setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Property of Noelle Benson - Page 2

[Private] Property of Noelle Benson

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Property of Noelle Benson

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Noelle having confidence in my abilities was pleasing beyond belief. My affections came from an unfathomable place. A form of masochism that was difficult to understand. I enjoyed chaos. It fuelled my music. The progeny had already injected a little into my existence and I wanted to see what else she could cook up in that pretty little head of hers. I can offer you so much more than she can. My Goddess was correct as she often seemed to be but why stop at one dose? I would satisfy Noelle any way possible and it would always come with a price, I could feel it. There had to be something said about the package all this anarchy came in too. Noelle was fucking stunning. “Good thing I’m an expert at keeping secrets.” The brand on my arm almost tingled in response to the statement. Had to be, since I was constantly getting myself neck deep in bullshit.

“Now I know what you were expecting I almost want to change the destination.” My bedroom was the much better option but I suspected that I would have many opportunities. Why not roll the dice? Wait for another chance to tear Noelle’s clothing off with my fangs. “But I had plans.” Plans that were, once again for the third time in the evening, being interrupted. Nothing like a party to break the bonds of expectation. Kris burst into the kitchen, looking at first me and then Noelle. “We have a situation.” I slipped an arm around Noelle’s waist and raised a dark eyebrow at my Base guitarist. “It better be a shocker.” Kris’s eyes were stuck on Noelle and I cleared my throat to signal that enjoying my dates body was not correct etiquette. That his mouth better open before I punched him in the face. “Technically, it’s two situations but one that I can deal with myself.” I nodded waving my hand in a way that encouraged him to spit out what the bloody issue was.

“I’ll find Drew.” I sneered and decided that the fuck was cruising for a fast execution. I’d lucked out that when Gayle had arrived he had already been on stage. That thorn in my side was hiding from another performance he knew I wanted badly. “But….do you really want me to talk about this in front of her.” Kris desperately gestured to Noelle and then flicked his eyes in the direction of a back room. My eyes widened ever so slowly as it dawned on me what he was talking about. “Is he dead?” Kris shook his head. “This needs your attention, Daron.” Grunting in response I turned to Noelle, resting both hands on her hips. The plot always had a chance to thicken. “Care to take a detour?” My progeny shuffled off satisfied that I was going to sort the issue of the Sheriff. “There's just a matter of cleaning up the mess from the last time we met….how do you feel about the Sherriff and his abilities to serve this region?”

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:35 am

Secrets? Did I even enjoy secrets anymore? Maybe, but only if Daron could live up to the hype. Most revealed secrets had become dull. Vampire goddess this, supremacy that, men that thought it was some revelation that they fucked their progenies, and those that thought they'd taken things a step further by asking me to join. It was all so... boring. Luckily I could entertain myself, there was nothing better than pulling the strings of whatever puppet I'd latched onto for the season. And lucky for me, this season was infused with a rather decadent flavor of rockstar anarchist. Yes, I did my research, or more accurately, I'd had someone do it for me. And as painful as it was to admit, Daron and I shared in a few insignificant traits. Insignificant being the important detail. Only time would tell if he'd become more intriguing, or just another sheep I could add to my cemetery of cattle remains. Oh how I enjoyed mourning my long lost conquests, even if they weren't technically dead, not all of them anyway. What else are you an expert at? I asked with dramatically fake intrigue, which was, afterall, my style.

Oh Daron, how sweet you are to want to give me what I want. And also, how unfortunate. Isn't it your motto to never do what is expected of you? I hinted at my knowledge of his reputation. Not strongly enough to imply that I actually cared to have a conversation about it, but just enough to let it stew around in that pretty little head of his. Perfect timing too, as someone else was demanding his attention. I was always more than ready for him to decline in favor of my company, and I made that known by leaning into him when he wrapped his arm around my waste. I pushed my hip out to the side and placed my hand gently on his shoulder, smiling seductively and fluttering my lashes at his friend. Oh if you only knew... I whispered into Daron's ear, even though he wasn't talking to me. My eyes however stayed on his friend, nothing excited me more than stirring the pot, and no words needed to be spoken for me to sense that I was accomplishing just that.

All of my fun was squashed when I was referred to as "her". I clicked my fangs in place and hissed in the little pricks face. My head cocked to the side, I have a name. You'd be wise to use it. I stared at him for a moment longer before retracting my fangs and turning my attention back to Daron. Does this detour involve bodies, dead ones perhaps? I smiled like a giddy child at the thought. And it only got better, it wasn't human bodies at all. No, this was far, far better. Now that you mention it, I can say from experience, there is nothing sweeter than the blood of a sheriff. The words rolled off of my tongue like vocal seduction, I was absolutely enthralled by the mystery of our next destination.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am

The only correct response to her question was to smirk. Wouldn’t be a very good keeper of secrets if I let her know any of mine. Sure I was intending on letting her experience some of them but she wasn’t going to drag any out just by being intoxicatingly gorgeous. Mortal men might quiver at the sight of her but I could manage to maintain some semblance of control. Sacrifices would be made in an attempt to please her, that I was certain of. Putting myself at risk was one of the more salivating thoughts when I looked into those raw glass eyes. Letting her know exactly what made me tick would ruin the game and she was one for games I could already tell.

“How sweet of you to think that I was thinking primarily of you when I said that.” Motto? She made me sound like a walking talking billboard which didn’t necessarily bother me if it was placed into the right context. I’d gladly become the spokesman for the Vampire species given the right opportunity. Right now it was better to linger in the grey area between angering the Supremacy to the point of no return and becoming their poster child. Both were a different brand of madness that had me frothing at the fangs but I was waiting for that rotten carrot that would blaze a clear line to the best source of chaos. Gayle had offered up her fair share but when given so many to ponder, they all seemed to lose their appeal. I needed something grandiose. All encompassing. DARON. The warning made my head ache but blinking a few times brought me back to reality. It seemed as if the longer the night ran, the more blood I drank, the louder Lilith’s voice became in my head.

Kris actually took a step back as Noelle reacted to being treated as if she wasn’t on the VIP quest list for the evening. He was far more timid than the rest of the band. Almost as if Drew had sucked every single drop of confidence from the lot of them. Sabine was left with a quiet almost unnerving demeanor. Oren a glint in his eye as if he watched and cataloged everything around him and Kris was abandoned to stand meekly in the corner. On stage all of them transformed, like bonding with their sire somehow reignited what they lost when we weren’t together as a unit. Considering his very tall frame it was almost comical to see the scarecrow of a vampire retreat from a woman who was younger than he was.

“Music to my ears Noelle. Just the right song.” Tilting my head towards Kris I gave him a sharp nod. “We’ll deal with it, you find Drew and let the little fuck know that I haven’t decided whether to punish him for his stunt, or give him a medal. If he doesn’t drag himself to the basement in ten minutes I’ll bury him in the hedge maze.” Kris gave an awkward bow, muttering some form of apology to Noelle that was barely audible and excused himself. Seeing as I was unaware of etiquette surrounding the execution of ones own progenies I was keeping my threats somewhat civil. Given the bond between Gayle and Noelle I had every reason to believe she had been educated in the nuances of Vampire culture. She would know whether or not it was acceptable so I wasn’t about to dig a grave for myself.

Keeping an arm about Noelle’s shapely waist I directed her down the hallway. “Your choice of dessert that evening in Poison created a new enemy for me.” She probably felt pretty smug about that. “Unfortunately for the Sherriff he decided the right time to air his dirty laundry was in the presence of your maker.” Coming to a stop outside a heavy wooden door with gilded handles I paused before entering. Kris had obviously relieved the guard that had been stationed even though this room had not originally been one that needed security. My bass Guitarist had banked on me taking this seriously. Which he had to have known was one hell of a gamble. Pushing the door open I roughly grabbed Noelle by her upper arm swinging her inside without any of the previous gentlemanly grace.

The Sherriff lay slumped in the middle of the study, face down, crushed skull blatantly obvious. “As you can imagine he isn’t getting up from that anytime soon, however, he is still alive.” Standing solidly in the way of the door I gestured to the near corpse. “I’m terribly interested to see what you would do about this situation. Since Gayle decided it best to display her distaste for the Supremacy in my home.” Venom placed into the last sentence wasn’t entirely fictional. My Queen had left me in a delicate situation. She’d offered me up a dangerous vial of poison but it was one that could be twisted further into something far more toxic. “She hasn’t technically declared war just yet but I don’t imagine what plans she might have will benefit from it being made very very clear.” 

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:10 am

You were. I replied simply as if it was as certain as the grass was green, and sky was blue. My demeanor had gone from intentional, to nonchalant, until a woman walked by with a tray of blood cocktails. My fangs clicked into place and I eyed the glorious glasses as they passed by, the scent filling my senses. Had I even eaten? I didn't think I had... Leave it to Benjamin to turn me into an unintentional anorexic. That man was a poison, and I wanted to lick that poison right off of his chest as an appetizer before licking up Daron's rather particular flavor of toxicity, then go back to Benjamin for dessert. Two play things at once... Now that wasn't a new idea for me, but involving someone like Daron... Alongside my progeny... That was an entirely new game that I would absolutely love to learn to play.

It was time to get back on the fast track to luring in my prey. I had no intentions of consuming Daron's soul tonight, what little might have been left of it. But it was a long process, and if I got distracted now, there was no way I'd be capable of reaching the finish line. So I smiled, just in case he'd said anything in the time I was imagining him and Benjamin, side by side, hog tied, and begging for mercy as I forced them to lick my stiletto. You set the metronome darling, I hardly did anything at all. I waited patiently as he went on with his verbal punishment, which would have been far more entertaining if it involved less business and more play. Until one particular line left his mouth, and I wondered why on earth one even had to choose between the two. Punish first, reward later. As far as I was concerned, there wasn't even a difference between the two.

Finally, we'd begun moving again, and I smiled as a contradictory tone of surprise came out of my mouth. Did I? I'm terribly sorry for any trouble I may have caused.. The smile didn't disappear, and was only enhanced by my own fangs. How uncivilized. And also surprising he's still capable of speech. I admitted, as we stopped near a wooden door. A door that held more significance than any other I'd passed through this evening. As it was a portal, transforming my darling Dr. Jeckyll into a delicious Mr. Hyde. His rough treatment of me sent a chill, starting from my neck and moving all the way down to my... I stared ahead, smirking, desperately trying to withhold the giggles that were caught in my throat. I covered my mouth as I spun around, the smile disappearing as my hand fell to my side. My eyes widened, eyebrows rose, and lower lip stuck out ever so slightly. Daron... My head cocked to either side with each syllable. Are you afraid? Or am I mistaking that for contempt over your little predicament? My fingers laced together in front of me as I spun back around and took a step towards the pile of... What used to be a man.

I see... And I assume you can't muster an ounce of enthusiasm for this piece of art sitting before us? I knelt down, inspecting the pile of vampire, turning my head just enough to project my voice better in his direction. Such a shame. I pulled myself up, and turned my body in his direction. I see two options. We can either take a swim in his blood together, unclothed... Or I can rip out his heart, and eat it. - It's a tough decision... I crossed my arms and brought my finger up to tap my lips. For you, anyway. I'll have fun either way. I grinned, wider than I had all night. Considering I'm to blame for your situation, I'll happily string up his rotting corpse in the yard of my summer home if you'd prefer. For a summer home, it's quite lacking in lawn ornaments.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:22 am

Collateral. Others used it to cover their asses in the event of everything turning sour. It had other purposes when in my hands. Nothing felt just right unless I was dangling by a single thread. A security blanket became propellant stored in my back pocket just in case things became garden variety. That included Noelle’s summer home. “Holiday abode Noelle? Gift from Gayle? Or is it actually hers and she just lets you decorate the garden?” Grinning wickedly clearly mocking her comfortable lap dog position I sat down into an armchair reaching over to open a small wooden box of cigars.

“There’s nothing I have to be afraid of. I wasn’t the one to reenact a scene from American History X on a stairwell but look at you beautiful, offering to hang yourself right next to your maker.” Had to appreciate the size of the balls on these two women. Obviously, I was a raving fan boy of destruction but giving the Supremacy a clear fuck you wasn’t inciting chaos, that was walking out into sunlight. One would expect that Gayle had something crafty planned but her progeny hadn’t shown herself so far to be a Princess of subtly.

“As much as the idea of you covered in blood excites me.” My fangs snapped down and I cut the end of my selected cigar on them, spitting the discarded chunk onto the body of the Sherriff. Though the whole time making sure my body was positioned in a particular way. “Don’t you wonder my Princess, whether or not you would throw yourself at the mercy of the court if you didn’t have a chain wrapped around your neck?” I was speaking of course about the bond she had with her sire.

Taking a gilded lighter I tilted my head to ignite the tightly woven stick using a trick I had spent years mastering to appear to puff the smoke, without having breath of my own. Cigars weren’t designed for inhalation, which was grand because there were limits to the illusion. “But by all means, if you have your little heart set on it. I’ll enjoy watching anything go into your mouth. If you want to be a good girl and protect your maker I won’t stop you.” There was a slight disappointed tinge to my voice.

Rising from the chair I walked slowly over to her one hand behind my back, the other reaching up to remove the cigar from my lips. “Don’t tell me, you’re going to give me a story about how he’s a dick and you would be doing it for yourself right?” Stopping right in front of her I couldn’t stop my eyes making a clear decisive journey down her figure. “You could always ask me to do it for you and I would be doing it for you. With no blood ties telling me to either.” 

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics