setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Apologize if I Say Anything I don't Mean - Page 2

[Private] Apologize if I Say Anything I don't Mean

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Apologize if I Say Anything I don't Mean

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Was it just me or was Olympia... Not terrible? There were some things about her that I just couldn't let go. Like the irony of her being an empath, but seemingly incapable of empathy. Not that, that's what I wanted from her honestly, it was just an observation. But she preached a lot of shit I never saw her practice. I stood by my actions, and I stood by my choice not to voice exactly what it was I'd done for the pack. My sins didn't need to be everyone else's. Like stupid fucking people that gave money to charity simply for bragging rights. Some of what I'd done wasn't done in hopes of gaining something in return. Fuck, I had some dignity. It didn't make me a fucking moral God, it simply meant that I was capable of some level of empathy. Was it a burden of Alpha? To be expected to carry and carry but never fall down? Olympia made it seem that way, at least... The one time we actually talked she made it seem that way. Fuck, sometimes I wanted a good pack buddy so I could ask this shit and get an honest answer that wouldn't instantly become pack news the next day.

I guess it didn't matter. The second I looked at the bonfire and my idiot cousin lifting up Debo on his back any care I had for whatever dislike I felt for Olympia faded away. What the fuck did it matter? She was cool now, why not roll with it? In fact, all of her wailing and hitting did nothing. Fuck me, did someone put a splash of pain immunity into the booze tonight or was I just a fucking king? An immortal and immune to pain fucking king. Why? You want me to buy you somethin'? I laughed, putting both hands up as she pulled herself to her feet, palms towards her, as if she was a jenga tower about to topple over any second.

I grabbed my shoulder, wincing and pretending she'd successfully caused me pain. But fuck, not a soul could hurt me tonight. They are too, listen. I pointed my finger towards my ear and leaned towards the music as the chorus sounded out. Welcome to my WORM. - It's about a guy with a little dick gettin' head. I punched her back and pulled out two beers. You're not drunk enough, and I'm not drunk enough so... I flipped out my blade, holding both cans side by side in one hand, and carved out a hole in the bottom of each. You're gonna put that drink down, shotgun this one... I closed my blade and tucked it back into my pocket to pass her one, Then you can return to sippy the one you just opened. My eyes lit up white and I prepared to pop the top on mine. Oh, and if you don't shotgun all of it, foam and all, I get a dare.

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:00 pm

The combination of being flipped upside down and Onyx's general personality reversal was amplified by the flickering light from the fire and had me feeling like I was in a surreal haze. Maybe it was the sudden movement of blood away from my brain, but I felt kinda like I was in some sort of dream. Onyx'd never been this nice to me. It was partially my fault - I'd been pretty judgmental towards him from the very beginning - but hell, he was acting like we were best friends or something. I wasn't complaining though - with the pack gone I'd pretty much reevaluated my life, and I'd realized that being Onyx's enemy probably wasn't a good move.

You offerin'? I said, once I'd righted myself. I was still wondering what made him so happy, but I wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Too bad I wasn't a mind reader and not an empath. I paused as if listening to the song and then nodded sagely like Onyx had just said something insightful. Oh shit, you're right, I said seriously, Must be singing about you. I said, laughing.

That's something we can definitely agree on, I said, and then I watched as he punched a hole in each of the cans. What is this? A frat party? I said, but I set down the beer I was holding and accepted the can that he handed to me - Jesus he was bossy.

I held the can up, contemplating my technique. The problem was that I really didn't do this that often. I usually just drank my beer like a normal person, but I refused to turn down a challenge like this. I used my finger to widen the hole slightly, just for good measure, and then looked at Onyx, you're on.

I mirrored his actions as I put my lips on the can and popped the tab. In a matter of seconds the beer was gone, and I tossed the can down. I grinned cockily at him and then belched.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:36 pm

I'll buy you a better personality. I held up two invisible drum sticks and hit them against invisible drums, Badum tang! My excitement faded instantly, smile disappeared, and I blinked at her blankly as if she was growing a second head. You're hilarious. I replied sarcastically, reaching down with my thumb to stretch out the band of my jeans, examining my dick. It'd be funnier if it was true. There's nothing more knee slapping that pointing out someones actual flaws and making people insecure about 'em. I said sarcastically again, releasing my thumb and the band of my boxers slapped against my skin. I inhaled through my teeth and rubbed my new wound-by-elastic, frowning in pain.

I froze, for the second time, only this time without blinking. Did we just... Hold the phone! I knelt down long enough to put my palm against the ground and looked up at her, Quick, look to see if pigs are flying because hell has definitely frozen over. I pulled myself up. But really, don't agree with me, it's just not natural. I flashed a stupid smile and went back to business. Does it look like a fancy party to you? Anyone that matters is in their late twenties or early thirties, partying by the river like we all just turned twenty-one. I looked around, and put on a ''see what I mean'' face before trying to put focus back into my task. Anyway, we're not doing keg stands, we're shotgunning for one purpose, to get as drunk as we can as quickly as we can. Think about the end game Olympia, as if your life depends on you gettin' dunky as fuck. I flashed another stupid smile and popped the top, guzzling back about four-fifths of what was inside. When I was done I held up the can and growled as I crushed it in with one hand, tossing it towards the fire and flinching as she belched. Fuck that's sexy as hell. I said with a sigh before quickly slipping my arm behind her, tilted her back, and kissed her right on the lips. I let her up right and let out a howl of energy and pounded my chest like King Kong. Fuck I was already feelin' good.

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm

I pretended to be offended by Onyx's insult and raised a hand to my heart, please, a personality like mine's priceless. I smirked and then raised an eyebrow as Onyx actually looked into his pants like he was checking his dick size. You don't seem so sure about that. I said, I wouldn’t want to make you insecure.

It’s not my fault you’ve actually said something sensible for once. I said, holding up my hands in a gesture of innocence. I rolled my eyes at Onyx’s immaturity. It was like he was trying to ruin whatever truce we had going on at the moment.

Whatever you say boss, I said resignedly in response to his explanation. We were in agreement about the need to get drunk, but shotgunning honestly seemed like such a bro activity designed by college students who were proud of their ability to down cans of light beer in a matter of seconds. It was unimpressive but effective, so I rolled with it.

Onyx was a handsy drunk for sure. As soon as he let me up I wiped an arm across my mouth, You really know how to romance a girl, I said sarcastically. I glanced towards the fire where he had tossed his can, There was definitely beer left in that can - that's no fair at all. Where's my dare?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:27 am

Most things people don't wanna buy are priceless. I snapped back, my hand covering my mouth as my jaw dropped in surprise. I was fucking shocked at how quick my wit was. What the fuck were they puttin' in the booze tonight? I had one thing on my mind, so it definitely wasn't class, which meant it had to be sass. Sounds to me like you're just tryna get me to show it to you again. If you want proof, hey, I'm more than- My voice trailed off as I got distracted by side boob on the other side of the fire. What was I sayin'? I asked as I struggled to tear my eyes away.

Oh right, my dick, a topic you seem particularly interested in. So lemme just say, you're not nearly drunk enough for me to feel right having this conversation with you. So... - Damn... I interrupted myself, Gotta admit, I like the sounda that. I smiled, my head turning back so my grin was facing the heavens. I wasn't about to get my mind all wrapped into what calling me "boss" really meant, because it was already quite fucking apparent to me already what role I played in our dysfunctional fucking hell hole of a pack. But there was something about hearing it come from her lips that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. It wasn't domination... No, it was an S word, soup... Super... No... Superiority. Ah, yeah, that was the one.

What more could you ask for? Don't mind my saying, but you don't seem like a flowers and chocolates kinda girl. Weird, I'd actually meant that as a compliment. Dare away, be careful though wolf. Your dare determines how the rest of this night goes.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics