setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Property of Noelle Benson

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:55 pm

I found myself outside, staring out to what appeared to be a hedge maze. I could sense him near, but I saw no one and the panic I'd felt was gone, and replaced with a complicated feeling of not one Benjamin, but two.. He was here, and as per true Ben fashion, had fed a human his blood. I rolled my eyes. I wanted nothing more than to find him, embrace him, and of course punish him for being a disobedient and elusive little shit. But no, two could play at his game. In fact, I had quite the delicious piece of man meat inside that was such a tool, it should come as no surprise that I would use him as what he was, a tool. In this particular situation, one that would turn my little Benjamin into the jealous creature I knew he could be. Perhaps I was a woman scorned. And insulted, and bitter, and any other combination of negative feelings Benjamin Reese could arouse in a woman. He had to have known I was here, but still felt more intrigued at the idea of playing cat and mouse with a human doll. If I wasn't dead set on the idea of playing nice for Gayles benefit, I'd take pleasure in pulling off his little pets head. It'd be easy, like a child ripping off the heads of barbie dolls.

Entering the party for the second time was nearly as impressive as the first, and I almost felt disgusted at myself for choosing to leave the focal point of the festivities to echo the mistakes of my past. How many times had I left the wonderful world and disappeared into that trash, small town residents called class, Posion in search of my conscience wielding progeny? No more, he was in town, he was safe, and it was his turn to chase me. And now, I was chasing someone that I was fairly confident actually wanted me to find them.

I spotted him across the way, standing casually close to the... Three? Women he was speaking to. None of which were my maker, or myself. I smoothed down my hair and zipped through the mess of bodies on the dance floor, all the way to the corner where he stood, appearing right in front of him with my hand gripping between his legs and body pressing him against the corner, cutting off his view from the women he was speaking to. I'm going to need to get a property tag strapped around your neck for the evening, aren't I? I whispered in his ear, looking back long enough to bare my fangs at the groupie sluts.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Property of Noelle Benson

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:54 pm

Yet another Daron costume change lol.  Also comes with a black leather top hat

Katalina was much older than I but had been one of the sole reasons why the forum presence of Laudanum fans had survived my disappearance. This party had become somewhat a resurgence for me. That had not been my original intention but I wasn’t going to turn down a good thing when it was offered. It was intriguing how rumors and gossip could bring me a Classic age vampire, offering herself and her sister for an evening. Crystal was different again. She had gotten ear of the talk of my issues with the Supremacy but unlike many who shied away concerned about getting some doom on their attire, she relished the thought of fucking a marked man. Spoilt for choice but feeling intensely uninspired by any of the three beauties. My interest was suddenly redirected as my date finally made her presence known. One eyebrow stabbing upwards I smirked and leaned forward reaching behind and around Noelle to remove my gothic inspired top hat from Crystals head.

“I’ve been waiting very patiently Princess, which appears to have paid off.” My other hand snaked around her waist, pulling her firmly up against me, trapping hers on my crotch. I heard the click of fangs to either side of us though I couldn’t see the other women, my vision was filled with something far more mouth-watering. I remembered how she had placed her hand on my chest in front of Gayle. How Lilith hadn’t seemed to enjoy the idea that Noelle had declared some kind of ownership of me. Part of me relished the idea of getting under Noelle’s skin and having the chance to taste every inch of it. On the other hand, she had been brazen in front of her Maker, my Queen and dissatisfied the Goddess. Noelle needed to learn to share.

My own fangs shot down into place and my eyes grazed hungrily down her flawless neck as I pushed back off the wall taking her with me. “Rainchecks for all, as I am anything but an ungracious host but tonight the entertainment of my date is paramount.” “I thought Gayle was your date.” Katalina snarled looking Noelle up and down like she had just walked in during the middle of the threesome I had been angling for half-heartedly. “Since when did you have dates at your own parties anyway Daron?” Crystal practically whined eyeing up the top hat I’d taken from her head, which was still clasped in my hand. Ignoring both of them my eyes were locked on Noelle. “Ready to see my instrument?”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:54 am

It wasn't a sick satisfaction, it was just a satisfaction, an intense one, yes, but not sick. I absolutely reveled in the idea of claiming the biggest, juiciest, and best looking steak in the house. Even had it not been Daron, if it had been someone else, I knew I could claim them. It was nothing against anyone else, there were many attractive women at the event, but being a pretty little doll didn't make you any less plastic. Your head was still filled with air and without any ancient bonds or connections your worth was still limited by the price tag on your dress and heels. My worth had been earned, time and time again. My physical worth took effort, my political worth, if that was even what you wanted to call it, it had been earned through dedication, and my head was definitely filled with something other than air. The truth was, even if I was an airhead without status, the biggest, juiciest, and best looking steak would still be mine, because I had something none of the others did, and that something didn't even have a name. You either had it, or you didn't. It wasn't something that could be worked for, it was that simple.

So naturally, I wanted the three jealous janice's to react a little longer so I could absolutely bathe in their discontent. So I encouraged it, and raised my leg ever so slightly to rub against his, biting my lip and moaning quietly as he pulled me in. Every little detail was important and deserved equal attention. And every little detail received equal attention as we started to walk away, and my eyes locked on all three individually as we passed by, smiling smugly and slowly turning my head away as we kept walking. This isn't payment, this isn't even a down payment. Trust me, when it pays off, you'll know it. I grinned, biting my lip with my fang as we left the women and their pathetic attempts to keep Daron in their vicinity behind. I get to see it now? I flashed my brows upwards and tilted my head as my eyes traveled lower, and lower... And lower... And they stopped right as they neared his belt. I do hope it's big and impressive. It would need to be to have any impact at a party as grand as this.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:29 am

My admirer’s memories were correct. I didn’t usually have a date for any of my parties because they got in the way. Jealousy was a green eyed monster that I enjoyed the company of, but it tended to get in the way of satisfying certain desires. I liked to let the night take me where it wanted to but tonight I was making an exception for Noelle. It was in part to show her Maker that I had respect for her nest. It was also in part that I had a feeling that Noelle liked to feel important. She didn’t likely need my help in that department due to whom she was connected with but offering her what she wanted was one way into her graces. It was the way into most Vampires good books in reality.

That barely existent moan was music to my ears and made me recall the Alphas comment about my Princess. It angered me that a common household animal would think he had any right to spit on the sexual prowess of a creature who stood head and shoulders above him. It also pissed me off that I had yet to sink my teeth into the fruit that others had apparently already tasted. There was a time and place for everything and I did like to wait for moments to arise that filled a quota. As tempting as it was to just remove Noelle from the dancefloor and introduce her to my bedroom, I had other plans. “You’ll make my imagination run overtime Noelle, hope you can back up your big statements.” Grinning wickedly I took her arm, leading her through guests, catching the eye of some as we passed.

“Good to hear you approve of my party planner skills, with such a rigid time frame it was hard work.” Emphasizing words in a more suggestive context I nodded at Kris who stood by a wall, holding a glass of champagne which he had barely taken a mouth out of. He knew that if he saw me with Noelle on my arm that the band needed to make haste to the basement to set up. “As for my instrument, I think we might be thinking of different things.” Trying to look as innocent as possible I turned into the kitchen and stopped right next to the secret trapdoor. With a dirty smirk pulling at the corner of my mouth I kept up the routine. “My guitar is big and impressive but I suspect your mind was somewhere else right?” 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Were my statements big? Maybe they were, it wasn't the first time that observation had been made. I could easily toy with words, twist them and mold them into conversational chameleons, leaving their interpretation for my company to decide. I just didn't find them all that important. There were far more entertaining things one could do with their lips and tongue. Speech, as far as I was concerned, was a teenager's foreplay. That's the point darling. I smirked suggestively, letting my attention turn to the crowd as I scanned it for my maker. I did want to stand beside her, but I also... Didn't. There was a nice combination of company I could push together, and Gayle making me feel as submissive as a mouse when I was putting on the skin of a lioness just didn't fit.

Oh I knew you had it handled. I'd ask you what lies you had to tell and hearts you had to eat in order to pull it off, but frankly the mystery arouses me to no end. Some things are better kept secrets. I gently ran my fingers over my hair, carefully pushing it back as I let him lead me... Well, wherever he was leading me. Just another mystery to set my skin on fire. Of course it was. But I suspected you were more literal in your choice of words. I just wanted to plant the seed of implication. I smiled, looking over for a moment before putting my eyes back on my path. Where are you taking me anyway? To a helicopter on the roof? Or is that reserved for my maker? I bit my lip through a mischievous grin, reading his face all the while for any light at the mention of our Queen.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics