setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Property of Noelle Benson - Page 3

[Private] Property of Noelle Benson

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Property of Noelle Benson

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:50 pm

I had to wonder why I'd simply forgotten to bring up Darons name to that little, wretched, ancient. Surely she could provide me with gems of information, torture devices specifically meant to knock that crown off of his head. Then again, maybe I hadn't forgotten at all. I wasn't particularly in the business of having idle chit chat with the brat over warm cups of crimson tea. My business with her was severely lacking in pleasure, and that was how I preferred it. I think you're mistaking progenies for pets, darling. I spoke casually, staring down at the lump on the floor.

Laughter filled the room, and I placed my hand on my chest, resting gently at the base of my neck as I reeled it in and stood tall with a smile. I would happily die for my maker, Daron. The beauty of that statement coming from my lips in particular, is I'll never have to prove it. My alliance with The Supremacy and their obsessive little bible thumpers wasn't exactly an air tight bond. I was certain that they knew exactly why I kept them in my circle, and it wasn't out of any loyalty or desire to join their cult. But I also knew they needed me, I could be incredibly persuasive. All of the information I had on the wolves and my maker were strictly falsities, the only truth to them was the truth in my acting abilities. And while there was a possibility they knew of my deceit, it didn't change the fact that it simply pleased them to know they were connected to my maker through me. Fools, all of them.

My eyes narrowed on him, and a smirk that had hardly faltered since we'd found ourselves locked in this little room, stayed persistent as I watched him fiddle with a cigar. You underestimate the joys of bondage, Daron. Harnesses and straps delight me, but sturdy chains excite me. Was he trying to anger me? Oh that thought alone nearly sent me into another fit of laughter. There was only way to arouse the bitch in me, and he was far from pressing that button. Unfortunately, you also underestimate the value of a court that's willing to be bought. When you can own the jury, and fuck the judge, the only punishment you'll face is that of your reputation. And mine is pristine. If he was referencing what I assumed he was referencing, then I hardly considered them bound to any ideals of morality or justice.

He was truly a wonder. It'd been a while since I'd found myself in the company of a man willing to bite back. He hardly broke flesh, but I was willing to give him as many tries as he needed to draw blood. My maker can protect herself, gorgeous. If I eat his heart, it won't be an act of rebellion against the true wielders of chains, it won't be out of any nobility to protect my maker, and it surely won't be, because he's a dick, I hardly know the man... I'll do it simply because I enjoy it. That's the thing Daron, you and I, we're kings and queens in this world, and kings and queens don't need some grand meaning or reason to please themselves. Even I could hear Ursula's voice in the statement, though I was aligned with my maker and forever would be, the ancient child had a point.

As he neared, I closed the gap that was left between us, running my knee up his inner thigh, higher and higher. When it couldn't go any further, I applied just enough pressure to cause discomfort and gripped him by the hair on the back of his head. What kind of fool do you take me for? If I give up my dinner for you, I expect you to work for it. I'm not running a charity. If I tell you to eat his heart, you're not going to do it in here, behind closed doors. I want you to drag his limp body out that door and into the center of the party, reach in... My other hand slithered up his chest, nails digging into the area above his heart. ...Rip out his heart, and eat it right there for all to see. My smirk had gone and tone had shifted to something more violent. And I meant every word.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:48 am

Noelle was a tease. An unbelievably good one. A seductress of the highest caliber that my own maker would have delighted in back in the day. Seen her as a ticket to launching the Black Cat into the stratosphere, if she could sing, or dance or play the guitar. Bet she could play one instrument in particular, but it wasn’t one that would find a place on most stages. Would happily take the chance to garner a private show of that myself. Or a public one whatever came first. My eyes were magnetized to those hot lips of hers listening to every word, the smile on my face getting wider and wider. Maybe I had enough for what I needed. Had no idea if it was going to be useful but then there was nothing wrong with gathering ammunition even if it sat in a drawer, never placed in the barrel of a gun. I hadn’t truly expected what I might get from the beauty that would be of any use. I wasn’t about to use the same tactics on her maker, she was of a different importance to me. “Progenies with sire bonds are pets my Princess, you just proved that with one statement.” I would never lay my life down for my maker. Not in a million years. Nor would I do the same for any of my own offspring. I didn’t have those restrictions, nor did I offer my progenies such disrespect for their own independence. They would suffer the consequences of their actions without me stepping in to hold their hands and direct them away from a precipice. I tossed the cigar to the side, the lit stick rolling on the hard wooden floors, smoking a blackened circle into the varnish.

The expression on my face just got more definitive the more her lips moved. These women spoke in a way that really plucked at strings they can’t of known I had. A deep burning desire to not have to stay enclosed in shadows. While Noelle was more poetic in the way she expressed the same thing as her Maker, there was no real power behind her words. On her own she was but a child but she was the one to make it that way. I had removed myself from the skirts of my sire, and not just because she didn’t care to have me around. Under her wing I was not my own. I was not this King Noelle spoke of. Still bound to Gayle she was most definitely not a Queen. 

Letting out a groan that should have been in pain, but wasn’t, I let the little kitten play. Her claws making my hips twitch forward. She liked to have control obviously and I was obviously not against making her think she had some. In reality, she did have some parts of me under a spell. A woman drunk on power was an intoxicating thing especially when ripped down from their pedestals. “You’re a delight Noelle, really you are.” I dragged my head forward, resisting against her grip, making it seem as if she was just as strong as I was. Relishing in the strands of hair that began to pop from my scalp. “You think you’re the only one playing the court a tune? The first and only?” What was different between she and I is that my loyalties were muddied. Hers were blatantly clear to me. “Or just that your skills eclipse everyone else’s?”

Grabbing her elevated leg by the knee, I snapped it outward roughly hooking it over my hip, running my fingers along the underside of her thigh. “I wouldn’t dare take something from you that you didn’t want to give and I’m most certainly not going to work for something I have no real desire to take.” As satisfying as it would be to end the Sherriff’s life myself due to the interruption he had caused on the stairwell in front of my Queen it wasn’t anywhere as pressing as seeing Noelle show the side of herself I had caught just a mere glimpse of the first time we had met. Nothing was more enthralling than seeing these seemingly delicate creatures drop down their elegant walls and let their inner beasts free. “Especially when there’s something else that right now is far more tempting.” While I was aware that all of the bodily contact, the purred words, the sly looks were potentially all manufactured for the effect of dragging me into her web, I couldn’t help myself but wander into the trap. If I’d had a heartbeat it would be pumping at heart attack rhythm. Pulling back on her own hair I tilted her head far enough to run my fangs along her jawline. “Dinner and then dessert?”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Jealousy was ugly on everyone, except of course, when I was the object of their envy. His desperate attempt to prove that not only he, but I too subconsciously knew I was nothing but a pet, proved it. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't, it hardly mattered. If Gayle wanted me to dress up in a kitty costume and crawl around on all fours licking myself, I'd strap on some skin tight latex, kitty ears, and lick myself. I'd do it with my own personal flair, and I'd enjoy every moment of it too. Did that mean I was her pet? Unlikely, it just meant that I liked latex and licking myself. Or maybe it was attention I enjoyed... I couldn't quite decide which one was more accurate. Oh I do so enjoy an honest sounding lie. I was far from delightful, and I couldn't blame him. He just hadn't seen how nasty I could become. I considered it a challenge actually, anything to keep this interesting.

I wagged my finger from side to side, I didn't say that. I smiled. But you can't deny the importance of a grand entrance into any situation. Maybe I'm not the first, or the best, but I am the most memorable. I hadn't been questioned like this before, and admittedly, I found it entertaining. The problem was, I could easily see myself becoming bored with his questions and uninventive insults, passive aggressive and otherwise. Being a fan of a compelling verbal exchange didn't mean I didn't equally appreciate action. There was a balance, and I needed equal parts of both in order to remain intrigued.

With my leg now wrapped around, I leaned into him. A pathetic trust exercise on my part, because if he moved, I would fall. I gave him the works too. Quivering my legs, closing my eyes and tilting my head back at the feeling of his touch, I even added in small pleasured sound effects to give it all greater impact. And if I told you I don't want you? I asked, no indication of truth or a lie. Was I really going to fuck him here and now on the Sheriffs slowly healing body? Of course I wasn't. While tempting, I was saving myself, and rather enjoying the role of ''celibate, corrupted by temptation''. My impure thoughts deserved punishing, and I knew exactly who I wanted to wield the whip.

I gasped when he yanked my hair back, a huge grin forming as I waited for him to take a bite of my forbidden fruit. I didn't go for Gayle's treatments very often. I know she insisted, but they were miserable, and not in the way I liked things to be miserable. But I made sure to go in for treatment before this little party, and downed a few vials of pure liquid silver before arriving. My blood was toxic to everyone except my prognies and of course my maker. Daron would learn soon enough just how spicy I could be. So I went with it, moving my hair to the side, arching my back, exposing my neck even further, inviting him in for a bite. Dessert first, dinner later.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:11 am

She wasn’t wrong. When still trapped, my existence tethered to Natasha I would have said something similar. She had never in a sense released me. I had not done the same for any of my own progenies I had abandoned either. Distance is what had made me come to my senses. A strength I in a way hoped that my own offspring would find. If they didn’t then they weren’t worth the fucking blood I’d wasted on making them what they were. True independence didn’t come from me letting them go in a definitive sense. I could have sought that from Natasha myself. No knowledge of the bond I had with her because it would be gone. Couldn’t rightly condemn Noelle for not seeing things the way I did, nor wanting to exorcise the hold Gayle had over her. Hell I’d met the Ancient. I’d basked in her presence. I got it. Didn’t make it any less weak on the infants end. “Mmmmmm.” Didn’t know how this woman did it but any attention span I had was torn from me if I focused too long on her lips as she spoke. Arrogance, over confidence was a trait I found most attractive. It dripped from Noelle’s pores and while I knew where it had to come from, the protective wing of her Maker, I was drunk all the same. I definitely needed to take pointers from Gayle in concerns to selecting progeny. Imagined a creature like Noelle. Then remove that comfort. Would she soar? Would she fall? I liked to imagine she would be much greater than the woman whose soft skin had my crotch completely forgetting what it was I was meant to be doing.

Offering me a challenge without even realising it. Playing games with Noelle whether she was aware of them or not was a tantalizing thought. She was walking chaos. I couldn’t think straight around her which was both frustrating and maddening. She made it sound as if she was playing a much greater game than I had imagined. Which made me wonder how she would feel about having a fellow player, one that had always been on the board but had yet to decide whether he was playing as white or black. The grey set piece. “We’ll see about that Princess. I’m almost tempted to suggest another wager but I’ll have to admit, you probably have me beat on entrances.” If the underlying meaning behind the court was the same for her as it was for me, it was no question her introduction had been far kinder than my own. However weight had to be placed upon performance. Even a sloppy start could be rallied, not that I made a point of arriving centre stage without making a first impression to be unrivalled. I could at least say that mine had been dramatic. Memorable in a way but not one that bode well for anyone. “I’ll bet one of my progenies lives that my performance will eclipse even your beautiful face.” Lilith had dangled another morsel in front of my face. One that she had to know I was going to bite. My music had always been of the utmost importance. One of the few things I held in higher regard than my own life.

Noelle was obviously not a Vampire who gave up anything without a catch. My polar opposite. I quite often gave others what they wanted just to see how it would play out. Giving control away was the first lesson in cultivating chaos. My wellbeing was not safe in her hands, nor her Makers, nor The Supremacy, nor even my Goddess but where was the fun in that? “Smart girl.” My hand on her thigh squeezed the flesh harshly, digging my fingernails in. “You underestimate how hard I will work for you to give me what I want.” Could be achieved in so many different ways. Right now she was offering me a taste anyway. I could see all the hallmarks of this not being a good idea but playing the part was ever so easy when Noelle was fucking gorgeous. Twisting her around for a better angle, I pulled unsympathetically on her hair, feeling strands pop from their roots. My other hand making the most of the moment and rising as far as it could to really feel her. All of this I did at the same time as striking down into her exposed neck.

Though the taste wasn’t right on my tongue, I sucked in order to swallow a generous mouthful. A pain gripped my chest. Grimacing with a teeth wrenching agony that started in my throat and began to filter into all my limbs I pulled back. Fangs coated in her toxic blood. Not what I was expecting. “Devious bitch.” Groaning I dropped to my knees unable to stand anymore. I felt terribly weak. Had to forget about performing for my Princess, or even continuing with the rest of the night’s festivities because I was in no state to entertain now. While I was furious with her for cutting my evening short she had also given me more than what she bargained for. Information.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:03 am

My mind had become occupied with risky business. I was well aware that I was pushing my luck. Maybe I was addicted to gambling. How long would those dimwits in The Supremacy put up with my shenanigans. I'd convinced myself for a long time that I'd gotten away completely free. Killing the previous Sheriff wasn't a difficult task, and had nothing to do with him being weaker than I. In fact, he could have overpowered me quite easily. The man was just insane, and obsessed, and not in the beautiful way I'd become friends with insanity either. They knew it too, there was no way they couldn't have. I had to realize eventually that it wasn't just luck, but someone on the inside had covered it up. As much as that infuriated me, it also intrigued me. If I shoved the remnants of the currently slow healing sheriff into a blender and drank him up like a milkshake, would I find myself in a tacky orange jumpsuit and trapped behind a magical barrier somewhere in bumfuck Northern Canada? Or... The curiosity was overwhelming.

Daron on the other hand clearly had an agenda. And I hadn't come to that conclusion based on anything he'd said, but simply based on the fact that he was who and what he was. We were all in this game for ourselves in the end, and I hadn't meant that as a negative observation either. Would you like me to give lessons? I look absolutely divine in the role of sexy teacher. I grinned, genuinely offering but not expecting an answer either. My grin grew even wider. Cocky, are we? My hand gripped uncomfortably tight between his legs to add more impact to the question, fangs bared as I scanned his face for reaction. Pity, Daron. Your progenies lives hold little value. They're nothing but pets. Raise your bet and I just might call. I quoted earlier conversation. His words, not mine.

I inhaled sharply as I got a taste of his claws, a fanged grin following the pain. You have no idea. I whispered, piercing my tongue with my fangs to keep from laughing hysterically. Luckily he was a delicious distraction. Pulling my hair and treating me like the whore I was. I gasped, my voice merging in as my neck bared and the grand moment was nearing. Poor thing, they always underestimated the power I truly had over them. Even the ones that saw me as nothing but a pretty fuck toy. And look, he'd even fallen to his knees for me and I didn't need to ask. I giggled as I knelt down beside him, shoving him back to the ground with ease, I crawled on top, straddling him and leaning in to brush his hair with my fingers. I licked my blood coated tongue right over his lips and leaned in to whisper in his ear. There's more venom where that came from darling. We're going to have so much fun together.

When I stood, I made sure to dust myself off before using my speed to rush to the sheriffs side. My speed carried me through the process of ripping his heart from his chest, and I rushed to the door, giving one of my blood coated fingers a lick before pounding on it violently. Someone! Help! Daron! I think... I swallowed, my eyes already flooding with bloody tears. Somethings wrong! Please! Help him! The door swung open, and the second it opened wide enough, I disappeared in a blur.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics