setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open-2] Rabid Weasel in a Tutu - Page 2

[Open-2] Rabid Weasel in a Tutu

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open-2] Rabid Weasel in a Tutu

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:07 pm

I looked at my hands, feeling like king kong, only there weren't any little ladies in my grip, but two giant glass bottles full of shitty beer intended for one purpose, to get it's owner intoxicated. Or teenagers most likely, but hey, every good man needed a pregame. It tasted like beer flavored water, mostly, but that's what made it so easy to guzzle like I was Jesus, and I'd just spent my forty days and forty nights only to be rewarded with two forties, an ounce for every day and night in the desert. Or was that how long it rained after Noah built his ark? Either way, I was fairly certain there was a reason these were forty ounce bottles, shit was fucking biblical.

Well, what do you think about when sucking is mentioned? I blurted out, genuinely curious where her mind went when ''sucking'' was the topic of discussion. Straws? Vacuums? Lollipops. I asked as I eyed her lick her lips as sure as the thing her hands was a wiener. Same method. Whether you're drivin' a car, a truck, or a boat, as far as I'm concerned, you're still drivin'. I clanked my bottles together before taking a guzzle from each one. A look of horror on my face when I realized something really fucked up. Houston, we have a problem... I looked down towards the zipper on my pants, I gotta piss. My eyes darted between the two bottles in my hand, as Debo performed one of his magic tricks, pulling a grabber seemingly out of nowhere. Hold the trigger with your feet, set your johnson in the clamp, and let it flow brother. I started laughing so hard my eyes filled with tears. Tuck it under my arm. I finally managed to speak, and he obeyed. When I was drunk enough to try this shit... Piss was gonna get everywhere.

It wouldn't be the first time. You're on hot backpack. My eyebrows did another dance, one so dramatic I probably looked retarded from the strain. Trying? Blondie, I am. - Someone get me the chalice! I yelled out, confused when it was tucked under my other arm by a ghost.... Where the fuck it came from, I didn't know. I was competitive, so was Debo, but that didn't mean we didn't like to share. Teamwork, of which was being displayed right now for all to see as Debo topped off my concoction with the precision of a sniper. Where's her on button? I asked, my eyes turning to her so I could ask directly, Where's you're on button robot? A devilish smirk appeared on my face as I opened my mouth to add more to the question, I wanna turn you on.

I finally returned my attention to the Chalice, a plastic prop from a halloween shop. It was gold, decorated with giant fake emeralds. This, m'lady, is the holy fucking grail. I shifted my shoulder and pushed out my side so she could get a glace of the cup tucked under my arm. Now Debo, give her the treatment. Which was more or less code for a fuck load of different liquors and practically a fucking teaspoon of cranberry juice. Yer gettin' sloshed lil' lady. Just remember, you asked for it. "Eternal life!" Debo shouted as he started pouring various liquors into the cup, quoting none other than Julian Glover, in particular, Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, the scene right before he drank out of the wrong chalice and started to age rapidly. In unison, we looked one another right in the eyes and said, He chose... poorly.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:14 am

Loved this. Loved drinking. Loved music. Loved these fucking weird crazy humans. Sona had always told me I had so much of the shit to give. Love I mean. Just didn’t have anywhere to direct it. Didn’t have the guts to really show it. Just fed it all into addictions that took me over. Into the idea that all wolves needed to be protected from the misery that was being a Lone, or accepting a Lone. Tonight I could just give it all to these two dicks and everything would be right with the world.

Taking a deep swig from the bottle in my hand I was thankful Debo’s attention had been drawn away from the remote in his hand. “Why do you need a clamp? Why not just hold it?” Dropping my own lollipoped hand in front of my crotch I mimed the action, though making a tugging motion while grinning from ear to ear. Debo’s eyes snapped to mine both of his eyebrows doing the same spastic dance that Shadows had. “That what you’re into? Perverted Backpack.” Couldn’t say I was aroused at the idea of watching one guy hold the dick of another but it sounded amusing. “Or I could do it.” Putting the bottle I had down on the ground I held up both hands wiggling the fingers. “Am I going to need two hands you think?”

That was one really good question. Where was my on button? Bouncing my hips and torso with the beat of the current music I looked down as if trying to find it myself. Didn’t have enough time to really consider if there was a physical switch to flick when I was presented with a brew that would probably put me in a coma given my size, if I wasn’t a wolf.

Well, guess they didn’t expect me to actually drink the whole thing. To look like I had the liquor tolerance of a male four times my size or not? Meh, fuck it. Dropping the lollipop in my fingers like a child being offered a bigger piece of candy I greedily took the goblet of alcohol poisoning. Sniffing the liquid inside I questioned Debo. “Did you even put vodka in this?” He laughed shaking his charming caveman head. “Why? Babes, you drink that like a Russian. No point”

Shrugging I swirled the concoction like a wine connoisseur. “How about a friendly challenge?” Drinking games, unconventional ones, were the best. “Whichever of you can beat my time.” I shoved a hand up inside of my top from the bottom. Baring midriff and red bra in the process to get my phone from my cleavage. Blinking hazily I found the stopwatch function. “Gets a demonstration of what I think about when sucking is mentioned.” Taking my turn to waggle my eyebrows like a drunken muppet I hit the start button, tipping the cup back to start guzzling.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:58 am

Can't lil' lady. The rules of Edward Forty Hands clearly states in section A, "Edward Forty Hands cannot remove the duct tape adhering the forty ounce bottles to his or her hands until the liquid inside the bottles has been consumed down to the last drop. Any attempts to free ones hands from the duct taped bottles shall result in a trial, in which Edward Forty Hands' best friend shall determine the verdict, and sentence them to a punishment deemed appropriate by the best friend and acting judge.'' As you can see... I held up the bottles taped to my hands, These babies are still full, and King Kong down there requires a firm grip, I'm afraid pinching it between two glass bottles just won't provide enough stabilization. I laughed. My brother here is a firefighter, and also full of shit. Only reason he became one was because he wanted to see what it was like to hold a big hose. I tried to describe it to him, but he wanted to see for himself. I shot Debo a suggestive look, then took a big swig from my left bottle, then a smaller one from my right. You know all about holding hoses, don't ya' Debo?

I will say one thing... My eyes turned to blondie, I'd love to see you hold that lollipop like that again. I teased, erupting in obnoxious laughter that was only muted by more booze from the forties being dumped down my throat. My face immediately went serious, and I attempted to cross my arms but failed due to the bottles, so I just let them sit awkwardly criss-crossed over my chest. Another awkward action followed as I tried to stroke my chin inquisitively, but without available fingers, I ended up just rubbing the opening of the bottles against my jaw. How's your aim? And shake? How many are required for a satisfactory removal of excess drops? My eyes narrowed on hers, and I didn't even wait for an answer, watching her fingers wiggle around was more than enough persuasion for me. That's it, I've been convinced. You, blondie, shall wield King Kong! Debo started to protest the idea but I already had my arm wrapped around her shoulder, and I'd already began guiding her towards the darkness of the river. I stopped however, removing my arm and laughing. Chill bro. You've already convinced me to use the grabbers, it's a challenge I can't refuse. I took another drink, one from each hand, shrugged my shoulders as I eyed the bottles, and went in for two more larger drinks.

I snorted, and booze shot out my nose, which only made me laugh harder. That's some funny fucking shit. But hey, if the woman wants vodka, give her vodka... I moved to the nearby cooler and straddled it, holding the base of it with my feet as I bent over and tried to use the mouth opening of my bottle to open the top. It was easier than I'd expected it to be, but getting the bottle of vodka out was an entirely new challenge... I reached in, struggling, booze from my own bottles sloshing out everywhere as I managed to get the fresh bottle of vodka pinched between my wrists. I turned around with a grin wider than the Cheshire cat as I carried it over. Straight from the fountain of youth. I nodded as it slipped out of my hands and landed in the pebbles by blondie's feet. Fuck, it didn't even break!

Challenge? I perked up. In fact, all of me did when she reached up her shirt like she was feelin' herself up, and revealed her tits. Hey, they were covered, but King Kong didn't know the difference. GAME ON! I followed the enthusiastic acceptance of her challenge with a battle roar and brought the left bottle to my lips. And Debo, the idiot, gripped the bottle taped to my other hand with his own and guzzled from it like I was mama cow and he just wanted some milk. The mother fucker knew that shit was gonna make me laugh... And I did, spewing what booze I had in my mouth at the time all over the ground and jerking around as I laughed. I felt the bottle he had his death grip on clanking against his teeth and tried to hold still. This idiot was determined as hell. And as much as I wanted to fuck with him... I wanted Blondie to lose... Because if she lost, we all won.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Alcohol had a way of glazing over details. There had been one instance of a party that had apparently not gone down the way I thought it did, just because I had failed to notice one little fucking facial expression. That being one of Dominions. Hell hath no fury like a horny Alpha ignored. Having that shit drummed into my brain after having my nose broken that particular night, was why I actually clicked on that Debo was not a fan of sharing his backpack. Well fuck he was in for a rude awakening wasn’t he? Poor human would suffer from a sure-fire case of dick burn if I was exclusive. Which wasn’t going to happen anyway. He would have to be satisfied with being the only one of his species to get a ticket on this roller-coaster. Unless of course Logan wanted to jump the queue. How horrified would Onyx be if I fucked his..whatever he was? That thought was going to haunt me. To put a big ‘not for riding’ sticker on Logan’s forehead or not? He was limber as fuck and I found myself curiously tilting my head, licking my tongue over my lips watching him procure a bottle of vodka.

“Awwww but I wanted to.” Pouting like a child I caught a look from Debo. Not one I could decipher given my state, but a look none the less. Yeah boy. If I’m going to turn a blind eye to the fact you stare at every half-covered ass and protruding set of breasts then be damn sure I’m going to become a natural geographic explorer who specializes in gorillas. The fuckery was made all the more obvious when my wee caveman decided that his vessel of choice was one stuck to the hand of his friend.

I snorted into my own cup, making the heady liquid splash up into my face, getting in my nose. Fuck. Sputtering like an amateur I reached up to fuck with Logan’s wrist wobbling the jug around in an attempt to screw up his chugging. His friend was doing a good enough job of that himself so I alternated and began bouncing my elbow underneath the jug attached to Debo’s lips. Dirty tactics.

Being already well and truly intoxicated as even a quick nap wasn’t enough to sober me these days, dividing my attention between drinking and messing up the boys flow, was taking its toll. My chalice wasn’t even remotely close to being emptied when both males began tilting their jugs back. Well. Didn’t think their cocks would be working as intended after this. Would be a good thing too since my mouth was feeling a little numb. Hey, didn’t have to actually give jobbies as part of their prize. Hadn’t actually stated that as their blue ribbons did I?

The sly smirk on my lips put another dampener on my ability to drink but I closed my eyes tilting back the last of it. Fuck my life. I swung the empty vessel down, only just managing to keep my fingers around it, stumbling a little. Blinking a few times, stars danced in front of my vision before wolf metabolism kicked in. My liver working overtime. What was left of my liver anyways. “Did I win?” Hiccupping slightly I rubbed my lips with the back of my hand. “Not even close.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm

What was it Debo used to say? ''If you can't beat 'em, beat 'em off.'' I couldn't, not with giant glass bottles taped to my hand, the best I could do was move my hand around in a jerking motion and pretend I was reaching for his dick. Frankly it wasn't nearly as effective at getting him to lose, and if there wasn't some pure gold on the line, I'd probably have tried a little bit harder. There was nothing funnier than watching your friends try and fail, why the fuck else was tripping over random objects and eating shit so goddamned funny?

I'd already failed, hot backpack had seen to that. And the look of disappointment on my face was purely for dramatic effect. It wasn't like a set of bare breasts under the dim light of the fire was offered as a possible reward. In, Index, I wasn't sure much else came close to Mardi Gras. But ultimately, Debo was outshining me like the true king he was. Out partied by a guy that carried grabbers in his back pocket like he was ninety years old and couldn't risk bending over to pick shit up wasn't even disappointing. In fact, it made too much sense.

I'd been distracted by a woman a good ten feet away, bending over to get a beer out of the cooler. I hadn't even realized my drinking buddies were speaking. Fuck you both, I won. I said proudly, jerking my hand away from Debo's grasp and attempting to cross my arms... Which meant I was awkwardly pressing the bottles taped to my hands against my chest. What's the reward again? A handy in the woods? I'm ready to becum one with nature. I instinctively brought my hand up to itch my jaw, realizing once again that the annoyance of the bottles taped to my hands was supposed to be half the fun. I wasn't drunk enough anyway, I took two more giant drinks, one from each one and followed with a colossal belch.

Wait a minute, wasn't someone supposed to be dancing? Too much had been said in the short time Debo and hot backpack had appeared, I couldn't remember what the fuck we were meant to be doing. So I shrugged, pulling my bottles towards my mouth to drink from both at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics