setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Side With The Devil

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:48 am

Thread Details
Tattarama Tattoo Parlor | Light Rain | Around 11am

Outfit, Hair is tied up in a high ponytail

The plan had been to get up early. That didn’t happen. Avoiding going back to Onyx’s house required some marathon nights out at various nightclubs and bars. The only one I hadn’t gone to was fucking One Shot. Ever since the night I’d met Olympia and managed to convince Ozra to return it had felt like hell on earth. Until the old owner returned I had vowed not to step foot in it. Not for nostalgia. Not for nothing. I’d also been avoiding Onyx himself. The last time we had seen each other had been interesting. I had been drinking myself into a stupor to try and forget about it. So far it was working because I hadn’t even drifted into thinking about a single thing for a whole night, a whole morning.

Keeping my appointment at the tattoo parlor was currently more important than anything else I had to do. Which was fucking shit really when you looked at it, considering everything piled up on my plate. Some RnR was desperately needed, since I didn’t class Olympic vodka drinking to be all that relaxing when I was force feeding myself. When I looked in the mirror the first thing my eyes drifted to was the fucking ugly scar on my arm. There was nothing wrong with scars, in fact on other people they were downright sexy. Tales and memories of the battlefield. Fantasies and daydreams were often something I had to shove back down when looking a others war wounds. On me however? This particular one? No way. Fuck that shit.

I’d gotten tattooed around six months after leaving Index the first time. A bonding exercise between myself and Sona. I’d been meaning to get more ink but had never had such a glaring reason to do so. Luckily I’d already picked out images I wanted emblazoned on almost every part of my body. Finding the art for an arm sleeve I’d booked a time and was ready to piss away some more ill gotten money. A light drizzle was threatening to turn into full blown rain so I quickly stepped inside the parlor, lingering around the front window. A big burly biker human was standing at the counter arguing with whoever was behind it about a tattoo he thought was fucked. “Her tits are lopsided, are you fucking blind?”

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Side With The Devil

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Apparel

NPC's:

I had to admit, the artists at the Tattarama had a pretty good gig going. I knew from personal experience, since I was stretched out on the couch in the backroom with a beer in hand while one of Landon's friends, Jack, argued with somebody. What poor Jack didn't know was that I could've easily dealt with his problem with a single look. It was strange to consider how vastly different his perception of me was from my own, or from that of any member of the pack. I was muscular enough that most people didn't assume I was helpless, but Jack had no idea that I was a wolf at all. He just thought I liked sports.

I knew my personality was vastly different from how it could be around the wolves too. Jack, for example, thought I was nice to hang around. It was why he let me hang around. If I wasn't at One Shot, I was at the Tattarama, since all my friends were gone and my brother too. I'd basically adopted his friends, or maybe it was the other way around. I was half-drunk all of the time, but Jack didn't mind. He was all high half of the time, since the artists tried to keep it legit by not tatting while high. It was a matter of picking your poison, essentially.

The tattarama was relatively quiet. I had been talking to one of the artists, a chick named Diane, but her client had arrived minutes before Jack's argument started. She didn't say anything, but I got the feeling she and Landon had had a thing. She was hurt by his disappearance. I couldn't tell her that he had been taken, so I fed her the same line I'd given to the rest. He was away because of a family emergency. Even though he hadn't even bothered to go to Aspen to see Marcus. I had. I'd returned to this.

I was shaken out of my half-drunk stupor by the chime of the bell that meant somebody had entered the shop. I smelled wolf the moment she walked in. I'd smelled her before, too; it was Luxx. My lips slipped into a slight frown and I pushed myself off of the sofa.

Jack's argument with the person paused at her appearance, and I could hear Jack say, "What can I do for you?" I slowly made my way down the hall that led to the back room and made myself known to Luxx, since there was no point in waiting. What brings you here? I made my tone cordial for Jack's sake, but distrust burned in my eyes as I stared at her.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:45 am

Nursing a never-ending hangover was beginning to take its toll on me. Or maybe it was the Fanger blood. Or the stress that ate away at every fiber of my being. All of those things. All at once. Staring blankly out the window I hadn’t even taken notice of the smell of wolf. Once it had been the most delicious, soul lifting scent in the world. Having it ripped away had made it so important. Now it just reminded me of the promises I’d made. The job I had to do. The traitor I was. Anger, despair and desperation. Fuck I was a mess. So when I heard what was now I slightly familiar voice I almost lept out of my skin. The shock didn’t allow me to slap a filter on my mouth.

“I’m shopping for a pink elephant, the last tattoo parlor didn’t have the elite ones with wings, so I came here.” Fuck. I’d spent some time pondering my Prophecy and had decided that this kindness I was meant to adopt didn’t only just extend to Onyx. The Protect the Pack Master bit was in addition to the rest of it. Not to mention at least being on speaking terms with all wolves would only make fighting with them easier. Trust wasn’t what I was going for but they at least needed to know I wasn’t the enemy.

Sucking the sarcasm out of my voice I shook my head. “Let’s start again, I’m hung over to fuck…Tattoo, I’m getting one to cover this.” Holding out my exposed arm I scowled at the scar. It was fucking ugly. Onyx had done a fucking hack job with the sewing, though to be fair, it was screwed to begin with. “Eleven, Lilith, arm sleeve” I replied to the guy behind the counter, who was now looking between Olympia and I with a slightly cocked eyebrow. “You brought the art?” The biker guy was growing red in the face. Ready to explode. “Sure did.” Pulling out a folded piece of paper from my back pocket was enough to light the unhappy customers fuse. “What the fuck?! Hey, I was here first. White trash cunt walks in the door and you’re instantly on it.”

What the fuck did he just call me?....

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:32 pm

While I wasn't surprised by Luxx's sarcastic retort to my simple question, I was surprised by her apology. She did look a bit hung over, but I might've chalked that up to her dark make up giving her the appearance of exhaustion. I looked at the scar as she held up her arm, Yeah, I can see why you might want that covered. What are you gonna put on it? I liked tattoos. I didn't have loads of my own, but my brother was a tattoo artist. I thought it was fascinating to see what different people chose to put on their bodies. The burly biker dude, for example, liked women with perfectly symmetrical tits. Classy.

I turned to Jack to see what he would say, but the biker dude, classy motherfucker that he was, chose that moment to call Luxx a cunt. I'd already gotten tired of him. I'd glanced at the tattoo when I walked in, and it looked good, probably better than what he had asked for. Yet he was still complaining. I could feel how angry his words made Luxx, and as fun as it would've been to see her take him down, I knew I needed to step in before things got messy. It would be easy, Luxx would probably back off if he chilled out (I hoped) and he was a pretty weak minded human. All I had to do was adjust his emotions a little, and we would be golden. I laid my hand on his arm in a seemingly calming gesture, Sir, we're sorry that you're not satisfied with your tattoo, but this is the tattoo that you approved. I said. I took control of his emotions, gently calming him with my gift while making it seem that it was my words that were calming him down. After a moment he relaxed, "Uh," he said eloquently. I gently nudged him towards the door, Perhaps you can come back another time, and Jack'll see what he can do. I could tell that Jack didn't want him to come back at all, but I couldn't completely change the man's mind, only his emotions.

When I'd gotten him out the door, I turned back to Luxx and Jack with a proud smile on my face. Hopefully Luxx wouldn't be too angry. I didn't know her all that well, but she hadn't seemed like the nicest person when I'd met her at One Shot. Then again, she'd been pretty focused on Onyx, so maybe she was a bit more friendly when she wasn't around that asshat.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:52 am

I’d been ready to shift and rip that fuckers heart out and eat it right in front of everyone. Well, no, I wasn’t that fucking crazy but it didn’t stop me from fantasizing about doing that very thing. Fucking humans. While over the years I’d begun to warm to some of them. Lenny being the prime example in Index, I still thought that they were sheep, leading pointless meaningless lives. Wastes of space. The furious expression on my face melted away as Olympia performed some kind of miracle right before my very eyes. “Now that was some magical shit right there.” The asshat had done a full one eighty with just a touch of her hand. Where the fuck could I learn that? Holy shit that would be so handy. Onyx giving me lip? A slap across the face can change that! HA!

Handing my future sleeve art to Olympia she had now just risen several rungs up my mental ladder. One Shot had not given me the best impression of the wolf, but then Onyx had a way of poisoning everything. Swallowing hard I actually felt guilty about thinking of him in that way, and at the same time also satisfied. After all that had happened, I didn’t know how I should feel about him. It was all so fucked up. “Felt it kinda fit with the ink I already have.” I ran a hand down the length of the scar, looking forward to the moment where I didn’t have to look at it. It was a reminder of failure. Covering it up didn’t make it go away, but it helped to deal with the emotions associated.

“What are you doing here? This isn’t your mundane day job is it?” These wolves all seemed to have employment. I’d once too had a job, flight attendant, but I’d eventually gotten fired for constantly missing shifts. Money was the only reason I’d had to work, now that wasn’t an issue. Not that I had a healthy bank account for free either. “Not that this is a bad place to work.” This kindness thing wasn’t so hard. Almost wanted to physically pat myself on the back.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics