setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Hunger So Wild - Page 10

[Private] A Hunger So Wild

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] A Hunger So Wild

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:30 am

She just stood there, absolutely fucking begging to be turned into roadkill. And I was blessed with Luxx's insults of wisdom as I kept barreling on, my paws hitting the ground faster and faster as my target sat fucking down, crossed legs, head resting in hand as she watched me run towards her, giggling all the while. You really need to reevaluate your definition of luck. I retorted, as a white streak rushed past me. Fuck me was I really that slow? I made a mental note. If I was keeping score in this blood red cherry that topped off our evening, she was up one as I watched her tear a limb clean off. Not good, not fucking good at all.

I neared up on my target, and leapt into the air, but landed on nothing but the same ground I'd been running on, and slid on my side to a stop, growling and snarling in frustration as I watched her appear at the opposite end of the clearing, waving her hand at me from the distance. With my body turned, I was in the prime position to watch as Luxx turned into a furry snack for a fat fuck. What a sad fucking creature. I thought my life was shit, having an addiction for food and being turned into a vampire? Fuck me. It's cute, that you feel compelled treat me like a fucking toddler. Thanks for the challenge. I love being hand fed.

My feet started moving as quickly as they'd stopped, she was up two and I was still sitting at an impressive fucking zero. At least this time my leap was met with a nice cushy landing. And I made sure to throw my front legs down with as much force as I could, sending fatty on his back. I heard a crack as his neck whipped back and head crashed into the ground beneath him. It was lights out. Well that's gonna take a minute to heal. You think if they're fat, they're slower? Like fat humans that sweat buckets when they eat? I was genuinely fucking curious, and also trying to distract from the fact that she sent me the fucking skilled runt of the nest as I clamped my jaws around his neck and shook and tore until it was detached from his body. It wasn't a fucking win if it was fucking easy...

My feet hit the ground, watching as one appeared behind Luxx, which was my goal target, until a blur came up towards my side, crashing into me and sending both of our bodies rolling into Luxx's shadow vamp, and Luxx herself. "Where's the journal, wolf?" she spoke, grabbing me by the paws so fast I didn't have a chance to react, and then I was airborne, tossed against a tree, and actually fucking impaled by one of it's stubby branches. I was hung up like meat in a slaughter house as she appeared in front of me. Fangs dripping in saliva as she pushed at my chest, sending the branch deeper into my back. I kicked my legs, shoving her back, but watched helplessly as my claw marks left bloody wounds in her abdomen, only to be healed a second later.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:27 am

“Why? Because I should shrink like a violet at the sight of war?” Onyx made short work of Tweedle Dee, or was he Tweedle dum? Oh well they were now both Tweedle Dead. Of course he didn’t appreciate that I was sending any of these Fangers to him. What the fuck had he been doing over there? Having a goddamn game of tag? Fuck. “It’s called setting up a combo dick. You’re a tank, they’ll piss themselves when you roll into the battlefield but…you know what, I could give you some pointers, but you’re being ungrateful so you can eat humble fat Fanger pie.” As another one of the infants decided I was a delicious white cake sitting atop my rock I warmly laughed mentally and shook my wolf head. “Na, just as fast, they don’t seem to take into account mass. Even porky Ancients seem like they teleport.” It was almost cute that he’d asked such a silly question. It now had me wondering if what I said was even true.

Getting distracted with adorable small talk and thinking about the velocity of the dead versus how much junk they had in the trunk was disastrous. We’d be playing house with the babes, and now I was being jumped from behind by one of the older ones. Before it could properly sink its fangs into my back, Onyx’s massive black body was thrown into us. The rather well dressed Fanger was back in my face in a matter of a blink of an eye. I could still see a trail, like watching a 3D television without the glasses on, from an angle. Two hundred years old maybe. It was a rough ballpark guess. I wasn’t even concerned with it, I was sick with worry about the other one. In front of my eyes she picked up Onyx and threw him across the clearing as if he was as light as a ping pong ball. Fuck.

The dapper young gentleman vampire had his hands about my throat, dipping his head in for a taste but I closed my golden eyes for a moment and stopped time. There was no way I would kill this fuck and get across the clearing before Onyx was dead. So I was going to reset and change my positioning. This was why I was the best Warlord in the fucking Dominion, even if I had never been allowed to take the number one spot.

“You’re around an awful lot now, who are you?” The voice took me by surprise. A woman. Looking around in the fogged mist of the in-between I spotted a dark smoking figure. It had eyes and a mouth but in a way a shadow did. It was unnerving as fuck. It glided with grace from behind Onyx who had reset to a different position, back on the ground, near me. The figure titled it’s head in a quizzical way. No doubt this forest was haunted but this was the first time I’d encountered a being when paused in the time slip of my ability. “Protect the Pack Master” She said it as both a statement and a question and I opened my mouth in shock. How could a ghost know a line from my prophecy? “Lilith” I always used my pack name when introducing myself to wolves, and generally to other supernaturals too. This….thing…had me on edge so I gave it my human name. It felt safer. I hadn’t even known I could speak in this place. The shadow woman’s eyes narrowed and then she smiled. That smile. It was the most terrifying thing I had ever seen.

Snapping back to reality I almost fucked up my own reset. What in the fucking fuck was that? Fuck I hated this night. This night was the fuck up of all nights. Since I knew that the dapper Fanger was going to appear behind me, I ran, in the direction he was about to arrive in. Slamming right into him as he sped into my path. I kept going, even as he ripped into my shoulder ravenously. No mercy, just hungrily digging, burrowing into my flesh. It was easy to ignore, when I had something I needed to do. Something I wanted to do, more than anything. Running up the nearest tree I dipped my head low and rammed him into a branch, which narrowly missed my eye as it stabbed directly through him. Fuck if I hadn’t been drinking Fanger blood I would have started to feel faint right about now. As it was, I was licking the shit off my teeth instead of spitting it out.

Scrabbling up the tree as fast as I could, my leg and shoulder on fucking fire I threw myself off the high point. Onyx still got thrown across the clearing, but this time I was right there behind him. “Told you I would protect you.” As we hit the tree together, I let out a pained yelp as his whole mass slammed into me. A branch snapped immediately with the force of the impact, but not before lodging slightly in my back. See? I’d done the right thing. Onyx had been about to get impaled. With both our weight it has now just a rather agonising splinter in my back rather than a death sentence for him. We both slid down the tree. The Fangers were in a state of confusion and I was going to capitalise even if I was starting to feel fuzzy around the edges. The much older female suddenly dashed in my face. “I wasn’t talking to you.” Had she been talking to Onyx? I hadn’t noticed. Too focused on the battle. She picked me up making sure to shove her hand into the wound in my shoulder and threw me across the clearing. Back towards the rest of the zombies. Thanks bitch….

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:20 am

I didn't want her fucking pointers anyway. Did I fucking look like an understudy? Fuck no, and the last thing I wanted was advice from a lone with an inflated sense of self fucking worth. I didn't know half of what she was fucking going on about anyway. The only thing that made sense was the most insignificant fucking part of our internal mismatched narration. The only part I cared to even fucking acknowledge was the most worthless part. Science has to come into play somewhere. Unless their corpses can just float around in space with no conse- Never fucking mind. No, I wasn't starting this conversation now

I wiggled and huffed and tried everything in my power to move, but with just the tip of her finger against my chest, there was no escape. My jaws started snapping violently, claws scratching at her skin, even though it healed moments later, every single fucking time. "I can't kill you, but I can make you suffer." I forced a loud growl, feeling a snap from behind me, I'd nearly broken free. I fucking knew my weight couldn't be hung up that long. And it was then when everything changed.

There I was, on the ground, my legs being grabbed by the fanger, and my body being thrown into the air all over again. But this time when I landed, I had another cushy counterpart to absorb the weight of my crash. Unfortunately the scent of Luxx's blood reached me before her statement, and I was fucking pissed. What the fuck is wrong with you? I had her. I scrambled to my feet, exhaling loudly out of my nose like an angry bull. Don't do that again. No doubt she fucking would. Fucking show off.

There was nothing I could do to stop Luxx's version of flight either. I couldn't fucking reverse time. So I did the only thing I could think to do, and clamped my jaws around the fangers thigh while she was busy practicing her Frisbee toss. And I clamped down hard, tugging and pulling as her blood seeped into my mouth. Until she eventually fell back, I could feel her entire being vibrating as she tried to escape my bite with her speed. I heard the pop before I felt anything, and I heard her hisses after. She was digging her nail into my fucking eye and I shook my head harder, tearing at the flesh of her leg as I spun around, launching her body in the direction she'd thrown Luxx, and high pitched whines of pain escaped me.

My good eye darted to the side, where yet another dead fanger lay. And it was fucking weird timing, but that was when it hit me. I'd thought I was doing okay, I didn't expect either of us to leave unscathed, but I had thought I was doing alright. But Luxx... Wasn't full of shit this time? There was a method to her fucking madness? The feeling of her having the abilities to back up her big fucking mouth left me feeling sick. And the proof was piling up by the minute. I couldn't keep thinking it was just sheer luck, could I? Mother fucker I hated it. I really fucking hated it.

I started running, my own blood filling my senses and mixing with Luxx's, the dead and injured vampires, a cocktail of bloody scents. Would I have still run to help her if I didn't feel I owed her one at this point? That was one question among many that fucking consumed me as my body came to an abrupt halt. The force of the action making it feel like all of my insides rushed forward and crashed into the front of my chest. With one swift movement I yanked, turning around to see just as my tail was ripped from bloody-thigh-fanger's hands. Her wound, of course already healed. "I can't kill you, but I can make you suffer." Oh fuck me, not this old tune again.

She latched onto my back and shoved me down, digging her knees into my gut with her hands against my throat. I was fucking pinned again? REALLY? My eyes were glowing so bright I could swear I could hear them going fucking super-nova as she sunk her fangs into my chest, tearing as ravenously as I had her thigh. I used every bit of force I could to roll to my side, tossing her along with me and feeling instant relief as her fangs broke free. This was not how this was supposed to happen. Luxx was off somewhere, fucking injured and faced with how many blood suckers? Four? While I was stuck rolling around in a death grip with a clingy fucking Supremacy fanger? Fuck this shit! I managed to get my jaws latched onto her arm and kicked her back with my hind legs, the force tearing her arm off... And not cleanly either, and I tossed it like her friend had. Fetch.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:51 am

“You had what? What you had was a big fucking branch about to go straight through your heart you fucki-“ My telepathic rage button was silenced as I came sailing down right into the waiting arms of the other older Fanger. This one had a rather nice looking leather jacket on but I didn’t really get the chance to admire the craftsmanship before she sunk her fangs into…my face. FUCKING FUCK. As an arm came flying past my head from Onyx’s direction I howled. I howled with the epitome of agony. I howled like I needed assistance. No amount of fucking dead blood was going to muffle that pain. She had a leeches grip about my neck, her arms increasing in pressure. Oh shit. Oh shit. One of the young blood suckers leapt on my back, digging long fingernails into my sides, latching her mouth onto the open wound in my shoulder. My legs buckled. Too much blood. I was losing too much blood. My combat technique was all about misdirection. Desperate, hungry, dumb Fangers always went for the Alpha. He smelled the tastiest. The rest of us ranged from truck stop sandwiches to burgers dripping with cheese. The Pack Master? Well he was the juiciest, fattest cut of steak imaginable. So I ripped myself open to spray blood in a dance around the battlefield. Yes the tactic was batshit crazy, but I’d performed miracles using it. Worked like a fucking charm. Warlord Pied Piper. Come to me Lemmings.

Spinning around I tried to shake them off me. Tussling my head I felt the older leather jacket Fanger tear a chunk out of my cheek. Growling and almost whimpering in desperation I watched her eat the flesh she had forcibly removed from me. My legs gave way completely. One of the other young ones joined the infant on my back, burrowing into my side to gorge itself. My sight was dimming just as I saw Leather jacket bitch who ate my face and the remaining infant beginning running, whooping with joy as if they had just won a football game…racing towards Onyx. “No….NO!” Closing my eyes I fought back unconsciousness, trying to ignore the maggots feeding from me and stopped time again. He could die if I let myself be taken down.

In the in-between the smoking shadow figure was still waiting. This time it seemed to crouch next to Onyx, and pat him on the head. “Take your fucking hands off him.” Its head snapped around which made me tremble. What was it about this…thing, which had me absolutely terrified? All of a sudden she, it, whatever the fuck it was, was gone. Then I heard the voice, sweet, purring, but full of nothing but misery, broken promises and hate….right in my ear. “You’re the perfect little Warlord aren’t you….Dedicated...Furious….Passionate and such pretty white fur.” It touched me. It fucking touched me. Not that I would say I could necessarily feel fingers, but I knew this female shaped shadow was stroking my head…..

FUCK that shit. Fuck it so much, so hard, from every direction. I was fucking scared of time shifting now. This forest was fucking haunted and I wanted no part of that woman. Plummeting through the air for a second time I knew I had to take a different approach. Skipping the backtalk to Onyx, which I knew he would remember from the previous time pocket anyway, I made sure when I fell into the Leather jacket fangers arms, that I turned my head. Not the fucking face cunt. Her fangs found my neck, which while not ideal was much better than my cheek. Launching into a run instead of pausing in shock and agony this time I ran with her attached. On the way past, I discreetly snatched up the arm that Onyx had obviously torn off. He’d thrown me a life line, even though I had no idea what that fucker was doing. Playing with his food? “Just so you know, just between you and me…it works better if you remove the head…okay sweetness?” Running up the nearest tree with my Fanger necklace, I ate the fucking arm once I was sure Onyx couldn’t see me.

My eyes felt like they were burning flames of the sun. Fuck me. This shit reminded me of the blood that had sent me into primal frenzy Luxx. The Luxx that had eaten a wolf, attacked two Alphas and tried to bite…… Had I’d just made a mistake? I couldn’t wait to see if I was going to regret the decision because in my absence from the battlefield the younglings were running towards Onyx. Roaring out a battle howl this time I bounced off the trunk of my tree and barrel spun, somersaulted through the air. The leather jacket fanger held on for dear life, but actually removed her fangs in order to scream….in terror. Crashing down on my feet, shakily, between the infants and Onyx I snarled, and used the momentum of my landing to throw my corpse necklace free. “Ball number two.” He seemed to be holding his own against the oldest of the bunch, which was a fucking relief. Now he had a few hundred year old undamaged Vamp flying straight at him. Could he handle that?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:34 pm

How important was training, really? In a fucked burst of honesty and internal admission, I realized my immortality wasn't a crutch I wanted to lean on. And the reason for this momentary realization, unburdened by my refusal to admit weakness, was purely selfish. No, I didn't want to train to set an example for my wolves. That would have been honorable. No, I didn't want to train out of respect for the duty my title was meant to devote itself to. It was the last word on my chest, the one that should have been inked front and center because it so fucking regularly triumphed over the others. Pride. I could admit, this fucked vampire spirit made it easy to be sloppy. But just the thought of someone as fucking self righteous as Luxx showing me up on the battlefield made me feel physically sick. Paranoia was an agile little bitch, ricocheting it's way into life when you least expected it, and so was Luxx. That was the fucking problem.

No comment, no comment, no comment. I forcibly silenced myself. It was surprisingly easy, her timeline bullshit was disorienting. And this time around I had no fucking idea what was going on. I stood, looking, trying to figure out how many were left. Four? Maybe Five? Where the fuck was Luxx now? They were questions that I needed to set on the back burner while I dealt with the armless blood sucker in front of me. I tried to not be distracted by the way her bleeding wound healed over, instantly answering my question whether they could grow back limbs or not. I could see it on her face, she was pissed, and I was suddenly curious to see if they could grow back fangs.

Nice, I'll try to remember the next time I'm presented with an opportunity to tear my opponent apart, to not take it unless it's their head. Great fucking advice. I could admit that her gift was particularly useful, fuck I could even admit that she was probably someone you wanted fighting for your team, to an extent. Despite what people thought of me, I could give fucking credit where it was due. But getting critiqued and ''schooled'' by her in the middle of this shit was beyond fucking annoying and almost entirely cancelled out any credit I could give her. And for the fucking record, I did have her. The irony of nearly being staked in the heart wasn't lost on me, but that was a thought for another time. I needed to find a way to remove fanger bitches other arm, then maybe her legs. I'd save her head for last, just to fucking spite Luxx.

In reality, only a few moments had passed, and if I hadn't been so confused over where Luxx's timeline alterations had left me, I probably would have finished off my opponent before she could finish mourning the loss of her limb. But now she was fucking over it, and in a blink of an eye she'd sliced open my side with her nails, my blood spilling out into a pool as I watched one in a leather jacket get flung from Luxx, straight into the mess, knocking both me and armless to the ground. I quickly got to my feet and lunged towards armless, this time pinning her to the ground as her friend moaned and rolled around in my blood before latching onto my opened wound. Armless sunk her fangs into my chest, leather jacket's fangs in my side and I growled through the pain, using it as fuel to raise my front legs, and ram them into armless fangers chest. Her fangs broke free as the force sent her back, her upper body creating an indent into the ground beneath her by a few inches from the punch. I snarled and bit down, not even aiming, gripping my teeth around her jaw, tearing it clean off to buy myself a few minutes to deal with the one in the leather jacket that had latched onto my side.

I threw myself, sliced side down, straight into the ground. I could see armless, whom I'd renamed jawless get up to her feet, but I couldn't get up in time. She had me by the throat as her pal wiggled beneath me, trying to free herself from my weight as well as the force jawless now had put against me. She used her knees to pin me down and proved she only needed one arm to break a bone in mine. I didn't know if the snap was really loud, or if it was just loud to me because I could feel it... Her friends legs wiggled violently as more force was pushed down on me. I felt the pain, I even vocalized it, but for some reason it didn't have as much impact as it probably should have. Probably because I was about to fucking die, again. And I could see it in her eyes... That moment when she realized she wanted to say something, but couldn't because her jaw was missing. Her eyes widened and all fucks she may have had before were completely gone in that instant. My fucking arm, uh... Leg is broken. I think we need a new fucking approach. Teamwork would be fucking awesome. I said as I used my hind legs to kick her off of me, but she came right fucking back.

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics