setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Fangs and Nails

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanna Costello | Witch; True Type

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Thread Details
the van garrett mansion, gayles welcome home party | light cloud | early evening

I must ask myself again and again. Why did I want to come to this thing? I hadn’t been in town long but the whispers easily reached my ears in no time. They tingled and twitched and my curiosity tore me apart enough that I said fuck it and decided to come to this…thing whatever you may call it anyways. The hush hush talk alone would have been enough to pique my interests, but that lovely word of vampire was truly what made the decision final. Of course, I had the perfect of all dresses too. Well not to perfect, after all I didn’t want to get my finer things ruined, but it was the best opportunity to pull out my Victorian dress. After all I enjoyed the occasional dress up and what a perfect way to meet people. Even if those people were blood suckers and their little puppets, they were people none the less.

Pursing my lips, I slid my hands through the little bits of hair that were hanging on the side of my face. I’ve got to look presentable. I absolutely refused to wear white, it was such a hideous color, but I could see a few people mingling about wearing it. They might as well not be wearing anything with how…sheer that fabric was. I suppose that was the point, but I wasn’t following it. So, if I couldn’t get in, well then shit their loss. Sliding from my car, my boot touched the pavement with ease, and before I knew it I was climbing the steps. My eyes locking with the broad man standing at the entrance.

“Oh can I go in please?” I batted my eyelashes at him and bent over a little bit revealing some of my cleavage. He didn’t say anything, but I could see where his gaze was locked as he moved off to the side. Jeez was it that easy? Alrighty then. It was either the fact that he got to see just a tiny bit of boob, or the fact I acted like my IQ was that of a dumb blonde. “Thank you sweetheart.” Smirking I planted a small kiss on his cheek before walking inside. The smirk was instantly wiped from my lips. Holy fucking shit. My eyes grew wide from what laid out before me.

You know I had heard of such buildings and how they held such elegance, but hot damn I never thought that I would ever see something so stunning in my life. Now I probably would have if I had gone with my parents back to the coven, but I didn’t want to give everything up that I had known. Call me vain, but I liked the way I was raised, and I sure as hell liked my cellphone and all that crap. Biting at my corner lip my eyes drifted amongst the few people that were there. I had made sure I had arrived a little earlier than what I expected people to show up. I liked to be the observer, and then approach if I felt it was right.

I knew what I was getting into, but I didn’t mind. In fact, I loved the thrill. It might not be cat and mouse, but it still sent little chills up my spine either way. I loved the fact that I could be near something so powerful, so amazing, what can I say? I was a bit of a vampire fan, but I liked to toy with them as well. It might have gotten me into trouble in the past, but I can’t always make the same mistake the same way more than once, now can I? I wasn’t quite sure where to start, but my feet seemed to be firmly planted in the entrance.

“Go away.” I turned my gaze towards a man in white that was about to touch my shoulder. “Did I stutter? Go away, I am not what you’re seeking.” My head tilted to the side and the man slowly backed away, his mouth a gape and a pure look of what the fuck was that. I didn’t like being touched just by anyone. I had to welcome it enough, and if they tried to touch me even with the warning, they would sure as hell know I didn’t want them near by learning it the hard way.

#VampireParty2016

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Fangs and Nails

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:50 pm

In its infant stages the night had only just begun to show its true colors. I’d been keeping a watchful eye on all the arriving guests mainly for two faces. Noelle and the Sheriff. One would be a welcome sight, the other my worst nightmare. I’d already gotten a phone call from Poison stating that I had to pay damages for body removal, blood stains and that officials would be seeking an audience with me. Tonight was going to be a cluster bomb. Potential for destruction and transformation at the opening of every door. It was almost more anticipation than I could handle. Weaving through the guests, nodding at some, offering a smirk to others, a handshake to only a few. “Sir? Mr Wynyard?” Who the fuck was calling me by my Father’s name? Turning around I came face to face with an Adonis of a man dressed in the evenings sheer white outfits of the eatable. “What?” “There’s a human here without the appropriate attire…Sir” These vampire groupies were a headache sometimes. Always trying to act subservient. As if that’s what any Vampire really wanted out of their meal.

It wasn’t necessarily a rule that all blood bags had to be dressed in white but I was interested to see who my doorman had let in without the fang invitation. All guests had to present their teeth on arrival, to prove that they were indeed on the list, just in case the man on the door was one of the few mortals I had on security detail. Following the Dolls gesture I caught sight of the person in question. “That’s no human.” Grinning wickedly I made a line straight for her. Her boots, now those were a sight to behold. She herself was. In fact she would have made a spectacular vampire, one of my crowning offerings to our world. Unfortunately she had been born a Witch, which ruined the illusion. 

“I was told there was a mortal bold enough to enter not wearing white, but then that was never your color.” Snatching a champagne glass from a passing tray held by a barely dressed female I swung it in front of an old acquaintance. “Hanna my dear if I had known you were in town I would have extended an invitation personally.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:29 am

Clicking my tongue against the back of my teeth I was debating where I should go first. I went to move, but a familiar voice caught me off guard. I wasn’t expecting to come across anyone I had known or met in this dinky little town. Yet to my surprise the extravagant Daron Wynyard appeared before my eyes. “I’m surprised you remembered how much I loathed wearing that color Daron.” A sly smirk inched its way along my lips. “Although I’m sure you wouldn’t have protest had I come in wearing something so sheer and revealing.” I wasn’t that much of a sleaze, just because I had the body and assets to wear what I pleased, which of course I did, didn’t mean I would do it all the time.

“Had I known you were the curator of this fine establishment I would have shown up sooner Daron.” I still couldn’t get around the fact that Daron was here standing in front of me. Perhaps this world was smaller than I had expected, or my gut feeling of coming here to this town and to this party was just my destiny written in blood. How ironic if you ask me. “I haven’t been in town long. But you know how I get around.” I had been all over the place since my sister died and my parents up and abandoned me. It would only make sense that I would eventually come across someone I knew or had met before.

Taking the champagne glass from Daron I took in the fine sight that he was. It is such a shame that he was a vampire, but he was one of the few that I got along with. He was quite pleasing to the eye, and he knew how to dress to accentuate every sculptural piece that was his body. Bringing the edge of the glass to my lips I took in the lucid liquid whilst keeping my eyes locked with his. I couldn't remember much of him, but what I did it was pleasant and entertaining times for sure. 

“Now tell me, are you going to show me around or throw me to your guests?” I teased, I know I shouldn’t take up too much of his time if he truly was the owner of this grand estate. Biting at my lip my feet finally moved along with ease, I stopped to look at Daron with question in my eyes. Finishing off the champagne I placed it onto the try of one of the little worshipers as they walked by. From the way these women and men were dressed I had quite the feeling there would be a blood bath mixed with the possible orgy later on in the night. How…disgusting yet intriguing that thought was.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:47 am

She would be staggered by what I remembered about her. Recalling details about delectable women could be regarded as one of my more endearing pastimes. Nothing more manipulative than to dredge up old memories when tempted with something I had yet to test drive. Hanna was one of few creatures I had never quite managed to capture. While Gayle and Noelle also had found their way onto that brief list, Hanna had featured on it for much longer. A Holy Grail of different proportions. “Angelic just isn’t your style.” Dashing around behind her with Vampric speed I snapped at her neck with my exposed fangs. “Dark and wicked suits you.” Circling her like a predator I returned to hold her gaze.

“I remember, that offer still stands next time you need a place to stay, that you don’t have to use the guest room.” Smirking darkly I looked her up and down suggestively. She had stayed at my condo in Los Angeles on more than one occasion. This was not the first party of mine she had attended. However she had always made herself scarce at the end of an evening, purposefully avoiding me. While I knew I could take her blood by force, I found the idea of getting the mouse to leap into the cats lap far more appealing.

Running my tongue over one fang I held out my arm for her to take. “You’ll be the first to get the presidential treatment, but not the last, unless of course you would like to convince me you’re the only one worthy.” There would be no way she could of course stop me from greeting Gayle upon her arrival but the thought of her actually trying….now that was mouth-watering. “The two places of real importance are the basement…and my bedroom.” 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 am

In the past, I’m quite sure angelic would have been my thing, but things change. With my sister being killed before my eyes along with a few of my friends that changes the way you see things. Sure, I had a bit of a party side and I always liked to be known as the wild one, but I always had a heart for people. I wouldn’t stand for the whole bullying shit, and now I was the one that I would consider as the bully of some sorts. I wouldn’t take shit from anyone, and yet I had my moments of where I wanted to break down and just cry. Although I wasn’t here to dwell on my past though and I was glad for the distraction of Daron pulling me from my thoughts with those tantalizing fangs near my neck.

I couldn’t help but let him stare when he returned to gaze at me. I always enjoyed messing around with him. Always letting him get so close, but pushing him away at the last second then falling back and disappearing. I had always wondered why he never forcefully took what he obviously wanted, but I think that’s one reason why I liked playing with him so much. Perhaps one day I would over step and he finally would take it by force, but he just didn’t seem to be the type. I loved the thrill of knowing that my life, was in someone else’s hands.

“I must keep that in mind. I do have a place here now, maybe you’ll have to come and see it some time.” I smirked and held back a small giggle. In the past I had stayed at his place a time or two, but mostly when I knew there were other people around and he was occupied with another being. I hadn’t invited him back to my place back in LA, mainly because I stayed in a hotel and frankly I didn’t want anyone knowing that. I had some rough times back then, and Daron had in some degree been the perfect distraction from everything that I had going on in my life. I was nowhere near rich, and well I made quite a few of my clothes. I suppose I could blame my splurging habit for that.

“Well now I feel so very special.” I threaded my arm with his allowing him to take me where he pleased, but I was rather curious on where that harmonious sound was coming from. “Maybe I just might have to convince you.” I shot a small look at him from the corner of my eye as we began to walk farther away from the entrance. He knows very well that I more than likely wouldn't do this, but it was rather fun to tease him when I got the chance. I loved the thought of putting images and ideas in that head of his. “Perhaps you can show me this basement of yours.” That had to be the area that the music was coming from, and I was rather curious if this set up was much like the rest of his parties. “As for your bedroom, save that for last.” I couldn't just let him take me there without having him show me this gorgeous house of his. 

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics