setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Hunger So Wild - Page 2

[Private] A Hunger So Wild

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] A Hunger So Wild

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Fuck please, no. My eyes closed tight in response to the beginning of her rant, already knowing what was coming next. Stop... Stop... Stop... I repeated throughout her rant, reaching up to rub my forehead, the only treatment I had for migraine forming behind my skull. STOP! Do I need to fucking be here? Do I need to help you find this fucking thing? DO YOU SEE ME? AM I HERE RIGHT NOW? I hunched over, putting my eyes right in line with her own. I'm here, I'm doing this, I'm helping you. There's a lot of fucking land to cover, Luxx. I've been dealing with shit, sorry speaking with ghosts of wolfs past for your benefit wasn't at the top of my fucking list. But I'm fucking here now, so chill your shit. Damn. I tried to yank my arm away for effect, but failed. Fucking warlords.

I had no fucking interest in repeating our last encounters. I wasn't interested in throwing around fighting words for the entirety of this experience. And it was in my tone, or maybe that was just fatigue. I couldn't fucking tell anymore. My focus had been shot, but I tried to listen as well as I could. Up high, with a view... Well that covered about, most of this fucking place. Jesus Christ. And you're sure... I spoke, not really listening for an answer, my mind was elsewhere. Spirit... When she'd revealed the name of our new wolf. I remembered she needed the caves. Some bullshit about the water needing to be pure, untouched by man. The caves provided that. Most people didn't realize the streams that formed in those things, or how deep they actually ran. Let's move, I know where it is. I finally ripped my arm away, successfully and started moving up. I stopped, just long enough to say one more thing. Let's keep the temper tantrums on hold. I can fucking leave just as easily as I came.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 pm

It was probably the first time I’d been truly knocked on my arse because of Onyx. Most of the time our arguments felt like even keel. Not that I would admit that aloud. He made good points, I made slightly better ones. Leaving every disagreement on either an unspoken, agree to disagree standpoint or just an understanding they everyone was right from their own perspective. It’s just that mine was more fucking important. This time, this time I had nothing to say. Fuck I hated that. I always had a comeback, a quip, a way to shove someone back into the garbage bin but this time, this time I had nothing. He didn’t have to be here. This was only for my benefit. Warm fuzzies and all of that. Now I was remembering hugging him. Actually that was a good idea, remember it, don’t actually do it again.

“I don’t have temper tantrums, I have controlled outbursts of rage which you bring out of me, so it’s your fault.” I followed after him having a renewed sense of calm sensing his conviction. Fuck I hoped we could find it before the sun fucking rose. We needed the moon, even if it wasn’t going to be full tonight. That was better anyway. Something had happened a while back. A shift in energies and suddenly I could no longer stop myself from turning on a full moon. Normally I had avoided it, gone nightclubbing to resist its pull. I went fucking ballistic on full moons. Sex drive, desire for flesh, a need to run. It was all so intense I couldn’t stop myself from fully giving into it. The first full moon had been rough. Waking up naked next to Dominion, surrounded in body parts of animals, feeling full in every sense of the word. Now I had a handle on it…sort of.

“Maybe we should take this time to really get to know one another.” I sniggered, deftly jumping over some rocks and pushing past thorny bushes. My prophecy was the single most important thing this evening and as much as I hated to get into my past, it was something asked of me. “How about we start with how you came to be a wolf, that’s always my favorite story to hear.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Silence, it was better than sex. But it was short lived. Hearing her tack a dodgy ass explanation of her temper tantrums onto the end of disappearing conversation made me roll my eyes. There was always something to say, wasn't there? I tell her the weather's nice, she makes a snide comment about it being too sunny. What a boring, fucking sad little game she liked to play. What about world war two? Famine? I mean fuck, might as well get it out now, what else is my fault? I waited, patiently, fully expecting her to blame her lone wolf lifestyle on me too. I mean fuck, I already knew my current pack situation was my fault. I just really wanted to know what else I could be blamed for. Fuck, if I couldn't be the best, I would sure as fuck be the best at being the worst.

I snorted. Laughter followed. And eventually I had to stop dead in my tracks to grip my throbbing head as more laughter flooded out of me. I winced in pain, but kept laughing. Fuck it sucked. My feet started moving, slowly, and I wiped tears away from my eyes as I took a deep breath. You're fucking insufferable, but your one liners are golden. I muttered, still smiling. Jesus fucking shit, get to know one another. She was fucking high, completely fucking high.

I took a turn, fairly certain there was a clear path somewhere... Fuck I'd find it eventually. Or... Now... I took a large step over a rock blocking the path and landed on the dirt trail. It was mostly overgrown, but it was the quickest route to one of the cave entrances. I was bit, I turned. I told her, realizing maybe she'd been serious about getting to know one another. Tell me why you're a lone, and I'll tell you how I was turned. Yeah, fuck yeah that was fair as shit. If she didn't like it she could suck me.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:51 pm

“This fuckfest is your fault, we could get bloody lost in this place and who’s going to fucking find our bodies huh? Olympia, Ouray?” I grinned but it was washed from my lips when I realized what I had done. Fuck. I would just skim over it, like I always did. Pretend a slip up didn’t happen and then it would all go away. When someone brought it up again. Change the fucking subject. Avoidance, I was the Queen at that shit. If I was lucky his stupid hyena laughter would have covered up the fact I’d just mentioned what he thought was another member of his pack. Fuck, discussing anything with him was like leaping over landmines. Dodge one and you were sure to land on another and BOOM.

Having to stop for Onyx’s ridiculous laughter made me tilt my hip resting one hand on it, giving him a very unamused expression. Tapping my foot I shook my head wondering if he was going to piss himself literally. I was so not walking behind a wolf who had needed adult diapers before venturing out on a hike. “Glad to be of service with my golden one liners then.” Mockingly dipping into a curtsy I could feel irritation rising back to the surface. I wanted to get to the bowl as soon as possible. Getting the fucking thing to work was probably going to take forever.

My heart leapt into my mouth when we began walking on a dirt trail. This was so familiar and yet not. It was like all of these places were linked. Like always Onyx had a way of squashing my good feelings though and I felt a knot in my stomach form instead of that joy. “Fuck, can’t you just…” I stopped remembering that he wasn’t the one who had threatened on multiple occasions to eat my heart. “It’s….a few reasons.” I’d already danced around the fact it had been prophecy. It was an old one I didn’t feel that protectiveness about talking about it. That had not been the only reason. “I hardly think that’s a fair deal.” Trying to avoid but Sona’s voice….fuck.

“The pack, my reasons for joining it, the person I joined it for…it just..” This was fucking hard maybe I should have practiced in the mirror. I watched my feet move over the ground for a few moments trying to gather my thoughts. “It no longer felt right, it wasn’t where I was meant to be anymore….when I got my prophecy it was like the ancestors agreed with me. It wasn’t home.”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:39 pm

How fucking dramatic... Wait. Ouray? I paused... Are you pulling names outta your ass or do you know something? Didn't that fucker die in a car accident or... Shooting or something? Fuck... If I didn't already feel like a shitty alpha, realizing I didn't know if he was dead or alive sure as hell made me feel shit at my job. I couldn't even use the excuse of factions, because Ouray was a part of my own fucking faction. But he could have been dead, it wasn't like the pack was exactly safe before all of this shit. Wolves had been going missing for so fucking long it was hard to keep track of who were lured into the cannibal witches house of candy and who weren't.

I could have been pissed, but what was the fucking point? Was it a surprise to me that she brought up that name? Weren't they attached at the fucking hip before? I knew nothing about the guy, I wouldn't have even remembered his name had she not mentioned it. When she'd probably seen his dick more than I'd even sensed his presence or brought him up in conversation, combined.

My laughter, of course turned into a stern glare. She had a wonderful fucking gift of raining on my damn parade. Awww... Is the little wolf mad? Baby talk, and that was about as much of it as I could handle before picking up pace. Ignoring... Whatever it was she was about to say was easy, because I could actually see the crack in the two rocks up ahead, exactly where the path was going to take us. And why should I care about being fair exactly? I asked casually, growling as the tip of my boot caught on a lip in the trail and nearly sent me face first into the dirt. Fuck just spit it out already. Jesus. I'm not asking for epic, poetic descriptions, put that shit blunt.

And she did. And... I felt... Fucking confused. Yeah, really fucking confused. What? I asked her as if she was absolutely mental. You... What? I couldn't fathom it. You're telling me... Your annoying ass wasn't kicked out, you... Wh-Why!? Was she saying she left by choice? Was that even a fucking choice? You're a fucking alien. I blurted out, and I looked at her like she was one too. For real.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics