setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Mouthful of Diamonds - Page 4

[Private] Mouthful of Diamonds

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Mouthful of Diamonds

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:12 am

A smirk stabbed out the corner of my lips. “One was your fault and the other is for good reason but if you would like me to be a pervert that can be arranged.” Grabbing a nearby chair I dragged it across the floor and sat down on it as if she were about to give me a show. Might as well make the most of the situation. I found nothing intensely perverted about appreciating the female form. Subtly just wasn’t in my vocabulary when courtesy wasn’t in hers. “Could always help you out of the dress my dear but then there wouldn’t be much left of it to put back on.” Taking a mouthful of my absinthe I tried to engage my ears.

Married? Well now. That made this all the more interesting. That was a fucking weird development in all seriousness. Bound to someone for eternity that wasn’t via blood bonding. How utterly intriguing though also completely bizarre. “How the fuck are you mostly married? I’d imagine you either are or you aren’t.” Maybe she was giving me some indication that removing her clothing in front of another naked man wasn’t considered breaking her vows. Not that I gave a fuck either way, to be honest. She was now just presenting me with a challenge. To get her to sully whatever arrangement they had made. Monogamous Vampires. Did such a thing exist? A flicker of anger directed at my Maker rose up in my throat. If only she had taken the time to actually impart some wisdom. Bitch. Wasn’t going to admit any ignorance allowed so I left her question unanswered.

Blake. Wasn’t that a boy’s name? Was making one big song and dance about getting her dress off and I couldn’t help but have my lips curl at the game she was playing. Her story was one I’d heard at least once before. Not only that but I’d experienced the same thing. Having them barrel on into a studio and cart Laudanum, lead singer and all into unmarked trucks. The fact they hadn’t killed her husband, person, whatever the hell he was, meant that he was still of use to them.

As her dress fluttered to the floor I greedily ran my eyes up her body, looking over the top of my glass as I took another mouthful. “Peachy, just like the choice of your underwear.” Gesturing that I’d been satisfied and that she could put her dress back on I swirled what was left of my drink. “You have no idea why it was he was taken? I’ve got enough problems with the Supremacy, we all do in reality.” I wasn’t going to confirm for her completely one way or another as to my stance on their Organization. Since really, I hadn’t a clue right now as to where I should be directing my loyalties. “Or maybe I should be asking, why it is you think they took him alive.”

Back to top Go down

Blake Vancel | Vampire; Young

Posted on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Well, I started with a shrug, still in my state of undress, People grow apart, what if I see him again and he's some....zombie like creature who is just dead inside? He could even be brainwashed and be some kind of lackey. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's paperwork and all that jazz too....Probably. I always kept that fear in the back of my head, pushing it so far back even my subconscious didn't want to touch it. I had spent years and years searching for this man, he could be a completely different person and I would have no clue. I don't know what I would do if he truly was someone different. Thinking about the possibility sent a chill down my spine. I shook my head and rolled my shoulders to fight it off.

I am not sure why they took him. I just know very little bits here and there. I picked my dress up off the floor and folded it over my arm delicately. Before me-I mean before I was turned into a vampire, he told me he needed an apprentice and his last one didn't work out. After listening to several of his stories over time, I concluded that he has had several different apprentices.

I've asked what happened to his past apprentices, but he would just skoff and pretend I didn't ask. He acted the same when I would ask anything of his past. I do not know how old he was, or is really, let alone how long he had been a vampire. They could have just viewed him as a threat. although, I barely saw the man use his powers for anything. For a husband, he wasn't very open. He just kept his skeletons ..... very, very buried.

I started fidgeting with my fingers and  as I contemplated my words carefully. I took a deep breath in and continued, I would assume the Supremacy wouldn't be kind to people taking down their kind, even if it was one of them doing it. I exhaled and walked back over to the table with my glass on it, I downed the rest of the drink and placed the empty glass back on the table. I didn't care I was mostly naked at this point, the room was warm and I had already exposed a heavy weight on my mind. It felt as though there wasn't much left of me that wasn't exposed.

I wouldn't say he's a murderer, I mean, he did travel a lot, maybe they were eaten by bears? It's a stretch, but hey, shit happens, right? Even if he is, shouldn't they have some kind of trial? Even the worst murderers in history get a trial!

I let out a big sigh as I held my dress up in front of me, Nonetheless, I feel I have the right to know before anything goes down, especially if I end up dragged into, or worse prosecuted, because of it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:46 am

People. Dead inside. What the fuck was this? Who was she? My forehead folded into confusion even though I didn’t want it to. Little lost girl spoke as if she still had some lingering humanity. It had me wondering how old she really was. Most lost their connection to what had been fairly early but then we probably all had help with that. While darkness was intoxicating, the blood stripping away piece by piece the humans we had all been, it was a process that always seemed to conclude with an event of some description. Something so catastrophic that we flicked the switch that could never be turned back on again. Didn’t want to ponder on mine for even a brief second so I took another mouthful of absinthe. As the glass left my lips and she continued talking my frown mutated into a sneer of disgust.

Was sickening to consider that she and I had something in common. Her maker had been as closed as mine had. Yet she was still holding on like a little girl clutching to a teddy bear. Made my stomach turn in a very disturbing way. Sire bonds. They were becoming something that had been shoved in my face over and over at this damned party. First Noelle and her glorious link with Gayle. Then the contrasting storm that was my own progeny practically trying to kill me by collecting Hunters as my gift to Gayle. Though that had worked in my favour I hadn’t forgotten the fact he had armed them with silver. Now, now it was being lorded in front of me yet again. A sick twisted perversion.

She then made a very good point. I’d been contemplating the murder of one of my own progeny. Blake was offering up that as a reason why her Maker had been taken by the Supremacy. Maybe it wasn’t such a brilliant idea after all. Giving them anymore ammunition to fire at me was not in my best interests. Not when I had yet to decide whether I was going to attempt to renew my reputation with them, in favour of having the Organization in my corner in concerns to the resurrection of my Goddess Lilith.

“You want answers.” My voice sounded level, calm, even though my insides felt like they would rip through my stomach and turn the room into a raging storm that would level the house. Standing my eyes that had once been enjoying the show she had performed began wandering everywhere but her person. This should have been simple, straight forward. She was a thief and I needed someone to steal something for me. To get her to do my dirty work I had been intending on pretending to give a shit about this problem she had. Pretending. That had been the plan.

“What you need is to not give a fuck.” The infection that tore me up finally filtered into my tone. Dripping with so much toxin you would think my fangs that had clicked into place had their own source of venom. “You barely knew him. You owe him nothing and you’ll get no closure.” While I was staring hard into her eyes as I rose sharply from my chair, I wasn’t just speaking about her own Sire problem, but my own. “I gave up on mine long ago, you’ll be better for it.” Growling the glass in my hand began to crack with the force of my grip. How could she put herself through this? Leaving herself with this human sense of dedication to a creature that had not given her the curtesy of being forthcoming about himself. No respect at all. Blake was acting like a fucking doormat and I wasn’t going to let it happen. I’d turn that bloody switch off for her if I had to.

Roaring I threw the glass across the room, shattering shards all over the bed, which was mainly there for show. Oh I used it, just not to sleep. The basement had been made to be a much safer place to go to ground. “You’re an idiot but if I help you with this vendetta of yours, you’ll be my idiot got it?” She would be taking no jobs from anyone else. If she did I would hold her prisoner in the basement until she shut off that humanity she still had. Then I’d let her loose after making sure she felt nothing but rage for her Maker. Watch her dismember him. Fuck. Why did that sound so utterly satisfying?

Grabbing the dress she still held in her hands I tossed it behind me before shoving her mostly naked body up against the door behind her, pushing my own against her flesh. “Every step of the way I’m going to make you see that you don’t need him. You aren’t married Blake, you’re a slave. Let me break those shackles for you.” 

Back to top Go down

Blake Vancel | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:25 am

Give up? Not care? I couldn't turn back after I've given up so much of my existence already, but he was right. I could chase this dream of a person, this ideology of a man I barely knew, my entire life and I could never catch up. There was always the huge chance I could never reach him. I had to keep going forward, even if I didn't know what it would mean in the end. This was all I had left of the person I was before I was turned, before I started stealing, before my life went into this weird, downward spiral. His words stung with too much of the truth, but I'd be damned if I didn't keep trying. After all I've been through, I deserved resolve. I deserved the answers owed to me. If it made me a fool for chasing what I felt owed, then paint me the fool, but my card is upright and I know I am full of potential.

Caught up in my own thought, gnawing his words through my head, I flinched as the glass shattered into hundreds of tiny, shimmering pieces. Everything was happening so fast for my inebriate brain, I was having trouble keeping up. I was so confounded, I automatically nodded slowly in agreeance. Be his idiot? I wasn't sure what he meant, but I liked the sound of it. If it meant that he would help me, I didn't really care about the fine print conditions. The smaller number of people I stole for, the safer it was. Less breadcrumbs and less likely to be recognized when someone wants something you stole for someone else. Then again, it could mean less jobs and less money, and rent isn't cheap. I shook the thoughts from my head. I didn't want to think or even begin to worry about if it would be a good thing or a bad thing. For once I wanted to worry about here, about now.

He grabbed the dress from hands with ease and I watched silently as it cascaded slowly to the ground. I turned my head slowly to face him as he towered over me, my back pressed against the cold, wooden door. I met my eyes with his. My mouth left agape as I eyed his face down to his lips and back up to his eyes. I could barely hear the words he spoke at this point with my attention drifting back and forth. I felt his body pushed against mine, I naturally leaned mine into his, inches from his face with my own.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:49 pm

It was like looking in a mirror at something I had narrowly escaped becoming. These Vampires clung to their sire bonds as it was the only way they managed to feel anything that could be described as love, friendship, and family. I had made many of my own early offspring to find that again when Natasha had shrugged off our own connection like it didn’t matter. Now it was all more like an experiment. All bonds presented themselves in different ways. Some stronger than others. All I found being able to ignore. Nothing stuck. So now I was seeking the profound in a place others couldn’t.  When in the presence of others who weren’t in some way connected to them through the power of blood they couldn’t find that ability to give a shit about them. Yet what they felt in their nests, with their progenies, with their makers was not real. Fabricated. Only existed because of the blood ties. I wasn’t as much of a liar to say that I genuinely felt emotion for any one of these Vampires but at least I wasn’t compelled to do anything for or with them due to some preordained rules. Sire bonds were the epitome of law and order. Which is why now in this moment I knew I despised them. I wasn’t going to allow anyone or anything to tell me how to act. I was free.

That same freedom I wanted for Blake. Whether she wanted it or not. I would open her eyes. Now, this is a little side project I can get behind dearest Daron. Discard the Ancient and her brood. You have too many goals you wish to fulfill. Unlike in the presence of Gayle or Noelle who I believed Lilith saw as threats to her dominance in some way I didn’t have the same uncomfortable sensation wash over me. Lilith accepted and welcomed my thoughts concerning Blake and I had to admit that strange comfort was rather enveloping. Regardless of what my Goddess thought I wasn’t going to encumber myself with a load, I knew I could handle just because she wished it. The more I was involved in, the more dangerous my situation became, the more contradictory everything seemed…the greater the chaos.

She didn’t say a word. She didn’t need to. I noted the shift of her eyes, the way her body leaned towards me. The others were harder to crack because they had those bonds to fall back on, their safety nets. Something they knew for a fact was true so they weakly languished in that security. Blake was willing to take a risk. “I have been informed there is a Warlock at this party who acquires things.” He hadn’t been on my quest list but I had through other channels used his services previously. Though I had no idea what I might need, having not had time to properly research resurrection rituals of this caliber I knew that whatever I needed he could obtain. Running my fingers firmly along Blake’s jaw to her chin I tilted her head upwards. “By rights, I could pay for what I need but that tends to leave a paper trail and I want no one to know what it is I am doing.” If she could manage to steal from him what I needed then I would give her the second task of finding me a powerful enough Necromancer. As I imagined I would need one.

“His name is Malakai Greenmantle.” I ran my fangs up her jugular, scratching at the skin with the sharp tips. “I know of several Vampires within the Supremacy I can ask for information about your sire but if I am to speak to any of them I’m going to need what I want in my hands first.” Xavier would be the likely candidate but I wasn’t one for taking the easy route to any conclusion. If Lilith was possessing the Alpha of this particular dog pound then I knew there was one Vampire who wouldn’t be far away. Ursula. I had more than one reason to speak with her and really I needed multiple to put myself in that fucked position. Turning Blakes face back down to mine not at all being gentle I let my eyes drop to her lips, just like she had done to mine moments earlier. “Naturally you’re going to need to move in, so the moment I know what it is you’re stealing you can go retrieve it.” Not moving my gaze from her mouth a smirk twisted my own. “Choose a bedroom of your own…or..” Closing the distance I pressed my lips against hers, forcing her mouth open with my tongue though pulling back, completely away from her almost immediately after doing so. Releasing her body, returning to my closet.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics