setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Closed] Some things never sleep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ásgeirr Haagan | Vampire; Senior

Posted on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Thread Details
Rome | Clear Weather | 01:54 AM - The year 1447

I woke up confused. I had no idea where I was when the stench of old blood brought me right back to reality. "Oh darling, you are awake, finally." Her sweet voice, almost too sweet to stomach, fills my ears and I feel her finger running down the side of my face and onto my lips. I taste it then, the blood. Fresh this time. I reluctantly open my eyes, fearing what 'present' she has brought me this time but as I scan the dimly lit room I see no one else. "I suspected you were still a little full from yesterday so I decided to hunt for myself." She laughs the way she always does. Like she's amused. But the spark in her eyes is missing. She moves away from me then, a frown on her face when she notices my lack of enthusiasm. "Ásgeirr darling, you are absolutely no fun like this. What kind of trouble fills that head of yours this time?" She comes closer again and I still need to get used to how quickly she is near me. She dramatically strokes my hair and kisses my forehead. Like she's a lover or a mother. I'm not quite sure yet what she is. 

She's on the bed now and crawls behind me. Her arms wrap lightly around my neck and she whispers. "I know it is hard, my sweet. Getting used to being so strong, practically unbeatable. Snapping their necks like they are twigs. But it's so much fun if you just let go." I look down, my hand on my forehead as I try to think. I never wanted any of this yet I am right in the middle of it with no way out. It has been two years. Two fucking years. Yet nothing has changed, or improved, however you'd like to call it. I am still confused, too strong, too fast and she thinks I am weak. Not in body, but in mind. "Let go of what, Sophia?" My hand shakes. I'm not sure if I can do this. There had been many evenings like this and even times when I tried to get away from her as far and as fast as possible but something pulls me right back. Everytime.

She grins. She knows she has won this little game of hers. One that I was not even fully aware I was a part of. But as soon as she speaks her face changes to something much darker. "You know exactly what I mean, Ásgeirr, don't act like you are a fool, because in a way you make a fool out of me, too." It is always about her. Her temper betrays her when she tries to act like it's not all about her. "I never asked for any of this!" Something inside me snaps. My hands take hold of her wrists and before I know it I have thrown her against the wall before me. Too strong. I get on my feet, speed towards her, immediately regretting my actions when in an instant her hand is around my throat and I am pinned against that same wall. That smile is back. That wicked, empty smile. "Don't you ever threaten me because I will end you, Ásgeirr. Don't ever think you are worth so much that I will even hesitate to kill you." She lets go and I fall to the floor, my eyes closed. I feel a small breeze of air and when I open my eyes, she is gone.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics