setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Hunger So Wild - Page 11

[Private] A Hunger So Wild

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] A Hunger So Wild

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:17 pm

The younglings were getting desperate. Nests were interesting things if you gave any fucks about Fanger culture. Which I only did in relation to how to fucking decimate them. They were indeed a thing to be feared in a way. Not all were challenging. Some didn’t filter down the spoils of war so their youngest were undernourished. Never underestimate a hungry fucking bloodsucker though. This one fell into that in-between ground. It was a good warm up considering I had a feeling that the Supremacy didn’t man their contingents with Fangers a few hundred years old. Ancients were coming, that was for damn sure. Onyx wasn’t ready. Fuck my life if he didn’t know that too because I didn’t want to have to try and point it out in a nice fucking way.

Flicking my head to the side I saw Onyx fail to hit a home run. Fat disoritated infant fangers were apprantly too much childsplay for him but when I throw him something harder he fucking whiffs it? Alpha should know when to keep his pride in check, fuck sake. This was one of those moments I had lived for on the battlefield. A close shave. Tactical calucations at their most precise. Two years of doing nothing but this and learning about Prophecy with Sona, had transformed me into a Walord I hadn’t even been the first time I’d been in Index. Using my ability had seemed like suicide but now, now potential brain damage was the least of my worries. In fact going bonkers, properly unknowingly bonkers might actually be a release.

Nerves almost fucked up my first attack, as the infants charged at me. I was afraid, actually shit scared of using time shift again. I would have to, because I felt like I had seconds, to dispatch two Vamps and save Onyx. The things I fucking did for this Pack Master, holy fucking shit. Scrambling into a run I met both leeches head on. Completely ravenous, my limbs aching with V running through them urging me to leap higher, hit harder, bite more ferociously. Even as my own blood still dripped from angry wounds. They tried to dash but being only babies I could judge their tragectory and pushed one to the ground, ripping his throat out. Mauling it until he exploded into a puddle of red muck. The other took the time to leap on my back, so I rolled fast, crushing her underneath me, tearing her fangs along my back. Ending her the same way as I had her partner, I drank deep of the blood completely drawn to it. That discusting texture, it was thicker than other blood. Like it was trying its best to congeal in their veins. Swallowing, licking my jaws as if it was a vodka in front of me rather than a Fanger I was engrossed until I heard a snap.

Fuck. Spaced out because of fucking Fanger juice and here was Onyx, playing rolly polly and loosing. “My teamwork might be a little rusty, but you’re moving around like a hundred-year-old tractor so we’re even.” I snarled and then shut my eyes to use my ability, for the third time.

“You’re impressive.” It should have sounded like a compliment but coming from that..thing, it didn’t feel that way. I knew why she disturbed me now. Hunted, I felt like I was being hunted. That I was her prey. Ghosts couldn’t hurt me as far as I knew outside of this place. While I was in their domain though? Shuddering at the thought of my spirit being returned to my body with damage I tried to smile at her. “So much love.” I snorted, and laughed, as well as one could laugh in wolf form. Fucking scary bitch thought Onyx and I were a couple. Fuck that was hilarious. The look she gave me silenced me immediately though. Locked my jaws shut. “I look forward to our next little…chat.”

As I resurfaced I decided I wasn’t going to give her the opportunity. Nothing good was going to come from talking to that thing. I was going to make a mental note of this part of the forest and never fucking come here again. Ever. Even though this time was a super short reset, I felt the headache I had been ignoring become more prominent. My snout began to bleed, as did my ears. Spinning around instead of getting indulgent with Fanger blood this time I threw myself at the oldest bitch on Onyx. She was fucking armless and jawless now. “As much as I can appreciate a little dismemberment, you have a problem.” Laughing mentally as I slammed into her, she didn’t manage to get her knees down on Onyx, in order to get leverage for the leg she had broken in the previous time pocket. In a speed league all of her own she darted out from under me, going for Onyx again, flicking me off like a rag doll. “Fucking bitch get back here, can’t you take no for an answer?” Managing to just barely grab her calf in my jaws as she zipped past me I threw her to the ground, twisting my head to try and break her leg. Nothing happened. Not enough torque. Trying to entranched my paws into the dirt for another shot gave her enough time to sit up and sink her fangs into my already gory neck wound.

Back to top Go down

Narrative |

Posted on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:16 pm

She was walking from her car to the apartment steps when the dark haired vampire appeared in front of her. Go now. Lilah had been alerted of the attack by an informant who was only somewhat reliable and the clock was ticking. The cliffs. You'll hear what I'm looking for. 

The black haired human instantly transformed and was off to the mountains. The vampire had been right; trees rustling, growls, and howls of pain. The raven perched atop a tree, but only briefly before a body was hurled in her direction. Her wings fluttered and she chose a higher branch and observed the chaos. As much as she wanted to leave she couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:31 pm

"We were gifted heightened senses, heightened strength, and heightened emotion. But only one of those things matter. It's the one thing that allows us to contact our ancestors because just by possessing it we exist on a higher level than any other being. It's the one thing that bonds us so tightly to our pack that we can call them family and actually mean it because we know deep down that blood isn't the only ingredient needed to make a family home. It's the one thing that matters most. Senses and strength are nothing after we leave this world. We can't fight our way into the afterlife, and we can't sniff out the ancestors to join them. That is all you need to know about being a wolf, and being a member of this pack, Onyx. Family is all that matters. And we are now your family."

Wise words from King Odin. If I could see him now, I'd ask him how exactly I was going to emotion my way out of this one. Senses and strength meant a whole lot more to the wolf with fangers leeched onto his flesh, especially when that 'family' was very likely lacking loyalty, not freedom. Fuck me, either this situation was ridiculously fucked, or Odin was an idiot that didn't know the first thing about being a wolf. Because I saw more loyalty from the lone Luxx in the short time we'd been fighting off these blood suckers than I saw in my own pack after years of leading them. I guess that meant I had to give her another point for honesty, because as shit as it was to admit, she'd saved my ass more than once tonight. Something that was easy to forget considering I didn't really fear death because death wasn't real for me. But she didn't know that. Too bad she was already a hundred points in the negative for other shit she'd pulled. It'd take more than a few pity points to get her out of moral debt. Even if I did understand her to some extent.

I scrambled to my feet, ignoring the chit chat this time around to latch my jaws around the leg of the fanger I'd be using as a mattress. My eyes watched Luxx play with her tug toy the same way I was playing with mine, until old jawless got one up on her this time. So, I started to spin, flinging the fanger in my jaws around in a circle to gain momentum. I released just as leather jacket crashed into jawless, ripping jawless's pathetic bite from Luxx's throat and sending both fangers tumbling across the clearing. You have enough in you to take out the one in leather? I asked, not waiting for an answer as I charged towards jawless, leaping up to kick her back to her ass, and again, pushing her further away from Luxx until she had me by the throat in the blink of an eye and set me flying in the direction of the tree that had pierced both Luxx and myself earlier. I jumped to my feet just as she appeared in front of me, and tried to jump to the side before she could pin me again, but I was too late. She had her nails in my chest wound, knee pinning me against the tree, and was digging in deep, cocking her zombie head to the side like a curious puppy. I kicked her off of me and pinned her to the ground, wasting no time biting around her lowest rib and ripping through her flesh. Say what you will about dismemberment. I bit down, snapping the bone in two and spitting the rest onto her face before bouncing up and slamming down on her chest, hearing and feeling the bones inside snap as her chest caved in. I finished her off by clamping my jaws around her neck and tore until her head was severed, and it stayed that way long enough for me to toss it towards Luxx. But I think it's the best part. I spoke as the rest of her turned to sludge.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:24 pm

No. “Of course.” Forcing myself to shake off the feeling of blood loss. I ran after the leather clad Fanger. She sped about the clearing avoiding me, her eyes locked on my wounds. Bitch was trying to tire me out. At one point she started laughing at me. Fuck her. A head flew past me exploding into sludge mid-air like a water balloon that had just given up. Well, fuck me sideways. Onyx had actually dispatched the oldest of the bunch. What terrified me for a moment was the surge of delight that filled me up. It fuelled my legs as I ran as fast as I could after the Fanger, circling around the whole clearing ending up behind Onyx. “Come to think of it, I would never tell a wolf that they shouldn’t enjoy themselves in battle, so dismember away Onyx.”

Burying my paws into the dirt I sucked in a deep breath and held it as I sped towards the Alpha. Using his body as a vaulting platform I launched myself into the air, twisting around to compensate for her speed I grabbed the leather jacket fanger in flight. We tumbled unceremoniously to the ground. She burst into a spray of crimson and I slid and slammed into a boulder. Leaping up from the dirt I clambered up upon the rock, limping and tossed back my head. A long triumphant howl sung from my snout and it lingered as I slipped out of form. With my human voice I let out another howl of elation, breathlessly laughing at the end.

Throwing my arms up to the moon as if I channeling luna power, I gave thanks to the ancestors for watching over me on the battlefield. Grinning wide like a Cheshire cat. Limbs twitching with the adrenalin of combat. Fuck this was what I was made to do. Blood still trickled from wounds but I was enveloped in the joy of victory. I’d done what I was meant to do. Protect the fucking Pack Master. Fuck I was drunk. On Power, on Fanger juice, on fucking life. In that moment everything felt right with the world. It was easy to forget my troubles. I almost forgot that he was behind me, too busy reveling in the feeling of being so refreshed.

“This!....I feel so fucking alive!....Don’t you get it? Don’t you feel it Onyx? We are so fucking free!” Spinning about on the rock I stared down at him with eyes still glowing yellow. Blood coating my whole front, splatter droplets arcing across my face. Lips tinted a heavy red. Huge smile on my face, eyes glittering like I’d just won the fucking lottery.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:00 am

I stood over the bloody mess, filled with fucking rage and accomplishment all at once. The bloody wound in my chest wasn't a distraction, but the smell of my own blood was as I tried to focus on the last leech, desperately looking for my in when I felt a kick at my side. I watched, tired, but still ready to finish off the last one with Luxx... But all I could see was a blur of red mush as the two rolled off in the distance. It happened so fucking fast I made a mental note to start jogging more and smoke less. The first far more fucking possible than the second.

"You think this is the end?" The voice sounded out from beside me, where the legless fanger from earlier smiled her fanged grin. "There are far more of us than there are of you. The Supr-" I clamped down on her jaw and tore it off like I had her buddy, her voice instantly silenced as I used all of my force to bust out her fangs with my front legs before finally going in for the kill. All followed by a walk towards my clothes, eyes on Luxx the entire time as she acted like a fucking nut job while I was just relieved neither of us died. It was hardly the fucking celebration she was making it out to be.

I shifted back, and immediately started putting on my clothes as she looked down at me. My expression was flat as I stared back at her, time passing long enough to make it awkward before I zipped up my pants and pulled my shirt over my head. I had something I wanted to say, more than one something, but the something that came out was hardly at the top of my fucking list. Thanks. Thanks? What the fuck...

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics