setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Hunger So Wild - Page 12

[Private] A Hunger So Wild

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] A Hunger So Wild

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:25 am

Thanks? I laughed. I laughed like it was the funniest thing I’d ever heard. Why the fuck was he so docile? How could he not feel that rush of…fuck what did I even call it? So many feelings all bundled into one and for once it wasn’t shit like fear, loneliness, and pain. I shook my head in disbelief, watching him dress in a way that didn’t feel like I was observing an everyday event. Why had I never noticed how the moonlight caught Onyx’s jaw. Why the fuck was I noticing it now? Not allowing that thought to intercept the joy I felt I bounced off the rock and spun about in the blood splattered dirt. Looking up to the stars feeling energized and rejuvenated. I’d thought I needed clarity to gain some piece of mind but maybe it was much more simple than that. Cling to what I was good at. What made me feel alive. Fighting. Dancing and Liquor.

“What the fuck are you thanking me for? This was what I was born to do.” Flexing my fingers with glee I bounded over to my leather jacket, the only shred of clothing I had left intact and continued rambling. “That was fucking awesome, I feel so much better now, all I needed was to…just….fuck shit up.” Almost unable to stand still I returned to Onyx smiling broadly in his face, swinging my jacket around to the point it flung out of my hand onto the ground. “I mean, honestly, don’t you feel….like you can do anything? The moon shining down, the ancestors giving us strength…...just…fuck…the power.” Dancing up onto a smaller rock before I knew what I was doing I had grabbed the Alpha’s neck with both hands. Balancing on the stone on my toes I actually….kissed him. It took me a moment to really understand what the fuck I was doing.

Maybe I wanted him to feel what I felt. Maybe I was just super whacked out on a good feeling for once. Maybe I was just in general fucked in the head. But fuck me it felt…good. As much as something in the back of my head was telling me to just, let go. Go with that great feeling. I pulled my head back and firmly planted my feet on the ground. Looking away as I swung my leather jacket over my shoulders, very slowly, as the wound in my shoulder broke it's seal and began to flow with blood again.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:51 am

There was... A vibration. That was the best way I could describe it, because I didn't know what the fuck it was. But I felt it inside of me. Was it good? Bad? And more importantly, why did my mind feel so... Empty? Not in a bad way either, in a way that made me feel like breaking into a house in Owl Heights and taking a relaxing swim in some rich fucks heated pool. Fuck that sounded nice. I wanna swim. My thoughts were spoken quietly to myself. I didn't want to dance, or scream about how free I felt. No, I wanted to fucking swim.

This is what you were born to do. I echoed, and I couldn't tell if it was a question for myself, wondering if I should be acting just as high as she was, or if I was just imprinting the thought in my mind. That Luxx was meant to kill shit apparently. That was awesome, all I needed was to fuck shit up, I feel like I can do anything, the ancestors give us strength. They were all things maybe I was supposed to feel, and maybe I did? Maybe this was happy for me now. Blank and clear headed. Fuck that was a depressing thought. I get it, you feel alive, life has meaning again, killing shit gets you wet for the ancestors. I get it. I blurted out, not really feeling the irritation I intentionally put behind the words.

Her jacket was now somewhere it wasn't a moment ago, and I looked at her, absolutely fucking confused. The fucked part was, that confusion went away when she did what she did next, when it should have increased. I mean fuck, we'd just killed how many vampires? I'd just killed... how many vampires... Fuck. There it was, my trigger back to doom and gloom, remembering how I'd under performed... I took a step back and glared at her, realizing I should have fucking recoiled in the first place. Aim a little lower next time and maybe I'll feel as good as you feel about spending my night getting mentally fucked up, and then physically fucked up.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:18 am

Acid from his mouth hit me and it took the edge off what I’d just done. For whatever fucking reason I’d done it. “Fuck you Onyx, no need to get shitty because you can’t shake off your big cloak of miserable.” Fuck he tried so damn hard to be a buzz kill. Like his crowning achievement in life was making sure I didn’t get to feel elated without getting ragged on. He was a prick, but he wasn’t even skilled enough to drown me after that battle. I felt energized even though I was obviously in need of some medical treatment. Hiding the severity of my shoulder wound with my jacket I caught myself licking my lips. What the fuck was wrong with me?

“You’d have to do a hell of a lot better than what you did just now to get me on my knees Mr Alpha.” Sneering at him, my eyes flickered briefly to his lips, enough for me to know it happened. Now I was freaking myself out. I consciously chastened myself, slapping myself on the wrist internally, punching myself in the face with my mind. Fuck it wasn’t even getting close to a full moon yet, why was I devolving into a stalker? Fuck I needed to get away from the cliffs, away from this part of the forest. There was that…things…here. The Scrying Bowl apparently just made the world more fucky and for some reason, I’d accidently snorted whatever the wolf equivalent of catnip was. Which was also an aphrodisiac or some shit.

“A swim would be nice.” I looked down at my blood drenched front. At least three of the Fangers had literally exploded on my underside, which was almost always the case. “By the time I walk to a water source, I’m going to be freezing my tits off….” I was thinking aloud suddenly aware that Onyx had a full set of clothing and that I was completely naked save for the jacket. “Good to know you took the time to undress while I just garbage canned an outfit for you.”

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:51 am

Fuck her reaction was a relief. Could something technically be a relief if... Strangely you weren't worried about it in the first place? Jesus this fucking sucked and didn't all at the same time. I didn't know this feeling, it wasn't familiar. To a certain extent it was. Smashing in someones face was a lot more stress relieving than punching through drywall, for example. So I guess, yeah, I did understand her psychotic behavior, partially. Maybe I just had reservations about sharing that joy with her specifically. But I also felt fucking guilty for it. She'd proven she isn't always a fucking shit talker, and when I thought about having someone like Olympia by my side tonight, everything really came into focus. We both would have died, only difference was, I was the only one that would have come back. Okay. I replied blankly, You're right. Wow, that didn't feel as sour as it normally would have. I didn't say it didn't feel sour, just that it wasn't as intensely sour.

That's too bad. I started, mentally grinning from ear to ear. Now this was fucking bliss. And as I looked up to an imaginary thought bubble, physically smiling now, I opened my mouth again, There's something so... satisfying about the image of you on your knees. You make me see the appeal Odin must have visualized when he manipulated his sociopath ass onto his plastic pedestal. I hopped on my feet, holding up my fists like a boxer in a ring, You're right, I do feel amazing. It came over me in an instant, and I tried to mimic her manic behavior from only moments ago, throwing my hands up in the air and spinning as gaily as I possibly could as I slipped back out of my shirt. I stepped towards her, draped it over her shoulder, Put it on, we're going swimming. and finally, my act ended as I started heading east, where I was fairly certain a strip of Owl Heights residential sat over the ridge.

Unless of course you wanna roll around in fanger guts all night and revel in your kills. Your choice, little wolf. I yelled back, looking down at the wound on my chest. Ironic... It was right over my heart.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:27 am

Could this night get any more fucked up? Could it? Of course it fucking could. My mouth actually fell open and stayed open through the full length of his performance routine. It didn’t end until I felt his shirt resting on my shoulder. My mouth had to curl into a half smile then. “Wait, wait…so I really want to dial this right back to something very important but I just have to ask…you’ve thought about me on my knees Onyx?” I’d never thought about it, but now I was. Though I was pretty sure he had a completely different scene in his head. In his I’m sure he actually had pants on. I stayed in pace behind him, until hopping into line beside him draping the shirt back over his shoulder. As much as my eyes seemed to be enjoying the view of his muscles I wasn’t going to wear any more of his clothing. That shit was becoming a habit. I still had the shirt and sweatpants he had given me when I'd first arrived at Index. It came in handy when I was doing laundry...that was all. “Take it that comes with me begging huh? You’re so big Onyx, please let me join the Pacific Pack and bask in your deliciousnessI licked at his arm as I dashed past making a beeline for the grassy ridge that separated the wild of the forest and mountains and the beginning of civilization.

Pausing I looked over my shoulder, cocking my hip. “You have a very active imagination, bet you were the best with crayons as a kid. Macaroni Master.” Giggling I looked out over the valley, switching on my yellow eyes to get a better lay of the land. “Since I take it you’re thinking what I’m thinking….” I surveyed the closest options. Almost all these rich assholes had pools but I didn’t just want to break into any old place. I wanted playboy mansion grotto. Actually, no fuck, what the fuck? “Hey, that one over there looks like a cock and balls from this angle.” I pointed off in the direction blinking to shut off the golden glow in my eye sockets.

Scratching my stomach my nails came away with flaking blood. Ew fuck this shit was itchy. It was better to stay in wolf form and find the nearest stream to roll in, than to let it dry on bare skin. Warm water, god that sounded like luxury right now. “Shit this is gross, I actually have a feeling something is stuck in my ponytail too.” Making a face I didn’t want to see if I was right. The back of my head just felt abnormally heavy. Fucking sick. “I’ll let you pick the pool, then we can talk about what you're intending to do to obtain that coveted post battle blow job.”

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics