setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Mouthful of Diamonds - Page 3

[Private] Mouthful of Diamonds

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Mouthful of Diamonds

Blake Vancel | Vampire; Young

Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Smiling, I titled my head back and forth causing a loud crack in my neck then rolled my shoulders to get the same result. Oh, please don't take it the wrong way. You were simply the host and there was something here I needed. Besides, it's not everyday that you read about someone so against the Supremacy. Most of it being crazy conspiracy theories though. I read one that claimed you were a yeti. That one was probably my favorite.

Worried I had offended him I went straight to my terms. Well, I was hoping for a little more I scratch your back and you scratch mine situation. After all, when the time comes, won't you need allies to fight on your side? I tried really hard not to stare at him, I'd never met a man so 'open' with showing off his body. What I'm trying to say is, help me find my person and I will help you if you choose to fight or destroy them.

I had no idea if that was what his end goal was. I stood here riding and hoping that he wanted his fair share of taking them down. Did he actually want them destroyed? Maybe I was jumping the gun too soon, but I knew he was a busy man, and he probably didn't want to spend the rest of the night talking to me.

I took a small step back as he appeared in front of me and pointed the sharp, thin rapier in my direction. It was almost an obvious choice, but a well thought out one, with it also being silver I knew he was planning on doing some damage. I had second guessed myself with the gold dagger, but I was hoping to be able to use it more for an easier escape in case I ran into anyone else outside. Typically, unarmed civilians don't mess with a redhead with a dagger.

I looked down at the silver rapier, it shined so bright I could almost see my reflection in it. I'm more of a lover and not a fighter, I really didn't want to harm the man, especially not nude. Stabbing a man while he's bare is considered quite rude. I looked back up and met my eyes with his and softened my face. I gestured my left hand towards the door, keeping my right firmly on the dagger. So if you'd prefer, I'd rather not fight the host with at least hundreds of his die hard fans not that far away.

It was true. While his security guards could be out for at least another hour or two, the rest of his party guests, or any comrade for that matter, could go barging through that door at any second. I could fight a good fight, hell I considered myself a great fighter, but I don't want any unnecessary attention. besides, two or three verses one? Let alone anyone else who would decide they needed to join in. Who would even want to fight with those odds?

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:20 am

There was no way I was going to stop the eyebrow that rose at Lost Girls comment. Obviously some of my fan base were certifiably crazy. With such ridiculous stories hanging over my head it was a wonder that anyone took anything they heard about me seriously. Which was possibly why I was still able to keep the company I did. No-one really knew if I was in the Supremacies back pocket or not. There was no way I wanted that to change now that I knew for a fact that it existed. Considering I myself was on the fence as to whether I needed them or not. Careful Daron my love, I will allow you toys if you wish to keep them but tread ever so carefully. Lilith’s poisonous saccharine voice filled my head. She had expressed no strong feelings towards The Supremacy herself. A Goddess didn’t need to dote upon even the most devout of followers. She had however made it clear that they knew what they were doing, as I did not. Relying on the aide of an Organization who had me by the balls left a sour taste in my mouth regardless of how truthful her words were. I wanted to play every possible angle until the one that shone the brightest revealed itself to me.

“Allies.” Almost testing the word I turned the Rapier in my hand considering the concept. Trusting anyone was always like sailing uncharted waters. The risk was ever so tempting and I knew if I intended to go against the Supremacy I would need more than just my endless supply of progenies and admirers. Especially if I wanted to be covert about any attack. Nothing need be traced back to me when Gayle was attacking sheriffs and Lost Girl could be tied directly to the release of any captives under their imprisonment. Scapegoats all for the glory of Lilith. Very fucking poetic. Since I didn’t want to give up Gayle to the zealots, nor risk her progeny then this was potentially a good deal when considered in the long run. Your mind works in delicious ways, my sweet. Missing out on all the fun wasn't in my nature either. It was a difficult game of tug of war. Structure chaos was a contradiction.

“Call me reckless, considering a deal with a thief, but you have my attention.” So much so that I had forgotten about getting dressed entirely. Aside from making myself available for Noelle should she come looking for me I had no immediate plans. Listening to Lost Girls side of this bargain could be an interesting use of time. Lowering the Rapier I walked over to a tall table which held a crystal decanter and four pristine glasses. Pouring absinthe into two glasses I tossed aside the thought of adding sugar, holding out one for her to take. “For me to agree I’m going to need to know more about what exactly you expect me to do. Let’s start with who this person is and where you think they are.” The comment about being a lover not a fighter had my lips twisting into a smirk. “You’re not going to be of much help to me if you’re not a fighter but if you wish to back up the statement of being a lover…then I may be inclined to pretend you didn’t say it aloud.” My eyes grazed up her body before returning to her eyes once more, still holding out the glass.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:20 pm

I watched his movements closely as he lowered his rapier, not letting my guard down until he started walking towards the tall table. He didn't seem the type to attack someone after a ceasefire, but I knew first hand people, vampires especially, weren't always what they allowed others to see. I remained silent as I watched him eloquently pour the bright green liquid into the flawless glasses. I gently placed down the golden dagger on the edge of the table, relieved I didn't have to use it.

I watched his grey eyes as they scanned my body and met them with my own as I reached out for the spotless glass he offered me. How much time do you have? I took a small pause and took in a breath It's a pretty long winded story and situation, do you really want to get into it now? I'll gladly answer any questions you ask, but I won't be held responsible if it takes up too much of your precious time. I said with an almost sarcastic tone.

A smirk sprawled across my lips at his comment and i let out a small chuckle, I'll let you use your imagination on that one. I lifted the glass slightly in his direction before I took in a mouthful of the licorice liquor. As I lowered the glass, I could feel a small wave of calm wash over me. I had already lost count of how many drinks I've had through the night up to this point, but I'm sure it was several. I wasn't intoxicated by any means, but definitely a bit loosened up.

Typically, I never drank on the job. I preferred all my senses to be as sharp as they could, even though being a vampire meant it took way more for it to affect my body. Tonight I couldn't help myself, the first drink was to calm my nerves and the rest were just for the fun. The atmosphere of the whole building was this weird, sexy, kinda fun vibe, I didn't stand a chance to resist it. Spending too much time drinking was probably the reason I was in this mess in the first place.

Would it be better if I said I was a multi-talented woman instead? I'm not claiming to be the best at either or, but I have my ways. I said biting my bottom lip.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Time was something that had little meaning to me. Being immortal had that effect. The snide way she had said touched on the word precious curled my lips into a sneer. I did have a lot I wanted to accomplish at this party. Like all festivities, one had to reserve some time for shit like this. Events I couldn’t plan ahead for. Just like the skull fracturing of the Sherriff in my new home. Leaving important matters to the last minute had always frustrated my Marketing Manager. My new employee had yet to experience that frustration. Nothing satisfied me more than seeing someone so hell bent on sticking to regime being hauled backward by someone pissing about. “Don’t worry, I’ll stop you if I become bored.” Drinking back the entire glass of absinthe I had poured for myself I blatantly turned my back to her, looking through my closet. I’d pre-organised various changes in attire in advance. Every party was akin to a performance on stage. Each person, each engagement, every chime of the clock deserved its own outfit. What was sensitive was the predictions as to what would happen within the next hour. Pulling out a pair of black dress pants I tossed them carelessly on the bed.

“That’s dangerous, I have a very disturbed imagination.” Far too many women had thrown themselves at me so far this evening that it was almost refreshing to not have it happen again. Even if I had been the one to invite it. The bigger the challenge, the more interesting the chase. Though it would be a lie to say I wasn’t ever so slightly annoyed that even while I was completely naked she didn’t at all seem intrigued by the idea of convincing me of her usefulness. Must be feeling rather smug with her glass of expensive absinthe, after having only been recently caught digging around in my closet. Didn’t think that I might require buttering up. No desire to make the deal sweeter for me. Bloody women. Forgive me if I don’t take your word for it, I can talk a load of bullshit too when I need to.” I had been intending to get dressed while listening to this long winded story she apparently had stuffed in her back pocket but now I couldn’t be bothered. A costume change could be achieved in a matter of seconds anyway. The benefits of being a Vampire.

“Before you launch into a novella it would be polite to give me your name, don’t you think?” Referring her to as Lost Girl was probably going to stick regardless but if I was going to have to listen to some diatribe of her all-important problems and strike a further deal, then it was important to know who I was speaking to. Would need an actual name should I need to send someone out to dispatch her if she became more trouble than she was worth. I’d lost count of how many drinks I had so far throughout the evening, adding yet another to the mixture by refilling my empty glass. “Not to mention you need to remove your clothes.” Holding her eyes with complete seriousness I gestured to her dress. “Unless of course you want to show me what you stole without me having to pat you down, my police officer routine very much falls under bad cop.” As long as she hadn’t taken anything that belonged to me, or was of particular interest to me, then it didn’t matter. I was not going to take any chances however.

“Once you’ve proven you haven’t taken something of mine then you can have all the time you desire to get your story out.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Grabbing a stranger's chest? Telling her to undress? My, what a pervert you turned out to be. I said coyly with a wide grin sprawling across my face. I guess it's only fair for you to see mine since I've seen yours. I set my glass down on the table and turned my back to him, while looking back over my shoulder. It is a wee bit difficult to get out of this dress though.

I found myself quite enjoying this banter and figured I might as well have some fun. Oh, my name is Blake. I apologize for not properly introducing myself sooner, but it was a bit of a.... situation. That was putting things lightly, of course. At the time I was terrified and panicked. I hadn't felt like that in ages. I'll tell you what, I'll try to keep my story short and to the point while I undress I unclasped the gold chains that hung from the back of my dress and delicately set it down so it wouldn't tangle, on the table next to where I left my mostly finished drink. I scratched at the back of my head unsure of where to even begin. Well, for starters, I'm married. I paused to see his reaction in hopes it wouldn't disappoint. Mostly married, I guess? I mean it's been years since I've seen him. It was what? 60-ish years now, do vampire weddings have a due by date? I slid off my nude pumps, bracing myself against the bed, rotating each ankle before I started speaking again,

Anyway, I've kind of been running all over the place trying to find him and sadly, transportation and places to stay are very expensive. I'm not much of a stage person, so with stripping out of the picture, I began using my powers to help my sticky fingers. I lightly sighed as I contemplated best way to get the dress off, You see this person, technically my husband, has been giving me visions while I sleep. Some are very dark, some are very bright, both with screaming. They've slowed since I've entered this town, I know I'm close, I can feel it in my ice cold veins and solid bones. I slid the shoulder straps off my arms still holding the chest of the dress in place. He was in danger, a group of people showed up at our house. They went after him first, and I didn't get a good glimpse of who it was when they showed up before I burned the house down. It was then I began looking into the different organizations involved with vampires. I was determined and mostly pissed off, I really liked that house. All the signs led me to the Supremacy, they're the only ones who would have some reason or a way to do this.

I lightly pulled the hips of the dress down to loosen it, then dropped the rest of the dress to the floor. I felt almost awkward as I stood there with my bare chest completely exposed and showing off my peach colored, lace boyshorts. Well, there's nothing on my persons after all I said with a shrug

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics