setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Pizza, Drugs, and Rock n Roll - Page 6

[Private] Pizza, Drugs, and Rock n Roll

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Pizza, Drugs, and Rock n Roll

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 pm

In that case, you can come right on over, I said as nonchalantly as I could. But we've been having a good time so  you don't need to worry, I said in order to appease him.

That's crazy because I'm actually a 50 year old bald man too? Is she double catfishing us? I said shocked. I stared at Michelle wide-eyed but she was asleep or maybe just in some kind of alcohol induced daze.

I paused and sighed for a moment, giving myself time to calm down a little from how much I'd been giggling earlier. Well to be honest, I'm not a 50 year old bald man. I'm a 28 year old woman. What about you? Are you really as hairless as you say?

Back to top Go down

Paul Thacker

Paul Thacker | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon May 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Oh, you want me to rescue you? Without Michelle to answer I was really unsure of how serious I should take that. For all I knew, this girl was just as haphazard as Michelle. Wait, I was actually considering this. It wouldn't hurt, although I'd never dated a human girl before. I hadn't dated much to begin with. One serious relationship, and I "talked" to a few other girls, but they ended up feeling somewhat neglected. I trained, I took care of the gardens, I worked, and I played music. It was a strange line to walk - I wasn't the type to just have sex for sex, but relationships tended to take the back burner and most people weren't okay with that. So I was always apprehensive.

Wow, that's quite the... voice for a fifty year old man. I smiled and at this point I was pacing around the room. This was some part of life apparently I'd missed out on. Something that probably started happening to people in high school. I seemed to be handling it okay. Surely this would end up with her wanting to meet. I didn't consider myself superficial, but I still was curious, no one could lie and say they didn't go on looks at all. Did she at least look like she took care of herself?

I wouldn't consider myself hairless, I smirked, knowing there was absolutely no way she would get the joke. Shame, she'd probably never get the joke. Could I casually slip in the word fur? I'm not fifty either. I hesitated. Did girls date guys younger? My sister never did, she always said she couldn't stand younger guys. I'm 25.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 08, 2017 5:01 pm

I honestly think Michelle is passed out at this point, I said with a chuckle, So I can hardly say I need to be rescued, but... my voice trailed off because if I was being honest, I was beginning to like Paul enough to want to actually meet him in person. Maybe give the whole dating thing a try. if you wanna meet up, I'm not completely opposed? I finished the thought with what I thought seemed like a casual suggestion. I didn't want to seem desparate, but I was hardly inhibited at the moment and it was going to happen some time if I was being serious about this whole thing.

I was born with a high-pitched voice! I can't change it, I said in mock defensiveness. My eyebrows went up at his suggestive comment, I'm glad to hear it, I said with a laugh to let him know that I got the joke.

I considered the fact that he was a little younger. I didn't really know enough about dating to know how that would affect things. It was hardly like I was some old lady in comparison with him. There were far bigger gaps between us anyway, like the fact that I was a wolf and he was a human. I didn't really get hung up on things like age when it came to sex anyway. Maybe I wanted to be pickier because this was more serious, but I didn't really know if I could find someone better than Paul, who was attractive and came recommended as chill. You couldn't do much better than that anymore. Damn, I was so happy to hear that you were 50.

Back to top Go down

Paul Thacker

Paul Thacker | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon May 08, 2017 5:17 pm

She's a lightweight, huh? Good to know, I said, taking a mental note although I wasn't sure I believed it. I'd be lying if I said I never smelled it on her breath even at work. MMmm, too bad. I'm kinda bored. But then again, you two aren't the only ones who have been drinking. I could shift, and be there in no time, but again, I wasn't giving myself away. And then came the question, I mean, I knew it was coming. I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled, pretty damn thankful that Matrix wasn't here to witness this. Especially with my history that wasn't really my history but people suspected she was more than she was. Even if I myself was hesitant to seek a relationship, I hated the judgment from others I received for it more than anything.

I'm not either. At least I sounded sincere and I was, but sometimes, especially on the phone with a stranger (which was a rare occurrence) I was really awkward. I was glad she was able to keep up conversation, because I wouldn't be able to. After making a round of the room, I fell back onto the couch, rested my head on the armrest and knees over the throw pillow. So these things weren't completely useless. Drinks? Somewhere?

My eyes widened as if she could see them. Oh, really? I hope you're not some sort of gold digger because my assets are anything but monetary. Now I was smiling, which I had to take as a good sign. At least this blind date wasn't completely blind.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Well... if you call what we've been drinking tonight "light" then yeah, I didn't want to discredit Michelle. She'd put away some serious booze tonight and maybe I would be a little bored too if I was listening to somebody hitting on one of my coworkers but I'd been doing it so badly that I was surprised she wasn't laughing hysterically at me. I glanced at Michelle, and then leaned closer to listen to her breathing but it didn't seem to slow. I looked at her closely and saw an eyelid twitch, I think she's actually awake, just very quiet?

I smiled at his response, glad that I hadn't come on too strong and scared him off, Well, we can all agree that we like drinks I think. Have any place in mind? Where was there around Index? One Shot? Bennigan's? Maybe Bennigan's would be best since it was classier than One Shot and I didn't work there. I didn't know what Paul would think about me being a bartender but it wasn't really a high level position. You know Bennigan's? We could meet there maybe tomorrow night if you want?

My eyebrows went way up, Oh really? Who's to say that I don't have some of my own assets? I said, with a suggestive smile on my face that Paul couldn't see and that was wasted on Michelle.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics