setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Howdy Neighbor - Page 5

[Private] Howdy Neighbor

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Howdy Neighbor

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:26 am

I don't know about that... Put yourself in the advertisement next time, I bet you'll get more business than you know what to do with. Speaking of business, this was none of mine. I mean for fucks sake we fucked how long ago? And I was still trying to keep my line baited? Fuck it. Who gave a shit? Other than Debo, who was providing nice "my god" commentary between his knee slapping obvious laughter.  Thanks, I am pretty awesome. I joked, cocking a brow and smirking through a drink, then a bite of taco, and another drink to wash it down. Like taking pills, lubrication, food, and more liquid to wash it down. Speaking of taking pills... I looked up to my room, trying to make a mental note right then to remember. It wouldn't stick.

Free alien fap material. I raised my brows and nodded as if I was mentally saying "Alllllright" in the most quagmire way at the idea. Giggity Which I was. A girl like you shouldn't drop invitations like that. Speaking of, you still hang with that one chick? An idea was forming, and as far as I was concerned, three was company. I tilted my head back, looking at Debo upside down, as that internal smugness came to the surface, consuming my entire expression. Sorry, kiddo. I echoed, Your human dick can't make all chicks tick., "My dicks superhuman. That's how your mom and I made you. Call me daddy anytime." I rolled my eyes and took another drink, a big drink, actually.

What came out of her mouth next had me frozen, staring at her, confusion in and above my eyes, but a smile growing on my face. I looked down, inspecting my arms, my chest, my legs, then looked back at her. Am I transparent or did the gods saute your brain in Byrne sauce before putting it into that head of yours? Some more Debo commentary erupted, I didn't catch it, I was too busy looking at her like she was one of the hot as fuck aliens we were just talking about moments ago. Confused, but somehow pleased. Maybe I wasn't fucking insane, maybe she wasn't, maybe people like us weren't, the rest of the world was. She'd just, word for word, taken my motto about work, and projected it out of that pretty mouth of hers. Other than it sounding better coming out of her, the words were still mine. You said- The words- I started, confused about how to start the fucking sentence. Took the words right outta my head. I finally got it out, trying to shake off a weird feeling by dousing it in more alcohol. It worked.

The conversation moved on, and she answered my earlier question. Or at least, I thought she did. I put the pieces together, I just wasn't sure if they fit. It didn't fucking matter, I wanted them to fit, so I'd make them. What all great puzzle putter togethers say. I didn't care, I wanted that memory to be refreshed in my mind. Why the fuck wasn't I using that as my anger anchor? It was a good damn memory. Too bad I wasn't creep enough to copy files from her phone to mine. My moral compass was a fuckin' prick sometimes. And her expression... I bit my lip to keep from laughing at her, and pretended to be distracted by the label on my bottle rather than her exaggerated eyebrow dance. "Oh I do, regularly." He laughed, and I turned my attention to him just as he was putting his headphones back on.

My head rolled back around, and eyes darted from the bottle to her as I started peeling up the label with my thumb nail. Be careful, or he will try harder. I laughed, my expression slowly transforming back to it's normal state as she caught my attention. I stopped, finally gripping the bottle by the neck like a stick shift, the bottom of it pressed against my knee. Point made. I nodded, waiting for the good shit to come out. Something about having dirt on her was just comforting, even if I didn't actually believe she had any intentions of outing me and what I was.

As her little story started coming out, I didn't even realize that I wasn't trying to hide the confused look on my face. Wait... I pointed at her, bottle still in hand as my finger extended out, 'You pullin' my leg? My hand dropped, but my expression stayed solid... Whatever expression that was. Confused? On the verge of laughter just in case she was pullin' my leg? I didn't know. Okay so wait... This time, I took a drink and put the bottle down, using my fingers to keep track of the story as I repeated it. Chick... Dude... They create a baby. I hooked both of my index fingers together, as if that was a universal fucking sign for ''creating a baby''. Gimme a fucking break, I didn't know sign language. And you were that baby? And you're possessing what? I paused, staring at her, but not really looking as I tried to think through what she'd just told me.

I threw myself back in my seat, and I probably looked like I was trying to do calculus in my head. As the pieces started coming together, I smiled. I even fucking laughed. Holy fuck. My eyes finally landed back on hers, and I didn't even try to hide my grin. That is fucked up. I reached for my bottle, holding it up. Ima drink to that shit. Still smiling. Constantly fucking smiling.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Oh, God, Byrne, you're killin' me. I kept my grin as I took the next drink of tequila and my lips were more loose than ever and I could feel a slight tingle in my arms. Honestly, I liked weed, but I felt this more and it wasn't the legality of it, it was that. I scooted my ass over, realizing there was yet another taco that had somehow hidden itself under my thigh. I snatched it up, thankful I wouldn't have to seem like a bogart and ask for more when it was free food to begin with.
The guurr in uh vidoh? I said, with a full mouth. The girl in the video? Bro, she's my roommate, I said once I'd finally cleared my mouth. I shot a gaze to him, a knowing grin. There was something fun about having a secret from someone else in the room, even if you barely knew them. Especially when it was a juicy, mischievous secret about yourself. I wasn't ashamed of it, not in the least. Maybe that was where the fucked up, vain part of me hid. Knowing that he was probably getting off on something my roommate and I did when we were drunk and bored.

God bless this guy, he was hot but his dick humor just... wasn't doing it for me. When a dude bragged about his dick so much it just painted this picture that they were in love with themselves, and would be more than happy to masturbate for eternity since their cock was so magical.

I just figured Byrne sauce was Jack Daniels and I'm not sure about birth but you know as well as I do, I'm sloshed on the stuff regularly. Today an exception, thought I'd experiment. I said, grinning and I held up the Cuervo or whatever brand it was. All I knew was it was gold and it got me drunk. Also, it was working pretty damn well with tacos. I know a thing or two, I suppose. I don't know why it didn't surprise me that Vincent pretty much felt the same way about work as I did. I mean, I know I didn't know shit about his life, and there wasn't much to know about mine, but I got the same overall feel from him that I felt about my own - that neither of us were certainly career oriented, we weren't successful in the American dream sort of way. And probably neither of us wanted that bullshit either. Fuck you, your kids, your minivan, your fucking the same person for the rest of your life. Who picked that shit out, anyway? Let's take everything that sucks in life and make it a social obligation.

I actually sat my bottle down and clapped, and it wasn't sarcastic either. I think he understood, at least to an extent. And the cherry on top was that I think he actually believed me. I picked my bottle up, silent while I let him process his reaction, then held up my bottle in a toast. Here's to no childhood, no fucked up high school years, none of that shit. I mean, it's kind of nice to have someone who understands the fuckery of the way things are behind the scenes who can actually believe me. My quote unquote parents only recently found out the truth. I still don't even fucking know if they actually believe it. I took a swig, realizing I had yet another reason to be comfortable in Vin's place. Even if it was new, not the old place. It wasn't the house it was the people there. No, I wasn't planning on lamenting the oddities of life when you were born as a twenty-something. It would just be something to know the person beside me (getting his ass kicked by the way) playing Battlefield, knew what I was. If someone knew what I was and didn't avoid me like the goddamn plague.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Hey... Okay I mean, yeah I was flirting, but I think I'm actually onto something. I mean c'mon Raven, sex sells doesn't it? Fuck, 'you know I drank St. Pauli Girl beer for two years straight, but didn't actually like it? I didn't drink anything else unless it was hard shit. Why? Because their label is a hot chick with her cleavage out holding two beers. I mean... I'm not asking you to demean yourself or whatever, I don't know if you're a feminist or not. You don't need to put your tits out, just put your face on that shit. See it as... You're proud, you're personally proud to use your own face to represent your business. And hey, if a bunch of horny teenagers show up with mommy's wallet to buy shit from you, consider that a bonus, right? Fuck it made sense to me.

I smirked as she talked through a mouthful of food, eyes squinting on her, but smirk still in place as I took a moment to figure out what the fuck she'd just said. What came next had me gripping my heart and throwing my head back, I even jerked my legs around like I was having a heart attack before looking back at her, my claw like grip over my heart now relaxed. The girls next door... I muttered, shaking my head like I couldn't believe it. How did I get so lucky anyway? Fuck, I thought I'd ran outta that shit a long time ago. Maybe the ancestors were making up for allowing me to move next door to that hag I'd lived by before? Shit, who cared? She into wolves? I was kidding, and for some fucked reason, I hoped she knew it.

I laughed, You're probably right. - Jack Daniels and St. Pauli Girl. 'Can't pretend those two years didn't happen. I added, taking a long swig after as I sunk deeper into my seat. Fuck I probably looked like a sloth. Hows that experiment goin' anyway? Drunk yet? I asked with raised eyebrows, realizing that I was buzzed... Maybe more. It was hard for me to really gauge my intoxication levels. All I knew, was I knew I was fucking drunk when I was fucking drunk. It usually didn't register for me until long after I was already intoxicated anyway.

The truth about her situation, was... Well it had to be true. After the shit I'd experienced, the shit I was still experiencing, what kind of schmuck would I be to not have an open mind about shit like this? What reason would she have for making up a story like that anyway? Plus I had a thing with lies, at least... I liked to think I did. Considering how important loyalty and honesty were to me, it'd be pretty fucking fucked if I didn't have a thing with lies. No Acne phases... No... Uh... Wait a minute. How do you know shit then? 'You gain your moms... Education? I mean you had to have, to some extent. Otherwise you'd be shittin' yourself and crying and whatever else it is babies do all day. Right? I glared, suddenly confused all over again.

Then something really fucked hit me...

Wait so when we... I was really, I mean it was you, but it was... Your mom too... When we, yanno... I didn't even expect her to understand any of that... Maybe she would, I didn't know. All I knew was... You've brought an entirely new meaning to ''I fucked your mom'' jokes.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 am

I once had a dude attempt to explain it to me, at least partly when men treated women the way they do. He said they were angry that women had that kind of power over them. I never really believed it, but shit maybe there was at least an inkling of truth to it. Was it fucked up? Sure. Should I use it for my business? Well, I mean, I guess there was no harm in a face. Of course, self-depreciating humor was as much a part of me as my fucking arm, so, I mean, fuck, I'll try it, but if sales tank we'll know why. I raised my brows and took a drink, thinking now that unless I wanted to crawl home I should slow that shit down.

The fuck you doin, Byrne? I said, but it wasn't long before I erupted into laughter. How bad was it that I was totally okay with making whatever fantasy was in his head come true? I mean, of course, if Caly was, and I kind of doubted she needed the painful side of it like I did. I waited, looked around, and noticed that Debo must have gone for a piss. Perfect fucking timing. I looked him in the eye, dead serious. I-No, no, it was too fucked. God, though, goals. I licked the tequila from my lips and realized I must have seemed like I was in a fucking trance thinking about it. If she could handle you, I'd think about it, Byrne. That's right, turn it into a goddamn joke. Cheesy smile and all. And so much for slowing down on the tequila.

Yeah, it's working. It's um, I think it's a nice fun brand of drunk. Apparently putting more than a few dirty thoughts in my head, but just about anything could do that as you're well aware, I sent him a sheepish glare. Zombies, Jack daniels, phones, fuck. But screw it, if I was a slut, at least I fucking had fun. But I was thankful for the topic shift, even if it was my fucked up past. Fuck buddies was fun, but I'd come to actually appreciate the friends part. And now that he knew, it kind of became more important that we kept the "buddies" part an actual thing. No one fucking knew, and no one else would believe it.

Yeah, I got her knowledge. I mean, shit for the longest time I could play about any musical instrument I wanted. She was a music teacher or something. But it still - it's fucking weird. I can't play much without feeling this fucked up sense of guilt, so I don't do it. I mean, I run a music store, so yeah, I pick up a guitar once in a while to impress customers. I wouldn't be able to sell if I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. God, I guess it could be worse. I could have/should have laughed at the thought of being an adult baby, but fuck it could have been very real. And the fact that some asshole played with that shit when he kicked her out, what if the same had happened to her? I mean, it was good to know in a way that shit could be worse than it actually was, but it also pissed me off the fact that that Jude guy either was too stupid to know or didn't care.

Don't let your head explode on that one, Joe, and don't fuckin' ruin it for me, I said, now scooting closer to him and shoving his shoulder. Going by your logic I can't fuck ever again without them fucking my mom too, so fuck off with that shit, I said, but I was grinning. Nah, I've had to convince myself of some twisted logic, like really remind myself I am my own person and this is just a fucking sack of skin, you know? Besides, We don't look a thing alike. I looked around, realizing I didn't have my purse with me. I actually kept her old drivers' license to remind me of that specific fact, that I was not her. It's not here, but I'll show you her pic one day. You probably wouldn't believe it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:54 pm

If sales tank. She was high. I have plenty of ideas on your business, your job is fucking cool as shit compared to my own which is probably why. For now, I'll just stick to handing out your business card to my musician buddies and shut the fuck up about work. I raised my bottle with a smile, and the drink I took after sealed the promise I'd made to shut up about it.

My hands raised around my chest, palms facing her, and I broke eye contact, I plead the fifth. Her laughter was contagious too, and my face distorted in an attempt to hide my own grin and laughter. My eyes slowly returned to hers, and when I say slowly, I mean that shit was in slow motion. It reminded me of one of those moments in horror flicks when the victim was scared to look behind because they knew the killer was standing right behind them, so they'd do it in slow motion for dramatic effect... Where had I seen that happen anyway? Probably Alien... Those movies were full of cliche's, which didn't at all take away from the quality of 'em either... Nothing better than facehuggers... Only in my case, Michelle wasn't a killer offering me a swift death, she was a fucking goddess offering me real life porn. The way she said it was... Different, but that only made it all the more fucking convincing. Wait... 'You serious? The cheesy smile threw me off, and I didn't know what to believe.

As much as I wanted to cling to that conversation to determine if that was a promise or not, I didn't. Shiiiit... I can't remember any brand of drunk but my own. I tend to stay in my comfort zone... But I hear ya'. I was just thinkin' about facehuggers, and we both know you can't think about facehuggers without thinking about demon vaginas from hell. I'd still fuck one. Debo's voice entered the room as the bathroom door closed. Sorry bro, just blew up yer toilet. But hey... He held up his phone, Thanks for the tunes. I'll catch ya' later, yeah? He didn't even wait for a response before plopping his hand under his chin to wave his fingers towards Michelle... And then he was gone.

I listened, feeling almost sad at the thought of playing music being tainted by some fucked emotion like guilt. Shit, music was my escape from fucked feelings. I also had this strange feeling of de ja vu. Didn't I know a music teacher once? I ignored it, I guess that makes sense. I thought you just had a passion for music, but you're right. I wouldn't wanna buy from some newb that didn't know the difference between a guitar bridge and the one he drove on, on his way to work that day... I gripped the neck of my bottle, staring down at it before looking back to her. But yanno... If you ever wanted to... I don't know, get rid of that guilt... I could help. While I was generally against compelling people I knew, especially people I considered friends, this gift would hardly be forced upon her, and definitely wouldn't be anything drastic... I'd just get rid of the guilt in particular, so when she played, she could feel whatever feeling playing aroused in her. It didn't feel wrong, but... Maybe it was. Then again, I hardly saw any fault to offering.

I laughed, apologizing all the way through. Blame the booze, your mind isn't the only one that goes fucked places. But really, I'm sorry, I can't pretend I'd be happy if you compared fucking me to fucking my dad. I snorted as the words came out, the drink I was trying to take dribbling down my chin as I felt a fucked combination of feelings, disgusted, and amused. When I put it that way, I realized how fucked it really was that I'd said anything in the first place about her mom.

She seemed to push all the right buttons. Twice now, the little Raven had summed up my entire brain in a few words or less, and it was easy to see why her company was at the top of my list. She was her own person. Her fucked situation didn't dictate that. Hell she was claiming a body that wasn't even hers and she was still living the life she wanted, she was still her own person. If she could accomplish that, then why the hell _couldn't_ I break the law of The Ancestors? I didn't need to sit back and let the Ancestors or Lilith decide where I went and what I did, and I fucking wouldn't either. I was my own person too, I made my own choices, and I decided who or what influenced those choices, no one else determined that shit. Fuck The Supremacy, fuck Lilith, fuck Odin, fuck the Ancestors, fuck 'em all.

I completely shifted my body, facing her with my fingers gripped around the neck of my bottle, the butt end of it resting against the back of the couch. I'm convinced you're a genius. And I don't mean your mom, I don't mean her brain, I mean yours. I said as if it was as sure as the sky was fucking blue. And I expect to see that pic too, eventually. My eyes narrowed on hers as another thought started forming. Yanno... You'd make a good wolf. If you ever wanna trade in your feathers for fur, gimme a call. It was true. There was no denying that it took a certain strength to be what we were. I appreciated that strength, I actually did enjoy being a wolf, what I hated about it were other more political aspects that made me feel like I was living in a time where electricity only existed during thunder storms. But Michelle? She was a survivor.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics