setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Fangs and Nails - Page 2

[Private] Fangs and Nails

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Fangs and Nails

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:26 pm

From an external perspective I knew it looked as if I enjoyed chasing after things I couldn’t have. It had never been like that, but now it was a ludacris notion. Keep your goals lofty. Gaining something that required little to no effort wasn’t an achievement and I wanted to be great. The greatest in fact. I wanted my name used in mortal literature as often as Dracula or Lestat. With Lilith in my corner I could take everything I wanted and more. In fact I didn’t have to take anything, it would just fall at me feet and grovel for my attention. Thinking about Hanna begging for me to drink from her, to rip her clothes off with my fangs urged my eyes to once again gorge themselves on her. Lilith Deliver Me she was fucking hot.

“Invitation accepted.” As much as I was becoming accustomed to the mansion I wasn’t going to give up an opportunity to get Hanna on her own. Those opportunities were few and far between from experience. All I needed was that prime situation and then I was positive Lilith would reveal to me her power. Becoming a God required worship. Hanna could be my first disciple. Practically salivating I led Hanna into the kitchen, which was deserted. Construction was solid but the set up downstairs still managed to make the floor pulse. Sound proofing had ended up sinking so far down the party itinerary that I hadn’t gotten around to it. Having my music vibrate floorboards and leak up from the basement filled me with a sense of superiority.

Bending down I made a theatrical display of exposing a hidden door in the floor. For the purposes of the party it wasn’t exactly disguised but in the future it would be. Never know when you might need to bunker down and shield yourself from the world. “Henry, my newest progeny had a rather stupidly large wine cellar. As much as I appreciate a drunkard I had it transformed.” Detaching her arm from mine, I kept hold of her wrist as I walked down the one person wide staircase, pulling her along behind me. The music got louder. Alyssa’s pain drenched haunting voice peeling back, devouring any silence that might have lingered in the passageway. It was pitch black, not that it hindered my own eyesight. Pausing in the middle of the stairwell I suddenly spun about and pressed Hanna up against the wall.

“Here’s your first chance to convince me you’re the last face I should see tonight.” I pushed my lips dangerously close to hers, daring her to take the bait.

Back to top Go down

Hanna Costello | Witch; True Type

Posted on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:30 am

I was surprised to see there weren’t many people about, but what was I to expect when I showed up so early? I’m sure not many people were prompt to these things. You would think that I would have known that from my past experiences with Daron, but I suppose I got use to going to parties once I had moved on and getting stuck in a throng of people no matter how early I decided to show up. His mansion was something else, and to me it held this authentic feel that you just wanted to lay against the walls and see if it would tell a tale from another time.

“Such a good idea to remove a wine cellar.” I wasn’t a fan of the sweet fruit water liquid, I preferred other means of drink, but I would take it in from time to time if that was all that was offered. I couldn’t help but stifle a laugh once he opened a hidden door, the music seeped around us and I wanted to fall into a trance and move along with the beat. It was almost as if this place was like his own little castle, and now if only he would put a cape on and go blah blah blah and act like the old-time Dracula it would be rather perfectly cliché.

Feeling his cool grasp around my wrist I willingly followed behind. The stair case was pitch black, my other hand found the side of the wall brushing along the rough texture, and the thought of him being Dracula amused me even more. It wasn’t until I was up against the wall that I pulled myself from the odd fantasy. His body was pressed quite close to mine, his lips just mere inches away from mine. Now I had options that I could take here, either I could lead the poor man on and take a taste teasing his wants and desires of what he wishes he could have. Or I could simply move him back and keep him hanging dry.

It was quite intimate in this little stair way, and I would be lying if I said that I didn’t want to toy with him. I knew he that he could see and feel my every movement, he had a bit of advantage now. I wouldn’t know if he made a move to take a bite, and that was rather exciting if you asked me. Breathing lightly I leaned in just enough making sure that when I licked my lips my tongue would barely graze the bottom of his lip. “Now Daron are you so sure you want to play with fire?” My leg ran up the side of his and my hands danced around his chest. “Because it’s not smart while being trapped in such a small area. We might break something.” I had changed quite a bit since Daron had last met me, I vaguely remember showing him a glimpse of what I was capable of, but either he would give up or I would just have to give him a slight push.

“I am rather eager to see just what you have made the wine cellar into.” The beat of the music was still pulling me in and I smirked. “Plus wouldn’t you enjoy a bit of…dancing?” My leg slowly lowered to floor, but I kept my hands in place. I looked to where I was hoping his eyes were and wondering if I would be making eye contact or not. My heart thrummed a little wanting to know what his next move would be.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:18 pm

So close I could see the blood pumping through her neck. Knowing I could if I wanted to, she couldn’t stop me. What was it about Hanna made me want to see her beg? She was ridiculously brave, or potentially suicidal. Either way I wanted to see how far I could push it. A low chuckle built in my throat, tilting my head like a predator. You’ll break something, I’m the nice one.” I remembered the telekinesis tricks. It’s not like I’d been a game player who played by the rules all the time. I’d tried to end the game more than once but Hanna wasn’t a push over. With Lilith’s blessing I could have her anytime I wanted now. She couldn’t decline a God....but why rush it? Out of all the games I liked to play this was one of my all-time favorites.

Using my superior speed I grabbed the calf of her descending leg to pull it back up roughly, pushing my hips in hers. Leaning my head back I snatched one of her hands and held the wrist to my mouth, licking up the length of her vein.  “Dancing sounds like a poor substitute to what we’re both thinking.” My ears picked up the distant movement from the kitchen and I knew we weren’t going to be alone for long. Which was a shame. My fangs clicked into place and I hovered them over Hanna's slim wrist watching her face intently. “And maybe I’m not feeling so nice right now.”

There were footsteps on the narrow staircase and I held my position smirking at Hanna as the owner of a killer pair of heels stopped in their tracks. “Up to the same old tricks Daron? And while Alyssa is singing too” Without even looking at her I knew she was shaking her head. Alyssa did not like Hanna out of one principal. That I wanted Hanna. Diana was my new publicist, one of the few legitimate human guests who were under my protection. Everyone else was rolling a dice. While she didn’t know Hanna personally, she knew of her. Alyssa used her as a fucking physiatrist to talk about all the women I was taunting her with. It was in Diana’s best interests that I didn’t flaunt my black book in front of my delicate progeny. Just in case she had a bloody meltdown.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics