setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Hunger So Wild - Page 13

[Private] A Hunger So Wild

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] A Hunger So Wild

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:00 pm

I hardly find that important, Luxx. In fact, your curiosity on the subject is a far more interesting topic. So you tell me, have you imagined me imagining you on your knees? When the fuck did this conversation get so sexual anyway? I rolled my eyes at the whole thing, there wasn't a big list of names I'd rather have this conversation with, but no matter the size, her name was on the bottom. It actually felt fucked up, considering how our night had gone. Leave it to the psychotic lone to put images of her on her knees in my head in a completely different way than I'd originally imagined, after being physically transported into a rock bowl induced nightmare, and killing a nest of bloodsuckers. That fucking shit was mental, or metal, I didn't know yet. I had to wonder... Would she be more tolerable if I fucked her? How was that for irony, she was so intolerable I'd put her name at the bottom of my mental 'want-t0-fuck' list, but fucking her would somehow make her less annoying.

You're hilarious. You can leave your sarcastic, shallow reasons for pretending to join pack, back with the dead fangers, kay? I gripped the shirt over my shoulder and put it back on, getting my head stuck in the arm hole and growling in frustration as I struggled, And I bet you ate crayons as a kid. My voice muffled through the fabric, and head popped through the right hole just as I neared her and looked out over the valley. I crossed my arms and exhaled, I'd rather not swim in a dick. I muttered, eyes darting over to the back of her head then back towards the valley where they stayed, narrowed from the weight of my increasingly tense eyebrows. I glanced over long enough to pull a chunk of vampire guts from her hair and dangled it out in front of us. Yum. I spoke as I released my grip and listened as it slopped onto the ground.

I looked out, realizing the easiest point of entrance was at the dick pool. It was gonna be about a ten foot drop from where we were to the property, but the lights were out in the house and from what I could see no cars were in the driveway. It was the best option. When life gives you lemons, swim in dicks. I sighed, turning on my feet to start towards our destination. You mean to tell me being so big and delicious isn't reason enough? Bummer, I guess I'll have to miss out. I threw my voice behind me and carefully stepped over the roots of a tree, my pace picking up, until I said a mental 'fuck it' and was practically running to the edge. When I arrived, I took in one deep breath, took one look below me, and took a jump, landing into the deeper end of the water and for once, I surfaced with a genuine fucking smile.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:29 am

My curiosity on the subject? Why the fuck was I now questioning everything he said as if it all had a hidden meaning? My curiosity? Did I? Oh yeah. Well really there was hardly a connection between a quick barely existent kiss and giving him fucking head. I certainly hadn’t thought of that ever. Now I was though. FUCK. I was left with a battle royale in my head. One side apparently fucked beyond belief conjuring up images of Onyx with his jeans pulled down below his thighs. The other side, which was untouched by the Fanger blood, the brain hemorrhages, all the drink, was frantically trying to think about something else. Anything else. Due to fuckery I was slow off the mark and Onyx was already in the water before I’d gotten to say shit. Fuck I hated not being able to run my mouth.

Following his lead I barely made it into the pool, my leg wobbling at the worst possible moment. I was in all honesty, a bit fucked up. The V was keeping the pain at bay but nothing was going to stop me from getting woozy from blood loss. Not that I was going to bring it up in conversation. Oh yeah, by the way, I think I might pass out, just roll me into some bushes I’ll be fine. That would go down a treat. Resurfacing in the water I actually moaned in relief feeling shavings of dried Vampire blood sluicing off. “As much as your pack always thought I was after your dick, I’m afraid I don’t have nightmares that feature you, and that’s the only time that event would ever happen...in your fucking dreams Onyx.” Laughing at my own corny line I pulled out my ponytail to really wash the gunk out of the curls. “Though after tonight I’m sure you’re going to pop up regularly in my nightly ticket to the freak show, with blood coming from your eyes…though you will be naked if that’s any consolation.” Shooting him a smirk I dunked my head under again creating a flurry of red tinged water in my wake.

“I’m sure that display would be enough to get the easily impressed females of the Pacific to get their chapstick out but fuck…” I swam up closer trying to think of a nice way to ask…..fuck I was bad at this shit. Why would the ancestors give me such a bullshit job? “Back there….did you just admit you’re a miserable fuck? Or that you’re a rusty tractor on the battlefield? Because yanno, both are kinda….true...so I'm glad you're bringing it up” I sheepishly shrugged my shoulders and awkwardly pushed back rogue curls. Even throwing in an awkward cough for good measure. He wasn't bringing it up really, I was though. “And….I can….kinda….help with both....maybe” Urgh. I had to. Fuck I didn't really want to. But I had to. I'd fucking felt how miserable he was. No one loves you. You have no one to love. Life isn’t worth living. No guidance. Welcome Death. The whispered voice still sat in the back of my head. What kind of Wolf would I be if I just...ignored it? I'd also seen that he might die, if I didn't make sure I wasn't the only one who could fight like I did. I didn't want to offer to...put him through boot camp and he wasn't going to ask...but it needed to happen. If he died, then I was fucked. I'd already screwed one prophecy I wasn't going to fuck another one. "And fuck you yes it sounds like I'm offering a hug and an oil change....I would murder for a vodka right now, do you think they have a minibar? Like a tiki lounge. With shitty knockoff tribal masks on the walls. Thats the type of shit people with dick-shaped pools do right?" Maybe it was better to forget about what I'd just said and just go get a drink. Liquor solved all problems.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:26 pm

I immediately regretted the decision to jump right in. There was nothing worse than wet denim, so I opted to remove my clothes, and tossed them to the side of the pool. My jeans landed with a slopping sound, but I clung to my shirt, holding it above the water to ring it out and draped it over the diving board. Using the chlorine water to clean the blood off of my body probably wasn't the wisest decision when dealing with an open wound, but the temperature of the water made up for the idiocy. It wasn't warm, but compared to the cool night air, it definitely felt warm. And I closed my eyes tight to wash the blood from my face and hair, moving down my arms, pausing long enough to glare at Luxx and her shitty comment, noticing the red swirling around in water that encased her. I pulled my shirt from the diving board and used my teeth to tear a long strip from the bottom, folded it up, and carried it in my teeth as I swam towards her.

I removed the fabric from my mouth and held it above the water, giving it another good squeeze to get out as much water as I possibly could. Oh I'm so torn up about it. The bleeding, bloody faced lone doesn't want my dick. Get over yourself, and give me your arm. I commanded, not waiting for her to hand it over. I gripped her wrist to pull her closer and started tying the fabric tight over her shoulder. It was sloppy, but good enough and I swam back to my jeans to check on my phone, which was probably fucking ruined now. Just in time for her to say something else fucking stupid and disappear under water. Don't fucking talk about that. What the fuck had she seen exactly? If she knew, then she would have said something, wouldn't she? Unless she was keeping quiet to use what she found out against me, which wouldn't fucking surprise me... But then, why share bits and pieces if you had a ace in the hole? Seemed sloppy.

I glared in her direction again, swimming back a few feet to put the distance that she closed back in between us. I didn't admit either, but please, go on. Not only am I unfuckable, but I'm a miserable piece of shit that can't hold his own in a fight. How else you wanna tear me down, Luxx? You still have my personal life and job to pick at. I'll wait. I shook my head, sending water flying in either direction and used the diving board to pull myself up with my right hand. I looked down at my wound, diluted red streaks were running down my front and I realized the wound itself cut right into my tattoo. Fucking perfect, all I could do was hope it would heal properly, and not so fucked it'd ruin the text.

I laughed as I released my grip on the diving board, what other reaction could I possibly give? You insult me... Then offer to help me. Has anyone ever told you, you're fucking excellent and making sure no one wants to actually accept shit from you before you even offer it? Or is that just your tactic, make sure I'm too pissed to say yes so you can sleep better at night knowing you 'did the right thing' without actually having to follow through on your offer? I paused, but not long enough for her to say anything. Well fuck you, I will take up your offer to ''help'' me. Name the time and place. Fuck her with that shit. I smiled confidently, perfectly happy in my plan to counter her mind games with some of my own.

I don't know. I muttered, closing my eyes as I swam backwards, in the opposite direction of her. Fuck I needed to get a pool... Why don't you go find out? I'll tell you right now, if lights turn on or you set an alarm off I'm bailing with or without you.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:00 pm

I blamed the Fangers for a rise of heat and pulsing suggestiveness that came from between my legs. Battle heightened the smell of wolf and I had Alpha standing far too close for me. Even the remotest touch of his fingers on my arm made me swallow hard. Scars on his torso had me hypnotized but it wasn’t the seductive on switch it should have been. Flashes from my scrying bowl tourist trip through Onyx’s memories? Nightmares? I still didn’t know what the fuck. Seeing the real life true evidence of pain on him made me want to actually scream with confusion. My hands wanted to run along the trails, but the thought also made my skin crawl. Hiding as much of the real thoughts I had slowly creeping into my head, I frowned at him playing doctor. “Wouldn’t even know what to say even if I wanted to, which I fucking don’t Saying anything about what I saw meant that he would want answers to his Sona questions. There was no fucking way I was sharing her with him. We weren’t friends he had pointed that out quite brilliantly. She was one of the only bright lights in my universe, I wasn’t going to give him the chance to snuff it out.

“Putting words in my mouth because you can’t put something else in huh? I never said you were unfuckable. Nor did I say you couldn’t hold your own, I likened you to an uncared for piece of shitty farm equipment.” Grinning wickedly I felt comfort in an old standard. Bickering with Onyx. “Farmer John’s fields still get tended but fuck me don’t you make a meal of the job.” He wasn’t shit and I wasn’t going to tell him that but he was far from being safe. Trust was a certain issue I was going to have to tread carefully for. I only needed just enough to do what was needed. “I’ve already taken a bite out of your personal life, Pack Master without a pack.” The acid filled comment about him being abandoned I had shot at him on the cliff side still left a strange sour taste in my mouth. Avoiding using the word Lone when considering the fact was important. “As much as I would love to hit all your buttons Onyx I have no idea what you do for a job. Is drinking considered a career these days?” Being forced to work at One Shot for free was actually starting to look like a potential blessing in disguise. How long could I siphon liquor before Ozra ripped my throat out? “Bet you’re going to sneer your lips off when I’m having to serve you fucking drinks for Ozra.” Was this the appropriate time to tell him about the wolves?

My mouth hung slightly open, a smile threatening to tip the corners of my lips. During my first visit to Index I’d manipulated my way in almost too easily. I was no masochist I didn’t want to make things harder on myself but now I was seeing that Onyx and his pack being…smarter, this time around was gratifying. Like I’d reached stage two on a fucking video game or something. I’d proven my strength so the Ancestors were throwing a grade higher at me. His logic was perfect. Wrong, but I couldn’t fault it at all and wasn’t going to. He wasn’t asking for help and didn’t really believe I was offering it. Utterly perfect. “Well, fuck.”

As much as I didn’t like admitting it, I had a whole lot of ideas and no real plans. There was so much to fucking do, so many goals to reach, things I wanted, time I had to give away to others that I had slipped into motivational limbo. Waiting on X’s next set of requests, orders, whatever the fuck you wanted to call them, made me feel paralyzed. “I’ll text you” Lame response but it was the best I had. This agreement was like glass, fucking with it was a sure-fire way to have it fucking shatter immediately.

Returning my attention back to the discovery of beautiful vodka I swam to the edge of the pool. Struggling to lift myself out of it using my arms I eventually pulled myself up, twisting around to sit on the edge. A harsh hum of pain was singing from my arm. Onyx’s shirt was drenched in blood and I observed the severity of my injury for a moment sickeningly seeing the merits of being a Fanger Juice junkie. “Liquor and Music are my happy pills, what’s it going to take to fix you up Onyx?” My offer had been two-fold. One I was sure I could do but didn’t want to offer and the other….well I wasn’t too sure what I could or should do to make the Alpha feel less miserable. It just felt so counterproductive, so fucking agonizing. Scooping up cupped handfuls of water I poured them over myself trying to completely wash clean. “Generosity biting people in the arse is tonights' theme.” He’d offered up his participation with the scrying bowl and look what we had gotten. I’d offer to help him and now look where it was leaving us. Being kind was fucking brutal. “But fuck it, I’ll play if you want to Onyx.” While I had totally intended the last words to solely related to the idea of getting chainsaw massacre drunk in this dick pool, it didn’t at all come out that way. Was I trying to hit on him? What the fuck was wrong with me? Freezing for a moment I got up and snuck over to the side of the house. Fuck this shit I needed liquor.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Someone once told me that it was sad to always assume someone was lying. Especially when that assumption was branded into the front of your mind, scar tissue that made you wonder if someone was even being honest about something as simple as the weather. Apparently the little things made it worse, because it was human nature to be skeptical about big shit. You wouldn't automatically believe someone if they told you a giant robot with squid arms was tearing apart New York city. But to automatically assume it was a lie when someone admitted to something as simple as forgetting to eat breakfast? I guess that was a sign of a corrupted mind.

So being the physical fucking epitome of corruption, I didn't believe her, not about the little shit, and definitely not about the big shit. So when she said she didn't want to say anything about it, I automatically assumed the opposite. If you really didn't want to talk about it, you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.. And because I definitely didn't want to fucking talk about it, I spoke the words in her direction mentally, not aloud. The irony of it all was how painfully selfless my desire to avoid this specific conversation was. Or maybe it wasn't selfless, maybe I just knew that talking about that in particular would lead to me diverting the conversation to what I'd seen in a pathetic fucking attempt to get my own ass out of the hot seat. Talking about someone else's deep shit was awkward, and I'd had enough awkward tonight to last me a lifetime.

Maybe, but I was more tempted at the idea of a sock, not my dick. I looked upwards and off towards the side, as if I was looking at an imaginary thought bubble, one that featured her in the center with a mouth full of fabric, and duct tape to hold it all in. Her voice muffled, desperation in her eyes as if she was a tea kettle on the stove, waiting to explode but unable to, like a bad case of the mouth shits with a cork in her mouth-hole preventing her from word vomiting insults and other ''colorful'' dialogue. Fuck, I needed to stop myself, that image turned me on more than any discussion we'd had this evening. You're a charmer. Trading one insult for a lesser insult. It's nice to you care enough about my feelings to upgrade me from an unfuckable and miserable piece of shit to rusty farm equipment. I rolled my eyes.

You've taken a bite out of everything, lone without a bone. And I don't know, I'd consider it as much of a job as providing the nearest company with that arsenic you call commentary. Isn't there a saying... Something about stones and glass houses? I flashed her a sarcastic grin and broke eye contact, oddly unfazed by the conversation. There was a comfort to it, actually, or maybe I was just mistaking the physical relief I felt at my seemingly weightless form in the water. I couldn't decide. I'd feel safer drinking liquor served out of a truck stop urinal. I glared, realizing Ozra had dished out the same unwarranted punishment on her that he had me. In fact, the thought of Ozra pissed me off to no end at this point, so I did everything I could to mentally block his name from my memory and move on with the conversation.

I looked at her, face blank other than my unyielding wide eyes. Wait a minute, scroll back a bit here. What fucking magic did I just cast? Did I just upgrade useless gift to semi-useful silencing through sheer force of will? It was practically a fucking miracle, and had distracted me long enough to ignore the fact that I'd just entered into a verbal contract with her. Yeah, I still felt like it was the best way to stick it to her, but that didn't change the fact that it was going to require actively scheduling more one on one time with the walking headache formerly known as Luxx. Throw in the experiences from earlier in the evening and it was practically a grim fucking sitcom waiting to happen. But it was also an opportunity to turn her into a wolf shaped punching bag. Weighing the pros and cons of this fucking idea was going to turn my brain into tar.

You mean you're not gonna leave a sticky note on the fridge? Bummer. I quickly realized poking fun at her living situation was... Equally self deprecating. Liquor induced blackout, death, anything that removes several hours to eternity from my memory works just fine. Unless of course you're offering a post battle fuck, but considering I'm nothing more than a rusty tractor, I don't see the point in even getting my hopes up. I followed the statement with a disappearing act, sinking below the surface of the water and holding my breath at the bottom for as long as I could, absorbing in the silence which I was fairly certain was blocking out whatever sarcastic and insulting comment she had shot back in my direction. And when I resurfaced, she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics