setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Closed] FIsheye Lens - Page 5

[Closed] FIsheye Lens

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Closed] FIsheye Lens

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:09 am

I laughed, stroking my chin and looking up towards the ceiling as if what I was pondering was written there in black ink. You got me there. Either that or following ambulances to homes where the only fire is in their fireplaces... We didn't see a lot of action, that was true. It was too wet most of the time for anything to catch fire. Though the further east you got, the more likely it was for wildfires to start, which was mostly what we at the station waited for. Yeah we didn't get to live up to our childhood dreams of riding around in the big red truck for those, but we saw plenty of action. So much in fact, I felt a bit guilty for treating it as such a lighthearted thing. We'd lost people, people had lost people, people had lost homes and pets and other belongings that couldn't be replaced. It wasn't a joke at all, actually.

If alfonzo isn't your reverse drag name I'm not interested. I glared ahead, already feeling like my own words had implied something I was trying to avoid. I mean... Even in reverse drag you're... hot? No, fuck, there's no saving that one is there? I laughed, avoiding eye contact. No apologies. And of course not, the free beer is a perk, sure. But I hang out with you for Alfonzo. I finally embraced the gay connotation from earlier. Fuck it. Me love you long time. I rubbed my hands together, licking my lips in anticipation for some kung pao chicken. That was a yes, by the way. I grinned, reaching for my shirt to hold it up for her to see the stain. And I'm down for whatever, if you don't mind goin' out with a slob.

I took a step towards her, then another, her eyes firmly on her screen as I got closer and closer. The fabric of our pants touching, but not our bodies. Unless... I crossed my arms, looking down at her, feeling like fucking Zeus. He got lotsa pussy didn't he? You wanna lay-Stay, unless you wanna stay in? I corrected my intentional fuck up. It was all about planting seeds in her mind... And in other places. I took another step forward, Whatta you think? And another, leaving her with no where to go with the driver side window directly behind her back.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:34 am

Oh, I know I've got it all wrong. I worried a little that I might have been insulting. I'm sure it was true, that there wasn't a whole lot to do, but I was sure when it was bad it was bad. But I didn't want to bring it up. He was infectious, and it was too easy just to gloss it over and simply return the banter. I know you're really a big strong hero. I pursed my lips together in a pointless attempt to hide my smile but the corners betrayed me.

Oh, you figured me out. My alter ego. Alfonzo is Spanish and you have to admit, that's hot whichever gender you choose. As hard as I tried, I couldn't imagine myself as a man, even with my somewhat boyish figure. But I was imagining myself giving Logan that massage. I had tried to let go, thinking it would be easy. Thinking it was me pushing towards something happening between us. "Letting it go" was only making it worse. No pressure to do anything, no pressure not to, either. Slob? I rolled my eyes. C'mon, don't you know every girl has a greasemonkey fantasy? And if they say they don't, they're totally lying. I wanted to instantly cover my face, maybe even run away. I thought I'd heard the ding of the dryer meaning it was finished. That was as good of an excuse as any to run away, right? But no. As many excuses I thought of to get myself out of this, my feet were planted firmly. But soon enough I found that it didn't matter. Finding the number to Happy Dragon didn't matter. His words could have been a slip, but his actions proved they were anything but. I looked up at him, wondering if he could see my heart pounding in my chest. One more step, and any question of his intentions was up in smoke.

He felt powerful, I felt weak, and I loved every bit of it. My eyes trailed down to where our bodies met, where I felt his strength locking me in to where there was no getting away from something that had obviously been sitting in our minds. A thousand things could have said no. How much this would complicate our possible living situation, how messed up this was when our past was considered, and more. But they didn't. My mind was blank except for how I felt. Why say no?

I lifted myself up on my toes, my backside rubbing against the door and my hips dragging against his. My left fingers dug into his shirt and my right wrapped around the back of his neck, pulling him toward me until our lips met. As if he would object after signs like this, I closed my eyes not wanting to see any sign of rejection.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:09 am

This was a toxic conversation. Or maybe I just had a toxic mind. Fire trucks lead to hoses, hoses lead to me wanting to put mine somewhere... Somewhere preferably near Claire. I just wanted to dip my toes in the water, you couldn't fucking blame me. Hot women weren't, and never would be "just friends" until you could get a taste. Once that curiosity had been sated it'd be easy. Who would have thought, getting to easy would be so hard... Literally. Even the words coming out of her mouth were easy innuendos. A big strong hero... You have no idea Claire. I replied to her failed attempt to hide a smile with a facial expression of my own. A cocked brow as I looked her up and down.

The laugh that came out of me didn't change my one track mind. It was too late to change it, it'd been made up. I knew what I wanted from her, and I couldn't think of one point in history where I denied myself what I wanted. I wasn't about to start now. Your alter ego could be named Adolf Osama Gaylord and you'd still be hot. I said without hesitation, smirking proudly as that weird conscience that had developed like a bubble around my desires started shrinking. In that case... I rubbed what little grease I had left on my fingers in two streaks beneath both of my eyes. Tell me Claire? Am I your fantasy yet? Warpaint, it seemed pretty fucking appropriate since we were about to tear this garage up. Unless she said no... Oh fuck, that thought alone had my stomach tensing in an attempt to hold the laughter inside. Unless she said no. Fuck, that was golden.

---

I'd already received the message, and it was as clear as day. And that message was... No signal. No attempt to escape, no disapproving facial expression, no vocal disapproval. Jesus, as if I needed another sign. The second that barrier was broken everything just fucking erupted. My hands quickly reached under he legs, my fingers spread up around the curves of her ass as I lifted her up, and my knee pressed up against the car behind her to keep her at my level as I leaned into her kiss, hands spreading down her shoulders and arms until I reached her wrists. I gripped and pinned them against the car on either side of her head, lightly biting at her lip and pulling away, over and over again until I stopped. You're trouble. I said through small gasps for air. And I fucking meant it.

Back to top Go down

Claire Trevino

Claire Trevino | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:01 am

I didn't answer the question. I didn't have to; the fact that neither of us were stopping what was happening answered his question. And my one action of approval broke a dam and I wondered why I had never been with (or remembered being with) someone as strong as him before. I wouldn't know I was breathing if it wasn't for the rise and fall of my chest. My eyes were now open wide, in disbelief this was happening - but also in an effort to take it all in. Down his body which held mine seemingly effortlessly. Somehow it made an impact when I realized that he knew this was going to happen. His confidence, the fact that his shirt had left the scene long before this started, was a statement and I didn't even...

You started this fire, I said, my head falling back just long enough to avoid one hungry tug, Byrne, and you know it. Finally, I closed my eyes again and when his lips met mine I locked him in, my tongue tasting his lips and then him. My hands struggled, but only to feel whatever resistance he would give. My back arched and a muffled groan slipped into his mouth as I felt myself brush against his leg. I tightened my legs around him, bringing him in as if he could be any closer to me.

This time I fought my arms free with purpose, breaking our lips long enough to catch my breath and leaning forward just enough so that I could wrestle off my shirt. I couldn't help it, I chuckled a little at my struggle, but before it landed on the dirty garage floor my fingers cradled his jaw and pulled him until his lips crashed against mine. His shoulders wedged between my arms, my fingers gripped and dug into his hair, and every inch of me that could be against him was, feeling his warmth against the chill air of the garage. He tasted amazing, and maybe it was the beer - but it made him taste like a man. (I mean what else? But you know what I mean.) I almost couldn't stop, but I had to. I pulled away, my arms wrapped around him, catching my breath, my eyes wild and wide and gazing directly into his. Astonishment - fading into a smile, I finally spoke, I don't wanna tell you how long I've been thinking about this.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:39 am

There was no way to explain, no words. Why the hell did I want her so badly? It had to have been time, it'd been too long. Too much time had passed, I'd been outta the game. I guess my body knew it before I did. And even though I'd hit up the batting cages with my cousin's old flame, something about that just didn't hit the spot. Maybe because I knew from the beginning she was a soulless bitch. She fucked like one too. But no, Claire wasn't soulless. Fuck I'd gone out of my way to make sure she wasn't soulless. She wasn't dead either, I'd gone out of my way to preserve that too. She was alive, and I was fairly damn certain she'd be moaning soulful tunes before the night was done.

Let it burn. I practically growled the words as I went in for more. This time more aggressively, then less, and less, and more. My hands gripped tighter around her wrists as she sounded approval. The tension in her legs was all I needed, call it a permission slip. I pressed myself harder against her, happy when she worked for her freedom from my grip, only to do what I was planning to do next. I flashed a smile at her struggle, but it faded away real quick as more and more of her skin was revealed. She was like fucking milk, and I was chocolate. And milk was taking control, it was a surprise actually, and I was sure that surprise flashed across my expression, accompanied by a smile of approval.

Her fingers were through my hair now, her body closer, her kiss deeper. Another growl filled the space between us as I gripped her hips to lift her up higher, pushing myself closer, my lips refusing to break free, and my arms wrapping tightly around her to make sure she was as close as she could possibly get. They quickly released tension and hands ran over the smooth skin of her back, her sides, down the sides of her legs, and back up under her ass. When she broke free my jaw sat open as I took in air, in and out, watching her chest expand and contract like my own. My hand gripped her hair and I tugged back lightly, and my other pushed at the center of her back, forcing her chest out even more so I could go in with my mouth. I kissed the skin, up and down, reaching her neck, then her jaw, the time between each one shrinking as I made my way up. Then I stopped.

I looked at her.

Tell me. I said, my eyes still on hers as my hands slid down her sides again, lower and lower, reaching her waste band. That's where they stayed, tugging at the fabric, my hand slipping in but not going bond the warm skin that sat just beneath it. I continued looking at her, wanting to see every reaction as I took my sweet time getting to where we both wanted me to be.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics