setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open] For a Few Demons More

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:00 pm

Thread Details
The Van Garrett Mansion, Gayles Welcome Home Party | Light cloud | Early Evening

“Corrosive, Tainted by my sin, I'm spilling blood, And I can hardly contain it” It was early but guests had begun to fill the mansion as soon as I would allow them on the property. I couldn’t help but smirk at the scene of elegantly dressed women head banging alongside men who had undone so many buttons they might as well have no shirt on. They should have taken a page from my book and pre-empted the vivisection of clothing. Powerfully chanting into the microphone with my own brand of primal guttural husk, I stalked the stage, heavy boots slamming against the wooden panels. Construction had been hasty, so hectic in fact I hadn’t given Noelle any time to view the place before show-time. Fingers crossed that she wouldn’t have changed anything to make it more acceptable for My Queen. I’d still allow the progeny to inject her own music, as I didn’t want to be performing with Laudanum myself all night.

“I eat away..EAT..Eat into the surface….Yeah! you push it!. Yeah! you push it! Yeah! you push it!” Tipping back my head to scream and grunt growl I clawed at my stomach with sharpened fingernails, slicing through the skin. The wounds healed almost as soon as they began to bleed. Smearing this blood over my midsection I bet down on one knee to yell lyrics to a women in white, an invited Blood-doll. Being famished with all of this pulsing skin wandering about was making my mouth water and eyes wander. Grabbing her roughly by the wrist I yanked her up onto the stage and she let out an excited but pained little yelp.

“I see it, I need it! I see it, I need it!” My fangs that were already on display stabbed into her neck unapologetically and I skipped the next song verse to drink deeply. A few members of the crowd filled in a blanks though for the most part the band itself drowned them out in an avalanche of gothic industrial rock.

#VampireParty2016

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] For a Few Demons More

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Gayle's Aesthetic for the evening:

This is absolute insanity! I understand that I, myself had thrown a dinner party in the effort of summoning allies, but now that I was home, there was so much work to do. And to be truly honest, this wasn't the way I wanted to reunite with my Noelle. I wanted it to be just us, I wanted to feel her near me again without the calamity of so many others. Without the distractions, the worries, and then I wanted to get to work.
"I see it as an opportunity, at the least," Lilah said, perhaps in an attempt to make me feel better about the situation. I hadn't seen... what was his name? That silly little rock star, in ages. I'd had ideas for him, but as with most he'd been a mere flake. It didn't matter, I had many pots on the fire that needed tended to, before I could decide if I still had the dream of my kind coming out into the open. Silver resistance and daywalking had been crossed off the list, but in their place The Supremacy had decided to see fit that my list was padded and that I apparently couldn't be blessed with the time to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Recruiting? My.. accessory sat across my lap while I sat in the backseat of the armored car as Lilah drove me to this absurd party. My fingers were perched on a few of the cold, metal vertebrae as I looked out the window at the not-so-sleepy little town I hadn't seen in so long. At least there was one thing to put a smile on my lips: I could sense myself growing even closer to Noelle. No, if I'm going, I'll at least try to be sociable. It's meant to be a grand gesture for me, correct? "Yes, but, a bit strange. Do you know exactly what he wants from you?"

The thought alarmed me, even if slightly. When dealing with the Supremacy, I was dealing with more than Ursula. And as much as I had been around the world, I didn't know every able body within the organization, so it was difficult to predict their style with their growing numbers. Not to mention the rumors of their involvement with The Coven. If this was some kind of trap, it was a piss poor one. What would they hope to do, kidnap me? God, I needed a drink. Almost as if she could read my mind, Lilah pulled over. "I know what we both need," she said before leaning over to the passenger seat, which I hadn't paid much attention to, but two tumblers appeared in her hands before she handed me one. I could smell gin already as she opened a bottle. |I found this while you were gone. I think you'll like this one, it's really.. floral." She poured my glass full and we both tipped our glasses in a toast, her leaning back to face the front before we both quickly downed the glasses. "Better?" Much. Thanks, Lilah. You're absolutely perfect, doll.

Gin down I was more than ready for whatever kind of party awaited me. Balloons, a banner printed out of some shitty printer? Or an actual soiree fit for royalty? One could hope, but knowing him, I imagined it to be more like glow-sticks and molly. But my mood elevated as Lilah pulled up to the mansion and stopped the car just was the valet began walking toward the window. He first opened my door and scurried around to Lilah, letting us both out. Lilah handed him the key, and after putting on my metal spine accessory we locked hands, fluidly walking toward the door. I could almost hear the doorman's heart begin to flutter, and a woman wearing a white dress with (very enticing) exposed breasts appeared after I heard him attempt to whisper, "She's here!" I shot Lilah a playful glance before stepping up to the doorman, who had to be no older than twenty five. Dark hair, slim, trim in figure, and he didn't look at all comfortable in the clothing he wore. I brushed my index finger against his lips. The woman in white stepped out to get a quick glance of the two of us, her eyes widening as she took in both of us. Then she quickly disappeared. Shame, she was nice to look at. Where might I find my all too gracious host so that I might... thank him?

"He's inside, performing."
I suppose this is the private show I was promised, I said, before a quick smirk and I continued to enter the home. Lilah, darling, go have fun. I want to hear some amazing stories tomorrow.
She simply nodded and was on her way, and I ascended the stairs, stopping once I'd reached the balcony.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:44 pm

The crowd was baying for blood. Which I’d given them. My own and the Blood Doll who had to be carried off the stage before the song had finished. Vampires, humans and other various Supernaturals were yelling their song requests, which were falling on deaf ears. I had been playing for an hour and now I was getting annoyed. Noelle should have been here by now, she was my date for the evening. I couldn’t by rights begin skulking around my guests without a beauty on my arm. Had she fucked me? Not in the good way. If my Queen didn’t turn up I was going to hunt that bitch down and remove her heart and give it to the Pack Master. Full circles did appeal to me.

Just as I was about to descend the stage a flurry of white scrambled up the steps. “She’s here.” The breathless words of yet another doll brought a huge wicked smile to my face. Waving a hand at the band I halted their removal from their instruments. “One more, The Only.” Oren’s child eyes widened as it registered that Gayle was here. I’d planned for this song to be for her arrival. The drums ignited and all of Laudanum were rejuvenated with the thought of an Ancient listening to their music, watching their performance. Launching into the lyrics I roved the stage with new vigor watching the sea of bodies move almost as one.

“My heaven, your hell. I'm killing, your fantasy. More and more, you follow. Your divorced reality” Trying to keep my focus on performing for the whole room was difficult when I was scanning it with vampiric speed for a sight of the only person who mattered. Drew raged up beside me raping his guitar and caught my meandering eyes. His head flicked stealthy upwards and I followed his gaze to the balcony. My world stopped for a moment but my lips moved straight into the chorus on auto pilot. This music was my life blood, it was a part of me.

“You're trying to take me. You're trying to make me. This is the only. Give me the only thing. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of lying. The only thing I understand is what I feel” Feeding the words right to her to bury the shock of seeing her face once more I could instinctively feel the crowd turning their heads to the balcony to see what had captivated my full attention. Fuck she was more ethereal than my memories did justice. Throwing myself into an energetic stage performance as if Gayle had infused me with a demon I ended the number on my knees a dark smirk pulling at the corner of my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:16 pm

So was this serenading in the great year 2016? I’d heard much worse, so I stepped closer to the railing, my gown dragging the ground behind me, servicing the man with a pleased smile and a wink. I cursed my memory and sheer forgetfulness. I could have asked Lilah his name before arriving here, I’d had plenty of time. I wasn’t going to commit the faux pas of asking anyone here, as that would be the epitome of rudeness. He’d even been my date, once, I did remember that. I waited, my hand pressed on my chest with a proud smile and my head cocked in an expression of gratitude. But all the while my keen ears picked up on the crowd’s enthusiastic chants and screams, and the name finally was granted to me: Daron. A few memories returned with his name, but now that I saw him in front of a crowd so passionate about him and his bandmates, my regret for this evening was quickly fading away. This wasn’t going to be a wasted night.

The song ended, the chants and screams became subdued and now the attention was on me. What, if anything, did these people know of me? Did he sing about me in songs? That might be a tad awkward of a thing for me not to be aware of. Being the namesake of the party, I supposed this was my cue to speak a few words.

Daron, you’ve really outdone yourself, I said, the lack in formality a mere strategic move on my part for the opening statement. Familiarity, even if the existence was barely there, would only aid in my fanboy’s desire to help my cause. Even if the reasons were a bit… strange. I want to thank every one of you for coming out this evening, even if it was for the free drinks. A bit of laughter. Usually, being as old as I am means I pretty much know everything, but I didn’t know I needed this until I had it. You see, I’ve been hard at work, with a lot on my mind. I won’t bore any of you with the details - tonight at least. But I suppose we all need moments like this, when we can… I paused, attempting to suppress my desire to make a hidden jab at the..style that just wasn’t quite my own. forget who we are for a moment. Innocent enough, and I was sure, one hundred percent sure that the only ones who would pick up on that would be those closest to me, my Noelle and my Lilah.

I won’t keep you from your fun. Drink up! I said, now with a large fang revealing smile, hoping to see some of those white dresses turn red at my words. Through the cheers and yes, the drinking as I had requested, I again cocked my head to the side, eyes locked on Daron, and beckoned him to me with my finger.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:36 am

Transfixed on Gayle I didn’t even hear Drew move up behind me. The smirk on my lips remained as I compared this captivating and commanding creature with the one who had shared with me a lust struck couple at a drive-in movie. She was an enigma. Every guest was riveted, though I didn’t imagine they hung off every word as I did. The very fact she remembered my name made my fangs pulse in my gums. Standing up I gave her a short bow still unable to remove the intoxicated smirk from my face. Immediately intending to follow that alluring finger I felt a hard yank on my arm.

“Going to play lap dog Maker?” Drew snarled in my ear and it enraged me even though I could hear the thick undertone of jealousy in his voice. “Keep your fucking hands off me Drew and say something like that again and I’ll arrange for you to befall an accident tonight.” He was beginning to really get under my skin. Was there an unwritten, or written rule for that matter, which stated I couldn’t kill one of my own progeny? Would it feel like amputating an arm? Not knowing what would happen was the reason I’d put up with him for so long. That and the fact I would need a new guitarist. He rolled his eyes as I tore my arm viciously away from him.

“Apologies my Prey, I clearly have better things to do.” Sweeping my coat around me I descended the steps in a determined stride. Whispers reached my ears from guests as I passed by. “How old is he exactly? Does anyone know?” “A friend told me he’s three thousand years old but has the power to hide it, that’s why he feels younger.” “Is he? Are Gayle and Daron a thing?” “What is she thinking? He’s crazed, have you heard Cold? I’m surprised the Supremacy haven’t cut his head off.” “Lucky bitch, she better be sharing.” “Lucky asshole, what I wouldn’t give to shred that dress off her.” Each one made me smile devilishly, even those that were less that complementary. Reaching the archway out of the ballroom I used Vampric speed to dash up the winding staircase to the balcony, arriving just behind Gayle.

“You look ravishing. Enough to make someone who just ate, hungry again.”

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics