. Index had a new nightclub opening tonight. Monkeyfeather. I had a flyer sitting on the counter in the kitchen. An eclectic mix of beats to get your body moving, free tequila shot for the first thirty ravers. My fucking shitty life wasn’t going to interfere with free liquor and the call of the dance floor. Shaking off the rain clouds that threatened to hang over head I launched myself back into the living room. A women’s voice yelled something that sounded like Onyx’s human name but all fucks had been given away at this point. Sia transitioned into the chorus and I danced along half oblivious to the figure in the doorway. Grabbing the neck of the vodka bottle I swilled directly from it. Fuck glasses at this stage. Still rolling my hips I slipped effortlessly between various dance styles. Hip hop chest pulses. Salsa steps. And something Dominion had once labeled my ‘I wanna fuck’ routine.

“He’s not here!” I yelled over the music as the chorus finished. She looked kinda familiar the closer I got. She had been here before. I’m pretty sure I’d seen her at a pub, or a club. Fuck maybe I was wrong my brain was shot to shit. Trying to casually lean against the door frame, I stumbled, missing it completely. “Fuck I’m the Pack Master of good first impressions.” Giggling I waved the vodka bottle at her like an Italian who needed to use their hands while they spoke. “Wadaya need? Maybe I can help.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am

God, sometimes it was fucked being a chick. Hearing a girl’s voice gave me an instant pang of jealousy until I talked myself out of it. Seriously, Michelle? It wasn’t like he was my property, and the fact that we fucked once didn’t mean he couldn’t fuck around - I sure did. Luckily, it didn’t take me long to be happy with my thoughts again, and happy for him if he was getting laid, which, of fucking course he was. Now I was wondering if she was hot.

Pack master? Did that mean she was… Oh, shit, cool. But also, not at all what I expected. I wasn’t about to hide the surprised smile and I took another step in and noticed the bottle of booze in her hand and of course, her stumble. Damn, she might not have dressed how I expected but she sure as hell fit in. I wondered if this was the status quo or if she was pregaming. I didn’t need anything, was just gonna give some hell thinking this was on Vin’s playlist but I stand corrected. It would have been easy to apologize for the mistake, but the whole reason I was here was that I was bored, right? And now, fucking curious and I would never lie and say I didn’t get a streak of nosy up my ass once in a while.

I’m Michelle, Joe- Vincent’s neighbor. Was just kinda bored to be honest. Was thinking about a taco run. I’d invite you, but I figure dressed like that you have better plans than Chipotle. Yeah, okay so my original plan was Taco Bell, and maybe yes I was a bit ashamed of that - why, who fucking knows? But now that I’d said it, Chipotle sounded hella better. I mean, I wasn’t going to invite myself to wherever she was going. Or shit, judging by the looks of things maybe the party was already over.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:18 pm

“Whats wrong with this?” My eyes narrowed to the point they actually closed but while they were a grin came to my face. She wasn’t dissing the music, not that it mattered really if she did. It was just because this clearly wasn’t Onyx’s jam. “Oh yeah, cause he's more into…” I shimmied over to the stereo and changed playlists. “This.” Finding something on my own playlist that Onyx wouldn't mind was actually not that hard. I listened to so many different genre's it was only a matter of time before I hit a nail on the head. Headbanging to the music I looked around for tools to put on the best impression of Onyx liquor could buy. Grabbing his leather jacket I had a whippet of déjà vu. Had I worn this before? A memory wrapped in haze relating to the Skatepark briefly flickered in my head as I inspected a discarded cigarette packet, finding three inside, one twisted and broken. Putting the munted smoke in my mouth I tried to put on a dark brooding expression. “About right yeah? Total doppelganger.” Twirling my pigtails I pushed the cigarette with my tongue so it stuck out of the corner of my mouth. There was something really fucked up about pretending to be Onyx and it took me a moment to remember what it was. Yeah. That’s right. I needed to get the fuck out of here before he got home.

Taking the smoke out I changed the music again, this time turning it down so I didn’t have to holla over it. “Nice to meet ya Michelle…come in, come in.” I’d become quite partial to human company I had to admit. There was nothing messy about it. Nothing…of crippling importance. I could just have fun and forget all my troubles. I was aware it was a time waster, that I had shit to do but….fuck it. “I’m…Lils” Giving my human name to non supernaturals was usually my go to. However that shadow woman in the forest had somehow given me the wiggins about my own full name. Just the way she said it, made my skin crawl. “So you’re my neighbor too.” Grinning I wondered why Onyx hadn’t introduced us. Soon as I’d thought it, I knew the answer. I was never here when he was and he didn’t like me very much. Mystery solved.

“Tacos?” Fast food really wasn’t my deal. I couldn’t cook to save myself but I very rarely resorted to the manufactured plastic of a corporate chain. “No, no, no, you have it all backwards. Spicy food is for the morning after. Kick start those tastebuds.” Did she drink? Shit if she was a friend of Onyx’s she had to right? Having someone instantly meet me and then suggest inviting me to do anything was a new experience. Even Debo hadn’t chomped at the bit to spend the day with me, which had come after quite a number of drinks at One Shot first. Drinking wasn’t the only thing I was intending to do tonight. What else was I…? Looking down at my own outfit I had to see the dress before my memory was tickled. “Dance club.” I blurted it out, really pleased with myself for remembering. “Opening night, Chipotle tastes a billion times better when you’ve earnt it. Interested?” I’d been going out alone most nights. I had to. While partying with Boom and Scarlet in their busted ass trailer was an option, it wasn’t one. Distancing myself from all wolves every now and again was good. That was why I had to get out of the house.

Swinging back into the kitchen I opened the fridge and called over my shoulder. “As I’m sure you already know, we always come fully stocked.” Don’t know if Onyx had even noticed but bottles here magically filled themselves. Even if I knew he had drunk it, I replaced it. Every day was a blurr of intoxication for me so I didn’t know who had drunk what most of the time anyway. I also liked to think it was my rent. Paid in a way to keep him medicated, it worked for me too. “So how well do you know On-..Vin?” Trying on the nickname it was the thing that had caught my ears. Cute. Wonder how pissed he would be if I started using it? Taking a long swig from my vodka bottle I smiled with my eyes imagining one of his penetrating glares.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:46 am

Usually dance, hip hop, whatever, wasn't my thing. To me it simply sounded like drunk horny people being drunk and horny over a beat. There was nothing.. complicated about it. Get naked, get on the dance floor - okay maybe that was out of order. This wasn't the worst I'd heard, at least, it did attempt to make me feel... energetic? Nothing unless you're... I stopped as I watched her mimic the utmost perfect rendition, reducing my mysterious wolf-man friend with occasional benefits to a caricature. that. I laughed and shook my head. I stepped in, now incredibly curious. She just... didn't seem his type? I guess? Cousin maybe? Oh, yes, maybe family. There was an ounce of familiarity but I brushed it off. Some people just had familiar faces.

Lils. Sorry, Gotta say it or else I'm sure I'll forget. Did you just move in? I closed the door behind me after a slight and cold breeze reminded me that it was still open. My heavy shoes clopped on the floor until I lazily sunk onto the couch but I continued looking at the short, sparkly pig tailed being that looked like the last person I'd associate with Vincent. Fuckin cute, though, I had to at least admit that. Morning after? I mean, I haven't eaten all day so there's no way my happy ass is waiting until morning to eat. But you do you. I made myself comfy, removing my sling back from my shoulder and throwing it on the floor, I sunk even further into the couch and eyed the TV. Ideal would be that the spicy food would be here with me and Vin and I would be a mile deep into some shooting action. And then I heard the words that sounded, well, alien to me and my pretty much couch potato lifestyle. Dance club!? It explained her clothes, the music. I think I'd only been to one like, twice in my life. My.... few short years I knew of. I was bored, wasn't I? And for someone like me going to a dance club was an adventure. Yes, getting eaten by vampires and watching wolves feud and wreck my music store? Totally normal. Watching normal humans spreading their peacock feathers and doing their mating call? Fascinating. Sounds... interesting. But I have to have something to hold me over. Like one taco. Shit, even a burger. And I know this motherfucker doesn't have shit to eat here.

The sound of the fridge was enough to get my ass hopping off the couch and I was standing before the familiar sight of booze-a-plenty. Pregaming, I like it. I helped myself to the tequila, which may or may not have been the same bottle I'd tapped last time I was over. Typically I was a fan of Jack, but I guess when it was cold as fuck out, Tequila reminded me of warmer places. Besides, it seemed to give me an appropriate energetic kind of drunk. Twisting off the lid, I pondered just how to answer her question. My relationship with him wasn't complicated, I considered us close but not the sharing secrets kind of close, almost the opposite. We seemed to come to each other to forget. We're um.. friends? I'm.. I took a drink, my eyes looking at her as I did. I mean, I uh.. I don't wanna get him into any trouble. We haven't, you know, in a while. Zero fucking people skills, man. I took another drink, this one a bit larger because I could very well be digging myself into a really weird hole. Maybe I can ask you the same before I say anything more?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics