setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open] For a Few Demons More - Page 4

[Open] For a Few Demons More

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open] For a Few Demons More

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:50 am

A low laugh erupted from my throat as my gracious host gave permission to do what I'd hoped to do. The sheriff was undoubtedly trying to say something although I wouldn't let his jaws move apart from being forced further apart with a very slowly increase in pressure from my foot. I let up not completely and just long enough to hear an ounce of his last plea. Unintelligible, but I got it. Aye ill eww. They'll kill you. A flutter of annoyance reached me as I felt the hand of the excitable Daron caressing my leg. I could have easily shot him down as well and flung him to the wall. Instead I reacted with nothing. Not even the answer to his curiosities, at least not a direct one. His side of the story would do just fine however I'm finding his voice incredibly annoying. I finally let my foot finish the job, his skull fracturing at the seams and I sighed as bits of his brain stuck to my shoe. I shook them off, and straightened my posture, letting a cheeky grin arise for Daron. Do you suppose anyone will notice? I turned around and kicked his limb body and watched it fall down the steps. I didn't know if I'd left enough of him intact to survive but I really couldn't be bothered to care. I'd wasted too much time on him already.

I sure hope he wasn't the surprise you'd mentioned, Daron. I said before starting up the steps again. As I continued I pondered what he had said earlier. What did he care about what the sheriff had said? Would his mind be changed about tonight and his admiration for me if he knew I was no longer a welcome figure in the supremacy? I suppose it would be the considerate thing for me to do, to inform you that I am no longer a friend of The Supremacy. Let's just say their goals are not in alignment with my own. I turned around and stopped, the bottom of my dress and the metal spine dragging on the steps as I turned. Will that be a problem for you?

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Was I turning into a God? I would have had to kill him if she didn’t but I hadn’t really expected her to throw caution to the wind. This was the difference between her power and mine. Making me desire her even more. If I were to dispatch the Sheriff I would have done so in a far more secretive manner as to avoid more wrath from The Supremacy. Gayle, Gayle just didn’t care. With a wicked grin the size of the moon I stood up watching the body roll down the steps. I was waiting for him to bust open in a spray of viscera but it didn’t happen. Still alive. Barely more than likely. Did I risk leaving him there? No. There were rooms that could be turned into holding cells for the time being. “I didn’t pay for top notch security for nothing.” Pulling out my phone I hit a speed-dial briefly holding the receiver to my lips. “Its times like these I wish we had established codes Kris, so this would sound more ominous. I have a small issue at the bottom of the staircase. Take the Sherriff to Henrys room and lock him in.”

Ending the call I turned back towards my Queen and contemplated her statement. Was this the moment that I revealed that The Supremacy and I were not on the best of terms either? The traitor brand on my wrist was testament to that, however it also meant that I was in the process of redeeming myself. Not something that Gayle would likely want to hear. “What goals are we talking about? The resurrection of Lilith or the fact they expect us to all play follow the fucking leader?” My distaste for how they treated my music dripped all through my words however I was finding it difficult to not feel kinship with the fact that they indeed were obviously protecting the best interests of my Goddess. It seems Daron my love, that Gayle is counterproductive to you becoming a God. Was she?

“It’s not a problem at all and he was not the surprise.” Was she planning a war? I tried to study her face as I continued down the hallway to the double doors of the Observatory, removing a keycard from my pocket. At least I knew this room could not be lock picked. Swinging the doors wide open I stepped aside for Gayle to enter while keeping my ears keen for noises and eyes sharp for movement. The Observatory contained all the devices Henry had been using to observe the skys. The pull of the moon. Studying Constellations. Searching the Universe. As Gayle walked in I closed the doors behind her knowing there was someone behind it.

A human male leaped out at me yelling like a banshee trying to club me over the head with the end of an antique telescope. Snatching the weapon out of his hand with little effort I dodged his assault watching him then stumbled down in front of my Queen. “The first time we met we shared an unwilling couple at the theater. I decided to replicate that with a flavor that isn’t being offered to its full extent downstairs.” The girl was in here somewhere. These two I had chosen because they wanted to resist. They had some fire.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:46 pm

The fact that Daron was aware of their plans to bring Lilith back into play did nothing to reassure me. How would he know, if he did not have some involvement with them? Of course his statement was phrased to hint at his own displeasure with the Supremacy, but I wasn’t born yesterday nor reborn yesterday. He was going through quite an effort to gain my trust and favor. Once I pondered upon it, I realized it didn’t particularly make a difference. He was an unexpected possibility for recruitment and that was all. I did not expect any of my plans to remain covert.

Both. I simply stated. Young people, including Daron, were interesting and sometimes easy to manipulate. And yes, I considered any intelligent being with the ability to communicate a person, which was different than human. Playing hard to get was not only something that could be used when seeking sex or romantic involvement. I decided to simply back off of the Supremacy conversation. I’d leave a breadcrumb here and there, simply to make the subject seem intriguing, interesting, mysterious. Especially if he was working for the supremacy, he would work to find out my plans no matter what. I was an excellent saleswoman. I needed my army to look provocative, almost as if there was no more room for help. It was elementary but tried and true.

Good. Not to sound like an ingrate but it would be a shame if I’d already broken my present before I realized it was mine, I explained myself with a small grin. I stood back and awaited the opening of the ornate doors and as difficult as it was for me to be impressed, I was dazzled with what I could see of the room itself as the door cracked open. Was this room a gift for me? What was I to do with it? But hearing the two heartbeats slashed my curiosity and my own heart sank. I didn’t consider myself ungrateful, but I certainly had expected something more grandiose. He had enjoyed seeing the beast in me, I could tell, and surely he had wanted to see again what I was capable of. That he would; he would have whether my prey thought of themselves as willing or no. This was nothing special. This was the equivalent of the scented candle given to a step parent.

I stared down at the human in front of my feet, without even an attempt to hide my boredom. Even as the second heartbeat, that of the woman, came from my “blind spot” I didn’t flinch. I even let her stab my flank with her silver blade. That brought an amused grin to my face.

”As God is my witness, you demons will be removed from this earth or we shall-” The man spoke as he attempted to get up from the floor but he was silenced as removed the blade from my side, the red liquid pouring from my side and I slowly licked my own blood from the blade. Clearly, he had not expected my silver resistance. I cocked my head to the side and grinned. That’s really cute, paladin. I feel sympathy for your god. His subjects are absolutely pathetic. And not to be cliche, but I really loved this dress.

I grabbed the girl’s arm, careful with my strength. This gift was better than I had initially thought, and I wanted to savour it. I wanted to take my time with these two and practically bring myself to orgasm on their screams. My nails dug into her arm, blood now dripping to the floor. What other toys have you two brought? I appeared in front of the girl, young, but obviously one who thought of herself as strong. Toned muscles, cross tattoo on her right shoulder, raccoon eye makeup. Again, Daron, you’ve outdone yourself. I’ll so enjoy watching these two break.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Drew.

Was it possible to hate someone so much that even a sire bond wasn’t enough to save them from your wrath? But at the same time love them so much you wanted to give them the universe? My progeny had only been instructed to bring a pair of humans to the observatory that fit a rough description. Drew had gone that one step further. The male that had obviously been attempting to play the role of bait scrambled to his feet. As my eyes snapped to the woman who had disgracefully attacked my Queen I felt a rage leap into my fingertips. I had not meant for Gayle to get injured but lingering on that thought gave the man an opening. He reached for a weapon, which looked disturbingly like a scythe. He swung it haphazardly at my head, trying to decapitate me. Dodging cleanly I flicked into his face, grabbing him about the neck.

“Anything for you Gayle.” Drew was going to see a side of me he had never set eyes on before but that would have to wait until after play time. The man tried to bring his weapon down to take a chunk out of my shoulder but I dashed with a blur of speed to slam his arm into a pillar.
His fingers released the scythe and it bit down into my arm. The blade was sharpened to perfection and sliced cleanly through the leather, which didn’t bother me until it made contact with my skin. Not only had Drew allowed my gifts to have an arsenal, he’d given them silver. My skin sizzled wrenching my body into an uncontrollable spasm.

Snarling I released the neck of the man, dropping him to the floor. He grasped at his red raw throat and using adrenaline only the desperate could manifest he retreated into the darkest corners of the observatory but not before calling out to the woman. “Jessica! God works through us my love!” Growling I ripped my jacket from my bare chest, glaring down at the angry wound.

“Want to make this even more interesting?” Smirking over at Gayle I shook my arm in attempts to shrug off the pain that licked up my flesh, running right down into the bone. “A wager. First one to make one of them curse their shitty God wins.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:33 pm

It's not his fault he's weak; he's young, I told myself as I saw Daron fall victim to an injury. So soon. Perhaps if I grew to trust him I could give him a helpful gift or two. At least he was quick to regain the upper hand, and a genuine laugh erupted after the romantic was confessing his love to his woman and his false god. He's not trying very hard. They at least attempted to ignore my taunts, but I could see that my words were hammered in.
"Aaron! Hold strong, we're on the right side. We got this."
I jerked her to me so quickly that I heard her shoulder pop out of her socket. She screamed, and the fact that she was avoiding my face, avoiding my eyes pissed me off.
Look at me, I commanded, then heard out Daron's "contest" idea, which returned the grin to my face. Sounds like a great time. What's the prize? Did it matter? The game would be enough, wouldn't it? I didn't understand Christians let alone the ones moronic enough to join this organization. The idea of cursing their god before they died would be heaven to my ears. Converts just before death.

Jessica, I spoke, my eyes meeting hers. I want you to go to your love and slowly saw off his hand with your knife. If you cannot reach him, you will saw off your own. I let her go, pushed her away and laughed maniacally. The expression on her face was to be savored, filled with horror, and I could tell she was attempting to fight it. She had more resistance than most, and seemed surprised that my command was working. It was apparent she'd found some way to at least fight the temptation of usual vampires, but not one with my strength. Unlike your kind, we only grow stronger with age. And I'm older than your Jesus. Which I should tell you - I was there. There was no fucking Jesus. Only a half truth. I existed during that time, but I was nowhere near Christians during that time frame.

Daron, dear, I'm curious. I might have yet another advantage over you.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics