setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Howdy Neighbor

[Private] Howdy Neighbor

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Howdy Neighbor

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Thread Details
Townhouses | Cool but Calm | 5 P.M.

Be'Lakor tee, fitted in the arms/chest area, and looser towards the end where his waist tapers off, Dark denim jeans, and black boots. <3

Most of my shit had already been carried inside. It was all still in boxes, and those boxes contained Luxx's crap thrown where it could fit. But it was inside, including my furniture. Unpacking was going to be the shittiest part. But I'd made a point to setup my stereo system, putting my music on shuffle while I worked. The AC needed fixing in the place, so I left the front door open to keep the cool air flowing in, and took off my jacket. I'd already had to compel at least three people into shutting the fuck up about my music, it wasn't noise curfew yet. Fucking grannies.

I opened a few boxes and stared at the junk inside, sighing in disapproval at my sub par packing abilities. Fuck it, I moved to the entrance and took a seat on my front step, packing my smokes and wiping the sweat away from my forehead with the back of my hand, then with the end of my shirt. Fucking wolf temperature shit sucked. I plopped a smoke in my mouth and pushed my hair away from my face before shaking my shirt around to get some cool air between it and my torso. I should have fucking made Luxx help me. Fucking balls.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Howdy Neighbor

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:11 pm

I guess it was a good thing I owned the store, and could make Paul be my bitch and cover for me while I moved. Sadly Caly couldn’t, and I could just tell she was sooooo broken hearted about the fact. It didn’t matter. Living in the old apartment creeped me the fuck out after what Shane had told me. And anything that had been Eva’s, Mom’s whatever the fuck she actually was, was left there. The new place reminded me nothing of the old, and it was going to be fucking great. Maybe, maybe I could even try to make it look like adults lived there. I always got these fucking awesome ideas, and never the cash or energy to carry them out. Don’t ever get stoned and watch HGTV.

I sat the computer tower beside the staircase, beside a long line of boxes and a few comforters. One was actually Gio’s. Fuck my life. Basically at this point everything of value was in the house now. The few boxes left in the car were beanies and ugly mismatched plates. Shit like that. It was time for a fucking break.

So usually, loud music meant shitty neighbors, but the door being open and the music lofting in was… okay let’s be honest, I was selling out in my later days. It was a little heavier than what I listened to lately, but usually people who listened to shit like that were cool in my book. It sounded like it was coming from outside, too, so I figured I might as well introduce myself, and let whoever it was know that I was totally on board with the metal. Not that they likely cared, but they could at least feel 5% better about it.

I trudged out, the sun shining through the door but it was still cool once I stepped out. I looked to the neighboring steps where I saw a figure in all black. Maybe I’d pick on the dude, first. Pretend to be a total asshat. I trudged down the steps and stood at the bottom, clearing my throat before speaking, not even really looking at the guy.

Damn, bro, turn that shit- I stopped. Holy mother of fucksticks. Was that who I fucking thought it was? up? I only stepped onto the first step, but I grinned widely shaking my head. What the fuck you doin’ here, Joe?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:38 pm

I felt a light breeze start to pickup, thankful for the cool air until it put my lighter out. And then again. If you thought it was impossible to get pissed at a flame you would be wrong. I growled in frustration, now flicking the thing so violently, even if it did spark, I wouldn't have given it a chance to actually stay lit. My eyes began to glow white as I ripped the smoke from my mouth and tried to toss it across the street, but the breeze picked up and sent it flying into my eye. Mother fucker! My hand shot up grip my battle wound. Tobacco in the eye was no joke, the shit burned so fucking much, tears instantly started welling up. And a woman passing by with her kid made a high pitched sound in disapproval, I didn't even know what I'd done! I dropped my hand and leaned forward, growling viciously, and of course she started rushing away, practically dragging her kid behind like a doll on a leash.

I heard footsteps, and the beginning of a sentence. A watering eye meant compulsion wasn't going to be easy, so I twisted my body, leaning back and extending my arm into my new townhouse with remote in hand, and turned the volume down to a ''reasonable level''. I was ready too, my eye may have been closed, but I was going to give this mother fucker the snarliest look I could manage if she so much as opened her mouth about the music again. There was no way I was going to put up with another wench neighbor from hell.

I couldn't fucking believe I didn't recognize the voice. And I didn't quite understand why I felt compelled to keep both eyes closed when only one was burning. I opened my eyes, the face, Joe, fuck me. What the fuck? The words said hell no, but the smile on my face said fuck yes. When was the last time I'd even talked to this chick? I live here. I started, standing up and taking a couple steps down to be at her level, leaning up against the railing with arms crossed. What are you doing here? You a Jehovah's Witness? Or is The Mad Platter doing deliveries now? I laughed, unable to stop myself from thinking about how little work it would really take her to get me to pull out my wallet and get me to buy a new bass, or piano, or anything for that matter. Unless you're just spying on me. Don't be shy bro, no need to spy bro, just come say hi bro. I rhymed so... Fucking eloquently.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:21 am

Had I caught him off guard that much or was he simply captain of the struggle bus today? So maybe I loved seeing different sides to people. It wasn't that I delighted in his struggle, or anyone elses' for that matter. It just simply made me feel more human for the fact that I struggled. Of course, my brain was wired completely different than everyone else too, so I saw something else. I mean, the fact that this might be what everyone on the outside saw, but I was privy to his animal. Alright, get the shit out of that Michelle, you're not gonna try to fuck 'im every time you see him. Alright, yeah, at least for once that wasn't completely on my mind. If I'm a Jehovah's witness, you're a fucking monk. And what the shit do you mean you live here? I'm moving in nextdoor. Is this real life?

Now the corners of my lips were turned up so hard it almost hurt, but I chuckled at his attempt at... a rhyme? Rap? I didn't even know. Aw, damn, I guess you caught me. I was sent here to spy on you. Gig's up. I hung my head and pretended to sulk off before stopping my idiot show and returning to the steps, now taking one step closer to where he stood. This is crazy. When did you move? My old place was uh.. Had some shitty history to it, besides, I'm bringing in a little more cash, so I suppose I can afford to live less like a college student, more like an adult.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:00 am

A monk. I repeated in distaste. I should feel insulted. But the comparison was only fair. So you get a pass. Would I threaten her with my wolfen fangs and claws? Probably, would I mean it? No. It was almost funny. It was probably bad actually. In every way. The fact that all it took was seeing this chicks face and hearing her voice, and I suddenly felt like the big bad again, not the small weak. She was the worst kind of drug to be addicted to. Which was precisely why I was fighting the urge to picture her with her clothes off. That only added fuel the fire she lit under my ass.

Don't fuck with me Hawke. I tilted my head to the side, tucking my lips in to hide the smile. Was she serious? When I'd left the old place I'd been so tormented by the neighbor from hell I don't know... I guess I just assumed this would be no different. I hoped it wouldn't, but it was so much fucking easier to expect nothing good. I guess I'd done something right to please the ancestors.

Brave little human, spying on the mean old wolf. Maybe I should re-nickname you Braveheart. I'm sure you could rock that blue war paint like a champ. How fucked was it that she probably could? The fact that she was making sulking sexy proved it. Though that seemed more like a personal perception, maybe less of a reality. Living like an adult is overrated. Interesting though, this isn't exactly Seattle. 'The music scene really that big here? Or are you one hell of a car salesman? She was a real man trap, and if what I remembered of her was right, she didn't even know it. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had a line of dudes as long as the great wall outside The Mad Platter, ready to spend their hard earned money on instruments they'd never play. Same situation. Other than the money part. I flashed my eyes a bright white, But that's not really an issue... For... Yanno, reasons.

So if we're really neighbors does that mean uh... You're gonna bring me food or something to welcome me to the neighborhood? I joked, but... Not. Fuck, why was I suddenly so hungry? Now I had two appetites that I needed to take care of.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics